X-Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not disappointed, it was perfection. He had a very light dust of brownish chest hair and a darker happy trail that started below his belly button and led to the "happy" island. He removed my shirt, I'm totally hairless, I hate hair on my body, except for my underarms and the little patch of hair that are my pubes. I latched my hands to his body feeling every single muscle that was on his upper body, his pecs, biceps, abs, everything; which I know he was appreciating very much because of the way he was biting his lower lip. I stopped.

He looked at me and I gave him "the Look." He knew exactly what I wanted, and he wasn't going to be one to deny it from me. He rolled me off of him and got on top of me, nothing sexier than a man that knows how to take control. He pinned my hands above my head, and he started kissing my lips and then worked his way down to my neck, the middle of my chest, down my abdomen and stopped at my Seven's. He let my hands free, and unbuttoned the four buttons on my jeans. He discovered that I was wearing white Burberry boxer briefs that were practically see-thru because he made leak so much pre-cum.

He smiled when he saw that and said, "I see someone is enjoying themselves." I could only moan in response as I felt more cum leak from me. He put his face to my boxer briefs and I could feel his tongue stroke my six and half inch dick up and down. I was going to explode, and it was way too early to do that.

"Stop," I said as picked up his head, "if you keep going I'm going to cum and I don't want to yet."

He stopped, got up to his knees, moved towards my face and said; "Guess it's my turn now." He didn't have to tell me twice! I lifted my hands to his jeans and also unbuttoned the buttons that were barely constraining him. I lowered them and looked at my prize. He was hard, leaking, and ready for more. I couldn't resist any longer, I had to pull down his boxer briefs. I was met with a perfect nine inch dick that had a slight curve that went upwards.

I opened my mouth, and I opened wide. I tried to fit in as much of it as possible into my mouth. I could only fit a little bit more than half of it, but that was enough for Devin. He was moaning and grunting at me.

"Yeah, right there. Suck that dick. You like my dick?" It's hard to answer with something in your mouth, but I like the dirty talk and I moaned to answer his question.

I was getting pretty far down, my nose was just touching his pubes; I probably had another ¾ of an inch to go. Devin couldn't wait for me to stretch out my throat because before I knew it his hand was at the back of my head and he was forcing the last bit into mouth. I happily obliged and massaged the head of his dick with the back of my throat.

He screamed, "Oh FUCK, yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he said each word as he continued to thrust into my throat. He pulled out of my throat and said, "I need to fuck that hole of yours, it's just too fucking good to pass up." I just looked at him, "Fuck me like there is no tomorrow."

He got off me and followed him as he laid back down on my bed. We got in the 69 position, but he was rimming me as if his life depended on it, and I continued to suck on his dick with the same desperation as Devin.

At the rate that he was going he quickly had two fingers fit in comfortably.

He said, "You are so fucking tight, baby." After saying that he began to pull out his fingers, and put them back in a slow rotating motion. I moaned in absolute pleasure, and began to push back against his fingers.

"I think somebody likes daddy's fingers in his hole."

"Hmmhmm. Yes! Yes, I do!" I was yelling almost at the top of lungs.

He pulled his fingers out and that was my cue to go back to his dick, which I can say proudly that I was deep throating. And then I felt him shove his hand back in, but this time it was three fingers that were rolling around in me. It hurt at first; he was really stretching me out. He has big hands! But soon the pain subsided, and I was beginning to thrust back on his fingers.

"You got used to that quick," he rolled his fingers in a clockwise direction, "I can't take this shit any longer. I'm going to fuck you so hard my cum is going to come out your throat." And with that he flipped me over, I was now facing him straight in eyes beautiful eyes, I knew that he wasn't going to hurt me.

Once he got the condom on, he was on top of once again with his face buried within my neck. He lifted me up and I felt the head of his dick at my entrance.

"I'm going to slow, I don't want to hurt you. But once I'm in, there's no turning back. " He somehow managed to say the last part as affectionate and the first.

"There's nothing more that I want than you right now." I was squeezing at his biceps, and relaxed my muscles.

He popped his head in, it didn't hurt that much. But as he was slowly going in I felt like I was being torn into two pieces. After about five minutes, I felt his pubic hair tickle the area between my ass and my balls. I relaxed a little, but I was still holding on tightly to his biceps. After another minute or so he began to pull back about half way and then he entered once again. Just as slow, he did one more time, but this time I knew for a fact that passed my prostate. I moved my hands up and down his arms, and that was his cue to go.

He was fucking me with long and hard strokes, grunting every time he went back in. God I loved a man who can grunt.

"Oh, YES, Devin! Fuck ME! Give it to me!" I sounded like I was begging for it, which I kind of was.

"You like it rough don't you? I'm going to give you the biggest load of your life!" After saying that he told me to get on all fours. He rammed his dick in real hard, so hard that it made me yelp. It felt SO good. He had one hand on my waist and the other just found its way to my hair as he began to pick up his rhythm once again. Once he had his rhythm of plowing through me once again, he began pull on my hair, just hard enough where it was still pleasurable. I moaned and he knew I liked it.

"Like it when I pull your hair, huh?" he pulled me up to face him. While still fucking the living daylights out of me, he kissed me passionately on the lips, and I moaned into his mouth for minuets on end.

The second I removed my lips from his; I saw a figure, watching us. My eyes were blurry from my eyes being closed. When my vision cleared up, I saw who it was.

"Pops!"

*****

Thanks for reading :D! I could only find a few stories that satisfied my craving for a story with a plot that involved something with the X-Men. It's not happened yet, I know. But don't worry it will soon :). If anyone has any comments, suggestions, questions about the story comment or send an email to the contact on my profile.

12