WWF Attitude Ch. 3

Story Info
Torrie & Stacy will do anything to become stars.
4.1k words
4.32
68.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have been paying attention to the WWF lately, you know that the women seem to be upstaging the men on a regular basis. Whether it's Stephanie and Debra involved in a cat fight, Trish and Terri having a wet T-shirt contest or Stacy and Torrie squaring off in an eggnog match. At every turn, the women are stealing the show from the men of the WWF.

Stacy and Torrie are two of the Federation's newest rising stars. Torrie is the voluptuous valet of Japanese star Tajiri, while Stacy is the sexy siren that escorts the Dudley Boyz. Both women joined the Federation shortly after the acquisition of WCW. Both have had an immediate impact on the company.

Early last year before either of them made their first appearances on WWF TV, they were training with some other WWF stars when I got a phone call from Shane McMahon.

"Hey Shawn, it's Shane, how you doing?" he said energetically.

"I'm fine Shane, what's going on?" I answered.

"I got two girls I need you to write into a few shows. Can you do that for me?"

I paused for a minute, all the shows were already crowded with superstar after superstar. How was I gonna squeeze somebody else in, let alone two somebody's?

"C'mon Shawn, I'll owe you."

I exhaled deeply, "All right Shane," I paused. "I'll do it, but you owe me big time."

"No problem, no problem at all. I really appreciate this Shawn."

"So, who are these two girls that I'm putting into the show?" I asked curiously.

"Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler."

"Stacy Kiebler?" I questioned. "I know who Torrie Wilson is but who the hell is Stacy Kiebler?"

"Ya know, Stacy. She used to go by the name 'Miss Hancock'" he answered back.

"Oh okay, I know who you're talking about. When can I meet with them?"

"I'll set it up for tomorrow, thanks again Shawn."

"No prob."

I hung up the phone and looked at it for about five minutes. "How in the hell am I gonna write them into a show?" I said to myself. I knew that I had to come up with something quick. I'd be pitching my ideas to them the next day.

When I arrived the following afternoon at the arena, I saw Torrie and Stacy in the ring working out with Al Snow and Crash Holly. They were each dressed in sweatpants and oversized T-shirts that did absolutely nothing for their amazing bodies. Both of them also had their hair tied up in ponytails. I watched them bounce off the ring ropes and take bumps from afar for about ten minutes when Shane and Stephanie came out from the backstage area.

"How you doing Shane?" I greeted as I reached my hand out to him.

"Great, just great. I'm a little pumped about the show tonight," he responded excitedly.

"And how are you Stephy?" I asked mockingly.

"I'm excited about getting back on TV. I never did thank you for that Shawn. I really do appreciate it," she replied with a mischievous wink of her eye.

"So, when do I talk to Stacy and Torrie?"

"As soon as they get finished in the ring." Shane replied. "Steph said that you could use her locker room so you won't be bothered by anyone while you talk to the girls," Shane continued.

I glanced over and Stephanie gave me yet another devilish wink. "All right then," I spoke. "Just tell them that I'll be waiting for them there once they get finished." I headed on back to Stephanie's locker room still not quite sure of how I would write either girl into any of our TV shows.

Once I got to Steph's locker room I was in awe of what was before me. It might as well have been an upscale hotel room. Leather couch, loveseat, queen-sized bed, private shower and so on. There really are some serious perks when you're the bosses daughter.

About 20 minutes had gone by when I heard a light rapping on the door. "Come in."

I looked up and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Torrie had changed into a pair of khaki-colored Capri pants with a canary yellow tank top. Her hair was now in cute pigtails. She looked like a blonde 'Pippi Longstocking.' Stacy, on the other hand, was wearing a pair of hip-hugging jeans and a navy blue cutoff top that showcased her perfectly flat stomach. Her hair was still tied back into a ponytail.

"Hello ladies," I reached my hand out to each of them, "it's very nice to meet both of you. I've heard very good things from Shane. He believes that both of you have very big careers ahead of you here in the WWF."

"We sure hope so," Torrie replied in a bubbly voice.

"To be completely honest with you two, it's gonna be a little difficult to write the two of you into any of our shows. We have so many things going on right now, I have no idea of where I could try to squeeze you in."

With that remark, both girls looked at each other and then whispered a little something back and forth to each other. I had no idea what they could possibly be thinking of. Then Stacy spoke...

"Shawn, are you sure that there's no way that you could pencil us in?"

Stacy slowly licked her lips as Torrie's fingers began to slowly outline her large breasts. I immediately thought I was daydreaming. Staying up all night had obviously effected my brain and I was imagining the whole thing.

"C'mon Shawn, there has to be a way that the three of us can come up with a way for you to include us into 'RAW' or 'Smackdown!'" Torrie replied as her hand traveled further south and began to pull up on her tank top.

Now I really knew that this was a dream. It had to be. My member was gradually growing beneath my khakis. I was ready to bet every dime I had that it was a dream until Stacy walked over to me and planted a deep and steamy kiss upon my lips. That sealed it, this was no dream. Torrie stood and walked towards the door. She locked it and stood behind the couch. As she stood there, Stacy began to undress me.

As Stacy rapidly removed my shirt and shoes, Torrie quickly removed Stacy's apparel as well. First was her jeans. I hadn't realized how long and beautiful Stacy's legs were. With her pants now gone, I got a look at her Carolina Blue thong. Her hips were so tiny and slender. Torrie reached around and massaged Stacy's breasts through her cutoff top.

"Ooohhh Torrie," Stacy purred, "don't you dare stop."

"Maybe we should show Shawn how much we really want to be on TV. Let's show him how far we're willing to go for the WWF," Torrie moaned softly.

"You just sit back..." Stacy stated confidently.

"...And enjoy the show," Torrie finished.

I sat down on the loveseat and did exactly as I was told. Stacy took off her shirt and flung it across the room. Torrie then quickly stripped down to her bra and panties. They both stood in front of the leather couch like something out of a dream. Stacy with her matching baby blue bra and thong and Torrie with a pink thong and a transparent bra. This was easily the sexiest thing that I had ever seen. Two absolutely gorgeous women, half-naked standing before me. Each with their own definitive best asset. Stacy with her long, sensual legs that seem to go on forever and Torrie's large, firm breasts that sit up proudly on her chest. I had no idea of what kind of show they were going to give me.

Torrie directed Stacy to sit on the couch. She complied with no hesitation.

"Lean back for me sweetie," Torrie ordered. Stacy did as she was told.

"Now, I want you to rub your hands all over your body."

Stacy lifted her left leg as her hands slowly swept over her humble breasts and toned stomach.

"Ya know," Torrie started, "I really like what I see. I'd like to see more."

With that said, Stacy crushed her modest breasts against each other and began to slowly lick her lips.

"I want to see your tits, show them to me," Torrie said forcefully.

Stacy responded by grasping the soft fabric that covered her breasts and pulling it down so that it would rest just beneath them. She then resumed crushing her small breasts into each other and pinching her nipples softly.

"Now," Torrie ordered, "tell me how much you like doing that for me."

In a soft and angelic voice, Stacy replied, "I like doing this for you. I like touching myself for you. I like turning you on. Does this turn you on?"

"Yeah it does, I like watching you do this."

"Mmmmm," Stacy cooed.

"Now I want you to take your hand and work your way down between your legs."

Stacy's hands slowly crept down her stomach, over her navel, past her pelvis and into her powder blue panties. Her left hand quickly clicked her mouse. Stacy's face was a portrait of pure sexuality. Her mouth was open and her eyes were shut as her breasts began to rise and fall at a faster pace as her breathing increased.

"Does that feel good down there? You like rubbing your pussy for me? Do you like when I watch you rub your pussy?"

"Uh huh," Stacy panted heavily.

I couldn't believe this was happening. This was too much for me. I began to slowly massage my hard phallus through my pants.

"Pull your panties to the side for me."

Stacy complied with Torrie's command. She ran her index and middle finger up and down her rapidly moistening slit faster and faster. There was a small patch of light blonde hair that sat upon Stacy's mound.

"Mmmm, I like that. That looks really nice," Torrie purred. "Tell me how much you'd like to feel my tongue in your pussy."

"Oh God I'd like to feel your tongue in my pussy," Stacy replied. "I'd really really really like to feel your tongue in my pussy."

"Now, take my panties off for me," Torrie ordered. She turned her back to Stacy as she sat up on the couch. Stacy kissed Torrie on the small of her back as she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of Torrie's thong. She pulled them down Torrie's tanned legs to the floor. Torrie stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

"Now the bra." Stacy licked from the crevice of Torrie's bottom to the clasp of her bra. Her hands slid up Torrie's thighs to her hips all the way up to her back. Stacy unhooked Torrie's bra and continued to lick her back.

Torrie turned around to face Stacy. Stacy reached upward and grabbed the flimsy material that barely covered Torrie's ample breasts. She flung the transparent bra to the floor and sucked Torrie's firm right breast into her mouth, then the left one. Torrie's knees buckled. Stacy removed the large breast from her mouth and stood face to face with Torrie. They gazed into each others eyes and then kissed passionately. Their tongues desperately tried to out do the others.' It was the most erotic scene that I had ever witnessed.

Torrie pulled back and broke their kiss. "I want to taste your nipples," she said firmly. "Hold your tits up for me."

Stacy squeezed her breasts together as Torrie bent her head downward. She softly took Stacy's left nipple into her mouth. She gently nibbled on Stacy's pink nipple which stood out proud and erect. Stacy moaned loudly as Torrie's tongue circled her nipple. Torrie then turned her focus to Stacy's right breast. She playfully went back and forth from Stacy's right breast to her left breast.

"Oh God," Stacy moaned, "that feels so fucking good."

"Turn around for me."

Stacy did as she was told. Torrie bent down right behind Stacy. She grabbed the waistband of Stacy's panties and pulled them down. Stacy stepped out of them and spread her legs slightly.

"Bend down for me, I wanna get a better look at your pussy," Torrie commanded.

Stacy bent over on the couch. Her dripping hole was only inches from Torrie's face. Torrie leaned in and kissed Stacy's right cheek, and then the left.

"Stop teasing me," Stacy pleaded.

Torrie ran her left hand up and down Stacy's moist coral lips. Stacy began to thrust her body back toward Torrie's hand.

"It's not my hand that you wanna feel is it?" Torrie asked, "It's my tongue isn't it? Tell me, tell me that you wanna feel my tongue."

"God I need your tongue, I need it now."

"Tell me how much, tell me now!"

"Mmmmmm, I need it, I need it now, I need it really really bad!"

Torrie began licking up and down Stacy's slit as her hand explored Stacy's tight rear entrance. Stacy moaned in pleasure as Torrie's tongue plunged deeper and deeper into her womanhood. Torrie paused as she rolled Stacy over and pushed her legs back. Torrie continued her oral attack on Stacy's velvet channel as her hand continuously stimulated Stacy's clit. As Torrie sped up, Stacy began to grind her pelvis against Torrie's beautiful face. Stacy's moans grew louder and louder as Torrie's tongue worked faster and faster. Torrie buried two fingers into Stacy's dripping cunt as her tongue went to work on her exposed clit. Stacy's panting simultaneously got faster along with Torrie's strokes into her warm pussy. Torrie double-clicked Stacy's mouse mercilessly as Stacy's hands grabbed Torrie's head and tried to force it deeper inside her.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fuckin' cum!" Stacy yelled out between moans filled with passion and lust.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me!" Torrie said between licks of Stacy's clit.

"Aaahhhh, oh shit!" Stacy yelled out.

Stacy's body rose up from off the couch as she experienced a body shuttering orgasm.

"You came all over my fingers," Torrie giggled.

She removed her fingers from within Stacy and licked the middle finger clean. She then got up from between Stacy's legs and placed her index finger in Stacy's mouth.

"That tastes good doesn't it?" Torrie asked.

"Mmmm Hhhmmm," Stacy replied, "real good. Can I taste you now?"

The two beautiful women switched places on the couch and now Torrie laid on her back as Stacy stood above her.

"I may not be as nice to you as you were to me," Stacy told Torrie.

"That's all right, maybe I don't want you to be."

With that said, Stacy's mouth went straight for Torrie's ample breasts. First the right one which she sucked on gently, then the left. Stacy bit down on Torrie's left nipple which shocked her and caused her to jump. She then giggled as Stacy continued this practice on each of her large breasts.

Stacy slid down Torrie's body to find a lightly shaved pussy moist with excitement. Stacy kissed all over Torrie's inner thighs but kept skipping over Torrie's steaming cunt.

"You better not tease me," Torrie stated helplessly.

"Oh really, and why is that? I'm in charge now," Stacy said firmly. "I make the rules now."

Instantly Stacy's mouth covered Torrie's hot snatch. As she sucked Torrie's swollen lips into her mouth, she spanked her tight ass. Torrie's eyes slammed shut as her breathing became short and rapid.

"OOOoohhh, I want more!!!" Torrie cooed.

"You want more?"

"Yeah, give me more," Torrie pleaded. "I want more of that tongue."

Stacy continued her attack of Torrie's pussy. As Stacy licked faster, the pitch of Torrie's moans got higher. Torrie's thighs began to squeeze down on Stacy's head as her tongue went faster and faster. Torrie opened her eyes to see Stacy staring her right in the face as she attempted to bring the buxom blonde over the edge.

"Do you wanna cum, you wanna cum all over my tongue and in my mouth?" Stacy asked. Torrie couldn't answer the question with her panting getting so heavy.

Torrie's body suddenly began to shake uncontrollably. Stacy continued to lick away at hole while she now rubbed her clit at a furious pace. Torrie's body shook and thrashed around all over the couch. She grabbed Stacy's head and thrust her crotch into her face. She uncontrollably fucked Stacy's face as her orgasm totally took charge of her body.

Stacy licked Torrie's pussy slowly as she gradually came down from her orgasm. I watched on from the loveseat in total amazement. These two fantastic women just gave each other what looked like the best orgasms of their life. I figured that the show had come to an end until Stacy walked over to me. She never said a word, she just removed what little clothing still remained on my body and casually dropped down to her knees.

She took my now throbbing cock into her hand and slowly licked every inch of it. She licked up and down each side of it, underneath, around the head, up and down each individual vein. She was very methodical in her technique. She then slowly eased the head into her mouth. She sucked on it in the same manner that she licked it, very slowly and deliberately. Her eyes were open the entire time. Those innocent eyes staring up at me as she slowly sucked my cock. Suddenly her pace began to quicken. Her tiny hand stroked my endowment as her mouth moved up and down faster and faster and the pressure from her mouth intensified. I felt a very familiar sensation as my balls began to tighten.

"OH shit Stacy, I'm about to..." was all that I muster as I shot my load. The first blast hit the back of Stacy's throat causing her to jump. The second, third and fourth all went down a lot easier. It felt like I just kept on cumming. I couldn't believe that I shot that much. I guess it was the build up from watching them take care of each other before Stacy got to me. Stacy continued to suck my dick until there was nothing left. She took every single drop of protein I had to give.

"Okay Stace, you've had him for long enough, it's my turn now," Torrie called out. She was now lying on the queen-sized bed in the back corner of Stephy's locker room. "It my turn to get to play with that thing so get your ass over here."

I didn't have to be asked twice so I quickly made my way over to the bed, my flaccid cock swaying back and forth. Once I reached the bed, Torrie didn't say a word, she just threw me down onto the bed and began licking my cock. Within seconds I was ready for my next tour of duty. Torrie was much more aggressive with my member than Stacy had been.

Torrie Quickly straddled my cock and impaled herself on me. She immediately began riding my dick like it was an electrical bull. We matched each others' thrusts intensely. I gripped her ass as her huge breasts bounced in my face and my balls slapped up against her bottom. The tightness of her pussy was amazing. My dick fell out of her as she stood over me to reposition herself. She lowered herself back down onto my prick with her back against my chest and her tits pointing up towards the ceiling. We immediately found the pace that we were performing at before changing positions. The sound of Torrie's moaning and our bodies slapping against each other was bouncing off the walls.

"Oh yeah, yeah," Torrie screamed. "Give me that big cock!"

I looked off to the right and saw Stacy sitting in the loveseat fingering herself. Her eyes fixed on Torrie and I. I motioned to her to come on over and join us. As Torrie continued to ride me, Stacy walked over to the side of the bed.

"All right Torrie, it's my turn, move over."

I pulled out of Torrie and Stacy climbed onto the bed. Stacy laid down on her stomach and spread her legs wide as Torrie moved in closer to get a ringside view. My cock slid easily into Stacy's well lubricated cunt. I pistoned my shaft into her pussy at the same rate of speed that I had just previously used with Torrie. Stacy pushed her upper body off the bed with her elbows so I instinctually reached around and grabbed her small breasts, one in each hand, and massaged them as I furrowed her pussy.

"Give it to me rough baby, I want it rough!"

When I heard that, I increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts into Stacy. The entire bed started to shake violently and the headboard kept making a numbing 'THUD' against the concrete wall. I grabbed a handful of Stacy's hair and pulled her head back as I pounded away at her hole. Her hands stretched out and gripped the bed. Torrie slapped me on my ass as I pounded into Stacy harder and harder. I pulled out of Stacy and rolled her over onto her back. I put her left leg over my shoulder as I returned my meat to her dripping snatch. As I resumed to pound away at her tight pussy, her moans began to bounce off the walls as Torrie's had previously. Her small breasts bounced back and forth as I continued to fuck her like an animal.

12