X-Men: Have You Ever Had a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Logan.'

'Yeah.'

'Stop looking out for me and look at me.'

She kisses me with drunken force, our hands trapped in sync between us. Strands of her hair droop and frame her face. I always wanted to run my hands through her hair but I never thought I could because it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

She brushes her nose against mine, capturing my bottom lip in her teeth and pulling. Guess I don't know her as well as I thought I did.

She withdraws her fingers from my hands and rests them against my chest, I catch her eye looking at my shoulder, and she gives me a look then kisses her way down to it. I hold her neck in my hands, this undone trail of purple river, this desire, this raging essence of woman I've wanted for so long right next to me stroking the hairs on my chest and being so tender to this awful repetitive ache deep under the muscle. Maybe I have something trapped under there, it's always a possibility.

She smoothes away these creases in my skin, her hands clutching and declutching at the elbow like a chiropractor, ready to twist in calculated manoeuvre. She's still got the gel on her finger tips. I realise it, and smear some down her neck and she recoils to stare at me, her eyes glazed and half-closed. There it is again: primal. All down to instinct. Everything we learn, everything we do, all gloss, and no matter how nice, it all comes back to what you're born with. Genetics and heredity aside, there's a hundred thousand years of human evolution built in and some things are as natural now as the day god invented them.

The smell is quite pungent. 'You supposed to apply this regular-like?'

'Shut up and kiss me.'

Sandalwood up close, and I can't help fantasising as I massage this stuff into her long neck if what's going to happen happens, how I'm going to want to be rubbing something else all over her, and they don't sell it in the health food shops.

We tumble unto the floor, her on all fours with me underneath, this torrent of purple blocking out the rays of darkening sun red. She leans in to kiss my mouth, angling differently like she's bobbing for apples. I run my hands down her sides, down to her waist, and she's got just this flimsy top on, goosepimples showing up as I coax her out of it. She leans back, straddling my groin and going erect to slide it off and the weight of her breasts bump back down in their black and pink bra as the metal on the thin chain twinkles and shines. She throws it over my shoulder onto the chair in the corner and surrounds my head in her forearms and delicate hands. My hair is generally quite thick, but sometimes when I wash it proper, it comes out a little softer. After the barrel of laughs we had, today was one of those days.

Woah, she bites my neck.

Sitting back again, she proceeds to rub the small remainder into the chest, tugging at the hair somewhat. She's playing me again, and I'm getting animal here. I snarl as her fingers wrap themselves around in it, and then I've shifted our weight and thrown her back against the bed. The look on her face I'd find priceless if I wasn't so turned on, she's both surprised and shocked and a little aroused at my roughness. I pounce forward, but she's quicker than I give her credit for, leaping clear over the bed as I hit the mattress. She makes for the door, but I've got another grasshopper in me and suddenly pin her to the wall popping the claws of my left next to her head. She screams, and shoots out a laugh, nervous, eyeballing the set and grinning wildly at me. 'Figured you for the violent type, Betts.'

'You don't know the half of it.'

I get this strange glow in my kidney as her fingers touch firm then this sudden numbing sensation and I recoil, staggering back on the bed without falling over. I gargle angrily.

'Try that shit with me...' she says 'I'll show you.' She crawls over onto me, tugging at the belt of my pants and undoing the fly with a simple flick of her fingers.

'Crazy...'

'You'll see.' She says, pulling them down, past my thighs and then off, the numbness dissipating and feeling great feeling returning.

The outline of my cock is plainly visible, and she rubs my belly, getting in close, her chin touching the material covering me. She inhales deeply. Animal pheromones. I've got to show a little restraint. Her hands move in a circle and she places her kisses on the tip of my cock, boxers just guarding the flesh on flesh contact. 'Betts...' I hiss, gritting.

'Mm-hmm...' She says, drawing both hands down to cradle my cock before snaking in to hold it finally. Jesus I almost shout as she touches me. I have to slow down a second to register what she's doing.

'Just sit back and relax, hon. You've had a busy day. Let Betsy take care of you.'

I breathe awkwardly. She peels downward, and I feel myself very stiff in her hands. She makes a noise, I see a grin. I really want to come inside of her. Her gaze remains, but her hand is pumping me now, soft but she can see the growl coming out so faster and harder. 'Good Logan, nice.'

I hold myself back from pinning her to the floor and ravaging her tits, holding her down while I spit on her neck and slide my erection between her breasts till I spray her lips. I hold myself back from twisting her over and fucking her from behind so hard they'll hear her cries the other side of the grounds. She pumps firmer, little choking jerks, her jaw set in demand. 'Suck me,' I growl.

She works her way down, lying to my side and shielding her movements from my eyes with the back of her head. I watch it go down, and feel myself slide against the silk of her tongue. Hear the stickiness of the bourbon and saliva in her mouth, remembering what it tasted like and hoping that I can come in her mouth. I need to.

She closes around me, constantly doing the up and down motion in force with her hand movements. The other hand reaches around to cup my testicles in a tight grip, it hurts almost, but the sweet hold her lips have around me is incredible. She works again and again, pausing only to spit. I feel it land on my belly; she scoops it up and lathers my balls with it, moaning a little. She stops again, and I really feel like I'm going to come any minute. She spits again, a thick gob that slides down my shaft as her hand works repeatedly. I rest on the back of her head. Maybe I make a panting noise.

'I'm gonna come Betts, any minute.'

A muffled sound, most likely "yes" or "good".

She clutches viciously at my balls, sucking, jerking all at the same time, the retroactive propulsion too much for my groin, I can't help it, it feels so good, she's doing it so well I'm coming, I'm coming into her mouth and thank god I'm coming so hard. She twists her hand, her throat works, she finishes me off, I'm done.

Back she turns to face me, grinning at my fugue state, this sleepy hollow of man's willpower having orgasmed. Truth be told I don't know when I've come so hard. Certainly not in a long time.

'Betts... that...'

'I know, love.' She strokes my cheek. 'Just what we needed.'

We lie there for a moment, body heat keeping us warm as it gets dark outside. She lifts her head and moves up to kiss me. I can taste my come on her lips, smell myself all over her; intoxicating to me. She closes her eyes and kisses me deeply, and I feel the urge, but can't function yet. My animal nature keeps that down while my healing factor compensates, so I reckon it turns out just the same as other men. Not that I've a wish to find out. 'Logan,' she says between kisses 'will you go down on me?'

I push her over onto her back. 'Unclip yourself,' I say, pointing to her bra. As she starts, I find I've got to swallow. I've been thinking about her breasts since she walked in here.

She pulls it off, coming in close to hold me and I let her for a second, kissing her mouth and neck, then shove her onto her back grinning and slam down on top of her. She goes 'oof' and I grab at her tits roughly, grinding them into my palms like liquid bullion. She moans, holding my hands in place and straining her neck. 'Ungh, Logan... god...'

My lips peel back and I bite her nipples, drawing a yelp from her lips before capturing it between my own again. I leave a bite mark on her right breast, just bellow the nipple and then she shouts: 'god! Lick me, suck me, fuck me Logan just fucking do me, Jesus!'

I sharply pin her wrists above her head -- and she's a tall woman -- and undo the lace keeping her pussy from my lips.

It's hard with one hand, especially since I'm drunk, so I take the other one holding her down away and the tension snaps her rising to wiggle out of her jeans, I tell her to fuck off and I pull them off her. I waste no time and spread my hands over her thighs and hips up to her waist again and circling her breasts, pull at them before going back down to where her smell is originating. She moans, keening and I rip her panties off her, not bothered anymore, truth is she's excited, and stretches her legs around my hips, dragging me into her core as if we were a binary system and her the collapsing sun. 'Lick me' she intones, and I smother her pussy with my mouth, attacking her savagely. I use my teeth, my tongue, my lips my fingers anything and everything, digging into her, laying over her, surrounding her thighs and cuntlips with my hands my sweaty palms and intrusive fingers sticking right in her, licking all over her little red button until she's writhing like an eel bucking and bending at the knee her toes curling hands scrunching my hair fierce as she starts to come. And not just your average orgasm neither, something deep down, calling to me like we're kindred souls, her crying out my name again and again: Logan Logan Logan I'm coming, baby, I'm coming ungghhh and my jaw sucking up everything that's coming out of her cos she tastes as good as she looks and is moving like this dirty sex fox naked and drooling.

Her panting, loud and blithe resounds as she comes back down to earth. 'Oh... my god. That was unbelievable. Thank you,' she smothers me with kisses, her bare body on top of mine again. 'You deserve it,' I mumble.

'Oh you're fucking right I deserved it, but I'll take your cock in my mouth anyday of the week! Are you up for it?'

So direct.

'Yeah, I'm up for it.'

She cradles me in her hands again, her face and chest flushed again. Her hair is tossed about so she flicks it with a hand over her shoulder, grabbing mine and straddling me again. 'I'm sick of this dominance, Betts. You in my bed you play by my rules.' I toss her over onto her back as she makes a disappointed noise and position myself at her pussy before she's got a chance to move. Her breasts rise and fall and she watches, craning her neck as the support of the mattress finished with her shoulder blades. 'Get ready, fucker.' I say, driving into her and grabbing her tit as hard as I ever had. She grimaces and her eyes cloud over, losing all tension in her neck and letting it roll over the side. 'Unnnngghh...' she groans. I pull in and out, quickly, firmly, fast and deep the way she'll want it. She digs on/off into my shoulders, nails almost drawing blood as she holds on. I let go of her breast, letting it wobble with the momentum of my thrusts before lifting her right leg over mine for a deeper penetration. She lets out a guttural growl, and I feel this great wash of pride for that result. Her voice goes into the ether of my surroundings, each moan and pant and sigh and squeal nothing as my hips work to drive her cunt undone and bring myself closer to shooting inside her. There is little consequence to my actions in this frame of mind. The animal is on top, the animal is in control and the animal does as he pleases. That's what she wants deep down. That's what she'll always long for. I don't know if it's what I can give her. I don't know.

'Logan! Logan! Yes! Oh!' Her hair flails and her jaw vibrates with each dig into her pussy. I hear her yell something, stopping to swallow mid-sentence. My hands lift her back and I quickly position her fully on the mattress, losing stride for a moment and it hitting me like a brick wall how close I am. 'Don't stop!' She screams into my ear, going suddenly very still and then gyrating manically underneath me, the restriction part of the thrill. She pushes against me: 'Yesssssssss...' And I hear a release hit the sheets, her face tensing as she feels every little detail.

I'm close, but she's gone limp, moaning with every thrust, and it's become so slick I'm having trouble getting any friction. Good, it means she's had a good time.

'I need to come Betsy.'

She wakes and stares lovingly into my eyes, struggling free and I slip out of her. She straddles me, never losing a beat and sucks my cock back into her mouth swallowing all of her come over it and jerking with intensity at the base. Yes, this is the way...

'I'm gonna come.' I whisper, and she gives another triumphant moan sucking down all the way the massive load I shoot. Her hands work overtime, mine are in her hair, she moves like a machine and my legs shake out the remnants. She falls against my leg, both of us panting like virgins, and bask in the twilight filtering through the blinds. I grab for the bourbon, swigging deeply and pass it to her. She follows suit, swilling it in her mouth and swallowing. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, looks up at me and grins stupidly.

12