WWF Hardyz Caught in the Act Ch. 2

Story Info
Mandy & Sarah bribe Hardyz into hot sex.
1.6k words
4.23
34.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers

The next day, we began packing our bags in silence. I don't know what I expected us to talk about. But we didn't discuss anything. What could we say? "Hey! Sure was fun eating out your pussy Sarah!" I don't think that would be appropriate. Instead we packed to leave the hotel without a word. We were best friends, had been forever. The day before, as we watched The Hardy Brothers in their act of incest, lust took over us, and my hot friend Sarah and I had some 69 fun together. To say the least I was at a loss of words.

"How are we going to get the cameras back?" Sarah finally asked me. I was caught off guard. The very thought hadn't even caught my mind. Sarah's friend had given us a room next to The Hardyz and a key card to there room, that is how we hid secret camera's in there and watched from our hotel room as they had hot gay sex, well, actually more then watched. But I never thought of how we would retrieve the camera equipment.

"I don't know Sarah! The thought didn't even come to mind!" I replied, dumbfounded.

"I guess we will have to wait until they leave again. Lets turn on the TV and watch for a while, maybe they will go out for something." She exclaimed thoughtfully. I agreed and we went to the TV and hooked it up so that we were watching, through our hidden camera's what was happening next door in The WWF Hardy Boyz room.

To my utter surprise and amazement, I found Sarah and I looking at a shot of Matt and Jeff, still entangled on one of their beds, dried cum covering their bodies! I was shocked.

"Wow they must be beat from their little action last night!" Sarah Joked, I nodded in agreement, trying not to bring up the fact that we had also had a little unexpected, awkward lesbian fun. "I've got a nice idea!" She continued slyly, a very broad wicked grin spreading from her cherry red lips.

"Uh Oh..." Was all I could mutter, and I knew all I could do was listen as her master plan unfolded.

"Why don't we just head on over and knock on their doors and inform them what we "caught" on tape. And then we can mention to them what might happen if they don't do what was say and who's hands the tape might fall into. That way, we can go into their room, take our camera's and have a little fun with The Hardy Boys as well!"

My jaw dropped. It was a devious plan. But for once, I was in total agreement. The thought of blackmailing the hot bodied Hardyz into having sex with her instantly turned me on, and I felt my own lips spread into a large smile.

So with that said we shut off our TV and walked on over to their room. I was about to knock when Sarah looked over at me. "Mandy, they're still "in bed" we wouldn't want to wake them! Let's let ourselves in!" She evilly explained, holding up the key card. I smiled once again as she slipped it in and we quietly crept into The Hardyz room and shut the door behind us.

My mouth watered as we walked into their room, and my eyes locked on Matt's relaxed, dripping penis. I guessed Sarah as busy checking out Jeff as well, then suddenly, as if they sensed someone else was in the room, they jumped up from their twisted bodied sleep and looked totally petrified as they tried to cover up. As they tried to mutter out full sentences from their shocked surprise, Sarah took it upon herself to explain.

"Hello, I'm Sarah. Allow me to Explain Matty and Jeffy.A certain friend of mine in this Hotel provided me and my friend here a key to your room. We used this key yesterday while you were gone, to come in this room and set up video cameras. We now have a nice copy of your fantastic little show you put on last night. And all we want in return for us never showing a single soul the tapes... well, I think you know what we want." She said with perfect clarity.

With that said, I watched as Sarah striped off every stitch of her clothes, so that she was completely nude, like the startled Hardy Boyz. I realized I was now over dressed for the occasion, so I stripped down too. All four of us now in our birthday suits, my excitement from being nude in the same room with both Matt and Jeff Hardy overwhelmed me.

I watched as The Hardyz eyes swept over our thin bodies. Locking twice on their survey. Once at my C cup, and Sarah's D cup breasts, and once at our increasingly dampening pussies between our legs. I couldn't help but stare as both Hardyz cocks began to grow to full attention. Then Sarah again took control.

"Jeff, you will be fucking me. Matt you'll be fucking my friend Mandy." For a moment they just sat their in awe of our bodies, then their eyes briefly met and they only both stated a quick "sweet!!" before the pulled us over to their respective beds. Matt's hard body enveloped me as he met my lips with his and we explored each others hot mouths with our tongues. Then I was guided down onto the bed in Matt's muscular arms and with in moments I felt a tingle in my crotch, and looked down to see him lying on his stomach between my legs, with his tongue sticking into my hairy cunt.

I quivered with pleasure as I felt his wet mouth begin to lap at my outer pussy. I let a moan escape my lips, and then let myself completely lose, speaking for the first time. "Eat me out hard Matt!" I half demanded half begged. I then let my eyes close and another yelp of pure satisfaction go as he buried his face in my mound and began licking and sucking for all I was worth! My hips were soon jutting out in spasms of pleasure as he continued his facial assault on my dripping cunt.

I glanced over at Jeff's bed next to us, and what I saw drove me even wilder. Jeff was sitting on the bed, my hot friend Mandy was down on her knees on the floor, Jeff's thick long hog of a cock buried down her throat! She was bobbing her head and Jeff was begging for more.

"Suck it all down whore!" He demanded in passion. Mandy liked the dirty talk and begin sucking faster. This was causing my vagina to go wild as I was being eaten out by Matt Hardy himself, and soon my hips were moving with his mouth fuck wildly as I began to scream at the top of my lungs. I let completely go and felt my juices flow out over Matt's face as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm I've ever felt escaped my body.

Then before I could think Matt jumped up onto his knees and left me on my back. He grabbed my quivering legs and stuck them on his broad shoulders, spreading them wide and exposing my gaping wet hole. Then his long fuck pole's head met the entrance to my canal and a new wave of pleasure flooded my body. "Plunge it in!" is all I could say before Matt let go of everything and pounded his rod into my cunt! Our pelvises bumped and grind as I began to be fucked hard by Matt Hardy. All the while he was moaning and screaming a slur of curses of satisfaction over and over. His pace quickened farther as his hands reached out and twisted and pulled at my erect nipples.

I was panting from the hard fuck as Matt threw his head back and let out a long moan. I looked over after hearing loud moaning from the other bed and watching in excitement as Jeff entered Sarah's puckered anal hole and began to butt fuck my best friend relentlessly. Sarah looked like she was enjoying it passionately and Jeff was pounding his entire meet deep in her asshole.

Then just as Matt had just done Jeff threw his head back and groaned. His died rainbow blond hair flew back and I heard him shouting. "IM CUMMING IM CUMMING!" Then Sarah was moaning too and they collapsed. This threw me right over the edge again as my attention went back to Matt's dick that was now deep in my pussy. Matt's hairy hard body was sweating all over and he shouted too.

"I'm gonna shoot my fucking load!!" Then he buried his cock deep with in my pussy walls one last time before I felt jets of hot liquid flushing out my insides. It was the best feeling in the world and it caused a second orgasm to erupt from deep with in me! Causing a flood of pleasure over my body and surging all my energy to my cunt that had just been fucked hard. I nearly passed out from the orgasm and then Matt collapsed onto me.

I could not believe my dream had come true. Sarah and I had been relentlessly fucked by the Hardy Boyz in their hotel room. When we regained our energy, we took back our camera's and left the room. But not before the Hardyz informed us that we would definitely meet again!!

Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers