Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 02

Story Info
Wyxt continues to court (and break in) the lovely Sia.
6.9k words
3.67
16.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt is surprised, though only slightly, when Sia's hand finds her hair and the back of that dragon helm and presses... but she doesn't complain in the least. There's a faint, rising suspicion that Sia is like her, sometimes dominant and sometimes a submissive, and that brings a faint smile to the pirate queen's face as she considers possibilities. That smile is broken, though, when lips purse to suckle, hard, on Sia's tit, Wyxt purposefully making it just a bit painful as she sucks the rum from the girls tits, almost feeling like a pinch. Still cupping Sia's tit with one hand, her other hand wanders down to Sia's ass, kneading her firm ass as she purrs against her. Clearly, she is content to take her time teasing the girl that's 'on duty' right now behind the bar.

Sia purrs softly and her back arches a bit, pressing her ample chest further against Wyxt. A slight yelp escapes her as she feels the sharp sucking though obviously, she doesn't mind at all. One hand still holding Wyxt's head, the other now reaches around her to begin teasing over her back, the touch changing from delicate and soft to pinching suddenly and back.

Wyxt shivers when Sia pinches her, though the blue skinned half-troll seems rather used to it... and why not? She's a half naked pirate ship captain. Likely her ass has seen more pinching than... than... well, her ass has probably been pinched a lot. At any rate! Her hand releases Sia's breast, now, to reach across to pinch her free nipple, tweaking it just a little as she suckles on the other, causing the dragon-nose to lightly graze Sia's cleavage. ...Taking note that no one appears to be planning to come in and order anytime soon, Wyxt soon enough pulls her lips from Sia's breasts with a lightly plop, licking her lips. She tilts her head, then, as though listening to something, staring past Sia for a moment.

Sia blinks, that low, throaty purr still coming from her lips while she looks down, a slightly questioning gaze in her eyes, though they are also twinkling with mischief and playfulness. She shifts a bit, straddling the half-trolless further while she snakes both arms around the girls neck, one hand tenderly stroking the back of her neck while the other squeezes and massages her shoulder lightly. The questioning gaze remains, wondering what Wyxt is listening for.

Wyxt lifts two fingers to her lips, then glances at Sia. With a faint grin on her face, she turns her head away so that her lips aren't right next to Sia's ears, and promptly whistles. It's a rather piercing whistle, though directed away from the people at the bar so as not to aggravate them too much. Two short whistles, then a somewhat lower, but longer one, before she pulls her fingers from her lips, and absently wipes them on Sia's exposed tit flesh, as though her breasts weren't shining enough in the firelight. Idly kneading and stroking Sia's ass and tits, Wyxt peers at the door, looking not the least surprised when it's opened by a human hand. There are a few pirates Gaz has given special permission to come around, and one such holds the door open for a large wolf, tall, at least half Wyxt's height, with shaggy red fur, to come pacing into the inn, a long glowing staff in his maw as he looks for his mistress.

Sia turns her head slightly, inclining her head questioningly for a moment. She wonders what Wyxt might be up to now, for she is fairly certain that the half-trolless is planning something. After all, she did promise to do so earlier. Sia was not worried, she was curious while she continued to stroke the girl on who's lap she is sitting, caressing the skin on the back of her neck even as her eyes follow the wolf attentively.

Wyxt winks at the pirate in question, who is quite unashamed in his staring at the green troll's rum and saliva coated chest. Soon enough, though, the door closes, as Rage trots over, depositing the thick, green glowing staff on the ground beside Wyxt. One hand leaves Sia's bosom, now, to reach down to pet the wolf on the head, then scratch him behind the ears. The Bloodaxe wBorg growls with pleasure, ears pricking straight up, now, as the canine stares up at Sia, panting just a bit. It's clear the wolf is keenly interested in the faint smell of pussy and wet tits on the air, but he doesn't move closer yet, unsure of his mistress' call. "Mmm.. I'm goin' t' punish' m'self t'night f'r runnin' out on y' and treat ya, instead o' treatin' m'self." Wyxt murmurs. She winks at Rage, and gives a husky, low moan, apparently another 'command,' because abruptly the wolf tenses, quite focused on Sia, though what Wyxt is going to do isn't shown just yet, as the half troll pauses to take another sip of her rum.

Sia blinks again, still unsure what to make of the Wolf or of Wyxt's words. She inclines her head, looking somehow thoroughly cute as she sits there on Wyxt's laps, head leaned to the side a bit, a light, barely visible flush on her green cheeks. The long, braided strands of her hair fall over her shoulders, clinking together softly from time to time as she looks to Wyxt, red eyes wondering, questioning. "Treat me..." she mutters softly, licking her lips "Treatin' us both...maybe?" she adds, winking.

Wyxt smirks. "We can take turns if y' want, y' green slut." Wyxt licks her lips, and it's clear the word is more of a tease than an insult, as she abruptly stands. This would dump Sia out of her lap, but Wyxt's hands, the hands of a hunter, are quick to catch the girl around the hips so that she could land on all fours, but one hand would push firmly, insistently, on the small of Sia's back, now, as Wyxt purrs to crimson worg, the wolf clearly excited already. "C'mere Rage, let 'er get a good taste o' ye while I get 'er all ready f'r ya..." Wyxt purrs to her wolf. At the word 'taste,' Rage comes forward, panting openly, his breath hot on Sia's face as he lens forward to bump her wet tits just once, licking some lingering traces of rum from them. ...Then, promptly, the big wolf would 'mount' Sia from the front, hopping up to place his paws on her strong back even as a surprisingly thick, wet cock bumps against her lips.

Sia gasps as she is lowered in that way and blinks. She is still a bit confused as to what would be happening and only realizes what Wyxt is up to exactly when she calls her pet forward like that. She moans softly, her greenish cheeks flushing a bit more with a light shade of red, but her lips open slowly, allowing the thick shaft to slide into her mouth, her tongue almost automatically beginning to glide along the length of it, teasing, tasting. She was surprised to find herself so eager, but then again, Wyxt had made her desire mount the last few minutes...and much more during that dance.

Wyxt gasps herself, as though she's really shocked at Sia's reaction, though of course the half-troll is fully expecting that. The wolf shuffles forward, guiding that thick, long cock fully into Sia's accommodating mouth... "Don't worr'h 'bout chokin' 'er Rage, she's a professional cocksuck'r." Wyxt pats one of Sia's tits affectionately... she's only half joking, of course ready to calm the wolf down if there's a problem, but Rage shuffles forward, eager to bury his hot, throbbing cock in Sia's mouth and throat to the hilt before he starts fucking her face, which being a wolf, she can be sure he plans to do. Wyxt, meanwhile, moves behind Sia, peering at her ass and raising both hands to appreciatively knead those full, ample cheeks a moment, before fingers move to pull down Sia's leather leggings. ...On a whim, Wyxt promptly tosses them over the bar, deciding she's going to find Sia something better to wear.

Sia moans softly, though the moan is stifled quite thoroughly by the hot, thick shaft in her mouth. She gags briefly as the Wolf begins to hump her in earnest, but relaxes her throat quickly allowing it to slide in further. Slim strands of saliva leak from the corners of her wide open mouth, running down her cheek and dripping to the floor as she shivers, feeling Wyxt's attentions from behind. Her eyes are half closed and she still has that lovely blush on her cheeks as she remains on all fours next to the bar.

Wyxt eyes Shiaki, considering the bartender is busy with her tits swaying beneath her, about to be throat-fucked by a wolf. "'ey, throw them leather shorts ov'r there 'way f'r me will ya?" She indicates the shorts tossed over the bar, before leaving Sia, for just a moment, to hastily get Shiaki's order while Rage begins to fuck Sia. It amuses her that Sia doesn't even seem to hear the order, and she winks slyly at Shiaki. Rage, on the other hand, couldn't care less about other people at the bar. Feeling that slight gag, the tensing around his cock, and then the relaxing of her throat, the wolf is an animal, and he damned sure takes advantage of his current bitch, clearly in heat. Paws drape themselves over her sides now, scratching roughly at the sides of Sia's wobbling tits, as legs tamp down, then begin to buck fully between her slurping lips, fucking her mouth almost as though he's fucking pussy and bucking almost painfully rough.

Shiaki blinks as her eyes get used to the light in the room, her cheeks darkening a bit as she nods. 'Ey, sorry dere, didn't see fokes was busy' the she-orc drawls, poking at the shorts in question. "Dese here?"

Sia did hear the order, just that her mind is currently not in the right state to connect the words of the order with the actual request, nor could she momentarily actually begin to think that she is working here. Not with the thick cock of the wolf slamming between her lips and she sucking on it hungrily, greedily. Her mouth tries to take him as completely as possible, still she cant help her saliva continuing to flow over her cheeks to the ground. The almost painful humping the wolf is giving her, combined with the gagging from earlier let little tears form in her eyes, though it is still quite clear that she is enjoying this.

Wyxt nods. "Jus' toss 'em out. She ain't gonna need those. Leather be nice an' all but she ain't half as 'xposed as she need t' be in 'em." Wyxt grins wickedly, then turns back to Sia, taking a moment to admire the troll bitch on all fours and purring with approval. The sight alone makes her feel wet between the legs, and Wyxt realizes that she very much does like just 'watching' other troll girl's getting fucked... she'll have to introduce the whore to the pirates later... "Take it eas'h Rage, y' ain't g.." she pauses. Well, let the wolf cum. She's trained him for endurance and not much else, after all. He'll still get to seed his bitch right and proper. Wyxt drops to her knees behind Sia, purring as she leans forward, pushing down on the small of the girl's back to arch it so that Rage can get that little bit deeper into her throat.

Wyxt reaches forward, then, with one hand, the other resting on Sia's full ass cheek. Two fingers press against Sia's rosebud, pushing those hot, wet pussy lips aside before Wyxt leans forward and blows warm breath over Sia's cunt. Then, teasingly, she runs her tongue just along the edges of Sia's pussy and clit. Rage, on the other hand, is not teasing at all. Bucking wildly, the wolf takes full advantage of the willing, receiving troll girl beneath him, somewhat bristly fur scratching Sia's back as he leans fully atop her. Around her pursed lips, she'd find a thick, almost twice as thick as the rest of his cock, knot starting to push, trying to make its' way into her mouth as Rage pants and whines from the pleasure.

Shiaki nods to Wyxt and folds up the shorts, suppressing her pack rat tendencies for a night. "Yes'm, consider 'em tossed." she remarks, wandering out for a moment into the sweltering heat, then returning dusting sand off her palms. "An' dat's dat."

Sia gasps, though that sound, too is drowned out, muffled by the cock in her mouth and a shiver runs again through her body when she feels the sensations from Wyxt's teasing. The extreme differences make her body writhe slightly. On the one side, the wolf, roughly and even harshly fucking her in the mouth. She can feel his growing excitement, even without the knot that pushes her lips even further apart, making her wince. On the other, she can feel the almost tender caresses from Wyxt on her pussy, which is dripping with her hot juices, leaking onto the floor between her legs.

Wyxt mumbles from Sia's pussy... "thank ya..." though it's somewhat muffled as the troll girl curls her tongue, holding it stiff, and pushing it forward into Sia's hungry cunt, letting Rage's bucking rock Sia back against her tongue. Any slight concern about Rage's wild bucking id dispelled by the fact that Wyxt knows Sia's got hot troll blood and will recover quickly... besides, she looks like she needs the exercise and workout play. Wyxt rolls her tongue in Sia's cunt, fucking her pussy with her tongue with the help from the over-eager Rage. Hands both come to rest on Sia's hot, jiggling ass now, kneading and groping the flesh, and also pushing and pulling to make the troll girl sway even more, causing Rage's claws to scratch at her tits that little bit more and fur to rub all over Sia's back.

Wyxt is grinning faintly, though with her face buried in Sia's cunt, the nose of that dragon-shaped helmet pushed between the cheeks of Sia's ass, it can't be seen by the others in the room. Rage on the other hand, almost howls with excitement when the knot actually slips in (and fills) Sia's mouth. Most of the other trolls he goes out of his way to pounce on can't quite manage that, though he makes sure it gets in their pussy no matter how tight they are. Rage grunts, now, starting to rut as that thick, hot knot travels up his shaft, his own orgasm rising fast as he scratches at her tits and rams his hips against her face at a frantic pace. Shiaki nods and flashes an amiable grin, taking her seat back at the bar and looking on with interest.

Sia gags against on the thickness in her mouth, but continues to suck greedily. Her saliva, by now, creating a small puddle beneath her face. Her skin scratched by his claws, doesn't seem to really bother her, though her body squirms in reaction to it, but if at all, it seems she only gets turned on more in this situation. her juices leak freely from her pussy, drenching Wyxt's tongue, lips and mouth quite thoroughly as she is being rocked back and forth between her and her pet, though of course, who the pet is right now could be debatable. Rage's frenzied humping cause her full breasts to slap back and forth beneath her and, as she is being held down by Wyxt, her nipples rub against the floor from time to time.

Wyxt loves seeing Sia turned into such a willing slut. It's a bit of a shock just how wet she is from dominating this sexy troll bitch, which is actually a first time for Wyxt, but she won't say that aloud. Slurping on Sia's juices, even suckling on her pussy from time to time, Wyxt's own beasts jiggle and sway somewhat as she tries to maintain a steady hold on the girl's ass, listening to the hot sounds of fucking in the air. Her tongue curls and uncurls in Sia's pussy, licking this way and that, seeking to clean her inner walls entirely as she swirls her tongue, then arches it so that it roughly rubs against Sia's clit. Wyxt knows what Sia really needs in her cunt, but some preparation can't hurt, and the girl tastes good anyway. ...However, she looks up, to give her one simple warning..

Wyxt pulls away from Sia's cunt, apparently knowing what the heavy panting from Rage means, to warn her "Y' best get what breath y' can girl, I work'd hard t' train this one!" she giggles faintly, sinking back to Sia's pussy. And Rage? Bucking like the wild animal he is, his slobber drooling onto Sia's back, hot and pooling there, his hips bunch up as his knot forces its way up through her mouth... and she has a few seconds, a few thrusts, to quickly gag for that extra bit of air, the rush of which would only bring the wolf that much closer to the edge, before she'd find her throat somewhat sealed by that huge knot in the excited animal's cock. Unlike most canines, who hold in place when they cum, when Rage whitewashes Sia's throat, he doesn't stop bucking, roughly working every spurt out of his cock that he can, filling her belly with his hot seed.

Shiaki sips from her mug and gives a bemused whistle, one hand idly toying with her braid as she watches the writhing trio intently.

Sia gags thoroughly on that, her body squirming and flailing a bit as she readies herself as best she can and then receives the wolf's loads. The sounds of her swallowing are quite audible even over the smacking of him still thrusting into her mouth. Her eyes are squeezed shut, but little tears trickle down her cheeks now, not from sadness or even really pain, but from the "slight" lack of air she finds herself in as she swallows it all, feeling it filling her up quickly. Her arms threaten to give way as she feels a bit lightheaded, but she steadies herself somewhat again.

Rajass stands at the window of the tavern, watching that entire display between the Troll, the half-Troll proprietress and the wolf.. his deep brown eyes wide with surprise. He steps into the tavern, looking significantly more composed.. albeit, with a slight tenting in the front of his leather trousers as he does. He simply nods to anyone not too distracted and makes his way toward the bar.. not far from the grouping.

Wyxt smirks, cupping Sia's pussy with one hand, feeling the slut's heat as Rage continues his wild bucking, having a surprisingly thick, full load for Sia's belly... probably because she's suck a good cocksucker. Balls slapping against her chin, the knot of his thick cock plugs and unplugs her throat several times, flooding her mouth with semen, too, before the troll 'finally' pulls out of her mouth (which is a bit of an effort with that knot), panting. Wyxt purrs at her wolf... "Take a lil' break b'fore y' mark this bitch, darlin'." She whistles at Rage, who sits for a moment, though that hard cock doesn't seem to be softening,t hough the knot is going back down. "What a dirt'h slut y' are Sia..." Wyxt picks up that long, glowing staff now, at least four fingers thick, and begins to slowly guide it into Sia's wet, drooling pussy, pushing the blunt stick in slowly as she purrs. "I nev'r woulda imagined."

Rajass smirks as he chimes in his own words at the display. "Nor would some passers by.." He says, leaning against the bar and looking around, realizing that the woman pleasing the wolf was the bartender.

Sia, still panting for breath from the experience, gasps a little louder, now that her mouth is no longer stuffed completely as Wyxt pushes the staff into her. She IS surprisingly tight down there, contrary to what some could believe after such a display. She is still on all fours, her fingers clawing at the ground as her pleasure is rising and rising from Wyxt's attentions and she moves her hips back a bit to get that staff more fully into her. Shiaki chortles and sips her drink. "Sitchy-ations like dat make me glad I know a liddle magic t'stop someone's need ter breathe." Sia mumbles, "I...usually I...dunno..." *she manages to mumble over her shoulder, though nothing more coherent would come from her.

Rajass walks up alongside of Sia. "Since I can't seem to get a drink jus' now.. mind if I give ya a brief bit of help?" He says, looking at her with a more curious gaze.. not an ounce of demand in his tone.

Wyxt holds the staff back, just a little, just barely keeping the thick, strong wood, surprisingly smooth, out of Sia's womb as she purrs. "Beg f'r Rage darlin'. Tell us all how much y' want that hot wolf dick spearin' y'r whorin' cunt, an' maybe you'll get it." Wyxt licks her lips, before she looks to Rajass. "I need 'er verbal f'r th' moment darlin'. Testin' somethin'." Wyxt waggles her eyebrows at Rajass. "I'll get y' a drink in a moment."

12