X-Files: Unidentified Santa Object

Story Info
Two men report a sighting to Agent Scully.
5.2k words
3.93
53.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11:47 PM December 24th

The outer suburbs of Washington D.C.

"Christmas is such bullshit, man," Matt Black said, and took another tug on the bottle. Tall and broad-shouldered, his short black curly hair was tucked under a winter cap. He passed the bottle to his friend, Jack Jones.

"I know what you mean, man," Jack said, and took a mouthful himself. "It's like...like bullshit, like you said." By instinct, he brushed a stray blond hair behind his ear. Just as tall as his friend, and also in the last year of high school, he was skinnier and had stringy blonde hair down to his shoulders.

The two young men had left their neighbourhood after the family rituals of Christmas Eve, and stolen up to this wooded hillside, lightly covered in snow, to look down on the lights of their little borough and the dark fields that stretched beyond. Illuminated clearly with spotlights on this night was the main church, its grey stone steeple bathed in pure white light.

Jack pulled something out of the inner pocket of his jacket. "I got the blunt right here, man. Lemmie light it up. Hey, what the hell is in that swill, anyway?"

"I just mixed stuff together from a few bottles so my dad wouldn't notice too much of one thing missing, y'know?" Matt tipped the bottle and finished the last of it, then tossed the bottle into the bushes and wiped his lips with his sleeve.

"Yuck!" Jack shook his head, and then laughed drunkenly.

"So anyway," Matt said, "like I was saying man, about Christmas. I can't believe the bullshit. I can hardly fuckin' stand it sometimes, man. Hypocrisy."

"Holy SHIT! Look at that!" Jack yelled, and pointed up to the sky while his call echoed around him.

Matt looked up as well, and their eyes focused on a streak through the dark starry sky. They kept their eyes on it until it disappeared from sight, and then for a long time afterward kept their eyes on the heavens.

"Did you see it to?" Jack asked, turning toward Matt with eyes glittering and heavy breath visible in the cool air. "The reindeer, and..."

"...and dragging that sleigh..." Matt continued, awed.

"...and," Jack said, "did you catch - I mean - the fat guy sitting there, giving a little, um, wave and laugh? I mean..."

"Shit!" Matt jumped up and began running down the hill. He called back to his friend, who had belatedly started after him: "I gotta get on the phone and tell people about this. We'll be famous!"

*****

Jack and Matt stood outside the phone booth on the edge of a small gas station. They were in a bit of a panic when they got to the payphone, and wrestled over the receiver, getting into a shoving match about who to call first. In the end they let the operator direct the call to the department that was appropriate (Jack had yelled in Matt's other ear at that moment, so he hadn't caught the name exactly), and the person on the phone there had asked them to wait at their current location.

Over the hill, along the two-lane highway, two police cars appeared, flashing their lights but quietly heading in their direction.

"Maybe we should make a run for it?" Jack asked.

"Nah, don't worry man," Matt said, a slight tremble in his voice.

The cars stopped around the phone booth, and a large officer with short dark hair stepped out of one.

"Misters Matt Black and Jack Jones?" he asked. They nodded. "You placed a call in about a sighting of some sort?" They started to talk, but he quieted them with a wave. "We're just here until the right person comes along. Don't tell us, we're not involved.

"We'll just all sit tight and the right person'll come along soon to straighten this all out with you, ok?"

The two boys stood around the phone booth nervously. The two police cars, belonging to the local division, each held a pair of police officers. The dark-haired one who had stepped out to talk to them was sitting beside a large black officer with close-cropped hair, and the other car held two white officers, also large and burly, one with brown hair in a brush-cut, the other shaven-headed. They kept their eyes fixed on the boys, though they exchanged no more conversation.

Occasionally a car would stop for gas, and the boys could see the accusatory glances that the customers would throw at them, and an appreciative glance towards the police cars.

"Fuck man, you think we're in trouble?" Jack asked.

"Don't worry, don't worry," Matt replied. "What can they do? We haven't done anything wrong...ok, so we're a little plastered. Big deal."

A coffee-coloured Ford Taurus drove up and stopped beside the police cars. A few of the officers got out to talk to the driver, so the boys didn't get a clear view right away.

"Hey there Scully," on of the officers said. "I didn't expect to see you. Is this an X-File?"

"Not exactly," they heard a female voice reply. "But it's kind of in the neighbourhood. I owe a few favours, and Washington wants to keep this sort if stuff hush-hush, you know?"

"Hey don't tell us, Scully," another officer said. "The less we know the better."

Scully got out of the car, and walked up to where the two boys stood, looking chilled as the air had grown colder in the early morning hours. They saw a short woman with straight red hair down to her shoulders, and delicate white skin highlighted by slight eyeliner and glossy lipstick. She was slim and fit, but not without some flesh to add a roundness to her face and curves to her body. She was wrapped in a black leather trench coat that dropped almost to the ground, where the pointed toes of her black boots peeked out.

"Special Agent Dana Scully, FBI," she told the boys, and flashed her identification. "You've reported a 'sighting'?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, um, y'see, you know Santa, right? Well..." Matt started.

"Shutup!" she snapped. "Not here. I've booked a room in the motel across the street." She turned her head over her shoulder: "Officers, can you help me escort these two?"

The officers led the two to the small ramshackle motel across the street. When Scully got out the key and opened the door they were pushed into a small dingy room on the first floor, with the door and window facing out into the parking lot. It was a room with a single large bed, a dresser, a table with a couple of chairs, and a TV. A dark doorway at the other end of the room led to the bathroom. A few bland paintings hung on the walls, and the room itself seemed abandoned halfway in a repair, with the wallpaper stripped off of half the walls in the room, leaving multi-coloured, patched-up drywall visible.

"Thank you officers," Scully said, "I'll take it from here." They left and she closed the door and pulled the window curtain. She pulled two chairs, without armrests, away from the table, and placed them together at the side of the room.

"Sit down," she snapped, and pointed with her finger.

The two boys sat down in the chairs, bumping their hips and shoulders against each other, Matt's right side bumping against Jack's left.. Hands in their laps, they were suddenly aware of being alone with this strange woman; someone who obviously outranked the police officers. They were still buzzed as well. The sound of late-night TV came from the room next door.

"So, you boys think you saw something, do you?" Scully had taken off her leather trench coat. She now stood before them, hands-on-hips, with her leather boots ending just below her knees, stockings disappearing under a black skirt, and a white silk blouse on top.

"I got briefed on my way over, let's see if I have it correct," Scully said. "You're Matt Black, nineteen, senior in high school, spotty academic record and not many prospects after graduating, either academically or career-wise, is that right?"

"Uh, yeah," said Matt. "Well, I mean-"

"Shut up," Scully said, sharply. She undid the top button of her blouse. "And you're Jack Jones, eighteen, also a senior at the same school, marginally better academically, but with two convictions; one for possession and the other for theft?"

"Petty theft," Jack said. "Mrs...uh, Special Agent...um..."

"Scully. Call me Scully, you drug-addled slacker." She casually undid another button of her blouse. The silk fell back to reveal the edge of her black bra.

"Now," she continued, "from what I hear, you both think you saw something, is that right?"

"Yeah," Matt said, "Santa Claus!"

"And his reindeer!" Jack added. "And his sleigh! And there were these magic sparkles too, along his path in the sky." He looked up at Scully, standing over them both, hands on hips and top half-undone and a hard, incredulous look in her eyes. He finished meekly: "I think...uh...I think he waved at us..."

"Do you corroborate the account of your dim-witted friend here, Mr. Black?" she asked Matt. He nodded.

"Well," she continued, and began to run her hands over her stomach, and up her chest. "Maybe I can convince you boys otherwise? Maybe you didn't see anything? Maybe it was all in your heads?" She unbuttoned her blouse fully, exposed her milky-white chest, and cupped her bra-constrained breasts in her hands. She breathed huskily, "I can be your Christmas Eve firecracker."

The two boys glanced at each other, but stayed quiet. Scully looked down at their crotches, "Mmm, I love getting a reaction from the crowd."

She knelt down in front of them, running her hands over the bulges in their pants. She shifted over in front of Matt, unbuttoned and lowered his pants, letting his cock spring out. It bobbed in the air, already hard.

"Shit," Scully cursed under her breath, "they're making them bigger'n'thicker every year."

"Mr. Jones," she turned to Jack, "would you kindly wrap your fist around your friend's throbbing cock?"

"Wha!" Matt jumped.

"Um, I don't think so," Jack said.

"If you don't feed me his cock," Scully said, "I'm not going to suck it." She licked her glossy red lips.

Jack looked over at Matt. "Fuck man, what a bitch" Matt said, "Well, I wanna get my cock sucked...go ahead."

Jack moved his left arm over, and gingerly moved his hand around his friend's lightly throbbing, veiny cock, gripping it with the tips of his thumb and forefinger.

"Not like a little sissy!" Scully said. "Grab it like you want to blow a load thinking about your mother!" Jack whimpered but Scully just gave him an evil grin that exposed her white teeth.

Jack wrapped his hand around the base of Matt's cock, and when Scully opened her mouth he directed the cock between her lips.

"Oh shit you two, don't stop!" Matt growled. Scully worked her red lips over the cockhead and down the shaft, slobbering over Matt's cock, taking it into her mouth until it hit Jack's hand. The two began working in a rhythm on Matt's cock, Jack's hand sliding up-and-down the saliva slickened shaft, while Scully's hot mouth followed close behind.

"Yummy!" Scully said, pulling off. She moved over in front of Jack and undid his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. "Oooh, another big one! Mr. Black, your hand around his lovely cock, if you please?" Jack hadn't taken his hand off Matt's cock, and still slowly stroked the wet shaft. Matt reached over, with a little grimace on his face, and put his hand around Jack's cock. His stress subsided when Scully pushed the action onward, putting her mouth over Jack's cock and letting Matt's hand help her minister oral pleasure.

"Aaaah, fuck that's good!" Jack cried out.

Scully moved upward, tugged up on Jack's shirt until his nipples were exposed. She tugged, bit, and sucked at them. Moving over to Matt she undid the top of his shirt to expose his nipples, and gave them the same treatment with her hot mouth.

"Mmm..." she growled, "hot little fag-boys make my pussy flow." She crouched down on her knees again and let Jack feed her Matt's cock. She moved her mouth down to wetly suck at Matt's hairy balls, and Jack pulled Matt's cock up to give her better access.

Matt groaned. "We're not gay, you know," Jack said. Scully moved her mouth over to suck at Jack's cock.

"Sure, sure," she chuckled with a growl. "You're my little teen bitches. You'll be as gay as I tell you. You got that, bitch?" She sucked at Jack's cock, running her teeth around the cockhead to emphasize her point.

She pulled off. "Keep strokin' each other. Fuck you're makin' me wet! What a sight!"

Both boys closed their eyes as they slowly but deliberately stroked each other's rigid cocks. They heard clicks but didn't pay them any mind until they became more frequent.

"Oh shit!" Matt had opened his eyes. "She's taking pictures!"

Scully stood in front of them, eye through the viewfinder of a camera. She'd captured multiple pictures of the two; pants around their ankles and chests, jacking each other off. "That's right," she chuckled, "so, if any of this Santa shit gets out, you know these are going public, alright?"

She put away the camera, and tossed off her blouse, unzipped her skirt, and pulled off her boots. "Now, let's fuck!"

The boys quickly pulled off their clothes until they were stark naked. Scully stood in the middle of the room and Matt knelt down in front of her, and pressed his nose and mouth into her crotch, covered by black panties, soaking in the heat and dampness.


"Mmmm, fuck!" He muttered into Scully's crotch, soaking in the scent of her pussy, and causing shivers to coarse up and down Scully's body. She pulled off her bra.

Jack knelt down behind her and pulled her panties to the side, and dived in between her asscheeks, lapping at the pucker, tasting the strong tangy scent.

"Fuck, your ass is nasty!" Jack growled. "When's the last time you washed back here? Fuckin' dirty bitch." He pushed his face into her ass again, his tongue probing into her pungent hole.

Scully shivered as Matt pulled her panties aside in front, and dove his face into her pussy, covered by sparse curly red hair. She felt something strange and looked down, and saw Jack using his hand to rub his cock against one of Scully's stocking-clad ankles.

"Fuck, you nasty boys are off the hook," she growled, and put a hand on each boy's head, urging them to eat her up.

Matt's face got wetter and wetter as Scully's pussy rubbed across it. "Fuck, I need a cock in me!" she growled, stepping away and pulling off her now-soiled panties.

She threw herself on the bed, a petite redhead now entirely naked except for her black stockings. She lay on her back on the cheap coverings and spread her legs, her pussy pink and wet and ready.

"Which of you studs is gonna fuck my sweet pussy first?"

Matt stepped up to Scully, and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. He rubbed his cockhead over the slick outer lips of her pussy and then thrust inward with his hips.

"Uuuungh!" Matt cried out.

"Ooooh!" Scully called, "That's nice, that's good. Yes. Yes yes yes."

"Shit, your pussy's suckin' my cock better than your mouth!" Matt growled and bent forward, bringing his mouth to Scully's and sharing a wet kiss. Their tongues battled and probed each other's mouths. Matt's hips built up a steady rhythm plunging in and out of Scully's pussy as she wrapped her legs around his back and locked her ankles together.

Jack sat at the side of the bed, stroking his cock and watching the action. He leaned in and brought his mouth to Scully's breast, sucking and nibbling a nipple.

"Mmm, suck my tit," Scully moaned, and clutched the breast with one hand. "Mr. Black, why don't you help Mr. Jones here suck my tit? The same one. Ungh. Yeah."

Scully held her breast out and the two boys converged on her nipple, first one sucking it and then the other. Then both flicked their tongues at it together, bumping tongue-tips and driving Scully wild at the sight.

Matt pushed his upper body up on his arms and concentrated on his cock moving in the hot, slippery, quivering confines of Scully's pussy. "Oh fuck, here I come."

"Blow your load baby," Scully growled, and brought her hand down to play with her clit. "Yeah, let your cock explode inside my sweet velvet pussy. Fill the old slut up with your teen jizz." Her other hand reached up to Matt's shoulder and she ran her nails down his back, biting into the flesh.

"Aaaaaargh!" Matt thrust deep into Scully's pussy and pumped his semen into her. Twisting her clit, Scully felt the cock burst in her cunt and had a little orgasm of her own.

Eyes closed, feeling dizzy, Matt pulled out and rolled off. to the side of the bed.

"C'mon Mr. Jones," Scully looked at Jack. Though Matt was now curled up by himself, eyes closed, in post-orgasmic bliss, her lust had only grown hungrier with fucking. "Sloppy seconds, baby!"

Jack pushed his cockhead against her pink pussy, and a little white cum leaked out. He pushed inward and slipped in easily.

"Ooooh," Scully shivered. "You like that, you like your cock in my hot little socket, slicked up with your friend's jizz?"

A pink flush suffused Scully's pale white skin. She locked her ankles behind Jack's back and threw her hands over her head, clutching at the bed sheets with her fists. Her glossy red lips parted, gasping and groaning.

Matt, senses regained, looked at the couple fucking, and edged closer. He fixed his mouth on one of Scully's breasts, sucking the nipple into his mouth. Moving lower, Matt traced his tongue down Scully's taught stomach, which trembled as Jack pumped in and out of her pussy. Moving his mouth over her belly button, he spit into it and then sucked it with his mouth, rimming it with his tongue.

"Oooh, baby," Scully moaned, "suck my hard little clitty."

Matt looked downward. A short distance away Jack's cock pumped between Scully's fleshy pussy lips, and right at the top her clit stuck out, enflamed.

Both Scully and Jack groaned, and Scully used a hand to push downward on Matt's head. Matt resisted a bit and then moved towards her pussy, and extended his tongue to flick at her clit.

"Oooo!" she screamed. "Fuck, I got one little bitch fuckin' my pussy, and another little bitch suckin' my pussy. Ungh-ungh-ungh-"

Scully and Jack bucked hard at each other. Matt moved his entire mouth over Scully's pussy, sucking down on the top of it, and over where Jack's cock pumped in and out. Scully and Jack orgasmed with grunts and growls, and Matt sucked at their junction.

"Ungh," Jack groaned. He'd finished cumming inside Scully and slowly pulled out, collapsing on the bed beside her. Matt's mouth moved further downward, sucking at her leaking pussy.

"Oh shit," Scully said, bringing a hand to her forehead, and helplessly grinning ear-to-ear. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." Scully spread her legs wide, giving Matt's mouth room to suck at her pussy where her red bush was wet and clung to her skin.

"Feel good?" Jack asked beside her, tracing a finger around her nipple.

"Jesus Christ!" Scully cried, and then gave a big laugh. "This little bitch is eating my two-boy creampie like it's his last meal." She grabbed Matt's head by the hair and pushed him further into her sloppy pussy. Then she grabbed Jack's head with her other hand and brought his face close to hers. "He's eating out your fuckin' cum. Don't you think that's pretty kinky?"

"You're fuckin' kinky," Jack groaned, and kissed her hungrily. His wet flaccid cock pressed against her side.

"You two boys ever suck each other's cocks?" she asked.

"No," Jack answered, hesitatingly.

"Hmmmm," Scully half-moaned from Matt's ministrations. "I think you should consider it." She quivered silently as Matt kept lapping at her pussy. "In fact, you know what? You guys kiss each other and you can have my ass."

Matt lifted his head up from Scully's pussy. His face was wet, smeared with male and female juices.

Jack and Matt leaned into each other, over Scully's body, and shared a long french kiss, tongues intertwining and swapping spit and cum.

"Holy fucking shit!" Scully's jaw dropped at the sight. "Talk about your fuckin' male slut-bitches!" The two guys broke off, and looked away from each other sheepishly.

12