Wylderness Love

Story Info
Sasha and Sly in the wylderness.
2.2k words
3.65
30.8k
0
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

Back in the Wyld in the Den Sasha groans to himself as he is awakened by the sounds of yipping and pups barking. He rolls closer to his mate, Sly, trying to ignore the noise. Softly, she nuzzles him in return, giving a lovable wash around his coyote ears, seemingly already awake.

"Mmmm...," not wanting to wake up.

"Sly.. Why do kids have to be so damned loud?" he murmurs through her licks.

"Mmm? Because they welcome the new day Love.. full of romp and mischief..," she softly wolfchuckles, hushing the young ones.

"Oh.. that's good and all..," he lifts his head from the ground, slowly opening his eyes, "But.. Oh nevermind.."

She tilts her wolven head at him before rising to a stand for a few on stiff legs. As she does, he gets a smile, swiping at her fore legs with a paw. She grins back, resulting shaking the dust out of her pelt and nips him softly on his muzzle. With a look at her he rises and deliberately bumps into her whilst she whiningly yawns.

"Time to stre-etch.. for a while I think..," being a mom aint easy, she turns to nip at his flanks.

As he steps forward, he too, stretches, then looks back at his mate, "Mmm.. I think so too love.."

She yawns again, this time more silently, "I think it be time tae allow the wee anes tae run the path fer a while.. an' learn somethin' other than yippin' in the morns an' bitin' me tae pieces..," chuckling softly, "..what does ye think love?"

In return he yawns, smacking his chops, "Mmm.. I think it's a good idea love.. They need other things.."

Coming out of her tired morning state, "mmm.. that be.. before theys attacks ye.. love..," she stretches once more, slowly pulling herself together then pads softly towards the entrance.

"Oh well love.. I'll deal with that when it comes..," he laughs and pads after her.

"Mmm.. ye might.. but nae when ye be fast asleep..," she returns, passing through the opening into the glade. Shifting to homid, she looks back at him with a coy smile, knowing he doesn't have the slightest clue what she's on about.

He slips out into the opening, running up to her and shifts to homid, "Maybe..," he smiles, "But I'm also pretty quick Sly.."

She laughs softly in return, "I'm sure ye be.. but nae if ye be haein' a nice dream love..," she smirks, " but ne'ermind.. I willnae be permittin' 'em tae be nears ye like.." She looks around the glade in thought whilst biting on her lower lip.

"I'm sure you wouldn't.. I wouldn't want to wake up to that Love..," he shakes his head at the thought, then looks back to her, "What are you thinking about Sly?" he asks. "Mmm.. oh naethin' love," she mischievingly smiles. Reachingly she pulls him close to a tender kiss. Softly tasting of his lips, he slowly deepens it, then pulls back, "No.. you had something on your mind..."

"T'were nae naethin love.. jist they gots tae be preoccupied aforn they begins anibblin on ye whilst ye be asleep.. an aye.. they hae tried.. already.. now when they finds nae milk wi' me.. love.."

He groans in return, "I hope they don't ever get ahold of me while I sleep love.. It would be a shock .. most definately.."

She nods in return, "Weel.. that be what I meant.. I dinnae fancy sharin ye wi' them in that manner love.. an' they be havin' itchy gums.. they hae tae hae something tae chew upon, but it hae tae taste good sae they leave both ye an' I allena.."

"Maybe sometime soon I should grab them some bones or something love, hmm?" he steps to the side, then behind her, slipping his arms about her waist.

"Mmm.. would be a good idea. or maybe some dried hide with still some meat left upon it..," she murmurs softly whilst leaning back into his arms, twisting halfwhat and licks gently at his throat.

"Mmm....," tilting his head back slightly, "I think I could manage that love.." She grips and slides his hands down along the flatness of her stomach, "I'm sure ye can..." He rests his chin on her shoulder, softly running his hands across her stomach, "Have I said I love you lately Sly?" he softly murmurs in her ear.

"Mmm..," she softly rumbles, leaning further back against him with closed eyes, "Ye hae nows..," smiles, "an' I loves ye ta Sasha.."

Gently he pulls her back closer to him as his hands run down over her hips, "mmm.. So love..," he smirks, "..How many more of those do you wanna make?" His caresses causing her to shiver, "Mmm.. just as many a time and many a pup as many a time I love being with ye Sasha..," she purrs softly in return.

"Hmmm...," he runs his hands up and over her breasts softly, "Well.. I don't want them ruining your body love.."

She murmurs softly in return, "..Then what does ye suggest. either flaskfeed the next lot.. or.."softly pressing back into him, "..use a goatskin?"

Pressing back into her gently, he speaks softly, "Goatskins wouldn't be a bad idea love.."

She smiles in return, squirming slightly up against him as he lightly runs his hands down her chest to her hips, gently pulling her back to his own, "Your touch still feels like magic to me Sly..," breathing softly in her ear.

Shivering once again, she murmurs, "As does yourn tae Sash..," softly twisting in his grip and nips at his chin. he smiles, softly pressing his lips to hers, kissing them ever so tenderly, lightly clawing his fingers across her hips. "Aww damn..," she mock curses as goosebumps trail up along her flesh, "Ye always hae had that effect on me...," she smiles.

"Is there something wrong with that love?" he softly nips her neck lovingly.

"Nae.. naethin wrong at all..,"she smiles again, trailing fingers along his hips, gently pulling him against her. Grinding up against her, he laughs softly, "Good.. I might have to swat you if there was.."

"I believes.. there be naethin' wrong. but a yearn... tae.. be wi' ye.. one again..," she murmurs pleasurably as she squirms her buttocks against his loin.

"You mean to join again..?" he smiles, nearly encircling his body around her.

"Aye.. tae join.. ye knaws what I be meaning love..," she purrs seductively. Running his hands lightly down past her hips to her thighs, "Of course I do..," he softly brushes his lips over her neck softly tasting her sweetness.

Moaning softly, his caresses causing her to shudder, "Mmm... I loves ye Sasha.." she laces her fingers behind his neck resulting into an outward arc as she presses into him more.

He trails his fingertips softly down into her thighs, "Mmm... I love you Sly..," as he gently begins to bite and lick her neckflesh. She tilts her head to the side, feeling him through closed eyes, taking in every sensation. Leaning his body into her, he slowly slides his fingertips down between her thighs, softly caressing them over her womanhood causing her to gasp into his ear, "Mmm... please.."

Gently he slips a finger onto her clit, softly caressing it up and down as his other hand slowly moves up her front. She bites down on her lower lip with a gasp, squirming her being deeper into him whilst he slips his finger further down into her, groaning softly as his manhood begins to stiffen from her squirming. She mews softly from the pleasure.. Sliding slowly one of her hands down his side from behind herself.

Increasing his pace slowly, his finger moves within her as she becomes wet, he grinds himself against her backside as she breaks into a slight shudder. trailing claws down his sides, she presses back yearningly into him, his moves and body exciting her. He leans back from her and slides his firm manhood between her legs, slowly removing his hand from her wetness. He presses against her firmly as the head of his shaft grazes over her wetness making her twist against him in a rubbing motion under a murmur of torment.

Moving his hands to her waist, he grips firmly, rubbing his body against hers. She slides a hand down her front and between her thighs, trailing a finger along the tender tightness of his swollen manhood. He moans softly and presses against her more, running his manhood into the fold of her hand. Moistening her palm with his precum, she slides, gently engulfing him in her fingers, pushing up to him. He groans softly, moving with her hand.

Silently she mews and leans forward a bit, emitting a low groan allowing him to feel himself penetrate into her warm glove whereas he moans. Grinding slowly back at him, she shudders with gasps. He leans down against her back as she pushes up with a low groan in return. Then gently he bends her further, so he can penetrate deeper.

With a low soft groan, she allows herself to be pushed down, til her fingertips meet the surface of the ground. He pulls her back into him firmly by her waist as his shaft penetrates deeper into her as far as it can go, with a soft pleasurable groan. Then slowly he pulls back and thrusts in, repeatedly whilst she gasps, licking at the air, closing her eyes at the pleasure of him deep withinside, her womanhood gripping at his shaft.

He thrusts deeply within her whilst clawing at her waist as she breaks into a shudder, pinning to the ground for foothold under a series of gasps. He grips tightly as he thrusts with more force, taking deep purring breaths, her groans becoming growls, pushing back up to him as much as she can from underneath. With a deep growl, he almost bounces her off his hips as he thrusts, deeply penetrating, pulling her back to receive each thrust. Her breathing becomes more staggering.

Suddenly his driving thrusts become more harder and rapid as does his growls. She tries to keep at his pace, crying out between growls, her claws digging into the dirt. He digs his claws down into her flesh, shifting up one (Tsitsu), becoming more forceful and larger as he thrusts resulting her into clawing at the dirt and twisting back up into an arc, trying to take his thrusts.

Deeply growling, he pounds into her almost repeatedly throwing her off whilst she staggers for footage, gripping onto him what she can, raspedly crying out. He grips onto her firmly, digging claws in deeper, emitting on pulling her back and holding her up whilst thrusting fiercely at her. She cries out between gulping gasps, her flesh covered in a film of sweat.

Suddenly he stops and pulls himself out, then spins her around, growling in her face as he reaches down grabbing the backs of her legs. Sweat glistening all over his body from the midday sun, she clings to his body. Snapping at her chin, he lifts her legs up to his hips and guides back his pulsating manhood into her, growling as he thrusts in her again. She wraps his arms around his shoulders, leaning into his heat, gasping anew for each passionate thrust.

Breathing very shallow as he thrusts into her, he penetrates deep within, moving his head down onto her and rests it while she groans, gently nipping his neck. He bites onto her shoulder with the corner of his mouth, breathing very ragged as he thrust up into her, her being shuddering. He bites harder as his body tenses, dripping with sweat but still doesn't let up on his deep drives. She grips onto him tighter, ignoring the sharp pain from his bite.

Taking rapid shallow breathes from his barely open mouth, he digs his claws into her legs as his thrusting begins to breaken, he drops down to his knees, still thrusting. Breathlessly, tiredly, she growls at him whereas he returns it with a growl of his own, weakly thrusting as he shivers. She leans back up against him, then back to the ground, pulling him down in the process with her arms about him. Raggedly breathing in the heat of the scorching sun.

He follows her down through small thrusts, about resting on top of her. She murmurs a low soft growl, sliding finally her legs up along his sides til they rest on his back. He growls softly in return, leaning into her with hands grasping her buttocks as he still thrusts. She grunts, arcing up to him.

Resting his head on her chest, he licks softly whilst thrusting slowly then his body shudders and tenses. he bites her chest lightly, muffling a moan. She leans up from her rest, halfgazing through tired slits, failing to hold up for a longer while.

Softly licking where he had bitten her, he looks up at her through half-closed eyes whereas she manages a tired smile, "...loves ye.. Sash.."

Slowly he leans up, licking her lips softly, "Mmm.. I love you Sly.." Sliding her arms around him again, she softly licks at his throat, then lies back down, recovering back her wind whilst he cuddles in her arms in the middle of the clearing.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers