Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sia continues her sucking of the cock between her lips, her tongue wrapping around it inside her mouth as it thrusts deep into her throat, swallowing again and again around it to add that much extra pressure, to make it that much more impossible for the bandit to hold out very long. She's good at doing this after all, a natural inclination and years of practice having taught her quite a few tricks. Happy that her cunt is not left alone after the nice, but too short first run, she thrusts her hips down onto the next taker, her wet, sloppy cunt gripping that dick just as tightly as the orc before, as she moves to work him deep into herself, her large, heavy breasts jiggling with every thrust of the man, the cloth covering her nipples damp with the trickles of milk coming from them.

The man fucking her now loves the sight of her milky, heavy tits jiggling before him. He reaches up, since the slut is willing to spread herself for him, and he doesn't restrain her, instead moving to rip the cloth over her wet tits... after all, the dress had been ruined in her bit of a tumble. Thrusting into her, grunting, he frees her breasts, so that milk flicks about a bit freely before he leans forward, sealing his lips around Sia's right nipple, suckling that warm milk from her bosom as he grunts. His cock lunges into her hungry, wet cunt again and again, dislodging some of the cum, though he isn't quite as 'endowed' as the orc was, the head of his shaft just 'peeking' into her womb again and again as he fucks her.

Sia's suckling is either divine or that of a succubus, and the man between her lips doesn't ask too many questions. Rough thrusting slows now, balls resting on her chin, as he begins to drag the face fuck out into long, slow thrusts, trying, somewhat desperately, to hold out against her suckling, against the pressure against his throbbing cock threatening to pull him over the edge. Initially, he'd just wanted to 'use' the troll slut, now he wants to 'savor' her. "Ugh... not yet you trollop..." he grunts, pulling, after a few slow, agonizing thrusts, from her lips to rub his saliva smeared cock against her cheeks.

Sia makes an almost disappointed sound as the cock is pulled from her lips and she licks those full lips teasingly, moaning in silence as the other man beneath her keeps fucking her wet, sloppy cunt with powerful thrusts. her tits, freed now, jiggle even more, milk trickling down her glossy green skin as she rides him, hips thrusting to bury the bandit's cock as deep inside her as possible. Her eyes are half closed by now as she savors the feeling of her cunt being filled but her lips beg for more, tongue darting out to lick over her little tusks a little in anticipation.

The bandit in her cunt does not last long. He, unlike his friend, is using that sloppy cunt, those sloppy seconds. Unlike his orc friend, he couldn't care less if he gets the trolless pregnant, either. All that is important is to fuck, fuck, fuck this whore. "Ugh... such a tight cunt..." Sia could feel him throbbing in her already, groaning as he lunges deep into her, his hips painfully meeting her own to the point that even his groans against her heavy tits are somewhat pained. Any disappointment, though, that he might come soon is washed away by the gnoll's words. "Hurr'h up. Want t' see 'er fuck th' 'orse." The spell cast on the horse has the steed neighing, sweating, its thick, muscled, intimidating cock throbbing with need and lust as it rears for a moment, the murloc soothing the stud.

The man who had been between her lips grins, but continues to tease her, stroking himself against her wet, glossy green skin. Now that he knows what the plan is, though, he's waiting a bit, hearing the telltale, somewhat labored sounds of his human companion nearby. Watching those green tits jiggling, rubbing against her and teasing the lips of the needy troll slut with his cock, he keeps himself erect but waiting, since he doesn't want to have to switch positions when she's bent over for the horse.

Sia tries to catch that cock that keeps teasing her with her lips, still slamming herself down on the one fucking her cunt. She does not care if he holds out very long, not after hearing what has been promised. Her eyes flick to the horse momentarily and even she is slightly taken aback by the size of the cock on that one. But she grins playfully after a moment, remembering all the things she had already taken and enjoyed. She would thoroughly enjoy this one as well, but she wanted some cum in her mouth as well, not -just- in her cunt. Her hips move faster, her cunt gripping that cock even tighter than before in anticipation of what would soon fill her up.

The gnoll and the murloc seemed to be waiting for last. The man between her legs, grunting now, not much unlike the orc, takes her tits in both hands, fondling and kneading, squeezing almost painfully, except that her tits are so large, he can't quite get his hands that full as he squeezes them to get the leverage. Panting, he presses tight against her, breath hot on the sexy trolless' neck as he begins to fill her with his seed, thrusting deep into her, cock spasming within her demanding walls as his balls tighten and his back arches, surely painful, and her womb is bathed with a second batch of cum. All of that would be washed out soon enough though...

The human with his hands in her hair eases up somewhat, one hand releasing her. The human between her legs, as soon as he pulls out, leaving a sloppy, white puddle between Sia's legs, is pushed away somewhat roughly, earning the man cock-slapping her a glare, before he moves to help Sia up. "On your feet whore. Bend over, spread yourself for him, and turn your head to the side. You want this cock so bad..." he chuckles. The horse is led forward, the tapered end of that thick, arm long throbbing, veiny shaft hanging low, paws scratching at the ground again. Sia is led near a tree... after all, the horse had to have somewhat to support itself and they didn't want to have hoofs hitting her.

Sia willingly moves up and to the tree, bending over, sticking her ass up in the air and parting her legs so her sloppy, wet cunt is plainly visible for all to see. Her juices, mixed with orc and human cum dribble down her thighs slowly to the ground as she stands there, bent over, tits jiggling beneath her as she does so, small droplets of milk dropping to the ground. She turns her head as well, indeed hungry for that cum, hungry for that cock to fill her mouth again and to cum inside her. She wants a taste of that cock and soon. her gaze does flicker back to the horse that is now being led to her more than once though, anticipation in her eyes, wriggling her ass a little, invitingly for the horse to mount this willing fuck-slut.

The horse is led up. The murloc steps back... the smell of sex thick on the air, the thick human cock before Sia's lips and hands once more weave into her beautiful hair, unmistakable. The gnoll gasps as Sia wiggles her wet, gleaming sexy ass, and it's quite clear what 'he' is waiting to fuck as he licks his lips, drooling. The horse sniffs the air, and moves up behind Sia. The rugged, furry muzzle nudges between her legs, the horses nose alone enough to cause Sia's legs to spread slightly, before, slick with her juices and that sloppy cum, the horse lifts its' head, and neighs, the noise loud and booming in the night. ...The totem flickers out, and the magic is restored to Sia. The murloc doesn't seem to pay that any heed.

The horse rears up, and drapes himself over Sia, the mithril-shod hooves settling over a thick, sturdy branch, draped just over Sia's shoulders. That thick, heavy, foot and a half long cock presses tight against the lips of her wet cunt, the cum lubrication for what is waiting for her, as the man waiting for her to suck his cock once more grunts. "Guide him into ya, dirty troll whore." Said with a bit of a grin, the head of his cock rubbing against her lips.

Sia doesn't pay her returning magic any heed either. She wants this right now and she is enjoying the little fuckfest. her only regret remains that her beloved isn't watching, but fast asleep. She moans now though, her voice restored, only to be cut off again when she takes that cock between her lips again, sucking on it hungrily, taking it again deep into her throat and squeezing it between her lips, swallowing around it to give that little extra pressure. When she feels that thick, long shaft press against her slick, wet pussy, she stops the wriggling of her ass and shifts a little, pushing herself backwards against that huge, thick cock, her loose cunt taking it in inch by inch.

The horse doesn't much care for slowly being pulled in. Once he's given the proper direction, the horse bucks forward. A stud, a stallion, the horse is, magically induced, in a mind to breed and to fuck, and Sia's cunt, while slick, wet, and spread lewdly wide, is still a tight fuck for the magically-crazed stud. The blunt end of that thick, throbbing horse meat slides up Sia's tight channel, cum spurting out around that slickened shaft as the horse snorts, the thick, but blunt end of its cock pounding home into her cervix as hips shift, causing the thick shaft to shift in her, just a bit, the horse, positioning itself for a good, rough fuck of a ride.

The man between Sia's lips doesn't tease her this time, nor waste time. Her head turned sideways so that he's not in the horse's way (and thus, not pissing it off), he begins to fuck her cock sucking lips this time, balls slapping against her cheek and chin with each lunge, one hand in her hair, the other against a nearby tree, as he groans, using her lips. He knows he won't hold out long at all after all the teasing and suckling earlier, but Sia'll need her breath while the horse is fucking her.

Sia gasps around the cock in her mouth, her eyes clenching shut, little tears rolling down her cheeks for a moment from the overwhelming sensations and the pain that the lurch gave her as the horse buried its huge cock inside her. She breathes heavily through the nose, not willing to let go of the cock before the bandit has emptied his load into her throat. She sucks on the cock in her mouth hungrily and also a bit desperately now, knowing that she will need her breath soon so she wants to finish him off quickly and thus, uses all the tricks she knows, tongue curling, brushing along the shaft, her tusks grazing the skin lightly, throat swallowing around it while she shudders under the horse, steadying herself against the tree somewhat, but feeling her knees grow weak.

The horse whinnies in triumph as he pounds home into the trolless' womb, her slick, tight cunt feeling better than any mare the crazed horse could ever recall. The murloc continues to sprinkle magic over the horse, keeping it on edge, but tame enough not to 'kill' the trolless beneath it, as the horse begins to buck against her, each lunge of that thick, heavy hung shaft driving cum from Sia's clenching cock, each thrust rough, punching up into her womb, though, the lunges come to a sharp halt before they can cause any real damage. Still, each lancing thrust of that thick, almost club like, veiny cock into Sia's wet, slick cunt would drive the wind from her lungs, her heavy tits flopping, the horse snorting as it fucks her and fills her again and again. Thick, heavy horse balls slap Sia's thigh and belly somewhat lewdly, loudly, with each lunge, the horse's breath hot in her hair and over her face, steaming her deep throating work as he fucks her.

The man between Sia's lips has no divine endurance, didn't have much stamina to begin with. Sia pulls all of her tricks in a desperate bid for cum and then glorious air, and the man fucking her face is overcome, as the horse rocks her lips up and down the length of his cock and Sia's tongue, tusks, and throat do wonders. With a sharp gasp, he pulls tight against her face, her nose buried in thick, coarse crotch hair now, as his cock twitches in her throat, and then hot, thick spurts of white paint the back of her throat, his balls twitching against her chin as he loses himself within her mouth.

Sia groans around the shaft in her mouth, hungrily swallowing up all the cum she can, though some does escape her tightly pressed lips, trickling down from the corner of her mouth to her chin. She keeps the man between her lips until she is certain she has sucked him dry, no more cum to be had before she releases him from her lips and pants for air now. Her hips buck under the powerful thrusts of the horse, driving her forward against the tree and the wind from her lungs with every stroke as the horse buries itself inside her womb. She moans and gasps and even little screams now emit from the slut-trolless, her lewd cunt stretched wide open by the thick cock, but still clenching it tightly. her knees buckle, but she keeps herself upright to allow the horse to plunge into her deeply, her mind spinning with the sensational feelings, groaning with the deep, carnal lust. Her first orgasm comes and goes, causing her to buckle a little under the horse, but she won't stop moving her hips back and forth, moving against the thrusts to stimulate the stallion.

The horse doesn't ease up, no matter the gasps, small screams, or worries of the trolless beneath it. Those cries, however, result in a faint stirring in the camp not so far off, Wyxt sitting up, unnoticed, her thoughts swirling a bit, and their child hastily departing before its discovered as Wyxt rubs her forehead. Still, the lavender trolless is much too out of it to piece together what woke her. The horse shows no mercy, driving that thick, equine cock deep into Sia's loose, lewdly stretched cunt again and again, only magic keeping him from permanently damaging the slut beneath her. The tree shudders with every lunge of the horse into her cunt, her ass jiggling from the force of the thrusts, the trolless able to feel the horses' heartbeat against her back, pounding 'almost' as fast as his frenzied cock pistons in and out of her with desperate, hot need. The stallion rears again with a loud whinny, only to pull himself closer, to force his cock a few inches deeper into her, the blunt end banging into her womb again and again, spearing its way up into her as the horse seems to be giving damned near its entire life energy just to fuck the hot slut below it. The men stare with undeniable awe, the murloc grinning lecherously and the gnoll blatantly stroking himself now.

Sia is more or less out of control with lust right now. Eyes half shut, fluttering occasionally as she looks back and forth, panting with desperate need for air for every hard thrust drives that air from her lungs, gasping, screaming softly, with pleasure and lust as she is fucked so thoroughly by the horse above her. Legs spread apart wide to give the stallion the best access, she thrusts her hips against the stallion, clenching that hard, thick shaft as tightly as she can with powerful cunt-muscles, milking it, giving the horse the ride of a lifetime, even though the normal order of rider and ridden is reversed right now. She is slick with sweat, bits of cum dribbling from her lips down her chin, tits flopping wildly beneath her, milk dribbling to the ground in slow, small trickles as the horse keeps pounding into her.

The horse snorts, and Sia could feel the telltale twitch near the base of the horses' shaft as it continues to pound away into her again and again. Still, though, it seems the horse is not out of stamina, sweating and snorting, almost frothing at the mouth, as his chosen mate, his 'mare' for the night, receives him so willingly. Corded muscles bunch and lunge, filling her womb with more cock than cum for once again and again, driving the wind out of her, the men savoring the sight of Sia's flopping tits and unquestionable lust... and the horse still doesn't cum. Sia can feel, though, the throbbing, the thickening of that equine shaft as that hot cum starts to rise up that pounding, veiny shaft, spreading her that tiny bit wider as the thrusts begin to become more erratic, more crazed and desperate.

Sia leans up just that tiny bit to steady herself further against the tree as she can feel the stallion about to shoot his load inside her. She's ready, more than ready now. With her tits still flopping wildly beneath her, every powerful thrust shaking her entire body and causing her to gasp with the sheer pleasure of it, she grinds her hips back as good as she can, squeezing that shaft, milking it, wanting him to erupt inside her, desperate to be filled again, and completely this time. She moans, gasps, shivers beneath the horse, her own orgasm not far off, the second one and probably more intense one, too what with the intensity of the fucking involved. She bites her lower lip, her knees buckling, weakening, barely able to hold her up anymore.

The horse lunges forward, a last, desperate lung. Sia is, tonight, thanks to the murloc's magic, a succubus, the stud, unknown to its 'former' rider, giving its all in that last lunge. Impaled on that thick, throbbing, hot horse meat, the stud filling her womb with cock as the head of that tapered end spreads and it gives one last, desperate, scream of a whinny, cums, an eruption of hot, thick, somewhat clear white heat filling Sia's womb to the brim, swirling around that throbbing cock meat, and spurting out of her milking cunt eve as the second lash of hot cum spurts into her needy, hot cunt. The stallion twitches within her, giving one, then another, last desperate lunges, emptying those heavy, nearly melon sized balls into Sia's womb and cunt, a puddle of white on the ground between her spread legs now.

Sia only yelps, incapable of coherent speech or even much sound making as the wind is pushed from her lungs with that last lunge and she just shudders violently against the tree beneath the horse, her body shaking with her own orgasm as she feels the stallion fill her up to the point of spilling the seed to the ground, her womb filled to the brim and then more. She moans when she can breathe again, holding herself upright somehow against the tree, her body weak and trembling, but still being pounded by that thick horse-cock. Her cunt clenches tightly around the shaft, milking it for all its worth, refusing to let go until the last of the stallion's seed is spent inside her, even if a good deal of it already drips back out to the ground, the Troll-slut unable to keep all of it inside after all.

The horse finally slows, then stops. Against her back, Sia could feel the heartbeat grow still, the horse given utterly to the lust and its passion, the heat of the moment. The murloc gurgles with glee, before the gnoll nods to the two humans, who would, carefully, help Sia off that cum-drenched horse cock. Wyxt is lying still once more, but this time, there is no dream stalker... the lavender trolless is pretending to be asleep and trying to keep the frown off her face so it's not obvious, as Sia is pulled to the edge of the camp and set only a few feet away from her beloved. The murloc wags a finger, and the gnoll speaks for it. "You get short break. Don't try nothin' funny. We break magic once, we do it again." The gnoll grimaces... after all, he was the one who got hit by the shadow spell. They circle the camp for now, Wyxt sniffing, notably, at the smell of the horse cum puddling between Sia's legs.

12