WWF Heat!! Ch. 1

Story Info
Jeff and Matt Hardy get ready for match.
553 words
3.47
36.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kidiki
kidiki
1 Followers

In the locker room as Jeff and Matt Hardy prepared for their match against The Undertaker and "The Big Red Machine" Kane even though it was in an hour they were really nervous because it was their first title defence. They were getting changed and putting on their boots and were ready,but there was one problem WHERE WAS LITA????

They couldn't go without her. Jeff decided he would go to Lita's locker room and find out what was taking her. He ran to her locker room. "Hey slow down"she said as he bumped into her along the way. "Come on we got a match to go to" he said panicking. "Hey Jeff relax,whats the matter ,are you nervous?"she said in a calm voice. "kinda yeah"he said. "Ok follow me,I have an idea on how to make you feel better"she said in a vey sexy voice. they reached her locker room and as Jeff closed the door behind him Lita grabbed his combats and pulled the zip down,pulled down his boxers and started to suck his cock. Before long Jeffs 9" cock was fully erect in Litas mouth! .

Jeff moaned as he could feel he was about to cum. Lita knew this as she heard Jeff moan. He shot his load in her mouth. Lita then began to strip right down to her new red thong. Jeff's eyes followed her thong as she slid it off and kicked it to one side. Jeff stood amazed as he looked at Litas body with lust. "Little over-dressed,aren't we Jeff"she said. Jeff immediately stripped. After seeing Lita naked,his dick was rock hard again. Lita layed on the couch and Jeff went over and spread her legs wide open and began to lick her pussy lips. He began to move his tonuge up and down her wet slit,her was teasing her because he knew by her moans she wanted his tonuge inside her. "

Jeff suck my pussy,eat my pussy"she screamed. He entered his tonuge deep inside her neatly trimmed,beautiful smelling pussy. "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jeff,ooooohhhhhhhh fuck YYEEEESSSSSSS!!!make me cum". Jeff felt her pussy tighten on his tonuge,he felt the juicies flow by his tonuge and all over his lips. "Mmmmmmmmm"said Je! ff. "Let me taste"sadi Lita as she kissed Jeff. "My turn"said Jeff as he pushed Lita back onto the couch. He turned Lita over on her belly,"fuck my ass Jeff hard". Jeff licked his lips at the thougth of fucking Lita's cute tight asshole. He entered it slowly and as Lita groaned he entered his long 9" cock fully into her asshole.

As Jeff was doing this Lita began to rub her clit. Lita's moans of pain soon turned to pleasure as Jeff rammed his cock into her even harder. "Ooohhhh Jeff fuck my asshole,fuck it good, ooohhh yessssss". Jeff couldn't stand it any longer and shot his load in Lita's and as this happened Lita came again and Jeff turned her over and began to lick the remaining juice of her pussy. They ran back to the locker room and saw Matt pacing up and down the locker room. "What the hell have you two been donig?"Lita looked at Jeff with a sexy grin,"why don't I show you?". In another locker room Stephanie MacMahon Hemesley was talking to her husband! HHH and...

To Be Continued...

kidiki
kidiki
1 Followers