X-Change: Become a New You

Story Info
Michael Galahad gets a mysterious letter...
4.8k words
4.55
37k
49
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlquinton
dlquinton
12 Followers

Author's note: This story is based on a series of gifs from a website I'm sure everyone has heard of, but that I'm too ashamed to admit I am a regular patron of.

*****

Michael Galahad was having a bad day. He had missed his bus, walked to work in the pouring rain only to pull a pink slip out of his locker at work making it the second job he had lost in ad many months. Now sitting on his couch not-so-gently thumping his head against the wall of his apartment he contemplated his options. He had to go back to the unemployment office obviously. But that was only a short term fix. He needed money. He looked down at his hands. In his left hand was the bottle of Jack he had spent the last of his money on, in his right was a stack of mail. He didn't even remember checking the mail. With nothing better to do with the rest of his day he tore off the cap of the booze, took a long pull, grunting as the liquid warmed his throat and sorted through the letters. Most of it was useless but the last letter of the stack was from VitaLabs. He sighed as he stared at the letter. Several months ago he had filled out a questionnaire for a clinical trial they were doing. The ad said it would "drastically improve his sex life" but wasn't an erection giver like Viagra. Michael snorted in annoyance. He had applied for the trial because it sounded like fun for him and his girlfriend but she left him after he lost his last job. He took another long drink and opened the envelope in his hands.

Dear Mr Galahad,

Thank you for your interest in VitaLab's clinical trial of our latest drug. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the clinical trial of our drug, X-Change. The details of this drug and the trial specifics cannot be explained in this letter, but only after you have signed a standard non-disclosure agreement at our clinical office at Division Street. Our corporate office has agreed to issue a $5000 incentive to participate in this trial. If you are interested please visit our office during any of our operating hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.

Regards,

Donald Broker,

Clinical Trial Manager

Michael stared at the letter in his hands. Had his luck finally come through? Was this just a scam? He decided that he had nothing else to lose. The five grand would float him nicely until he found another job and who knows, it could be a fun experience. It was supposed to be a sex drug after all. He took one last pull from the whiskey, slapped the cap back on and put on his coat.

The bus dropped off right in front of the office. It looked like any of the other office buildings in this part of town. Flat gray walls, boring topiary, nondescript dark windows, the only thing that set it apart was the giant blue VitaLabs sign above the doors. Michael ducked under the awning from the rain and shook off his soaked coat. Inside the office was just as boring as the outside. A petite blonde sat behind a desk at a computer and smiled brightly at him as he approached

"Welcome to VitaLabs! How can I help you?" Her bubbly voice grated on Michael's ears but he smiled pleasantly in response.

"My name is Michal Galahad. I received a letter that I had been selected for a drug trial?" She had begun typing furiously at her keyboard as soon as she heard his name.

"Thank you for coming in Mr Galahad, it seems you're on the list of accepted applicants. I will call back and let Dr. Felts know you're here and he'll be out with to take you back shortly." she picked up her phone and dialed an extension. Michael looked around until he found a small waiting room and took a seat.

Thirty minutes later a swarthy man in his late forties came out from a door next to the blonde's desk and shook Michael's hand.

"You're Michal I presume?" he smiled broadly underneath and enormous bristly moustache as Michael nodded. "Good, good! Thank you for coming in my boy. Let's head on back and we'll get the non-disclosure out of the way and we'll let you know more of what you're in for." He led Michael through the door he had come out of and into a long Hall lined with many doors with numbers above them. He waved Michal through one that was open and pointed to a chair. Already on the table was a small sheaf of papers and a pen. "This is the non-disclosure agreement, feel free to leaf through it if you like."

Michael had worked as a legal aid for some time so he was fairly familiar with these kinds of documents. He scanned through and found that it was indeed pretty standard, it boiled down to if he leaked any information about the trial to the public of VitaLabs competitors they would sue him for upwards of three million dollars and also absolved VitaLabs of liability for any unknown side effects of the trial drug. Ouch. Once he had finished he considered for another moment, then seeing no other option he signed on the dotted line.

"Excellent!" Dr. Felts clapped his hands and rubbed them together, making him look even more like a walrus. "Once we are finished here today you can see Sandy out front and she will give you a check for the first first half of your incentive. The second half will be proceed to you upon completion of the trial in two months time." He folded his hands in front of him. "The drug we are testing used nanotechnology to temporarily alter various parts of your body to make them more receptive to sensory input. Mostly nerve endings, but we have yet to discover all of the effects hence the trial." he walked to a cabinet and pulled out a standard hospital gown.

"How temporary?" Michael asked.

"We estimate a few hours. Before we begin I'd like to perform a standard physical and ask you a few baseline questions." The physical was normal, breathe deeply, turn your head and cough. He asked Michael questions about his sex life, how active he was, how he would rate how satisfying sex was to him. Once completed he left the room for a moment, leaving Michael on the cold bed mostly naked, and returned with a tiny paper cup with a pink pill and a small plastic cup of water. He set these on the table and opened another Cabinet from which he pulled out a series of sticky hospital diodes.

"I will be using these wireless diodes to monitor your vital signs and brain functions from the other room, the mirror there is two way and I want you to have as much privacy as possible when the drug begins to take effect." He finished placing the diodes and handed the cups to Michal. "Bottoms up!" Michael stated at the small pink pill warily then swallowed it and the water. "Good man! I'll leave you be." he opened another cupboard and showed Michael the magazines inside, some of them porno mags, and left the room. Michael grabbed a copy of GQ and sat down to read.

Thirty minutes and two magazines later Michael Felts the drug take effect. It started as a warming sensation in his skin, the heat built up for five minutes until he was sweating. He fanned his hand at his face until he felt the strangest thing he had ever felt in his 23 years of life. His body felt like it had turned to wet clay on a potter's wheel, he could feel the malleability of his former that made him sick to his stomach. Then, as if giant hands were shaping the clay that was his body, he felt an intense pressure that wasn't painful. He could feel his body shrink and change, he got shorter, his hair grew longer, he felt an unfamiliar weight to his chest and pelvis that nearly toppled him over from the change in his center of gravity. He was clutching the table, his eyes closed.

"What the hell was tha-" his voice caught in his throat. A voice that wasn't his. Instead of his masculine tenor, a feminine soprano came out of his mouth. He started to turn towards the two way mirror to look at himself when the unfamiliar weight on his chest swayed back and forth with his movements. He looked down and there, under the hospital gown, was a pair of c cups. He completed his turn towards the mirror in horror. Staring at him, doe eyes filled with horror, was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

It wasn't possible. He lifted his hand and waved and the girl in the mirror waved back in perfect sync. He stared at his hands, now slender and small, then again at his chest. A wave of cold nausea washed over him as he tore the gown off to look at where his dick should be. His well manicured bush was still there. But that was it. I'm dreaming. That's it. This day has all been a dream and I am going to wake up now that I've realized it is. He didn't wake up. He pinched himself hard in the arm. He still didn't wake up. Oh God. What the hell happened to me? The face in the mirror still looked frightened, but less so now. Michael approached slowly and began exploring the face with his new hands.

He was pale now, with a light smattering of freckles across the slender bridge of his nose and the tops of his high cheekbones. His face was overall a pleasant balance of angular and round, rosy cheeks, plump lips, his hair was now copper red with loose curls. Finished exploring his face his hands moved to his flat stomach then down to his new wide childbearing hips and finally to his now heart shaped ass, which he turned halfway to admire appreciatively. Had he seen a girl in a bar that looked the way he did now he would most certainly have hit on her. He stared down at the c cup breasts on his chest, they were perfectly perky. Hesitantly he reached up and cupped them in his hands and squeezed. A jolt of electric pleasure flowed through his body originating from the flesh of his breasts as he squeezed them, finally settling between his legs and glowing there like a hot ember.

He gasped raggedly as the new sensations took over and he squeezed again. He felt the pink nubs of his nipples harden and ache and without thinking he grabbed them each between his thumbs and forefingers. His ragged gasp became a soft moan as his legs began to quake and he sat down hard in a chair. Unconsciously he squeezed his nipples again and moaned louder, waves of pleasure emanated from his nipples to his crotch, causing a curious wet sensation in the spot where his dick should be. A sudden thought occurred to him.

This is so fucking crazy. He licked the fingers of his left hand and slowly lowered them down to the place that now ached with need.

The second he touched his new pussy it felt like a feedback loop of never-ending pleasure between his breasts and his lower lips formed. He threw his head back and moaned loud and long and began to rub in slow circles. He quickly got good with timing the moment at which he pinched his nipple with when his hand gently brushed his clit. Michael felt a pressure begin to build in his abdomen, his toes began to curl and he felt the muscles inside him begin to clench and unclench, the pressure built and built, becoming simultaneously the most uncomfortable and pleasurable thing he ever experienced! Then, like a dam breaking, the pressure released and the muscles inside Michael began to twitch and clench, sending Shockwave after Shockwave through Michael's body. After what felt like an eternity he slumped in the chair, spent, as his body began to change back to its masculine form. He didn't even know what changing back Felts like.

Michael woke up on a hospital bed surrounded by several monitors, he heard the beeping of his heart beat on the heart monitor which spiked as he recalled what happened earlier.

"Ah, you're awake." Michael turned and saw Dr. Felts smiling at him from a chair beside his bed. "how do you feel?"

"Woozy." Michael sat up slowly and looked at his hands, now back to normal. "That's a hell of a drug you have there doc." Dr. Felts smiled.

"Yes we are quite proud of it. You responded better than we hoped."

"What happens next?" Michael asked.

"You come back every day at ten in the morning, Monday through Friday for the next month." Dr. Felts replied. "We will run a series of tests we developed to see how your body responds to the drug over time." Michael nodded as Dr. Felts started taking the various diodes off his body. "your clothes are in a bag underneath the bed. Get dressed and I'll see you out front so you can collect your check." he left Michael to his privacy.

Still trying to wrap his head entirely around what happened to him, Michael dressed slowly and replayed the events in his head. He recalled every sensation as he touched his female form. He remembered that bottle of whiskey he has bought that morning and decided he really needed a drink. Dr. Felts met him in the hall and walked him out go the front desk. Sandy handed him a crisp check made out to the amount of 2500 dollars and he left, distracted all the way to the bank and all the way home. He decided not to think anymore that day and slammed down enough whiskey to deposit him in a deep sleep.

Michael returned to VitaLabs every day as scheduled and every day he took the small pink pill, waited for the unusual transformation, and undertook Dr Felts' tests. Initially they took blood samples and urine samples (finally Michael understood the woman's struggle in something as simple as taking a piss) but after that and the initial physical they tested his cardiovascular endurance on a treadmill, weight lifting limits, fat density, and a general psychological questionnaire every day. They gave him a sports bra and a small pair of laces running shorts to wear during all of the examinations and Michael took every opportunity to admire what these clothes did his female body whenever a mirror was present. After two weeks of this routine Michael started to become more comfortable as a girl, he found the whole process surreal and looked forward to going to VitaLabs everyday. On Monday of the third week Dr. Felts seemed especially excited.

"Today Michael we were going to see how you interact with a member of the opposite sex who is also on x-change." Michael's eyebrows rows. He had just completed the transformation and was putting on the sports bra and shorts he was given everyday.

"You mean a girl who's turned into a guy?" he asked. Dr. Felts nodded vigorously

"Precisely! We have ascertained everything we need about your physical and mental state that we need for the time being and we would like to move into the social interactions Arena." Michael was nervous. Interacting with Dr. Felts was easy because he was always so scientific and detached.

"Alright doctor. I'm a little nervous but I'm okay with it." Felts moustache practically quivered with excitement.

"I'll send him in right away! In the interest of anonymity I encourage you to think of a feminine name to refer to yourself as. Your partner had been encouraged to do the same." and he left the room. Michael rubbed his hands nervously and swept his long curly hair into a ponytail with a now practiced motion. He sat at the table and waited, fidgeting nervously. A few moments later the door opened and a Greek God walked in. Adonis himself would have been jealous of this guy's physique. Chiseled abs, steely pecs, cut biceps, an angular jaw, brilliant smile and sea green eyes with a crown of wavy blonde hair.

"Hí! I'm Sebastian" his voice was thick and silky. Michael panicked and said the first female name that came to his mind.

"Abby." he smiled nervously. Sebastian sat across the table.

"This is wild isn't it?" he said excitedly. Michael, no Abby for the time being, nodded

"Yeah."

"I've always wondered how the other half lived. My bod is rockin'!" He flexed his biceps in emphasis and Abby giggled, she felt a small amount of heat build in her abdomen. What the hell? She thought as she squirmed in her chair. "I just feel so strong. All the time when I make the change. It's awesome. I'll be honest though, the first thing I did the first time was touch myself everywhere. No wonder guys are so horny all the time. You have this thing just hanging out in your pants that responds to the slightest touch." Abby giggled again

"Yeah it has a mind of its own sometimes it seems." Abby bit her lip and played with the end of her ponytail nervously. "I almost fell over the first time I tried to walk with these things on my chest" she looked down at her breasts and squeezed them together, shivering slightly as her body responded to the stimulation. Sebastian stared at abby's tits just a little too long, making her blush. He shifted slightly in his chair and made a subtle adjustment to his package under the table.

"Damn this dick!" Sebastian sighed in frustration as he stood up "see what I mean?" his already tight shorts were now even tighter, straining around the girth of the biggest dick Abby had ever seen outside of porn. She had been to the gym often when she was Michael, but had never seen anything this big. Her mouth went dry as heat and wetness flooded her pussy. Am I seriously turned on right now? But I'm straight! I don't even like men! Do I? I guess he technically is a girl... maybe? Sebastian squeezed his dick through the shorts, a small surge of precum leaked from the tip, staining his shorts. "It's really sensitive too. Like a giant clit. He stroked it absentmindedly through the tight shorts. Abby swallowed as her mouth watered, she licked her lips. Sebastian noticed and smirked. "Are you as turned on as I am right now?" Abby finally looked up from the huge cock, eyes wide.

"Y- yes." she admitted. Sebastian sat back down and pushed his chair away from the table. His green eyes burned into Abby.

"Come here." he ordered. To abby's surprise she stood up and walked around the table to stand in front of Sebastian she realized just how short her female form was, she was barely taller than Sebastian when he was sitting down. Or maybe he was just ridiculously tall. Something about the commanding tone of his voice made her tingle everywhere. "Can I touch you?" Sebastian asked, Abby nodded. He put his hands on her thighs and followed her curves up to her waist. His hands nearly encircled her whole midsection. She shivered at the contact. His hands kept travelling up along her front until he covered her breasts with both hands. He squeezed them once, playfully, Abby gasped and writhed under his grip as his hands circled around to her back and travelled slowly to her ass.

He spent way more time squeezing and fondling her rump, giving it a firm smack that dragged a moan from abby's lips. Abby's hands weren't idle, she explored every inch of muscle she could reach. The firm, dense tissue of Sebastians arms and shoulders set her body on fire. She closed her eyes. Then his lips were on hers and nothing else mattered. He pulled her close, she could feel the heat of his dick pressing against her legs and she Felts it pulse and throb. Their kiss broke and Sebastian started kissing down her body, his lips left a trail of flames on abby's skin. He pushed the sports bra up and she helped him tear it off as he kneaded her naked breasts. Abby gasped and moaned as he took one of her nipples into his mouth and bit it gently. She cradled the back of his head in her hand, gently gripping his hair. His hands moved back to her ass as he alternated sucking on her nipples.

Abby was sure her running shorts were soaked through she was so wet. Her body was on autopilot. She pushed Sebastian back in his chair and kissed him again before getting on her knees. His eyes went wide as she kissed her way down his chest and abs until she reached the top of the tight running shorts. She bit down on the waist and of the shorts and pulled out with her teeth, slipping her hands into the sides as he lifted his butt of the chair she said them down. His cock, now free from restraints, fell across her face with a slap. The smell caught her completely off guard. Strong, musky, salty, and delicious. Shocked from the slap she leaned back to inspect it. It was truly pretty massive. About eight inches long, as thick as three of her fingers, and uncut.

dlquinton
dlquinton
12 Followers
12