X-Men: Chastity Queen

Story Info
The White Queen, Mystique and other X-Girls in a BDSM adventure.
5k words
4.47
65.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love feedback, so tell me what you think!

---

I'm going to have to focus to get through this, the White Queen thinks and looks over her classroom. It's a bare bones place on Utopia, and she's explaining some of the new thinking about how mutant powers work to a disparate group of students. Some, like Hellion and Surge, are younger. Others, like Kitty, she's known for a longer time.

"This is why our powers sometimes work involuntarily..." As she explains, Emma feels her own powers pick up stray thoughts from around the room.

Kitty Pryde is staring at her, still locked in her containment suit, forcibly intangible. It doesn't stop her from fantasizing. She's picturing how Emma's breasts would tumble out as she'd use a whip to sever the straps holding the bra together. Emma would be chained to a wall, gagged, and Kitty would enjoy punishing her breasts.

Emma is startled at the accuracy of Kitty's vision. In her fantasy, Emma's nipples are pierced with embarassingly large golden hoops. I thought only Scott knew about those, Emma thinks. She adjusts her top self-consciously and feels the fabric move against her nipples. They are hard with arousal. Kitty's fantasy is not the only one turning her on.

Hellion wants to see her on her knees, asking to suck his cock. Rockslide wants to watch as Emma disciplines some of the female students. Surge wants to kneel in front of Emma and kiss her high heels boots.

As she nears the end of her lecture, Emma looks at the wistful expression on Surge's face. She knows Surge is excited enough to almost touch herself. Emma can sympathize: she'd like to touch herself too. But neither of them can, since both are discreetly locked in chastity belts. Only Scott has the keys.

Scott says that forced orgasm denial helps female mutants focus their powers. Emma was her first test subject. She hasn't been allowed to cum for a year, since Scott says he only wants the best for his girlfriend.

Surge probably gets to cum every now and then, if she does something Scott likes. Like sucks off the male students after class. According to him, it helps the boys with their team spirit to fuck a girl together.

It's hard to be a telepath on a cramped island, especially if you're horny all the time. Wolverine thinks of nothing except fucking every girl he sees. Psylocke is so loud a fuck, you don't need telepathy to know when she's cheating on Warren.

But the worst is when someone starts fantasizing about Emma herself. For some reason, she seems to provoke the kinkiest, most degrading fantasies.

The lecture is over and the students file out of the improvised classroom. Emma sits down at her desk, collecting her thoughts. After a while she becomes aware of someone standing next to her desk. Someone who's thoughts seem to indicate that she wasn't completely able to mask her arousal.

"Julian. Hellion. Is there something I can do for you?" Emma puts on her most teacherly distant expression, but from the way Julian looks at her cleavage, he doesn't seem to buy it. For a man with no hands, he seems very sure of himself.

"Yes there is, Ms. Frost", he says. "But more importantly, there's something you can do for yourself."

"And what might that be?"

"You can suck my cock." He says it like it's the most natural thing in the world.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that", Emma says and stands up from her desk. "I think you have some brooding or whatever it is that you do to take care of." She wants to be brusque, but her cunt, long locked under the metal of the chastity belt, is already wet.

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of imposing on you", Julian says with mock humility. "But as you can see, my options are rather limited." He shows the metal stumps that used to be his hands. "I'm getting frustrated, and it's affecting my studies."

Emma stops from walking out the door. "Can't you hit on a girl like a normal boy?"

"Oh, I already let Surge suck me this morning. She's really an eager little slut. But now I want you, Emma." Someone else might have made a move at that point, but Hellion is too arrogant for that. He's young, handsome and self-confident. He knows Emma will come to him. He's right.

Emma closes the door and locks it before turning back to Hellion. She knows fucking her students is beneath her, but something makes her get on her knees right next to her teacher's desk. She used to have fun with making slaves out of her female students, but after Scott locked her into chastity, she's become more submissive.

"You used to be such a dominatrix", Hellion says as Emma opens his pants. He wants to rub it in. "Yet there you are, on your knees."

Emma takes Hellion's half-hard cock out and takes it in her hand with the confidence of long experience. She thinks of herself, her million dollar body, the best personal trainers money can buy, her impeccable style. She's the ice queen. Everything is beneath her.

Hellion smiles. Emma takes his cock in her mouth, and tastes it with her tongue. She starts to suck him, and he becames pleasureably hard.

"Come on, Emma. You can do better than that. Right now, I almost prefer Surge..."

No little Asian slut is going to be a better cocksucker than I am, Emma thinks. She holds Julian's legs with her hands and deepthroats him, pushing his impressive shaft in her troat in one go. Drool drips from the corners of her mouth onto her breasts, and she doesn't have to be a telepath to know the humiliation of it turns Hellion on.

"You liked to play with Surge", he says as Emma deepthroats him. "You thought we didn't know. Or maybe you didn't care. You made her wear a butt plug in school, and took her out to clubs where you made her suck off strange men. You taught her to be a plaything. But the best part was when you used your telepathy to make her incapable of cumming without permission." He laughs a little. "I'm not the only one who's had a lot of fun with making her desperate to cum." He stops for a moment as Emma does her best to please him with her mouth. "Now she's in a chastity belt, so she can't cum even if I do give her permission. She's so funny when she tries to touch herself through the belt."

Emma is using one hand to steady herself, and the other has sneaked under her tight white miniskirt, to touch the surface of her chastity belt. She's losing herself in a private world of cocksucking and frustrated desire.

"I've always admired you, Emma", Hellion continues. "You stay committed to looking like an expensive fuckdoll. That reminds me, you're not thinking of giving me only your mouth, are you?"

Emma obeys by opening the lacing of her bra top, and letting it fall to the floor, revealing her perfect, full breasts and the golden rings piercing her erect nipples. She takes Hellion's cock out of her mouth and slides it between her breasts, pressing them close against his shaft. She starts to tit fuck him, licking the end of his cock as it come out from between her breasts. She looks up at him only to see him still smiling at her. At some point, she would have slapped a man for looking at her like that. Now she's so horny, it only makes her want to cum all the more.

Emma gives Hellion her best fuck-me face, and he starts to cum, shooting sperm all over her face and breasts. Some of it lands on her hair and on the floor. Scott is very particular about cleaning up cum, and Emma starts to scoop Hellion's load from her face into her mouth. She collects it off her breasts and licks her fingers clean before going on all fours to clean the last few drops off the floor with her tongue.

Hellion chuckles. "Scott has you well trained." Emma straightens her hair, puts Hellion's cock back in his pants, and zips them closed. She stands up and collects herself.

"I hope you enjoyed that", she says to Hellion, opens the door, and leaves.

***

The lift is taking Emma down into the basements of Utopia, to the Beast's lab. He said he had a test program to run, and needed Emma's help to do it.

"You're looking as beautiful as ever, dear", he says in his best professorial voice as Emma enters the lab. It's full of equipment that would make a normal mad scientist seem positively restrained.

"Hello Beast. So, what do you need me for?"

"Ah." Beast starts to walk aroud his lab as he talks. "As you know, mutants are still evolving, and this evolution can cause change in our bodies. Since you yourself have experienced this secondary mutation and acquired the ability to change into diamond form, I'd like to run some tests on you. Perhaps one day, we'll be able to direct physical changes at will."

"I think I'm a perfect template for physical changes", Emma says.

"That you are. If you please step against this frame", Beast says. He directs Emma to stand against a strange device with wires, mechanical arms and other protrusions. He takes Emma's wrists and cuffs them above her head before moving her ankles apart and cuffing them to the wall too. "Don't worry, this is perfectly normal", he says and fits a large ring gag in Emma's mouth, securely behind her teeth. Suddenly she finds herself bound and unable to speak.

The Beast spends a moment looking at various control interfaces and monitors, and then comes back to Emma. He opens her bra top at the front and removes it completely. He weighs both her breasts in his large hands and tries her nipple rings. The dispassionate way he touches her breasts makes Emma feel like a prize animal, and because of the gag she can't do anything except drool.

"I'm going to attach some sensors on your body", Beast says as he cuts away Emma's miniskirt, leaving her in thigh-high white high heel boots and her chastity belt. He produces a key and opens Emma's belt. Emma writhes and moans in surprise. "Scott lent me the key. I may not have been completely honest with you about what we're doing here", the Beast says conversationally. He puts Emma's chastity belt aside and touches her pussy with a finger. She's extremely wet, juices flowing down her thigh. "You're aroused. That's good. My technique works better on a woman who's ready to be bred."

Emma can only think of the brief touch of Dr McCoy on her clit, and how she'd like to cum.

There's a piercing on Emma's clit, and McCoy unscrews it and takes it off, before attaching another. It's a little collar going around Emma's clit, attaching to a bar going through it. It makes Emma feel instantly aroused, and the tiny part of her clit visible from the collar feels engorged and sensitive.

Hank takes off her nipple rings and replaces them with similar little collars, which force Emma's nipples into a slightly distended position. He attaches wires to all three rings.

"The idea behind these little collars for your nipples and clit is that they make you constantly aware of your arousal, yet make it more difficult to touch yourself, or be touched. The wires I attached are for electric shocks and biometric data. I admit the electricity is just for my amusement."

Emma is moaning in frustration at the way her new piercings make her feel.

Beast takes a large robotic arm hanging from the ceiling, and directs it towards Emma's left breast. The arms terminates in a long hypodermic needle attached to a tube leading away, along the arm.

"You already have very large breasts", the Beast says. "Very firm. However, many of the other girls, Rogue, Psylocke, Surge and others have asked me if I could give them larger breasts. I've developed a technique, very natural, very simple, and with Scott's permission, I'm going to test it on you. You already have large breasts, and if I can make them even larger, my technique works."

Beast steps back as the long needle slowly sinks into Emma's nipple, right through the center of her nipple collar. She moans in pain, but in her orgasm deprived state, even the pain feels good. After injecting a liquid into Emma's breast, the needle withdraws and repeats the procedure with Emma's other breast, sticking into her nipple.

Emma feels her breasts growing heavier. More full. Aching. Sensitive. Too full. Suddenly an electric shock strikes Emma's nipples and her clit. Through the pain, she realizes that Beast is facefucking a girl in front of her. One of the Cuckoos. The blonde girl is on her knees, and Beast is ramming his huge, blue monster of a cock deep in her throat. Her sisters areon their knees too, in little lace bras and chastity belts, waiting to have their mouths ravaged by Beasts cock.

"Doing this to a woman always turns me on", Beast says as he keeps his cock in the girl's mouth long enough for her to pass out. As she falls to the floor, het sister eagerly takes her place. "If you're wondering why they're so eager to please me, it's because I promised to do to them what I'm doing to you now. They want me to inject their breasts with my solution."

Electricity arcs into Emma's nipples and the ache in her breasts is growing worse. Beast take the girl sucking him and fucks her face hard and fast, cumming prodigiously in her throat. After he lets her take his cock out of her mouth, she crawls over to her sister, the one who didn't get facefucked, and slowly spits Beasts cum into her mouth.

"I know you taught them to do that", Beast says to Emma. "You're feeling an ache in your breasts. That's because my serum makes them produce milk. You have to be milked regularly from now on. Do you wish to be milked now?"

For a moment, Emma considers saying no. Being milked is beneath her. It's humiliating and degrading. The feeling of fullness in her breasts is increasing, and the idea of being milked sounds more and more pleasureable. Hesitating, she nods, avoiding Beast's eye.

Another set of robotic arms appears, this time equipped with suction cups attaching to Emma's nipples. A pumping sound begins, and the cups start to pump Emma's breasts for milk. For a moment it's painful, but then a blissful sense of release makes Emma moan in pleasure as the pressure in her breasts is relieved and milk starts flowing into a bottle through the tubes running from the suction cups.

Beast watches appreciatively and makes notes as Emma is given electric shocks during her milking, and her apparent obliviousness to the pain. The feeling of being milked feels too good for the pain to register. The Cuckoos are on their knees on the floor, watching the process they're going to be subjected to.

After a while, the milking is complete, and the suction cups fall off Emma's nipples. Despite the nipple collars, Emma's nipples seem puffy and erect, and the impression left by the suction cup is still visible on her flesh.

Beast takes three doggie bowls and pours Emma's milk into them. He sets the bowls on the floor, and the Cuckoos fall on all fours, eager to lap up the milk. "I think we're eventually going to have a whole stable of X-sluts to milk."

***

I need to escape. Or to cum. Mystique tries to move so she could feel something against her pussy, but it seems impossible.

She infiltrated Utopia, and all seemed to go well, until Wolverine caught her scent and she was captured. Now she has a collar making it impossible for her to consciously control her powers. She has a leather blindfold, a penis gag and a slave collar, a chastity belt and an armbinder keeping her hands securely behind her back.

She's been kept like this for two weeks, excited and touched, fucked and used, but never allowed to cum.

Mystique hears someone enter her cell. A woman, based on the way her high heels sound against the floor. The woman helps Mystique to stand up. The blue mutant is wearing thigh-high boots wioth high heels, black PVC, a tightly laced corset leaving her breasts bare, and her nipples and clit have been pierced with tight collars heightening her arousal.

The woman handling her stops to weigh Mystique's breasts in her hands. Mystique can feel a telephatic probe enter her mind, taking control of her shapechanging powers. She feels her breasts grow larger, heavier, firmer.

"That's better", Emma says. "I'm not going to give you breasts as big as mine, but bigger nevertheless." She slaps Mystique's breasts for emphasis. Mystique can only moan through the dildo in her mouth.

Emma attaches a leash to Mystique's collar and starts to lead her out. They pass others, but Mystique can't tell who they are. Someone slaps her ass, slaps her breasts, gropes and touches her as she walks past on her impossibly high heels. The weight of her new breasts makes her stumble.

"Focus, dear", Emma says. "I think you need motivation." Mystique feels Emma's fingers on her face. She tries to make a sound as Emma pierces her nose, attaching a ring through her septum. It hangs heavy, and even heavier after Emma moves the leash from the collars to the piercing. Emma gives the leash an experimental tug, and Mystique follows as best as she can.

A door closes behind her, and Mystique feels the leash being taken off her nose and her leather blindfold being lifted off her eyes. For a moment she blinks in the brightness of the white bedroom she's in. Cyclops is wearing a bathrobe.

"Hello, Mystique", he says, first groping and then slapping her breast experimentally. "I know you're horny, but Emma's going to make you even more horny." Cyclops unlocks Mystique's chastity belt and lightly touches her wet cunt.

Emma places her arms around Mystique, approaching from behind. Slipping into Mystique's mind, she gives her a long, thick cock. Emma reaches to touch the erect, excited cock, and then falls to her knees, turning Mystique around so she can take the cock in her mouth.

Mystique is shocked, but the feel of her new cock pushing deep into Emma's throat is pure bliss. For a moment, Mystique forgets her need to cum, the gag in her mouth, the piercing in her nose, and feels Emma's expert mouth on her cock.

Scott is holding a leash in his hand. He's walking a girl on all fours, encased in a black rubber bodysuit, hooded, gagged, blindfolded. Only the girl's large, heavy breasts hang free of the bondage suit. Scott leads the girl to Mystique. There's a zipper at the girl's crotch. Scott opens it, revealing the girl's ass and cunt. The girl stays on all fours, shivering with anticipation.

Emma pulls a condom over Mystique's huge dick and leads her forward, guiding her so Mystique penetrates the rubber suited girl's pussy. Emma forces Mystique forward until she's buried to the hilt before allowing the kneeling Mystique to fuck at her own pace.

It feels good to fuck. Whoever the girl is, she feels ight against Mystique's huge cock. Emma makes sure she always pushes herself into the hilt, but Mystique would do that anyway. The bound, rubber-encased girl pushes back in rhythm with Mystique's thrusts, enjoying the fucking she's getting.

Suddenly Emma stops Mystique from pushing in, taking her cock out and easing it into place to Mystique can penetrate the mystery girl's ass. "She was about to cum. We can't have that, can we?" Emma explains. The idea of assfucking the girl sounds wonderful, so Mystique is happy to go along with Emma's logic. She pushes her cock into the girl's ass. It's tight and Mystique feels that after a while of this, she's going to cum. The idea of punishing the girl with violent assfucking is a turn-on.

Mystique forgets where she is and keeps thrusting into the girl. Emma helps her, kneeling behind Mystique and fondling her breasts, whispering to her that she's a slut and a fucktoy.

Scott goes to the bound girl being fucked by Mystique and opens her gag. She's still hooded, but her mouth is free. Scott rolls on a condom, takes hold of the girl's hooded head and pushes his cock deep in her mouth. He fucks her mouth deep and rough, reaching to slap her breasts and Mystique's breasts, both in turn. Emma offers Mystiques mammaries to him, and her twists her nipple piercings painfully.

12