Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 03

Story Info
Wyxt finds an old friend and has a little fun.
6.8k words
4
12k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt is glum tonight. It doesn't have anything to do with eggs... the Pirate Queen barely cared about the holiday in the first place and certainly hasn't celebrated it before. Her peculiar mood is hard to explain or place. While dark red eyes are clearly faintly narrowed, grumpy even, the rest of her face is rather expressionless, glossy blue lips pressed into a flat line not unlike her small shardling, Effete's, preferred look. Clad in a shimmery white robe of moon cloth, sleeveless, that hugs her ample curves and even clings to her hips, Wyxt strides into the tavern, and the half-troll heads, immediately, straight towards the bar itself, rolling, weaving hips carrying her halfway there before the door even thuds closed.

Wyxt does not move to sit behind the bar, quite certain that the goblin there can handle service just fine. Peering out from under the snout of that dragonhead shaped helmet, Wyxt pays no heed to the few glances her way as hands come to rest on the bar top, and hips shift to place ample rump on one of the stools. Breasts brush against the wood lightly as she slips onto her seat, and she nods to the bartender on duty. "I'll jus' be 'avin' m' rum. Jus' gimme da bottle, we got more in da stores." Wyxt mumbles, only somewhat audible as elbows come to rest on the bar top, along with a good deal of moon cloth bound breast flesh, and Wyxt simply watches the tender fetching her drink.

Kat peered out from from under her cloak at the new arrival, noticing that she was totally at ease. She must have been to this inn before. Kat had just arrived there herself and was helping herself to some blood thistle, thus the need for the cloak hiding her appearance. Viserya gestures a small greeting to Wyxt, from her end of the bar, her nursing her very large mug of Thunderbrew, this being her what, 5th? 6th? She couldn't really remember at this point

Wyxt has nothing against blood thistle addicts or against human rogues. She hasn't met Viserya though. The small gesture from the rogue draws a look from the corners of Wyxt's eyes even as hands pluck up her bottle of rum, and one finger idly taps a tusk. Her head dips, a faint nod, and two fingers come up in a casual wave, before she looks down to the bottle before her quietly.

Viserya sighs and lets out a loud, rude belch, not bothering to cover her mouth this time, as she downs the rest of her lager. Ordering another one, as she turns back to the Half-Troll. "Rough day?"

Wyxt frowns crossly at the sound of the belch, which is, apparently, something that does not sit well with the moon cloth-bound lass. She takes her time to reply, digging one tiny but clearly sharp tusk into the side of the cork to scoop it surprisingly neatly out of the bottle, and eyes close as she inhales the scent of liquor. Then, murmured... "Jus' long."

Viserya gives a small nod of understanding, having experienced her own share of long days. Her next drink arrives, which she promptly pays for, and begins to gulp down, a bit more quietly this time, as she had noticed the displeased frown on the Half Troll's face, and didn't wish to do it again. "Could be worse hm? At least you're not naked in a dungeon somewhere"

Wyxt opens her eyes at that, to stare blankly at the bottles across the way. ...Naked in a dungeon somewhere? "...'ow would dat be bett'r?" ...This is the Lube and Booty, after all. If she were naked in a dungeon somewhere, it most likely would mean she was in a much better mood, REGARDLESS of how she ended up naked.

Kat looks up at the sound of conversation, her long ears perking up out of her cloak as well. She stares at the troll and the human, an odd pair to be talking to each other, what with the animosity between the Horde and the Alliance. She shrugs it off but continues to listen to their conversation intently.

Viserya shrugs "Well just try and cheer up huh? A frown doesn't sit well on your pretty face, a smile would grace it much better, I think." *a bright red blush lies across the bridge of her nose, and under her eyes, indicating she's a bit intoxicated by now, and has obviously become fairly loose lipped in her drunkenness

Wyxt scowls now. "I wasn't frownin'." She didn't count flat lines as frowns. The troll nips at her rum, and closes her eyes, just wanting to sit at the bar and indulge in the warmth trickling down her throat tonight. She isn't sure why she's so bloody grumpy tonight, but the cheerful talk is not helping.

Viserya sighs and goes back to nursing her drink "Don't let tipsy little Vissy bother you sweetness. Just trying to bring a little light in to part those rainclouds floating over you!...hic!" *gives a small burp, which she covers with her mouth, and begins to giggle stupidly*

Wyxt sighs. The bottle is clicked against the bar, before the half-troll pushes away, and slips off of her stool with the faintest bounce to her form. "If'n y' need m' Sprocket, I'll be on da deck. ...Da porch I mean." She nods to the goblin lass behind the bar, then turns and heads for the door, thinking it might be a nice night to just stare at the sky for a while and booze.

Wyxt disappears out the door, and closes it quietly behind her with one hand, the bottle of rum pressed into her cleavage now as she gives a faint sigh. She just isn't in the right mood tonight. Maybe she should have spent her time killing night elves instead of looking inside eggs. ...Which reminds her. Sitting on the steps of the porch, Wyxt idly fishes in one of the few pockets of her robe, and plucks out a candy bar, which she idly begins to munch on while staring blankly at one of the bruisers across the way.

Viserya sighs as the curvaceous beauty disappears out through the doors "Ah..Too bad she's so gloomy, such a pretty one. Ah well, Has been a long day after all I suppose..." she idly reaches to feel a large sack of candy attached to her belt. "Ah..maybe I'll donate it to some orphans or somethin' t'morow." She sighs loudly as she plops down payment for her drinks and stands up, not wanting to interrupt the woman, so she heads.

Wyxt yawns idly, candy bar wrapper held against her lips to cover and somewhat quiet the soft yawn as the half troll lass closes her eyes. Lips still a glossy blue flat line, legs cross despite the somewhat restraining moon cloth, feet resting in the sand in front of the porch as the trolless leans against the porch banister and sips at her rum. Normally, she'd indulge in full swallows, fast drinking, but tonight, she just wants it to last and soothe.

Tairel slowly walks out of the bar and into the open air. She had become lonely in her room and the bar was slow that night. She sniffs the air, and notices Wyxt. Quietly, she slips over to her, cuddling up beside the girl and rests on the banister. "Long time no see sweetie..."

Wyxt blinks. The rum has her a little woozy, and she's still feeling quite gloomy, but is an immediate and blatant shock to see Tairel is actually still around for Wyxt. "...I wasn't s're if'n y' stuck 'round, big boot'h. I ain't seen y' 'round at all." Wyxt taps her rum bottle against one tusk as she peers at Tairel, then slips her other arm around Tairel's side, hand to rest idly on Tairel's own ample ass as she nips at the rum bottle. She peers down at the bottle, then offers Tairel a nip herself. "Y' been 'idin' from me? Y' find y'self someone bett'r 'r somethin'?" Wyxt's jealousy is silly, and it shows in that she can barely manage her frown, but it's still there, in some small amount. Married or not, her priestess 'had' disappeared somewhat.

Tairel looks down at the bottle and takes a small sip from it. "Of course I haven't replaced ya... I've just been experimentin' a bit and haven't been myself of late... But I miss ya." This is true, her time with Effete was confusing to say the least. And since her disappearance, Tairel hasn't ventured out of her room that she seems to have settled in. "And with your marriage to Miss Sia... been feelin' da odd one out." She nuzzles Wyxt. "I'm still your Priestess.."

Jasayiah slips into the L&B inn, maneuvering her way through the patrons and heading for the bar counter. She always had a great day when she splurged a bit of gold to get her nails and tusks done. Her tusks almost gleaming white, and her nails neatly manicured she drums them against the bar counter and smiles to the bartender. "Get me a large mug of Dwarven Stout." Her eyes move to watch Wyxt and Tairel.

Wyxt peers at Tairel, then looks down to the bottle, thinking, as she idly fondles the troll priestess' ass, biting her lower lip and considering. Effete was around, though she hadn't come out for a while now, and Effete's pleasure, being 'slightly' linked to Wyxt's, made it hard to be upset. "...I s'pose t' be fair I ain't reall'h been 'round much m'self. Been a lot o' crud goin' on." Wyxt nods faintly as she leans against Tairel, then sighs softly. "Sia'd like y'. Like t' see y' a mess 'smuch as m'self, don't y' be doubtin'. I ain't nev'r introduce th' two o' ya prop'r did I?"

Tairel shakes her head. "Could've used a warnin'." She taps the collar around her neck. But in a way she was with Wyxt during those times, but she still misses the real thing. Tairel wraps an arm around Wyxt and pulls onto her, swinging Wyxt off the banister to meet face to face with her. She gives Wyxt a faint lick on the lips.

Varrain slowly materializes in front of the Hearth and stretches some. He slides the magical hearthstone back into his pouch and glances about, the druid in green ceremonial looking robes, having been in Moonglade for a meeting of the Circle. He offers a nod to Jas and heads towards his room to change.

Wyxt blinks, a bit surprised as she's pulled from her seat and, for once, completely caught off guard. "Y' know 'ow da dark portal be prett'h lad'h!" Wyxt nips Tairel's tongue, then grins at her. She does still care for her priestess... while there maybe be a no kissing rule in mind, there were certainly PLENTY of other things she'd like to see the hot slut doing, or the hot mistress demanding, as the case may be. "Y' can't tell me it don't fit nice though."

Eagerly awaiting her drink, Jasayiah slips herself onto the bar stool. Smoothing out the fabric of the new skirt she decided to showcase tonight. Her long smooth legs show from at her lower thighs, and a purple and black corset, covers her chest, leaving her shoulders bare, and her spine exposed between the leather strings that hold her body confined within.

Varrain comes out a bit later, the ceremonial style robes exchanged for a simple blue robe that he has loosely tied. He makes his way over to the counter, looking to Jas and letting his eyes roam her before he gives her a friendly nod and smile and orders himself a moonberry juice.

Jasayiah nods and smiles in return to Varrian's attentions and happily accepts the drink she ordered as it is finally produced. "Just put it on my tab." She got tired of having to carry around a coin purse wherever she went, more often at least when she wasn't geared up for "working."

Tairel remembers the no kissing rule and pulls back a bit. She feels her hair in one hand, adjusting it. "Err... sorry.." But she can see in Wyxt's eyes that she's not entirely upset. A smirk crosses her lips as her arms around Wyxt move south, grabbing her hot booty. "You'll stop me of course if you don't like it..."

Varrain gets his drink and puts the coins on the counter and sits near Jas and looks to her again, smiles.."Greetings Miss, I am Varrain. Is this your first time here?"

Wyxt smirks. "What in th' 'ell makes y' think I ain't gonna like playin' wit' such a prett'h lad'h?" Really now. Tairel might not be Sia, but that didn't mean Tairel suddenly wasn't the scantily clad hotty Wyxt used to mess with... and Tai DOES still have that collar on. "Y're wearin' m' irons, don't y' f'rget. Y' still be mine. An' when Lad'h Sia meets y', y're gonna be 'ers too, y' und'rstand? We treat y' good. Y're gonna be a barmaid 'round 'ere too. Wear somethin' real open in da top an' real short... tin'h skirt I'm thinkin' so when y' bend ov'r th' custom'rs realize they jus' be walkin' up an' fuckin' ya when dey please." Wyxt nods sagely, and it's pretty obvious her mood is brightening as bottle of rum is set aside. "Gotta put y' t' good work an' make m' priestess earn dat collar."

Taking a drink from the mug of ale, setting it down, Jasayiah chuckles at Varrain. "Hardly, I've been here quite often." She adjusts herself, slipping one light purple leg over the other. Varrain nods, "Ahh, then I've just had the unfortunate timing of not seeing you around." He takes a long drink of his juice, setting the mug on the counter and lets his gaze slide over Jas' form, and her lovely legs again before looking back to her face with a smile. "And if I may know, what is your name, Miss?"

Jasayiah ponders his request for a moment, her carefully sculpted brow raised in contemplation. "And what exactly would you think you would gain by knowing my name? What if I prefer to keep the air of mystery about me?" Varrain offers a slight shrug, the large druid relaxing back against the counter.."I was simply being friendly, Miss, but if you do not wish to share your name then that is your business." He still lets his eyes wander about her body though.

Tairel hasn't been ordered like that by Wyxt in a while and was caught off guard. "Yes ma'am.." She replies, her hands squeezing Wyxt's firm ass. "And I be sorry about not seein' ya around as much." She licks Wyxt's cheek, one of her hands leaving Wyxt's ass and gracing over the slim material covering the troll's pussy. She purrs. "And Miss Sia, I look forward to bein' hers too." Her thumb is now caressing the slit between Wyxt's legs.

Wyxt shivers against Tairel as Miss Tai teases her, but Wyxt knows full well what she has in mind and what she'd like to see. Licking her lips, Wyxt places one hand on Tairel's breasts, and pushes, just lightly, as she stands, pulling Tai into a standing position as well. "Y' wait right 'ere. I got s'me stuff in da bank. Y' know 'ow I dress up da ladies. Gotta make s're Az'roth don't f'rget troll women be da 'ottest out der." Wyxt grins wickedly. She pinches Tairel's nipple somewhat sharply through the thin fabric of the lady's dress, before running off towards the bank, the moon cloth robe not really doing much to hide the bounce of her ass or breasts as she runs to the building.

Jasayiah smirks at Varrain, and raises her mug to her lips, letting a flow of the alcoholic beverage pour down her throat, and letting out a happy sigh as she sets down the nearly empty mug. Varrain raises a brow at the smirk as he watches Jas, he picks up his mug taking another drink from it before he speaks again.."Then perhaps you could share why you came to the Lube & Booty..at least the reason for tonight." He grins at her.

Wyxt returns after only a few moments, a sure sign that she knows 'exactly' what she wants Tairel to wear. Maybe she's been thinking about it for a while. "Y' ain't wearin' dat dress no more. It be too much. Fr'm now on, y're gonna wear dis while y' be 'ere, an' y' be consid'r'd employed, so da room an' board be free. This be y'r 'ome, y' und'rstand me?" She hands Tairel what looks to be a swashbuckler's vest, a black silky top that looks like it's going to be just a little tight up top and it certainly won't cover Tairel's flat belly. Sleeveless, of course. ...Even worse, though... or better, depending on how prudish you are, is the black skirt held out to Tairel. It's about a foot long, but 'flares' out around the hips, so that it just 'barely' hides her sex and that fine ass, and any bending at all would be quite revealing. In short, Tairel could be fucked without ever taking the skirt off or even bunching it up much.

Jasayiah nods. "Well the fact that I've been staying here, definitely makes return visits a wise decision." She definitely does not have the true accent of many of her kind, she actually had a clear enunciation with her words, making them easy to hear. "Just returned from, a salon day, tusks whitened, nails done, and had my hair returned to the braids they belong in. What about you Mr Varrain?"

Tairel takes the vest and skirt from Wyxt's hands and drapes them over the banister, as she reaches to release her robes. "As ya wish Mistress!" She affectionately replies, beginning almost a strip tease. The tiny bikini top drops to the ground, followed by the rest of her robes. Tairel slowly turns around, letting Wyxt get a good look at her firm ass. "Guess I don't need these anymore..." as she drops her silk panties to the ground as well. Naked in the crisp night air, she takes the vest and slips into it, having to pull it down and just barely get her breasts into it. As much as they could, her deep cleavage nearly as visible as if she was naked. Slipping on the skirt, she stands for Wyxt's inspection.

Varrain smiles. "It shows." He grins at her, admiring her looks and her outfit and then shrugs as she asks about him. "This place has been my stopping point for a bit, but for today, I just need to relax, spent most of the day with some of the stuffier druids of the Circle."

Wyxt nods. "Dat's right." Wyxt plucks up the bikini-like top, the panties, and the rest of Tairel's robes, grinning. Tossing the lot over one shoulder, she steps forward, and a hand comes to rest under Tairel's tits, groping. The shirt is tight enough that it doesn't just give out under a bit of play, but still leaves Tairel exposed for all to see. And her other hand, reaching down, finds Tai just as exposed and slutty as the skirt is supposed to make her out to be, hand easily finding Tairel's slit for two fingers to rub teasingly, before Wyxt places her hand on that firm troll ass, pulling Tairel up against her as she purrs. "Let's see how some o' th' folks in th' tavern take t' th' new barmaid eh?"

Jasayiah does her best to hide the look of disgust that would cross her face as he mentions "Circle," taking what remains of her mug of ale and downing it, sliding it to the bartender, who promptly goes to refill it. She never liked Druids, Tauren she never had a problem with, but Druids.... made her stomach curl inside itself. "That's too bad," she says in an attempt to recover from the look. Varrain raises a brow at the look and shrugs some taking a long drink from his juice placing the empty mug back on the counter.."Hmm something tells me that you have a problem with the Cenarian Circle, Miss..I know most of them are a bit..stuffy, and slightly..uptight."

Tairel isn't entirely sure how to respond. As the breeze washes over them, it easily lifts up her skirt, completely exposing her. The cool air against her pussy is welcome and causes the slut to moan softly. She nods in compliance and slowly (as to ensure she's doing the right thing) turns around to go back inside. The moonlight reflecting on her smooth blue ass.

Jasayiah shakes her head. "It's a little more than just their stuffy demeanor." She lets out a slight sigh, and shoves the subject from her mind, not wanting to continue on that path.

Wyxt pinches Tairel's ass as Tai moves to enter the building, and throws a wink to one of the bruisers across the way, who swallows audibly. Wyxt does a double take when she follows Tai into the inn, and 'almost' forgets what she was going to say when she spots Jasayiah at the bar, but clears her throat, a hand coming to rest on her own ample bosom now as she announces to the room. "Ever'hone, I want y' t' meet th' new barmaid, mine an' Sia's personal bitch an' slut, Tairel. She be 'ere t' service y' 'any' way y' please when y' need. I'd appreciate it if'n y' broke 'er in." At that, several patrons that had been looking drowsy and boozed out of their minds look up from the bar, taking in the blue luscious curves, the teasing peek of ass... needless to say, some of Wyxt's Bloodsail crew are in house, too.

12