X-Men: Cochise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him again. Her lips were so soft. Her freckles were out because of the sun.

Running supple fingers up his bare chest, she curled a hand round his nipple and grazed it delicately. Almost casual. It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. Holding in a lock about her lower back, her waist thin compared to his giant frame, he let himself go a little, succumbing to the raging temptations mixing in his core. He was stiff, and each slow roll of her body in response to their unspoken language rubbed against him. The thin split of saliva in her dry mouth as her tongue worked with his. His nipples and each stroke of her nails along his triceps. The weight of her chest on him. She went on her knees and the insistent nudge at the apex of his legs was heightened as her vest slipped off and he leant up to cradle her in his arms, kissing feverishly. She exhaled focussing solely on him, the shadowplay over his collarbone, the heavy load on his eyelids, foggy with desire and deep intimate mysticism. 'I want you, I want you,' she heard spill out her mouth.

On her back now, his hands on her, over her, cupping her, stroking her, tweaking her, the bite at her lip -- herself or his teeth? -- sensation of the foreign, welcome on the skin but so exciting and nervous all at once. The two of them singing to each other. The hum deep in her throat which he heard around the Bay Area warehouse when she thought she was alone. The prospect of that throat working.

Teeth and tongue at the ready, kissing up a trail on the sternum, between her freckled breasts, diversion to the left, then the nipple and then another diversion because he couldn't help himself and her fingers raking his scalp and intoning some monastic chant while he moved to the other tit and did the same because hey it was there and then to the neck, her beautiful fair-skinned neck, tanning now with all the bottles of factor 30 lotion and he was licking up in small laps, her fingers tapping against his earring, his mouth on her mouth, the radiation thick and fast. Fingers wound down into her pants, locked wrists about his neck, the feel of the flecks of desert floor on his back as he went a little deeper, the elastic poor border to powerful muscles the thought of which made her slippery at the join.

She moaned and he went past her mound, over the curls and down the falls, one leg raised at the knee to grant him access, the other straight as an arrow away from her in sweet anticipation. The slip let him in. The coarse flesh of his thumb rubbed against her clit. Grated it. Firmly. She stopped kissing him as girls do when they're focussed on something else, but started again, harder, once he had his middle to the hilt. Easy and fluid he went in, a "come hither" motion scratching at her walls, the little internal ring contracting and expanding.

He supported himself on the right side, right knee and right hand in the desert while the other leg kept going off balance with the hip twists Theresa made. Between the white blinking behind closed eyes she remembered the times she watched him in the training room, sweating and cursing, the steam off his body as the push-ups went upwards of eight-hundred in one go. The thought of him exerting himself on top of her, inside of her... she felt a fresh flush inside her, the spring tapped and excited. 'Unghh,' she groaned, suddenly turning away to catch her breath and him nuzzling her ears -- very sensitive -- and then the coil getting tighter when he didn't stop, the electric tingle of her clit being scratched and rolled by rough skin, the blinking coming and going like a heartbeat and then all of a sudden the flush getting stronger, the breaths coming shorter, his forearm jerking faster and faster -- unnnnggghh -- had to take a giant breath but it didn't seem enough, another one to compensate -- 'come on... come for me,' -- legs so taught, when had she felt like this last -- the blinking blanking the brain, this mind-blowing orgasm rushing up from the spring, turning to a fountain and out of her mouth a jerking cry and the collapse, turning in on itself and her shaking and feeling the tremble of her walls contracting about his fingers as the tingle from his thumb at her clit electrocuted the rest of her vagina: 'unghhhaaaaahhhhh... oh, oh... god... aaahh...'

Chest rising and falling, the sway of her breasts he noticed while sucking her nipple. The flush had reached her neck and cascaded down, igniting the freckles now so prominent, she looked spotted. 'Oh... James... oh god...' then the hands set in machine grip on his biceps grabbing for the side of his face and her pulling him in for a sweet savage kiss, all spit and sex. The strength in her arms was uncanny. What had he fired up? She cocked her head to one side and raised it to kiss him again, foggy and tight, hands at his neck.

'I want you to take me,' she said, her accent broadening.

Automatically he got off to take away the barrier to his pants. He had shown so much restraint he thought a prize in order. There was a constant insistence at his groin, she saw the bulge and as he made to unbuckle the torn jeans she leapt up to unfasten the ties herself. The expectancy grew. He saw her lick her lips unconsciously as stray hairs flocked down to frame her face. The tug finished when the jeans were at his ankles. She looked up and the smoke billowed in their direction, the wavering shadows obscuring his expression. Had she seen a glint in his eye?

Inhaling the pheromones, she pressed her face against the weight in his pants and kissed it gently, running a palm over him and then hearing a deep noise from his lungs. She unbuttoned the thin fold and parted the material to let his erection slide out. He was bigger than she thought he would be. Christ.

A hand rested on his shaft, white hot from the vicinity of the fire, and sank down into the black curls, pulling the skin back and watching as he bobbed spasmodically. 'Therry,' he whispered, teeth clenched. She kissed the tip of his head, then opened her mouth and took him in. As she leant in to take more, her tongue sank down and felt him nudge against the back of her throat. She smiled inwardly. How many times had she thought of this.

Watching her move in the shadows was hypnotic. Half-way through he put his hand at her cheek but she moaned her displeasure, not liking it when men did that. The strength in her mouth lessened, and she realised she may have been too harsh. She sucked mightily and bobbed quicker, grabbing his loose wrist and placing it on the top of her head. He closed his eyes and let himself entwine the feel of the silk at his fingertips and the feel of the silk on his erection in her mouth. The pull at his groin was getting repetitive. He was a fool for the consistency, always enough to bring him off. He put pressure on her head, stopping the fingers of her right hand stroking wetly the base of his cock. 'Hold on,' he mumbled, fighting it.

She came off him and swallowed. 'How... superhuman... are you, James?'

'What do you mean?' He asked, unfocussed.

'You know what I mean, baby.'

'Don't worry about that.' He half-laughed, her hand starting up on him again.

She swallowed him down and bobbed a few times. 'Don't you worry about this, then.' And suddenly became very vigorous with her ministrations. He hissed, and lost the control of his balance -- uncommon for him -- and as she worked her head closer to him and then further away, eyes shut and breathing through the nose, her throat working to accommodate him, all she could think of was how good he might feel when came the time. She was desperate to get him off. Come on, she thought, her other hand tickling that spot behind his sack making his cock jump in her mouth and with a palm on top of her head he panted and panted and said: Therry... Therry, I'm coming, I'm coming, and with her not skipping a beat she sucked and sucked as he thrust, losing more balance until sudden stiffness and a blast of salt at the back of her mouth, then coating the tongue, oozing out, her mouth working his cock off, spilling at her lips, then shooting once more right at the back of her throat and her swallowing valiantly, bringing him off, just for him, all for him, tasting of his love for her.

When he became too sensitive he stopped her strokes. He was so lost in it, he hadn't noticed her reliance on fingers in her own depths, stroking and working her pussy while the taste of his cock lingered on her lips and the moaning from within resonated.

He knelt with her, kissing and holding her shaking body as she became one with reality and echoed the ether of desire he had mere moments ago. 'James... I can't wait, Jimmy, please...' And while he felt the strength returning, the blessing of his birthright, he laid her down against the fire ring and watched as her knuckles moved within the cotton confines. What was she experiencing? Towering over her he held tight as her eyes closed and her lip reddened between front teeth and he suckled on her tits, rubbing her ass and thighs and then dangerously close to the pussy. She hissed and bucked, calling to him. 'Take me...' and he coaxed her hands away from herself, replacing them with his own and laid down on top of her, the weight crushing but comforting and the heat and the sweat so fantastic she was on the edge of the world with the one person that meant the most to her. He dug his fingers in and rubbed lazily around her lips, stripping her of her panties and now just the trousers and the rest of the material round one ankle as he angled himself and aaaahhhh fed in his spit-glistened erection. Theresa gripped him vice-like in quick tension, the intrusion so explicit and imagined she could hardly utter a word. What echoed in his ear was the song she made at home, the same rumble from deep in her unique vocal cords, the sound she made when she was most at peace. Who knew it would be the same sound she made when reddened with arousal.

'Ah, ah, ah, James, oh, oh...'

Pushing all the way, still more to go as he eased in, her entrance wet but not used to him. He didn't want to hurt her, but the overriding desire was like a firework in his brain, lighting every synapse to enhance his pleasure, thrust in and spear her like a fish. Pale shoulders pinned down by his heavy hands; she clenched her teeth about his thumb, not usually violent, but without the means of fully comprehending her situation. Lost. Lost in his world. Lost in her world.

Then he was all the way up inside her, his big pink length to the hilt and her face flushed, her chest flushed, her breasts rising and falling with each giddy thrust and her eyes open wide now staring into the face of her lover but the lights on behind flickering as if she were having a bath too hot for her senses. She felt it inside of her, she had the crush of his moving frame on top, she saw the concentration and lust in his face, his jaw his brow, but to actually register it all as their final act of unison was not in her capacity anymore. Pleasure had taken her to the peak of the mountains, where air was thin and movements sluggish, and where the speed of life was feather light and everything was at a quarter of the time. She saw the canvas of the stars, but could no longer make out the shapes. She saw the dancing of the flames, but knew not what it meant. She felt the spring inside her tapped again, the waters lapping at her thighs and the rapid clenching/unclenching of her muscles around him sending a new electric slap into her anus and into her back and up her neck and into her eyes and out of her mouth in a cry so loud it shattered rock. All she could say was James, James, James, I love you, Jimmy, I love you, and all she could do was wait for the end when she didn't want it to end, and the beauty of it and the ability to understand why life is what it is and why people do what they do became so clear but in the split-seconds between thoughts and interpretation she lost it again because her thighs were vibrating and the man on top of her whose sweat poured for her was getting off and putting himself at the apex of her thighs and licking and lapping at her clit, soaking up the release and nurturing her supernova with his love and her rolling her head side to side thinking I want him in me and I don't want him to leave ever and when he comes back inside it felt so good she had to tell him, so she whispered in his ear all the things she wanted him to do, blindly confessing the secrets in her delirium and him straining and getting louder in his raggedness until with the final mind-bending beats of his hips against hers she felt the dual vibration of their cores and then the backflow of her spring and the filling up inside of her from his essence. 'I'm coming, Theresa... I'm going to come...' Her name again and again, the thrusting and the shooting inside, spraying her like a hose and then running out, and the loss of breath returned, the clarity coming back down to earth and James' motionless bulk on top setting in stone the fantasy playing through her mind.

She could do little but hold on and wet the dust with evidence of their exertion.

As the planet moved, the stars left their view and sank into the blue sky of day three.

12