X-Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Scott & Logan use the shower facilities.
1k words
4.4
39.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower spray was warm, close to scalding. Logan considered turning to a cooler temperature, but the boy wasn't complaining. Neither was he, as the higher temperature helped steam the room up, cloud up their thoughts and inhibitions.

Logan mewled in a husky murmur as he pawed the chiseled, smooth body in front of him. This wasn't a boy by any means. Scott was a grown, strong, very willing man. So willing that his supple butt cheeks were practically grinding against Logan's drooling hose and wild forest of pubic hair. Logan leaned his head back against the slick shower wall, breathing in the sights and scents. He ran his meat up and down Scott's quivering hole, to tease, but also to make sure Scott knew what he was getting into.

"FUCK ME!!!"

Yep, Scott definitely knew. And yet, Logan was having an uncharacteristic display of compassion.

"You sure?"

He liked the anonymity of men, the hardness of their bodies pushed against his, their willingness to forget they were anything but cavities needing a temporary filling. But Scott was more than just a cheap bathroom stall fuck, and he was in serious emotional pain.

"Don't make me beg," Scott whispered.

As Logan tried to figure out the rationale of the man who had been desperately avoiding him only hours earlier, Scott kicked his legs apart, his hands pressed against the wall, head bent down, voice drowned out by the flow of the water. He was a willing captive, waiting to be punished by Logan's flesh nightstick.

Reaching for the shampoo, Logan squirted a large amount in one hand as his other stroked the back of Scott's head. As he began to open Scott up with a cautious finger, then two, he simultaneously reached around to pay attention to the flaccid shaft.

"Been a while, huh?"

Scott grunted as Logan entered a third finger in his tight hole.

Easing his goopy fingers out, Logan coated his aching organ in the soapy lube. He wanted to pound deep into this work of art, but still took it slow. Sliding an inch in at a time, he massaged Scott's back, carressed his pecs, toyed with his nipples, slid down to his belly button and poked deep inside, finger-fucking the small navel in time with his tentative thrusts into the warm, gooey glove enveloping his manhood.

"Harder," Scott gasped, his hands still against the wall.

Building at his own pace, Logan slid out of Scott's chute, jabbing back in, pushing into the innermost reaches of Scott's anal cavern.

"Fuck, you've got a hot ass." Logan growled out the compliment, slamming in deeper with each word. "And it's alllll mine." On a whim, he tugged off Scott's visor.

"What are you doing?"

Logan timed his words with his pelvic movements.

"Makin' it more interesting. Keep your eyes shut. Keep focused."

Scott concentrated on keeping them closed, he cursed at his sex partner, but he also began to push back, taking in more and more of the hot flesh which was ravaging him. Their bodies joined in sweat, steam and sex, and their grief, their pain, seemed to be shared. They now understood each other, body and soul. As Logan began his final thrusts, the narrow shower echoing with gooey slaps and guttural cries, he bent down to kiss and bite Scott's ear.

"I'm here with you Scott. Never...FUCK...gonna be alone. Never. Mine. This ass...all of ya...is mine now. OOHHHHHHHHFUUUCKKKK....."

Scott choked back his tears as he felt his insides flooded with man-cream, as his neck was singed by a sharp fang bite. He was convinced his blood was being drained, that his pain was being brought to an end. Logan's teeth dug deeper, then licked and cleaned the wound.

Logan pulled out with a loud plop. Before Scott could notice the empty throb in his ass, Logan spun him around, licking and devouring his fleshy, swollen knob. Scott had almost forgot about his own erection, but Logan sucked him deep. Scott groaned, his knees buckling. His eyelids fluttered. Yanking Logan's thick, wavy brown hair, he urged him to finish up.

"I c-can't keep my eyes closed much longer, Logan. Can't control..."

His words were cut off by a hearty cry of shock and pleasure. Logan had pushed four fingers, nearly the whole damn hand, up his sore backside. Eyes flashing open briefly, he couldn't stop himself from shooting a beam directly at the shower wall in front of him. His spasming penis shot load after load into Logan's mouth as he clamped his eyes shut again.

Tenderly, Logan cleaned the spent shaft. When he finally stood up and saw the damage, he nearly doubled over in laughter.

"I thought I felt something on my back. Geez, I really need to watch my back 'round you. Maybe you can watch it for me, huh?"

Scott was about to apologize, or protest at his own lack of self-control, but Logan interrupted him with a brief, soft kiss. He placed the ruby quartz visor back on Scott's flushed face.

"Let's get outta here."

Scott reached over to turn the shower and spigot off.

"Logan, I don't know what's happening to me lately. I want to be by myself, anywhere but the same old pitying looks and clichés. Then when I am alone...I can't take it. I want to kill myself. I want to see Jean again. Now I've used you; I thought it would make me feel better."

Handing Scott a towel, Logan fixed him with a commanding glare.

"Nobody uses me, bub. I knew what you needed. Sex ain't a cure, just a band-aid. I wanted it, needed it just as much as you did. Can we please stop the talking and the long conversations? Just go to sleep maybe?"

Scott's yawn when he handed the towel over was enough of an answer. Blinking behind his visor, he admired the scarlet-tinted view of Logan's soaked, matted chest hair, dripping with sweat and water, drops of perspiration sliding down to his flaccid, slimy shaft.

"I think I'd like that."

They gathered their clothes, put them on with weary, well-used muscles, and walked to their separate rooms. Logan found himself wanting to sleep together, wanting to feel Scott in his arms, but he didn't want to push.

Little did he realize Scott was beginning to think the exact same thing.