WWE's Y2J Gets Stratusfied!

Story Info
ChrisJericho and Trish Stratus after a victory!
1k words
2.65
38k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1, 2,3 . . . the bell sounds as Chris Jericho and Trish Stratus pick up the victory against their opponents Rico Castiano and Miss Jackie Gayda.

They leave the ring after a brief celebration. Backstage, they start off to their dressing rooms but pause for a passionate kiss.

"Give me 15 minutes to get washed up and we'll go back to my hotel room," Chris said as he gently rubbed his thumb against Trish's bottom lip.

They then finally go off to their dressing rooms.

Fifteen minutes later, Trish finds Chris standing in the doorway of her dressing room with his hand behind his back. He reveals a lovely bouquet of long-stemmed white roses.

"Chris, their beautiful, thank you, you didn't have to do that." Trish said with a smile and a slight tear in her eye.

"No, I really wanted to!" Chris grinned, handing the roses to Trish.

"Are you ready?" Chris asked grabbing his gym bag off an equipment box stacked neatly next to the door.

"Yeah, let me get my bag." Trish said as she walked over to grab her gym bag off of the bench where it was placed.

They walk down the hall to the parking lot and place their bags in the trunk of Chris's rental car.

He opens the passenger door for her and after she sits in the seat he gently closes the door. He then closes the trunk on his way to his side of the car. He opens the car door, sits in the driver seat and starts the car.

After closing the door and fastening his seat belt, they drive away from the arena.

"God, Sacramento is cold tonight, huh?" Chris says as they turned out of the parking lot.

"Don't worry, it's going to get plenty hotter we we're going!" Trish said rubbing Chris's leg.

The car pulls up to the parking lot of the hotel.

"Good Afternoon Sir, Ma'am!" the bellboy says as he tips his hat.

"You want me to carry that for you, Trish?" Chris asked.

"Your so sweet, thank you!" she says with a smile.

Chris and Trish head to the elevator.

The elevator door opens, they walk in and as he presses the button, " 5th floor, Home and Garden!"

The elevator closes and rises to the 5th floor.

The door opens and they walk out turning right down the hallway and then turn left.

"Here we go, room 309!" He says as he slips in his keycard and turns the knob. The door opens and he discovers that the maid had tidied up the room.

"You want anything?" He asked.

Just then, a knock at the door.

"Room Service!"

Chris opens the door to find a man with a cart of chilled champagne and an elegant assortment of appetizers.

"Thanks!" He says as he gives the man a large tip.

Chris opens the bottle and pours her and himself half-full amounts of champagne.

He hands the glass to Trish as he raises his glass in a toast.

"To our victory, to you, to a future for us, and to our health and long careers in the business!" They sip the champagne and Trish puts down the glass.

"Why don't you get more comfortable and I'll be right back," she said as she went into the bathroom.

As soon as Chris was relaxed, Trish opened the door wearing a Maple Leafs jersey with "Jericho" on the back.

"Wow, that's definitely one of the best things I've seen you wear." Chris said mesmerized as his cock began to tingle.

She walked over toward him slowly lifting her shirt and flashing her shiny blue panties to him and then sits on his lap with her arms around his neck. There eyes locked as she was interrupted by his growing cock.

"Ooh! Looks like someone's happy!" She said as she felt his cock through his pants.

"Nothing could make me happier!" he grinned

"Oh yeah?"

She got on her knees and slowly unzipped his pants. She pulled out his erect cock and began to stroke it slowly.

Chris moaned softly as she jacked off his hard member.

She tugged his pants down to his ankles and then began to take his dick into her hot, eager mouth.

He took off his shirt as she starts sucking, taking all of his shaft into her mouth.

"Mmm. . . you're so good, so big!" She moaned softly.

Harder and harder she sucked as he began to moan louder.

"I'm about to cum, Trish!" He said as he blew a hot load in her mouth.

"Mmm!" Trish moaned in delight as she swallowed every drop of his hot semen.

He lifted the shirt off of her hard tan body and began to rub her large covered breasts softly, cupping them as she moaned louder.

He removed her shiny blue bra and revealed her large supple breasts and perfect pink nipples.

He began to lick her nipples as he began to finger her wet pussy.

"I want you to taste me!" She moaned as he knelt down in front of her.

He began to massage her clit with his tongue and he inserted his fingers into her, sliding in and out slowly. He then slid his tongue in and out of her pussy tasting the sweet juices.

Just than, she screamed, "Fuck me, Chris, I want you to fuck me now!"

He rose up as she laid on the couch massaging her breasts.

He slid his cock into her hot pussy and began to slowly rock her hips back and forth as he to slide more of his dick inside of her.

Faster and faster he pounded as she screamed and moaned in pleasure.

Moments later, he said "Trish, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in my mouth!"

She sat up in front of him.

He pulled out his dick and began to erupt in her mouth, spilling a little on her body.

"Mmm, your so good!" After they got cleaned up and dressed, they went to his car and drove away.

"I am so happy we spent this time together!" Trish said.

"I can't believe how great this night has been!" Chris smiled.

"Damn it!" Chris yelled looking out his window.

"What?" Trish asked.

"Nothing, I just missed my turn, it's all right I'll turn up here and come back!"

The End