X-Change, X Change, Xtreme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

As they opened the door at Brandi's knock, her jaw dropped. She was speechless.

Fred: "It's really me, Mom. The pill turned me black, and gave me this big cock, and did something to me that is driving Chuck crazy horny. But the worst part is that I cum buckets—gallons and it just keeps cumming."

Brandi was already beginning to react to Fred's pheromones. She walked to him and ran her hand over his chest and belly, then down to squeeze his semi=hard cock into full hardness.

Brandi: "You are a beautiful African man, Fred, and that cock of yours is every woman's dream. Are you sure that you don't want to stay this way? Think about that for a few minutes, but while you do, let me relieve some of that pent up cum in you."

As she spoke, Brandi was stripping down. Now it was Fred's and Chuck's turn to have their jaws drop. She pulled Fred into the bedroom, and then pulled him down on her in the bed, saying, "For me to help you, I need to gather all the information I can. Fuck me hard, Fred. Pound me with those ten inches and shoot your hot, sticky cum in my pussy."

Fred had never heard his mother talk this way and was too shocked to do anything but comply—not that he minded. After Brandi had cum herself and was catching her breath on the bed, Fred said, "Chuck, I need you again. Get over here."

Chuck lay down beside Brandi and Fred did her, too. When he finished, Brandi said, "I've been going over this list, and I think that you took a #51 which increases your pheromone production 100 times. That is just too much. No one can resist you at that level. And your production of so much cum is probably a #13, quart of cum. They actually have a #14 for a gallon of cum, but you can see what a mess a quart makes, I can't imagine anyone wanting a gallon unless they are playing with cum inflation. So, the first thing you must do is take a #52. It works immediately and will undo the last pill you took."

Fred: "Wow! That works fast! The pressure is gone already."

Brandi: "The next thing to do is take another #52 to get rid of those excessive pheromones. . . . . Yes, I can sense that the pheromones are back to normal. Do you sense it, Chuck? Your extreme attraction to Fred is gone?"

Chuck: "Yes. What a relief. It was just too much!"

Brandi: "I may contact X-CHANGE Corp and recommend they change that pill to 10 times, instead of 100 times. Next, Fred, take this #7 and you will be white again. Sorry to see that change as you were one beautiful hunk of African male! Last of all, Fred, it looks like we need to put your cock back to normal. I think another #52 will do that."

Fred: "Aw, Mom," he whined, "Can't I keep the cock? 10-inches is every boy's dream. With this I could have any girl I wanted."

Brandi: "I have to admit, I've never had anything like it. Let me think about it while I fix Chuck. . . . . Chuck, first thing is take a #52 and get rid of two of those beautiful breasts. By the way, you could have grown them to DD-cups with a #20 pill."

Chuck: "No, thanks, Dr. Fanteri, I think I've had all the changes I want for a while. Just get me back to myself."

Brandi: "Fine. Next take a #7 and change back to Caucasian characteristics. You make a very beautiful girl, Chuck, Japanese OR white, but to become a male again take this #5. There, back to normal. I see that you have a 10-inch cock, too. Did you have that before? Or is yours from the pill like Fred's is?"

Chuck: "It's from the pill, but I would like to keep mine, too, please? I would do anything for you."

Fred: "Same goes for me."

Brandi: "OK, I've been giving this some thought. The only way I will let you keep those ten inchers, is if you promise to use them on me anytime I ask you to. We will become 'friends with benefits'. Do we have a deal?"

Chuck and Fred looked at each other and smiled.

"DEAL!" they both shouted together.

Brandi: "Fine! Let's go home and get started!"

12