X-Men: Birthday Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X-23, Spider-Woman, Dazzler -- even Madelyne in her Goblin Queen attire -- all of them flashed in front of Cyclops' reflective red visor as he fucked Mystique to ecstasy, his cock throbbing with need as the blue-skinned mutant collapsed like a poorly-made bridge beneath him.

He looked around to see all the women in the room staring intensely at him, their fingers either on their own pussies or someone else's, all of them mewling with agonizing desire.

"Fuck me, Scott!" Domino pleaded.

"No! Fuck me, dahlin'!" Rogue demanded, her hand clamped to the thick vibrator buzzing and burrowing into her cunt.

"Scott," Storm said softly, approaching the X-Men's leader naked but with her head held high, touching her lips to his and making the rest of the world drop away. "Take me."

He needed no more invitation than that. He slid his sheeny dick from a barely conscious Mystique, kissing Storm as he laid her down on one of the many giant pillows scattered around the room.

Her pelvis sat at just the right angle for him to press the bulging head of his shaft against her white-haired mound. The spicy aroma of sex thickly scented the air, the perfume of it proving intoxicating, as Scott plunged his slippery stick into Ororo's warm, wet, welcoming folds.

"Nnnnnnmmmmmm!" She moaned joyously, her eyelashes fluttering shut, her fingernails raking Scott's strong shoulders. She arched her back to accommodate the fat cock that was filling her up, the interior flesh of her cunt a sloppy pink, contrasting so exquisitely with the dark chocolate of her flushed skin.

Emma, always watching, now had Psylocke eating out her pussy and her ass as Selene squeezed her buoyant breasts and kissed at the side of her neck.

She was trembling with pent-up need -- all of it tingling at the back of Cyclops's brain -- but she was doing everything she could to hold off on her moment of release. This entire scenario would be nothing without a big finish, and with what was currently happening around the room, it promised to be a very big finish indeed...

All the women had partnered off with each other, busying themselves with their pussies as they waited for another chance to take Cyclops's cock.

To compensate for the orgasm her sister had missed out on thanks to Mystique's interference, the Scarlet Witch was now savagely scissoring her clit against Polaris's, screaming and squealing as they fucked each other to mind-numbing heights.

Rogue had her tongue deep in Sage's ass as the former Hellfire member guzzled down the Southern Belle's sticky twat, licking her out with the efficiency and precision of the machines Rogue had so long comforted herself with.

"Ahh, shhheee-iittt! Ohh mah Gahd!" Rogue cried. "I'm---fuh!---I'm fixin' to fuckin' cum"

"Do it, Anna Marie! Do it for me!" Sage encouraged her, offering her fingers to the mix and tipping Rogue over the edge, leaving her to scream out with the intensity of her pleasure.

Domino and Mystique were busying fucking each other with a double-sided dildo that Raven had discovered in amongst the pillows, slamming their bubbling cunts against each other with all the hot-blooded aggression that would be expected of two proud warrior women.

"Nnnrr! Rnnnhhh! Fffnnn!" Mystique grunted and breathed as she groped Domino's swinging breasts and scratched red marks into her creamy thighs.

Scott and Ororo, however, were lost to all of this, captivated as they were by the rhythm of their fucking, her hips and ass working in perfect unison with the thrusting of his shaft, their bodies rolling against each other as if to the beat of a tribal drum.

"Goddess yes!" Storm gasped, her breasts swirling in hypnotic circles as she edged closer and closer to a climax that was building like a bonfire in her belly.

Clamping her mouth to his in a sweaty kiss, Ororo pushed her way up into Cyclops's lap, both of them sitting together on the carpet as she used her new leverage to ride up and down on his crotch, her breasts bouncing in his face, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"OhhhhSccccottt!" She breathed, his name like a prayer on her lips as the fire grew brighter and stronger. "Goddess please me!! I'm arriving, Scott! I'm ah--ahh!-aaaaaannhh....!"

Her pussy trembling around his pulsing cock, her blue eyes dissolving to pure white, Ororo convulsed as she was overcome by the spreading flame, erupting in a firestorm of release.

"Ohhhgoddess!Goddessssyessss!" She moaned, holding rigid as she came, before slumping back onto the pillow, her head lolling to the side, her chest heaving.

Having now fucked his way through a good portion of the X-Men's roster, Cyclops could feel his stamina giving way. He was absolutely throbbing with need but still he wanted more -- he wanted every woman in the room in every which way he could have them!

Sensing that he was reaching the limits of his endurance, the Aphrodite X program now kicked into top gear. Thought gave way to action, granting Cyclops the ability to move from one debauched scenario to the next with dream-like fluidity.

He found Domino suddenly on top of him, thrusting her alabaster pussy up and down his steadfast shaft, puffing and jiggling as she worked herself to writhing bliss.

And the next moment, with only the thought of it allowing it to be suddenly happening, he was standing behind the Scarlet Witch, balls deep inside her steaming cunt, her face pressed against the cool marble of the one of the room's many pillars.

He was only just getting used to this innovative feature of the Danger Room's programming when the following stray thought found him fucking Selene's tits, the Black Queen sticking her tongue out as far it could reach to slurp at his shaft's head as he plunged it in and out of her soft, generous cleavage.

The next stray thought took him to Rogue's eagerly awaiting mouth. Though she wasn't the real Rogue, her enthusiasm to be able to touch someone was genuine, and it offered Scott the most incredible blowjob he'd had since the first time Emma had gone down on him.

"Unnhhh!" He grunted as Rogue happily, hungrily bobbed her head up and down on his quivering dick. "I'm getting so---I'm getting so fucking close!"

He was just about to add a streak of white to Rogue's face to match the one in her hair when he heard Emma's voice in his head.

"Scott," she said telepathically, sitting up on the bed wearing nothing but her waist cinch and a wicked smile. "Come to me, my darling."

He stood as if under a spell, drawn to his beautiful White Queen and the magic promise of her perfect body -- pink nipples atop large, rounded breasts, leading to a tight stomach and an even tighter honeypot of womanhood, framed by firm thighs and supermodel-long legs. Every time he saw her naked, she took his breath away.

Mystique and Psylocke sat on either side of her, sizing him up with their lust-filled eyes as they slid dripping fingers in their respective slits, Psylocke even going so far as to pinch at her nipples and delve the occasional finger in her asshole.

"Let me taste you, lover." Emma said as Scott approached the bed, his lap coated in the sweat and spunk of all the women he had fucked this evening. He presented his gleaming shaft to his waiting lady, Emma peppering teasing kisses along its rigid length.

Opening her mouth wide she took him in one unflinching gulp, swallowing him as an illusionist would a sword.

"Mmmnnhhhh!!" She moaned around the fat shaft sizzling in her mouth, working her lips up and down it. After taking enough into her mouth to feel Scott's big, tight balls on her chin, Emma pulled away, gasping for air.

"It's time, Scott," she said, shifting back on the bed and parting her legs wide for him. "Be with me."

Leaning into kiss her, Cyclops remained standing as he pressed his burning shaft forward, searching out Emma's simmering slit. She cooed as the bulging head pressed up against the pink of her mound, wriggling her hips closer to the edge of the mattress.

"Aannhhh!" They both exclaimed in delight as he pushed into her, his now well-lubed cock slipping into her drenched cunt with ease.

All around them the other women once more gathered in a frenzied circle of moaning and masturbation, watching greedily as they fingered themselves and offered sympathetic kisses to each other.

Selene swallowed Storm's clit as Rogue plunged her toy into Polaris's gaping hole, while Psylocke and Mystique rose up to hold Emma's thighs wide apart for the fucking Cyclops was giving his all to.

"Hnnn! Rrrnnnn! Mmmmm!" Both Emma and Scott groaned, the slapping of their pelvis against one another the loudest sound of all.

"Cum for us, Scott...!" Psylocke murmured, staring up at Cyclops even as she pressed in close enough to Emma to feel her breath on her purple lips, sliding her tongue into the White Queen's mouth in a lustful kiss.

"You heard the woman, One-Eye," Mystique said, offering her middle finger to Emma's anus, slipping it in and out in time with Scott's thrusting cock while she frigged Emma's clitoris with her free hand. "I want that cum all over my fucking face!"

"So do I!" Domino gasped from the other side of the bed as the Scarlet Witch rimmed her with her keen tongue.

"I want to taste it!" Sage squealed and giggled with delight, pressing her breasts together as Storm stroked every inch of her pristine flesh.

"I want to bathe in it..." Selene purred, her fingers twisting in her clean-shaven cunt.

All the women sounded off in turn, their voices a choir of wanting, their pleas increasingly desperate. The only one who didn't speak was Emma, so lost was she in the heat of Scott's fucking, her body like a coiling trigger, waiting to fire.

When finally she came, it was wild and unfettered, her legs kicking, her breasts wobbling, her cries so loud as to drown out all the others.

"Ohhhhnnnhhfffffu-ccccckkkkkk!!! Scott!Scott,mylove,mydarling,ohffffuuuckkk!" She bounced and trembled and thrashed, and the sight of it, the feel of it, the power of it funnelling through their psychic link...it overpowered Cyclops, blew away the last of his stoic resolve, and left him unable to resist.

He pulled his pounding shaft from Emma's clasping cunt and roared as the moment finally arrived.

"He's cumming!" Psylocke cried out with delight to the others, who rushed to huddle in front of him, their bodies a rainbow of naked flesh, their mouths open and their tongues ready.

"Unh! Ua! Hn!" Scott grunted as he exploded, his cock erupting and showering the women assembled in front of him in a fountain of cum.

Semen splattered Emma Frost on the thighs and her aching, spent slit. It rained down on Mystique's ample tits and Psylocke's waiting face.

It splashed Storm on her lips and Sage in her hair, on Rogue's nose and the tongues of Polaris and the Scarlet Witch as they kissed.

Domino caught it on the black patch surrounding her eye and on her lashes as she giggled with joy, while it dripped off Selene's breasts and stiff nipples to her moaning approval.

Cyclops pumped his cock in one hand, soaking every pair of tits and coating every thirsty tongue as he unleashed load after sticky white load on the collective of world-class beauties before him to their mewling, moaning delight.

When finally the moment passed, Scott stood panting, his cock pulsating and red raw.

"Ggggodd...!" He slurred, his brain drunk on endorphins, his body weak with effort.

His exclamation was met with a chorus of giggles from the women huddled in front of him, but none of them looked more amused than Emma. She had a glimmer in her eye and a sharp smile on her face as she languidly played with the jizz splattered on her crotch.

"Happy birthday, my darling." She said.

"Yeah, happy birthday, sugah!" Rogue agreed, starting off a cavalcade of well-wishes from each of the cum-soaked women, even as they disappeared in a blaze of holographic light, the simulation coming to an end.

Though he was admittedly drained of fluids and a great deal of energy, Scott knew he wasn't so overcome that he would be hallucinating, so it was with no small amount of surprise that he reacted when he saw that, with all the holographic replicas having now vanished, Psylocke still remained.

She was splayed out beside Emma, rubbing her fingers through the spunk that had splattered around her nipples and offering the milky liquid to her lips, smearing it there to then lick it up with her tongue.

"Betsy?" He asked. "Is that...is that really you?"

"Of course," Betsy said with a lascivious grin. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Scott looked at Emma with shock written all over his face.

"I invited her along," Emma said coyly. "I thought it'd be unfair to exclude her, especially after we had such fun together last year."

"Though I'm not the only surprise guest of the evening..." Psylocke said, glancing to the side. Scott followed her line of vision and was startled by what he saw.

"Emma told me that bygones could be bygones," Mystique said, slinking over from the side of the bed to stand naked in front of Scott, his semen still glinting on her swaying breasts. "If only for one night..."

"I...I..." Scott said, unsure of what to say or even what to think.

"Remember, my dear, that rules need not apply on your birthday. Not if we don't let them..." Emma said, taking Psylocke in her arms and planting kisses along the length of her ravishing body. "Now tell Raven exactly what you want to do..."

Cyclops stood resolutely still, his mind churning with so many conflicting thoughts and feelings it was hard to separate them all, impossible to know what to do.

Acting purely on instinct, without regard for what it meant or what the fallout may be, he turned to Mystique and told her in a firm voice,

"Get on your knees."

Mystique grinned with dark satisfication, surrendering herself to impulse and sinking down in front of the X-Men's leader.

It seemed the celebrations were only just beginning...

12