X-mas Blowjob

Story Info
I give my father-in-law a Christmas surprise.
1.3k words
3.99
137.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Christmas Eve we have at my In-laws. My wife is from a huge family and has 8 siblings, which you can guess has a lot of kids. So every year that is the only time I really drink to deal with that many people. This time was no different, I had already downed a couple of beers and my wife decided we would stay in the guest room so we didn't have to drive home.

I was nice and tipsy talking to my father-in-law, Dwayne. I had always fantasized about sucking his cock and having him fuck me in the ass. I am straight for the most part but we all have those fantasies we rarely tell anyone. I guess I must have been thinking out loud when we were talking cause I told him I would love to suck his cock for Christmas. He just looked at me without an ounce of surprise on him and told me to follow him and we would both get a Christmas wish.

We went down into the downstairs bathroom where he shut and locked the door behind us. He started undoing his belt and pants and told me to get on my knees. I did as he asked, amazed that this was actually happening. He dropped his pants to reveal a rather large semi erect cock. I immediately took it into my mouth and began sucking and licking his cock. He moaned and put his hand on the back of my head saying it had been years since anyone has even touched it and his wife never sucked it. I just bobbed up and down his cock getting it harder and harder.

After a while of sucking his cock and stroking it finally got fully hard. He was 9 inches easily, it was huge. I started trying to take as much as I could and stroking it with my hands. I kept working it farther back trying to get use to his massive cock.

I started licking around the head of his cock as he moaned, "Oh my god what have I been missing?"

I started bobbing with my head and my hand working up a good rhythm. I pulled it out of my mouth and kept stroking saying I wish he would fuck me in my virgin ass with it later. He just looked down at me and smiled as he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. Then he started throat fucking me pretty fast and hard and as he shoved his cock deep in my mouth he held me there. He then started cumming a mountain of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could and he was like a firehose. The rest poured out into my hands and

I drank it up when he pulled out. I then licked his cock clean as he sit on the sink panting. He let me suck for a while until he was limp then he pulled his pants back up. He said I could blow him anytime I wanted and to meet him back her at 2am tonight.

We then went back up stairs as though nothing happened and both him and I were a lot happier. He then left for a bit but was back shortly and the party resumed as though nothing had happened. My wife and I went to bed and soon she was out like a light. Around 2am I snuck down stairs like he asked and he met me in the bathroom. This time he was sporting full wood and told me he had been thinking about this all night. He then told me to take my pants off.

He then sad down on the toilet and told me to start sucking his cock. I did as he asked and he had me move my ass to where he could get it. He then applied some lube and started fingering my ass. It felt good then with his other hand he took out his phone and started looking at pictures. He then moaned a little and told me to go bend over the sink. I did and I feel his cock rub up against my asshole and then he entered me. It hurt but I wanted this so he kept going until all 9 inches were in me then he set his phone down by my head. Then while looking at the phone he started pounding away. I had to brace myself as he fucked me harder and harder. It felt good and even made me cum as he fucked me. He kept on going for what seemed like forever. He would back off and slowly fuck me then pound the shit out of me.

"God" he said "It has been a long time since I had a tight hole to fuck."

He then started pounding me really hard and pulled out, grabbed my head and came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and he told me that I was a good fuck as he washed up and went back to bed.

I then headed upstairs with a tummy full of cum and a hard on. I saw his wife laying on the couch. The one thing about Beth is she has the sexiest feet I have ever seen. Not caring anymore I took my cock out and wrapped her feet around it. Then I fucked her feet until I came all over them. Then I headed up to bed and looked at the time it was 4 am so that means he fucked me for almost 2 hours. I was not tired so I headed out back to his room and snuck under the covers and sucked on his cock for an hour until he came again in my mouth then went to bed.

The next day we traveled to my parents for Christmas Day. I had a hard time sitting and when I got there my dad asked me to help him in the garage.

He asked me "What's the matter?" and without thinking I told him.

"My ass hurts from Dwayne fucking it last night."

"Oh so you will let him fuck you but not your dad?" he said as he dropped his pants showing his big cock.

I said, "Holy shit" and took it into my mouth and started stroking my dad's cock.

He was soon hard and at 9.5 inches. It was bigger then Dwayne's.

"That's a good slut sucking dad's cock, here let me help."

He then grabbed the back of my head and shoved it all the way down my throat.

"Oh you are so good."

He then began fucking my mouth he then pulled it out and I sucked his balls while stroking it. Then I went back to bobbing up and down on his cock until he came hard into my mouth. I then kept sucking making sure he stayed hard which he did.

He then asked me to take my pants off and bend over. I did as he asked then felt him lube my ass then he started fingering it. Soon I felt his cock push into me. I moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure as he fucked me hard.

"I wish I would have known you were such a slut" said dad "I would have fucked you years ago."

He then grabbed my arms and started pounding me harder than before.

"Glad I just came cause I am really enjoying this."

He pounded me hard for 3 hours before he pulled out and came in my mouth. He then washed his cock, sit down and had me blow him for an hour before cumming again.

"Merry Christmas" he said, "I am going to enjoy this."