Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 10

Story Info
Wyxt and Sia are taken to the bandit camp for a while.
6.5k words
3
17.8k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bandit crew had discovered the girls, they were mere hours from their camp, not too far to the west. The last leg of their journey would be, at the most, a few hours, most likely a tiring time for the troll-sluts, naked, strapped to the back of that horse that had so thoroughly invaded their holes. By the time they'd reach the camp, they'd be passed out (for the moment) from sheer exhaustion. Either way, they were paid little attention on the travel, save the occasional slapping of a bouncing tit or a jiggling rear, the bandits focused on returning to their base of operations. The 'camp' they ride into is large, built half into the side of a sheer rock face pockmarked with tunnels, a scaffolding built up to provide access to the caverns above. The bottom level, on the forest floor, is a cluttering of tents and a huge fire pit, behind which the largest tent of all rests. The murloc leading the party that had discovered the girls lead them to that fire pit, the horse jostling to a stop after a moment, whinnying, sniffing the air, the scent of the cum-soaked Troll-sluts still filling its nostrils.

Sia is barely aware of her surroundings at the moment, her eyes only half open, her fingers twined around Wyxt's for the journey and remaining that way, even in their passed out state. She tilts her head slightly, to try and get a look around, but that barely succeeds and honestly, what for? They would be at the bandits camp and they would probably be bound and tied together at some place...if they wouldn't be used by the other bandits first, which, of course, was quite a possible alternative. Sia wasn't so sure if she should feel bad about that though, depending on what kind of bandits those were, it could be fun. The ride had caused her to pass out, but it had also returned some of her strength and while she was still somewhat dizzy, she was regaining her strength quickly.

Wyxt doesn't try to look around. She simply squeezes Sia's hand reassuringly despite their bonds, staring off over the back of the horse. The occasional slaps and spanks of the bandits along the way draw the faintest of grins or the occasional soft moan from the lavender trolless, but otherwise, she's, for the most part, quiet. Feeling somewhat 'empty,' since holding a load of horse cum in one's cunt is not very easy while riding a horse, Wyxt is pouting faintly, tiny tusks making her lower lip stick out somewhat childishly as she bounces along until they come to a stop, save during the time she spends passed out. Feeling a 'little' refreshed and none the worse for wear, Wyxt listens quietly, her back pressed against Sia's own, as they wait.

The women are unstrapped from the lusty horse by the orc, their naked forms pushed down to rest in front of the roaring flames, firelight glinting off of the dried cum coating their lavender and green forms. As he looks around, blinking those large fish-like eyes, the murloc gurgles a call, stirring the camp. Dozens of men are roused from their sleep, varying in race between orcs, humans, the occasional gnoll or forsaken. Dotting the crowd is the occasional Blood Elf or Dwarf, as well as bastardized half-breeds of the various races, and even a few ogres, lumbering forward to see what the ruckus is about.

As the murloc calls to his compatriots, a loud hissing sound is heard, and the biggest tent, the one located behind the fire pit, has its front flap ripped open; a massive naga coils forward, snarling as his sleep has been interrupted by his equal in leading the bandits, and he snarls in a spray of saliva, "Why isss there ssscreaming? What did you catch? Better be food!" "Better, Sarl!" the orc that had hefted them down cries, and steps to the side, revealing the naked, busty troll women to the naga. 'Sarl' churns forward with wide eyes, his scaled mouth curling into the wickedest of grins as he stares down at the sluts. "Better than food. Whores!" At the roaring announcement from the naga, the crowd of bandits cheers excitedly, pushing and shoving to move forward and get a better look.

Sia looks around slowly at the assembly a faint grin on her lips, even though it might be mistaken for a pout if one didn't look too closely and Sia is rather certain none of -THOSE- would look at her face too closely, considering she and Wyxt are completely naked and still covered in cum, their soft, glossy skin shining in the firelight as they are surrounded by the group. She licks her lips slowly and chuckles almost to herself. Of course, whores for the group. Good for morale after all to have something that the men could fuck when they pleased and Sia tends to think that this is not the worst fate that could come to her and her beloved. Her crimson gaze travels around the gathering, seeing all the different species and guessing that she and her beloved would not complain about lack of variety.

Wyxt is very thankful whores are better than food as she glances around the encampment... after all, not unlike trolls, some of these folk would eat people! Though she hears troll doesn't taste too good... being half elf and more partial to her troll half, she's never tried. Cum spattered tits heaving faintly as she takes a deep breath, Wyxt licks her lips lightly to wet them, then bites her lower lip lightly, wondering exactly what is in store for them. Wyxt squeezes Sia's hand again, just once more, before letting go due to the lack of response, sniffing and shivering just a bit. It was looking to be a fun night, if not longer. "Do y' usuall'h need t' bind up y'r whores wit' rope? We ain't armed." She purrs.

Confident that the troll women were indeed the whores they were declared, the murloc refrains from producing any totems that might restrict the actions of the women. Sneering at the words of the lavender woman, he motions to the orc, who jerks free a large bowie knife, slashing the bindings keeping the trollesses in place. letting them 'free', as free as they could be in a camp full of lusty men who have been denied female pleasantries for far too long. The murloc, indeed, is already anticipating his turn at them, a staff sliding out from under his loincloth, letting it hang to the side; the cock is barbed, and heavily ridged, as alien a cock as one might find... and it's pointed right at Wyxt as he steps forward a few paces.

The naga as well slips forward, licking his lips with that enormous, sinuous tongue, and he grasps at Sia, his hugely muscled arms easily lifting the whore into the air, her breasts most likely hanging into her face as he takes that tongue and drags a low, agonizing lick over the woman's moistened slit, forcing it past those swollen lips, much to cheers and cries of his compatriots. A Forsaken and a Blood Elf step forward, lieutenants, unclasping their already loose trousers, revealing two rigid cocks, eager to use the whores as they step forward.

Sia gives a little yelp of surprise as she is lifted off the ground and that upside down to boot. She gasps, feeling the long, sinuous tongue of the naga trail over her wet folds and then press into them, eliciting a low moan from the green-skinned trolless Her hands extend s she brushes one to Wyxt once more, having been slightly confused for a moment when her beloved slipped her hand from her grasp, fingers brushing Wyxt's cheek lightly, tenderly, before they reach up to find the naga's cock, seeking to stroke it, pleasure it while the snake-like being probed her wet, sloppy cunt with his lips and tongue. Heavy tits jiggle as she shivers under the attentions slightly, bouncing with every little move.

Wyxt rubs her wrists lightly after she's released from the bindings, the lavender trolless giving a soft sigh of relief as she checks to make sure the skin's not discolored a moment. Then, her body gleaming in the firelight, which plays off her tattoos and highlights her arousal, both her wet cunt and her stiff nipples, Wyxt glances to the murloc and blinks, just once. There's something she's never tried of course... "...Ah... 'ow d' y' want t' do me mist'r?" Wyxt grins faintly, slowly standing, since she, unlike Sia, hasn't been grabbed yet. Well, they're not armed like Wyxt said, and breaking out right now really doesn't sound like a good idea, so she might as well be an inviting whore just like she said. Tits bouncing as she sways just a bit, one hand comes to rest, almost daintily on her chest as she steadies herself.

Sia doesn't find a naga cock immediately as she hunts for it; the physiology of the monster is foreign, despite being a twisted offshoot of the Elven race. Growling hungrily as he drags that ridged, slithering tongue over her hole, around his midsection where the abdomen begins to transform into the long, at least twelve foot tail portion of his body, the scales begin to be parted, and a long, wickedly bulbous shaft begins to slip out, writhing, as though it was a snake that was emerging from its hole. It literally wraps itself around Sia's fingers; that cock is flexible, and controlled as though it were just another limb of the naga's, the large head dripping pre-cum as it pulls Sia closer.

The murloc grins in a feral manner at Wyxt and points to the ground, motioning for her to take an all-fours position on a conveniently positioned mat nearby; first, however, he steps forward, and wraps that fish-shaped maw around one of the Troll's breasts, sucking on the entire mammary, his scrawny hands moving over her body. The elf and forsaken step forward to Wyxt as well, the undead grasping her free tit, leaning down to drag his teeth over the nipple, as the other slender male tilts Wyxt's head back, attempting to kiss her deeply, as he guides her hand to his cock, and the Forsaken does the same.

Wyxt avoids the kiss, smoothly dropping to her knees and pretending not to realize the intention as she gets into a far more favorable position for the murloc, hunched over as he is, to suckle on her heavy tit, hands seeking the forsaken's and elf's cock as she moans softly, then winks at Sia knowingly. Then, her gaze wanders back to the murloc's cock now, the trolless biting her lower lip anxiously before admitting "I 'ave t' admit I ain't lain wit' da murloc t' much... are y' all dat impressive?" she licks her lips lightly, even as she begins to slowly pump the two cocks in her hand... at least for now, since she's supposed to be getting on all fours and is a little eager.

Sia shifts slightly, the movement causing her tits to jiggle again as she's being drawn forward and towards that twisting cock. Quite fascinated with the flexibility of it, her fingers begin to stroke, even if they are -held-, squeezing and stroking with experienced hands before she is drawn close enough for her lips to wrap around the cock head and her tongue to lick over it, tasting the naga's pre-cum greedily. Her eyes dart to the side to Wyxt briefly as she is being positioned, a faint grin in her twinkling, crimson eyes, and then a brief moment of surprise and anger as the Blood Elf tries to advance like he does. But then she calms, satisfied with Wyxt's response to it, continuing to slip that cock between her lips, guiding it in with those little tusks of hers.

Hissing in delight as the troll-slut begins to so eagerly pull her lips to that sinuous, writhing cock, the naga forces his thick tongue into Sia's cunt, working past her smooth, soaked folds, until it grinds against the girl's cervix, forcing against that barrier as he hungrily slurps and laps her juices from her body, his hands holding her so her body is facing away from him, the cock twisting around to begin filling her mouth. As a result, the girl's bouncing, jiggling milky tits are free to be used, and all of a sudden, a loud stomping is heard; one of the ogres forces forward, and unceremoniously drops his monster of a cock between her globes, grinning stupidly down at her.

As for Wyxt, the Elf and the Forsaken begin to fuck her grasping hands happily, the Forsaken still heavily palming and squeezing the enormous breast nearest to him with both hands now. The murloc grins around the large breast that he manages to work entirely into his fishy maw, suckling hard, until her words send him into a frenzy. Shoving the two subordinates to the side for the moment, he shoves the trolless onto her hands and knees on the mat and drops down behind her, gurgling as he shoves the barbed tip of his cock between her thighs, sliding along the troll's cunt lips, making his already slippery cock slick, the Elf and Forsaken lifting her hands up, shoving them back over their cocks to lift her upper body and support her.

Sia shifts slightly and while one hand remains entwined around the sinuous, twisting shaft of the naga, her lips parted far enough to allow it to slide in deep, her suckling on that cock hungrily, always greedy for more it seems. Her heavy tits bounce readily as she is being fucked by the naga's tongue, her form writhing slightly in the hold, a reflex basically to grind her hips against it which is, in her current position, rather difficult for the green-skinned Troll-slut. She moans around the cock however as she realizes the Ogre coming forward and putting its thick shaft between her jiggling tits. Her free hand comes up to push one of the massive globes against that thick shaft, rubbing it with the smooth skin of her tits while her mouth continues to pleasure the naga hungrily.

Wyxt wriggles as best she can to position herself between the three, heavy tits bouncing when the murloc and forsaken release them, one tit covered in the murloc's saliva and glistening in the firelight. Panting a bit already, feeling herself lusty and watching Sia with her play with the naga off to the side, Wyxt licks her lips, then winks at the elf and the forsaken. "Y'r lead'r be packin' s'me 'eft'h meat.. don't one o' ya want t' make sure th' 'ore don't be makin' too much noise while 'e's fuckin' 'er?" Feeling that slightly barbed, thick cock rubbing against her slit, Wyxt is suddenly very glad she's been recently fucked by a horse. Maybe being loose will help easy the roughness of the fucking. Back arched, pumping those two cocks in her hand, thumb extended to focus on the plump cock heads, Wyxt wiggles her ass teasingly for the murloc behind her, Wyxt worried, but her cunt undeniably drooling to try something new. "Aaah... show me 'ow th' murlocs fuck. I'm considerin' tryin' t' raise trollocs." Wyxt peers over her shoulder at the murloc, winking teasingly.

Sia's body is used by the naga and the Ogre for a moment more in that position before the leader roars, hissing a bit as he shifts her forward, the Ogre holding her sides to allow the naga to pull her lower body down, that prehensile cock slipping against those soaked lips, probing at it curiously. He grins with mounting pleasure, and the cock snakes backwards, and then spears forward swiftly, striking like a cobra, filling her cunt as deeply as she can accept that snake-like member. The ogre takes advantage of his positioning and begins to fuck her tits, pulling her entire upper body up along his crotch, her face resting in his enormous balls as his cock slides between her milky breasts.

The murloc gurgles excitedly as Wyxt speaks about the trollocs; he actually considers this now, enjoying the thought of impregnating AT LEAST the lavender slut, and keeping them in the camp for the time of the gestation. Grunting, he begins to force that barbed shaft into her sex, pushing her lips apart; the horse had been purposefully used to loosen the sluts, for just this, the enormous, ridged shaft forcing Wyxt's lips apart, the barbs dragging along her inner walls, pinpricks of exciting pain. The elf and the forsaken continue to fuck her hands eagerly, and to her front comes the gnoll that had filled her ass earlier that night, grinning as he shoves that bulbous dick past her lips.

Sia continues her suckling on the naga's twisting shaft and flexes her throat, gagging once, twice before relaxing it enough for the thick cock to slide even deeper into her mouth. Her heavy, large breasts continue to jiggle with the strokes of the Ogre now, bouncing along his shaft, rubbing against the sensitive skin of his cock while the Troll-whore is being held upside down by the naga Her wet, sloppy cunt is clamps tightly around that tongue of his, and even though the cunt itself is loose and spread still from the recent fucking by a stallion, her muscles down there are definitely well trained as the naga finds out when the positions are changed and her cunt is speared by that cock, those wet folds clamping hard around the thick shaft, squeezing it, hips moving to thrust against the naga as she moans lustfully.

Wyxt grins, just a moment, as she watches Sia in action, but that grin is broken by the sudden intrusion of that alien, slightly barbed shaft as it slowly plunges into her dripping wet cunt. Wyxt groans with pleasure at the thick cock forcing its way into her, barbs that would be dangerous were she tighter only dragging across and teasing her skin... the trolless has to remind herself not to clench, or she'll be 'benched' for some of tonight till that troll blood kicks in and regenerates her. Legs spread wide, the whore's back arching bit by bit with every inch of that slimy cock as it slides into her still cummy snatch, dislodging some of the horse cum as the murloc, naturally hunched over, mounts her, drawing a sharp gasp from Wyxt right before the gnoll takes the invitation and slips his cock between Wyxt's wet, full lips. With the murloc pressing insistently into her cunt, the head of his shaft already rubbing against her cervix, Wyxt's nose is buried in the gnoll's crotch fur, now, as her tongue rubs roughly against the base of the gnoll's shaft. She curls her tongue, and, curiously enough, the gnoll would feel a slightly chilled X-shaped tongue bolt teasing the length of his shaft as Wyxt, being the slut she is, winks up at him.

Those wonderfully large breasts of Sia's are dragged back and forth along the ogre, both by the powerful thrusting of the naga and the enormous humanoid's equally big hands holding her sides. His heavy sac grinds against her face, the massive orbs throbbing hotly as his bulging cock thrusts between her tits. The naga's twisting, scaly cock begins to writhe wildly as he starts to fuck her, the length of it wriggling like a serpent within that clenching, clamping cunt, accepted easily by her already loosened cock, a loud squelching heard as built up horse cum lodged deeply in the girl's pussy is forced out around his size.

As for the murloc, he begins to rut his hunched body back and forth as he mates with Wyxt, the fish-man's size and barbs stretching, dragging those whorish cunt lips back and forth, his ridges tickling and grinding along her insides as the barbs scrape at her walls, delicious pain and pleasure in the same package. The gnoll at her face grins wickedly right back to her as he fucks her mouth, furry balls slapping against her chin, as the men eagerly screwing her hands each take a hold of a large tit, squeezing the milky fleshy globes, stretching and pulling at them, letting them jiggle lewdly as she's fucked between the murloc and gnoll

Sia manages to get a glimpse of Wyxt in her new position, a slight grin coming over her lips as she sees her beloved in action, being taken as the slut she is...much like herself in this very moment. She moans again when that shaft thrusts into her again and again, filling her needy cunt as it clamps down around the thick hard shaft tightly, greedily. Her tongue darts out to lick at those balls in her face while the Ogre continues to fuck her heavy, milky tits and her hands, now hold both her breasts, squeezing them together for the Ogre's benefit, his thick rob wedged firmly between those massive globes as she presses them together and massages them as much for her own as for his benefit.

12