Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt grins, breaking the kiss for her beloved's lusty, half out if it but loving mumbling, understanding full well. She rests her cheek against Sia's breasts, breathing deeply the scent of the hot fucking, of Sia's milk, and closes her eyes, feeling her own beloved's mounting arousal, knowing the dirty centaur is about to fill up her beloved with that thick seed. Her hand on Sia's belly begins to rub lightly, a slow, circular massaging motion, as Wyxt begins to, surprisingly tender, kiss her beloved's breasts. All the while thinking she'd definitely be paying Sia back.. she already has plenty of ideas in mind.

Sia moans again and again, little gasps coming from her lips now. The surprising gentle kisses only serving to push her further and further to the edge. Then, with a loud groan, the centaur starts to buck and pump into Sia irregularly, squirting his cum deep inside her. The feeling of his hot seed filling her insides is enough to drive Sia over the edge, too. With a small yell of pleasure, the Troll-Lady orgasms, her pussy contracting to squeeze the least bit of cum out of the centaur's rock-hard shaft, her body trembling violently beneath her beloved and the Centaur. She barely manages to keep enough concentration to keep the mind control spell up and running, even though it is barely needed right now as the centaur himself is caught in the throes of his climax.

Wyxt can tell Sia's womb is being filled with that hot cum... the sudden heat, that thick long shaft not very far from Wyxt's hand as is, and of course, Sia's own orgasm and response. "Mmm... dat's m' wife... best slut in da realms..." Wyxt murmurs. She kisses Sia again, hand moving down Sia's belly to help her, and help the centaur, ride out that orgasm, fingers grazing over Sia's clit now even as they rub at the lips of her lewdly spread cunt, spreading around what little cum can escape as she purrs against her beloved's cheek. Ass high in the air, Wyxt loved the show, both from afar and up close. ...Maybe it should be a personal goal to keep her distance every now and then.

Sia comes to a rest slowly, gradually sinking from the throes of her orgasm while the Centaur remains buried deep inside her for a moment. Deciding they don't need him anymore, deciding she just wants to be held and hold her beloved right now, she mentally orders the centaur away from them, far away from them, keeping the control up until Wyxt and Sia herself are hidden from his eyes. She turns into Wyxt's arms, slipping her own arms around her lovely frame, hugging her close, smiling lightly, lovingly. "Liked tha present m'love?" she whispers softly, still breathing heavily, cum dripping from her pussy to the ground slowly.

Wyxt idly, just a tease, thinks it'd probably be wise to finish the centaur off... after all, mind controlled victims don't tend to forget... but hell. Would it be really 'bad' if the centaur in the area thought of Sia as a hot fuck instead of their mortal enemy? It would make the area safer and more fun, at the very least, for her wife. "...Sia... y' know I always love watchin' y' make a hot, slutt'h mess." Fingers slip into her beloved's pussy, to swirl the hot cum there, even as her other arm slips around Sia to support her as she's hugged. "Now y' got me wit' ideas o' m' own an' wonderin' what else y' can do wit' y'r new tricks. An' I got t' say dats da 'ottest way o' masturbatin' I ev'r seen."

12