X-Mas Addiction Cure

Story Info
Max tries to make amends with his aunt and claim his reward.
22.4k words
4.73
81.4k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, sorry for the delay. But hey, you can enjoy Christmas in February!

*****

I'm free! I'm free! I'M FUCKING FREE! I was literally screaming that the minute I left the doors of Shore Heart. I never felt so happy. My 90 days were finally over. I'm fixed. Okay, maybe that's too optimistic, I know I have a lot of work to do, like a job, housing, and the future. But I think I should be able to celebrate, I'm clean now and I want to stay that way. How do regular people celebrate without drinking or wearing a belt around their arm?

There is a scary thought in the back of my mind, terrifying me on what I am supposed to do next. A job, education and a place to live, were all wrecking my brain. Thankfully, Mom had been emailing me all the time and giving me some ideas. But she also told me that I should just focus on my wellbeing. It was fun seeing her act all maternal and then suddenly switch, dropping hints about our little deal.

Staring at the Muskingham River, I waited for my ride. I knew Alice would be late, I don't think she's ever driven on the freeway. I could still see the rehab center from my spot, fuck. I really don't want to go back to a place like that again. Terrified at the thought of relapsing, I quickly turned around and started watching people. I saw a few cute girls and tried to flirt with them, but they were not interested. I'm going to need to work on my approach if I'm ever going to fuck a woman who I am not related to. Shit, now I just got myself hard thinking about Mom and Alice.

I shifted nervously, trying to hide my public erection. Hearing a car pull up behind me, I turned around to see my sister with a big grin on her face. She ran to me and gave me a long hug. Alice then shocked me and kissed me on the lips; it was a quick peck we are in public. Since Thanksgiving, Alice and I have developed this weird relationship. We would email each other all the time, talking about random shit that we were going through, how much a douche Gary was and stuff I watched during my limited TV time. I had to use a public computer to check my emails and Facebook, so Alice would allude to Halloween and Thanksgiving, saying how much she missed 'hanging out' during the holidays.

"What are you doing? Are you okay? Are you sure?" Alice quizzed, her face incredibly animated.

"I'm fine," I smiled back, "Actually, I'm fucking freezing. Come on, let's go."

We were supposed to drive straight back to Columbus, but I got Alice to make a few stops. First thing I really wanted was a cheeseburger; it was the only thing I have been craving since I've got back in rehab that was not sex-related. I had to chuckle as my sister's disgusted face as she watched me wolfed down a double bacon cheeseburger. We then stopped off a clothing store, I needed a new winter coat, or I'm definitely going to get hypothermia. After getting a coffee, we drove back to Columbus. I felt terrible that Alice was paying for me, but I made a note on how much she spent and that I will pay her back.

"So, where does he think you are?" I asked as we hit the interstate.

"Who cares?" Alice smiled at me, "I just took the keys and left. Mom texted me and said she just told Gary that I'm going out for a while, she then rushed out to Dublin and told him that she's Christmas shopping."

"He's going to lose his shit," I grinned. "Is he doing any other weird shit?"

"Yeah. You know we're spending Christmas at his cabin. His sister and her family are coming. He told me that I should call her Aunt Laura and that I should spend time with her kids. There the perfect role models for you," Alice said, briefly imitated our stepfather's accent.

"I've met Laura and her son and daughter once. She's a judgmental bitch; Blake's an entitled asshole and Mandy is a megabitch. You're going to have fun," I smiled. "Is it only going to be you and Mom in the cabin with that turd of a family?"

"Yeah. Erm...," Alice turned towards me soon as we hit some traffic, "Aunt Tess was supposed to come, but she won't talk to us."

"Why?" I asked, then immediately realizing what had to be the reason, "It's because of me, right?"

"Yeah," Alice muttered, "Don't worry, she'll come around."

When? I have been trying to make things right with Aunt Tess for the last couple of weeks. I would email her, call her office and even try to get Mom to pass on the message that I'm sorry. It was like yelling at a brick wall. Mom told me that Aunt Tess is even ghosting her and Alice, she resents them for protecting me.

Alice stared at me for a moment and then quickly exited the interstate. I asked her what she was going, but she smiled and stayed silent. We drove around for a couple of minutes in until we stopped on a quiet road in the middle of the nowhere. She unbuckled her seatbelt and mine, then grabbed me and our lips met. She drove her tongue into my mouth, finding my own and grappled with it.

"Sorry," my sister smiled after she released me, "You looked so upset, so I want to cheer you up."

"Considering your emails, I'm surprised you lasted this long without groping me," I grinned.

"I have been practicing...with a dildo Mom bought me," she smirked, running her hand down my chest and to my crotch, making me shudder. She soon reached my overacting cock. "I know what Mom's got planned for you. But I feel I should give you something for doing so well at rehab." She said, now firmly gripping my cock. "I want to show you what I've learned."

Alice quickly unzipped me and was holding my rock hard tool between her fingers. A big smile formed on her face, "I forgotten how big you are," my sister whispered, stroking my ego as well as my shaft. I let out a long sigh as my sister began to kiss and lick my cock. Her soft lips pressed up against my tip, slurping up my precum. "Mmm...tasty," Alice grinned.

My sister then leaned forward and swallowed a couple of inches into her mouth. I was shocked how incredibly hot and wet her mouth felt, it was fucking awesome. She worked her tongue hard, quickly swirling it around my tip before she swallowed more of me. Alice then slowly pulled off my cock and looked up, grinning at me. "Does big brother like?"

I nodded and watched my sister suck me back into her mouth. Alice slurped loudly as she used her tongue and teeth to tease my cock head. My sister looked so fucking sexy, her cheeks puffed up with my dick stuffed inside her. Alice then ran her tongue up and down my underside as she sucked me deeper. Fuck, she's really been practicing. I leaned back on the car seat, groaning and throwing my head back.

"FUCKING FUCK!" I grunted, ashamed by my lack of eloquence as Alice swallowed another inch. "Take it...take it all," I ordered, which felt a weird thing to do. Alice was now kneeling on the car seat, crouched over my cock and slowly swallowed my shaft inch by inch, until her nose pressed up against my belt buckle. An intense feeling of warmth spread from my crotch to everywhere in my body as my dick throbbed under my sister's hot and welcoming mouth.

I looked down at the brown bob of hair covering my crotch, feeling a weird sense of pride that my little sister was sucking my dick. I even started running my fingers through her hair as she worked my cock. She kept me inside her mouth for a few minutes, her tongue the only thing Alice moved, gently licking the underside of my dick. Her lips clamped my throbbing head and she frantically sucked on, filling the car with her over-the-top slurping. She then opened her mouth and her tongue slivered out, basting my shaft with her spit.

Alice then pulled me back into her hot, wet mouth, her lips tightening around my tip. She sucked me on and off, surprising me with her technique. I don't want to know who taught her this or who she practiced on. But I think seeing my sweet, naïve sister turn into a cock-hungry slut was making my heart and my dick grow. I felt her tiny fingers wrap around my rigid dick and she bobbed her head up and down on it. She quickly settled into a rhythm, making my cock throb and my balls contract. Alice was fucking possessed, never slowing down as she fucked my dick. She then slid her lips off me and ran her tongue up and down the veined, soft underside of my shaft.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I cried, unable to hold back anymore. With Alice using her tongue to lap all the pre-cum from my throbbing tip, her hand furiously jerking me off, and the fact that I haven't masturbated in weeks, I immediately exploded a flood of cum. I shuddered and grunted as my nut sacks released a torrent of cum through my spasming dick and into my sister's waiting mouth. All that built-up tension disappeared as spurt after spurt of jizz blasted past Alice's lips and on her tongue, cum dripping down her chin and onto my jeans as she strived to take in every last drop.

After what seemed to be my sixth or tenth rope into Alice's mouth, my cock finally stopped twitching and started to shrink. With a loud pop, my sister pulled off my cock, covered in my cum and looking incredible. She ran her fingers over her face, scooping up all my jizz and hungrily swallowing it. Shit, that looked so fucking hot. My sister, the former teacher's pet had turned into a pornstar.

"Holy shit Max; that was some mouthful. You wouldn't stop cuming!" She smirked, sitting up. "You're really happy to see me?"

My only response was to smirk and nod my head.

Alice smiled and zipped me up. "We're definitely going do this again," she smirked as she huddled up in her jacket. "C'mon, we're already late," Alice then turned the ignition and we set off.

--

Alice dropped me off in Westgate, looking very upset. She wasn't happy with the place I was staying. I couldn't blame her, it was part halfway, part flophouse, part Arkham Asylum. All the windows were boarded up; nearly everyone had priors in either battery, robbery or grand theft auto and the guy running it, is rumored to be a disgraced therapist with a drinking problem. A friend from rehab hooked me up and warned me that there's not going to be any help, but it was supposed to be cheap and easy. But looking at my sister's face when we pulled up, I realized I should get a real place.

I hugged my sister goodbye and told her to stay in the car. We promised each other that we'd hang out soon. After filling out some forms and reading up all the rules. I was led to my room. A prison cell felt bigger. Having no real possessions, it took me five minutes to unpack. With nothing really to do, I decide to have a nap, which was hard since there was a loud fight outside my door.

My eyes started to get heavy and I was drifting in and out, but then my phone started ringing. Not recognizing the number, I was about to reject the call but it's not like I got a lot to do. "Hello?"

"Max," a voice said in a sharp tone, "I heard you're back in town,"

"Aunt Tess?" I jumped up on the bed, "Errr, h-h-how are you doing?" I asked, disgusted by what I just said.

"I didn't call you for small talk," she replied in a very dismissive tone, "Sara told me that you're back and everything is good again. We need to talk."

"Okay."

"Meet me at Café Crisco. It's outside my office. I think you know where it is." She then hanged up.

Fuck. I know it's not going to end well for me, but I should see her. She's either going to scream, tell me to kill myself or force me to do something.

Taking a couple of buses, I got there in 40 minutes. I found my aunt sitting in the corner, with a coffee in her hand and her phone in the other. I have to admit, she looked pretty hot, wearing her sexy business attire. She saw me and her face turned into a big scowl. Oh, this is going to be fun. Taking a seat opposite her, I was about to open my mouth but I then realized that Aunt Tess didn't want me to speak.

"I'm surprised you showed up," she said, looking back to her phone. "You look healthy."

"Thanks?" I nervously smiled. There was this frosty mood around us that was getting tenser by every passing second. I could that feel she was about to rip me a new one in front of all these people. That won't be scaring.

"So you're fucking your sister?" Aunt Tess asked, loud enough to draw attention to our table.

"I err...uhm..." My eyes widened in shock and words were struggling to form. Can I say we're talking about a play?

"Alice told me everything," she then smirked, which was terrifying, "Everyone knows everything. It's so fucking great. The whole family in one night, you stud." Aunt Tess said, rolling her eyes. "She and Sara call me all the time, begging me to forgive you, saying that you've changed and it was all an accident. You're going to say it's all true, you feel remorse and you want to atone for your sins. I don't give a fuck. You owe me a debt. And you will pay up or you're going to prison."

"Prison?"

"Yes. I've got you tape sneaking into the office. What can I say you were planning to do?" Aunt Tess grinned. "I know what you are thinking, what would your mother and sister say about this? I don't give a fuck what they think. They are perverse. It makes me sick to think that they have allowed you to walk around after what you have done. So, no, I don't care if they ever speak to me again. I've got you and you'll do what I want."

That's was not what I was thinking. I was actually thinking after all the shit I saw at Taylor, Anderson and Partners, the non-stop drinking, the drug use and the open fucking. That's pure blackmail-able material, worth thousands of dollars with the right threatening email. Would they really have the cameras online so they record everything? Unless it was just the lobby or there was a guy in the control room who just likes to watch, with a gallon of lube and a fuck load of tissues.

"I'm guessing you want something from me?"

"Clever. I need your help, your expertise," Tess smirked, "You do this for me and by Christmas Eve, you'll be free. Of course, after that I never want to see you again."

"Okay,"

"Good. Now I need you to run some errands for me. I need to catch a megabitch," Aunt Tess mumbled, "Also get me something that record typing. Something that can be installed on a laptop."

A key-logger? What the fuck does Aunt Tess want with a key-logger? I was about to ask her but she stood up and walked out of the café. Not even a goodbye. I guess I can do what she wants if that keeps me off her naughty list. I will need to do more. Also, I should speak to Mom and Alice, see if they can fill me on what's been going on with Aunt Tess in the last two months.

--

"Meet me at the State House at 1." Aunt Tess's voicemail said.

I tried to call her back, explaining that I can't help her out today because I need to be elsewhere. But she wasn't answering and I ended up taking the bus to the State House. For the last couple of days, I have been doing a bunch of errands for her, picking up her stuff, dropping off other stuff, very video game side mission. It wasn't too bad, just time-consuming. I also got a job as a packer, working 20 hours a week and making $10 an hour. It was 100% lifting but it's a start and soon I can move out. I even had enough to buy a laptop and catch up on stuff I missed on Netflix. This place has rust-flavored water but great Wi-Fi.

Anytime I wasn't working or picking up Aunt Tess's dry cleaning; I would try to spend time with Mom and my sister, which is difficult. Gary won't allow me in the house and I have very little money to do anything with Alice, it's also not like I can take her to a bar or anything. And what short time I can spend with them, I had to fight the uncontrollable urge to fuck them. Mom rebuffed me a couples times, telling me that I need to wait for Christmas. Alice, on the other hand, was begging for my dick, but since I can't step into her house and there's no fucking way I am going to take her to the halfway house, we had limited options.

There she is, I spotted my aunt standing on the corner, her arms crossed as she glared at me. The only word she said to me was 'coffee,' and she walked away, with me following her to a coffee shop. Fuck. The only positive I could think of was that if I spend more time with Aunt Tess, maybe I can show her that I have changed and that she can tolerate my presence. But fuck was she making it difficult.

"Marie Nichols, remember her?"

I nodded, remembering two big, round things about her. I could see her massive tits bouncing up and down as she rode Waldo in the IT room, screaming like a banshee. It was a complete 180 from whenever I saw her in the office, non-nonsense, cold, and fucking intimidating. Shit, that's where I met Aunt Tess.

"She's trying to force me out of the company. That fucking bitch. I saved that place, they were nothing when I started, I got them so many contracts and my name is not on the fucking door." She growled, finishing her coffee. "So I am going to fucking destroy her."

She looked so pissed but in a sexy way. Shit, I shouldn't think of her that way. I opened my mouth, catching my aunt's glare, "What do you need me to do?"

"I need to be bulletproof. Anything she hits me with cannot make me bleed. I'll need access to her computer and do some other things I can't get caught doing." Aunt Tess paused, her face turning into a huge evil grin. "You're coming to my Christmas party."

Fuck no. I wanted to argue but I couldn't make the right mouth sounds. Aunt Tess explained that I was to sneak into the Taylor party, undetected, break into Marie's office and look through her computer for documents regarding her. When I argued that Marie probably wouldn't have everything in a folder labeled 'Fuck Tess Matheson' in caps, I'll need someone who knows what they're looking for. Aunt Tess looked like she was about to hit me with a chair, but she settled down and accepted that she needed to be in the room. Also, I still need to procure a key-logger. She wants it so she can get Marie's password. I had hundreds of questions like what happens if I get recognized, why the Christmas party and what other stuff she needs me to do; but she literally shooed me away.

I met her again the next day. When I walked into the Starbucks we were supposed to meet at; I found her glaring at me as usual. Shit, I was late. After spending last night looking for a key-logger that can be emailed and installed discretely, while also refereeing a fight outside my room, I woke up with a bunch of texts from Mom. She wanted to remind me of something. I can't remember what because immediately Alice then called me, saying that there was something wrong with the car and if I can help. After replacing a drive belt and getting a big, long kiss from my sister, I took a bus to downtown like the masochist I am.

"I don't like waiting," Aunt Tess scowled at me, "Especially on you."

"I was helping out Alice," I answered, "She had a problem with her car."

"That's it? You didn't fuck your sister?" She asked, loudly and alerting a lot of strangers in our direction. "I can't see them because of you. Sara and Alice defended you so strongly, it was disgusting. You were sick and needed cash. You get a pass and we all forget what happened to me."

"I'm sorry..." I immediately said, "I'm sorry for Halloween and I'm really sorry that you can't see your sister or niece. I want to do things right with you, I really do. I want you to have a relationship with Alice and Mom and you can be a family again."

Aunt Tess stayed unimpressed, rolling her eyes as I spoke. "Just do what I want and I don't have to see you again," she said before slowly grinning, "You best be good at fucking if you're going to keep Sara and Alice deep in taboo."

She stood up, which forced me also to stand and follow her out. As short walk later, we were outside a bank. Aunt Tess explained to me that I was to get a safe deposit box in my name. She also handed me a bunch of files that I was supposed to put in the box. Again, I had no idea what she was planning and why the box needed to be registered to me. After I was led to the safe and left alone, I looked through the papers and tried to understand all the secrecy. I couldn't and I just put them away. I returned to an inpatient Aunt Tess, she snapped at me again, saying there's a lot of stuff we need to do and we have to move.