Wynter of Contentment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you real?" She asked in wonder, as she and unwound her arms from around his neck, tugged her gloves off to trail her fingers down his shoulders, slipping them across his chest, down to explore the planes of his torso. She looked down at his semi-flaccid cock and licked her lips.

"Um." She whispered. "Are you cold?" She asked, as her fingers slid down to stroke the cold length of his growing erection.

"Not anymore." He whispered back to her. He swooped her off her feet and into his arms. "But you look cold." He leaned in and kissed the tip of her small nose. It had begun to softly snow. He did shiver then. "Maybe I'm not as immune as I thought I'd be." He stated. The woman in his arms was breathtaking. Her blue eyes seemed sculpted of the ice he had been so recently been freed from and her golden hair felt like silk against his skin. He couldn't feel much through the thick coat she wore, but he imagined her curves would feel soft against his naked skin. Snowflakes alit on her eyelashes. He kissed her eyelids, causing her to close her eyes and rest her head on his shoulder.

"Do you have a name?" She asked him, as her body jostled against his, he strode up the steps of her front porch.

"You could call me Frosty." He winked at her. His hair was platinum blonde, almost white, and cropped close to his head. She wondered, briefly what he was, where he came from, and how he was able to transform from a snow man into a living, breathing man. She hadn't even put a silk hat on him, as Trevor had suggested.

"How do you know things?" She asked him, opening her eyes. He tapped her head softly.

"It's all up here. Brynn, what name would you give me?" They were standing in her house now. The fire had raised the temperature of the air considerably and she felt stifled in her coat. She squirmed in his arms.

"Too hot." She complained. He ignored her words and had no trouble finding her bedroom. He stood in the doorway, looking the room over. His cock twitched, seeing the waterbed in the center of the room. He stalked forward and gently eased the overheated woman onto the bed. He followed and unzipped her coat, stripping it off of her.

"Better?" He asked her, as she kicked her boots off and untied her scarf, throwing both onto the floor, to join the coat. She shook her head no and yanked her pajama shirt up and over her chest. The shirt landed on his head.

"Oops." She giggled, as he flicked it off of himself and stared at her. She glowed.

"You are radiant." He told her, as he brought her to the edge of the bed and tugged her pants off.

"Wynter." She murmured, dreamily. "With a "Y". She added as an afterthought. The spelling would look sexy, she knew.

"What?" He was gazing at her bare breasts, his hands hovering an inch from them.

"Your name. I know it's not very original, or creative." His one cold hand cupped the right one "But, I think." His other cold hand slid up her naked left thigh. "It fits." ***

"Mom! I'm ho-o-me." Trevor's voice shouted from down the hall.

"Oh shit!" Brynn exclaimed. "My son is home." She grabbed for a blanket to cover herself and push Wynter away from her.

"Mom, where are you?" She heard Trevor running down the hall towards her room. The door was closed and she took a deep breath, the air getting lodged in her throat. Gone was her sexy naked snow man. She was still in her coat, hat, and gloves, sweating profusely. Trevor came into the room, his hazel eyes looking concerned. He rushed forward.

"Mom, what happened? You're bleeding. Are you OK?" He pointed to her head. She reached up to touch her head, it was throbbing, and she felt the warm slickness of the blood. She looked down.

"I fell." She said, simply dumbfounded. "Did you have fun? Were you safe?" She got up and walked into the bathroom to get a towel to sop up the blood. She winced, when she felt the egg on her head.

"Yah, it was a blast. But, Mom maybe you should sit down. You don't look like you feel good. Should I call Sarah and Luke?" Trevor didn't like how pale his mom was. "I could make you some chicken noodle soup." He suggested. "While we wait."

"Oh sweetie. I'm OK, it's just a bump on the head. I'm glad you had fun." She hugged him to her. "You're such a thoughtful boy. I think right now, I'd be better off with some ice cream. How about we have some of your favorite kind?" She took the heavy coat off and they walked into the kitchen together.

"Can I have sprinkles?" His eyes lit up.

"Of course." She removed the carton of ice cream from the freezer and got out two bowls and spoons.

"Mom, Tommy says they aren't sprinkles; they're jimmies." He frowned. "I've never heard of jimmies before." She laughed.

"It depends where you are from, people call them different names. Rainbow or chocolate?" She asked, as the spoon dipped into the ice cream.

"You know what? I changed my mind. I think I want M&M's instead." Trevor said.

"We're out." Brynn quickly said, dropping the spoon on the ground, flustered. Trevor stared at her.

"I'll just go outside. I saw some in a cup by the snow man." Before she could stop him, he was out the door, racing towards the Blue Spruce and snow man. She crossed her fingers that nothing would seem amiss to him. She watched from the doorway as he picked up the cup and came back. His face looked confused.

"Mom, he looks different."

"Huh?" She asked, fingers still crossed behind her back.

"The "Prime" mask is gone." She blinked at him, innocently. "You found the cowboy hat?" She gently pushed past him and stepped onto the porch. Sure enough, her snow man wore the cowboy hat she had originally intended to put on him and in his stick hand was her own.

"Yeah, I found the cowboy hat after you left." She hurried with an explanation.

"Why is it holding your hat?" Trevor questioned.

"Oh, so that's where I left it." Brynn smiled. She could tell Trevor wasn't really buying it, but he shrugged.

"The snow man looks good." He said, coming back in the house. It was the night before Christmas Eve and the house barely showed it, with the exception of her collection of Annalee Christmas dolls atop the fire place mantle. They decided to have an early supper, so they could decorate the tree. She still had gift wrapping to get done and promised Trevor if he went to bed a little earlier tonight, he could watch all of "Transformers" before bed. He agreed to the deal. Brynn turned the radio on, pumping cheerful Christmas music throughout the house.

Wynter watched mother and son through the window, as they trimmed their small artificial tree. The boy sorted through Christmas ornaments, as his mother stood on tiptoes, stringing lights around the tree. He could see the gentle curve of her ass and longed to grasp it in his hands and pushed her against a wall, ravishing her delectable body. He grinned at the thought. Soon, he told himself.

Trevor turned his head, thinking he saw something in the window. He went over to investigate. But nothing was there. He saw a flash out by the Spruce tree and ran over to his mom. He shook her arm while she was in mid-hanging of a glass ornament.

"What, Trev?" She turned her head to look at him.

"Don't forget, we have to decorate the outside tree too." He reminded her.

"Trevor, I'm tired. Can't we decorate it tomorrow?" She yawned.

"Come on, Mom, can't we do it tonight? I worked so hard on stringing the berries and pine cones on." That past weekend, he had worked hard making the home-made, all natural ornaments for the spruce tree. It had been a tradition in her family and had carried down to the two of them, to decorate an outside tree with the animals and nature in mind. "It's my favorite part of Christmas." Trevor said, his eyes shining and hopeful. Brynn couldn't say no to that face.

"OK. Do you want to finish decorating this tree tomorrow morning, then?" She asked him.

"Yeah." He replied.

***

After donning their winter-wear once more, they gathered up the natural ornaments and garland, and headed outside. They had used peanut butter to secure the berries and pine cones onto a long strand of hemp, and sprinkled bird seed all over the cones.

"Now, you know we can't hang the lights on this tree." She started.

"Yeah, we don't want to fry the birds or squirrels." He tried to hold back his laugh at that image and felt guilty; being electrocuted was serious business. "But we do have to have lights outside, somewhere, Mom." She nodded her head.

"We can put lights on the front porch, how about that?" She hoped it would satisfy his need for twinkle lights.

"That will look cool. Maybe we could put some lights on the snow man."

"The snow man?" She hesitated, looking for an excuse. "Um. Well, he's going to melt eventually, so that probably wouldn't work too well."

"Oh. Yeah." Trevor sighed. "He's going to melt. I forgot about that." His face was crestfallen. Brynn tilted his chin up to her.

"Why so glum, bud?" The change in his demeanor worried her.

"I like him." He said quietly.

"I like him too." She wrapped an arm around him. He pulled away.

"No, Mom, you don't get it. Wyn, h-he's my friend." He stammered. "I mean. Never mind."

"No, what were you going to say?" She made him look at her.

"It's baby stuff." He mumbled. She dropped it for now, because he seemed uncomfortable. But she would get it out of him, eventually. They hung the natural ornaments. She had brought the jar of peanut butter out so they could add more if they needed to. She opened the container and handed it to Trevor.

"Here, we need more peanut butter on the pine cones. Otherwise, the seed won't stick." She instructed. Trevor slapped peanut butter on the pine cones.

"Where is the bird seed?" He asked her.

"In the shed." She said.

"I'll go get it." At the look on his mother's face, he rushed to reassure her. "I'll be fine. You made a clear path to the shed, remember?"

"OK. But don't be long. We still have to feed the alpacas before it gets too dark." Brynn started hanging the garland.

"I can feed them while I'm getting the bird food." Trevor suggested, already walking away from her. She waved her hand at him, which he took as yes. She was walking the garland around in circles and bumped against the snow man. She felt a light pinch on her butt and swung around.

"I'm still imagining things." She mumbled to herself. She turned back to the task and moved away from the snow man, when she felt something slide up her leg. She wobbled, as she was pulled against the snow man. His arms came around her. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"You aren't real." She pushed at him. The arms held and the smile curving his lips, was anything but fake. He kissed her with such intensity, that she was gasping for air, when he finally pulled away.

"Am I not?" He whispered in her ear, as his lips found her earlobe and played with it. She groaned as his hands slid under her coat and up her chest to squeeze her nipples through her shirt. She pushed her body into his touch, wanting more. She was torn between wanting him and keeping a look out for her son's return.

"My son." She began.

"Is a bright boy and is currently occupied feeding his Peruvian animals." His eyes twinkled.

"How do you know?" She demanded. He tapped her forehead again.

"Yes, yes I know. I get it, you can read my mind. But how do you know about my son?" She studied his face, looking for answers.

"Trevor and are like this." He crossed his fingers, indicating that they were close.

"What are you talking about? You aren't even real!" Brynn exclaimed in frustration. Her head was swimming with the sensations his fingers and lips were causing on her skin and her breasts. "UGH!"

"Maybe when he's ready, he'll explain." He nibbled her exposed neck. "Gotta go."

When Trevor returned with the heavy bag of bird seed, he saw his mom leaning against the snow man, her face was red and she seemed to be panting, like a dog. As if on cue, Gloria, his own dog started barking like crazy from inside the house. They had forgotten to close the storm door, so she was watching from the screened door. She was scratching at it.

"Gloria wants to come out and play too." Trevor observed. He walked over to let the dog out. Gloria's tongue lolled out and she was wagging her tail like mad. She trotted over and started sniffing the snow man, like it was a pile milk bones.

"What is with her?" Brynn asked, watching the peculiar behavior. Trevor laughed when the dog came over and knocked him down, licking him.

"She likes him too." Trevor said, as he gave the dog a bear hug.

"You keep saying that, Trevor. You know you can tell me anything right? Even secrets you may be keeping?" She knelt in front of him.

"I know. I've been talking to the angels Mom." He sat in the snow. The dog put her face in his lap. Brynn sat down next to him.

"You have? What have you been talking about?" She asked, curious.

"Don't be mad at me. But I told them how sad you have been. I also told them how I sometimes would like to have a Dad." His words were breaking her heart. "Tom's dad is so cool! They let me do things with them a lot and it's cool of them, but..."

"Yeah?" She wanted him to continue.

"Do you think I can join Boy Scouts next year?" Changing the subject, nicely.

"Of course you can. That's a great idea. I think Luke would be your pack leader."

"Yeah. He's so awesome. Too bad he's married, right Mom?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Oh, Trevor." She hugged him close. "Let's go inside and warm up with some hot cocoa and Christmas cookies."

"I think we should watch "Elf" instead of 'Transformers'." Trevor stated. "That movie will make us both laugh hysterically. Right?"

"You and your big words." She put her hands out and let him help lift her up and they went inside to do just that. "Smart boy."

**

After the two of them had watched "Elf "and her son was inducted into the painful, gross to females, right of passage of "spewing milk out of the nose, he took his bath and brushed his teeth. They left carrots for the reindeer and milk and cookies for Santa, then she tucked him into bed.

"Mom?" She was reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, to him.

"Yes, sweetie?" She closed the book.

"Are you lonely?" Her wise-beyond-his-years, precocious boy asked her.

"How can I be lonely when I have you?" She smiled at him, stroking his soft curly hair.

"I mean for a boyfriend or husband." Trevor had turned serious again.

"Hmm. Sometimes I am. I know that if a man is meant to come into our lives, he will at the right time. Right now, I think we're good just the two of us, don't you?" She kissed the tip of his nose. Her son yawned and shrugged his shoulders, sleepily.

"I'll keep wishing." He whispered. Brynn tucked his Optimus Prime action figure under his arm and turned off the light, leaving the door open an inch. She watched Gloria sneak in and settle herself beside his bed. The dog kept vigil every night and had done so since she was a tiny puppy and Trevor was just an infant. It was a comfort to all three.

With an exhausted sigh, she headed for her own room, preparing to tackle the delicate art of wrapping presents. She lay the presents out on her bed and got to work wrapping. Normally, she enjoyed the task, even going so far as to volunteer her wrapping skills to family members. But this year, she just didn't seem to have the energy. She admitted to herself, that she just wasn't in the holiday spirit.

She snuggled under the covers. Juniper, her Maine coon cat, was sitting on her chest, sharing her breath. She was stroking his long silky fur, when she felt the weight of the waterbed shift. She thought that Gloria had decided to sleep with her tonight and climbed up onto the bed. But, when she turned her head, Wynter was sitting there, intensely staring at her. He was holding a package in his big strong hands.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are here." She forced a jovial tone, but wasn't feeling it. Wynter set the brightly wrapped package on her nightstand, folded down the covers and slid his cold body into bed with her. His arms came around her and as if she weighed nothing. He lifted her into his lap and settled her there. The cat went scrambling and a low growl was heard grumbled from across the hall.

"Shh." Brynn hissed at the animals. "Don't wake up Trevor."

"He's sound asleep dreaming of sugar plums, and most likely dark horses in Central Park who are trying to take down Santa." Wynter assured her, referencing the movie they had just watched. She tipped her head back and laughed. His head came down, capturing her lips in his. His large hands pushed her shirt up over her breasts, the pads of his thumbs brushing her nipples, watching them pebble up. He sucked one into his mouth, swirling his tongue against it. Brynn arched her back, wrapping her fingers in his short hair and flicking his ear with her tongue. She groaned, feeling her body respond to his cold touch, feeling herself growing wet between her thighs.

"Why are you so cold?" She groaned, as his hands traveled down her body and slipped into her pajama pants, to caress the silk of her pussy.

"Snow." He chuckled. "Would you rather me be warm?"

"You can't get any hotter than you are right..." Her words fell away as his icy fingers dove into her core and the coldness had her clinging to him and panting. "Now." She finished her thought on a wince. He flipped her off of his lap, so she lay sprawled on the bed, her heavy lidded eyes gazing at his perfection, as he knelt over her. He tore her pants off and grinned seeing the shiny black material of her panties adorned with tiny sparkly snow men. He laughed and eased them down over her legs and off her feet. He drew the panties up to his nose and breathed in her scent, groaning in appreciation. He replaced his fingers with his now warm tongue.

"Cold, please stay cold." She begged, gasping as his tongue went from hot to cold, switching back and forth, as it lapped at her, pleasured her, and drove her towards an unknown precipice. She wrapped her thighs around his head, clutching his head against her, riding his tongue, which was doing wicked things to her clit and dove off the edge. His now warm hands cupped her breasts, teasing the nipples, tweaking and gently twisting. She listened to the slurping sounds coming from between her legs, lifted her head to look down at the top of his, and whimpered when his lips hummed against her. She dropped her head onto the pillow, thrashing it around.

"No more. No more." Her voice repeated. Wynter's head popped up, his green gaze boring into her blue eyes, as he thrust three fingers into her and flicked her clitoris with his tongue. A gleam was in his eye, as he devoured her with his mouth. "Oh God, Wynter. Stop! I need you now." She used all her strength to push his face away from her. He obeyed, his body crushing hers to the bed, but his fingers continued their torment inside her, wiggling, and stretching to brush against her g-spot. As she cried out, her juices flowing down her thighs, his mouth swallowed her cry. He lifted his body up and angled his cock to her entrance, rubbing the tip against her swollen lips. She strained her body up to meet his, but he held himself away. The waterbed helped in her cause, when the shift of his weight caused his body to come closer to her.

"If you don't stop teasing me, I'm not going to." His large shaft pierced her center and she closed her mouth on a long "Ohhh." He buried himself to the hilt inside her and held himself still, letting her adjust to his length. She was cold and hot all at once and the contrast of sensations were warring with her mind. She wasn't sure which she preferred, the heat or the extreme cold. She didn't care. His hands dove into her hair, and he leaned up to kiss the small egg on the top of her head. She closed her eyes, wrapped her body around him like a blanket and held on for dear life, meeting thrust, for thrust. The bed cradled and moved with their bodies. His hands reached down to find hers and place them over her head, holding them under his palms. Her body quivered as his cock drove into her, driving further and deeper with every withdrawal. She moaned, sucking on his ear, her hot breath whispering the naughty things she wanted him to do to her.