X-Men Origins: Simian

Story Info
Wolverine has a sexual encounter with a new mutant.
1.8k words
4.25
22.5k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning; once the ancestral home for the Xavier family, this stately mansion in upstate New York now served as a school for "special" students. Founded by Professor Charles Xavier, The Xavier Institute served as a training facility for mutants, beings born with superhuman abilities, and as the secret home to the superhero group The X-Men. Recently, Cassandra Nova, the long-thought dead twin of Professor X, outed her brother as a mutant, in hopes of destroying him and his school. Instead, the revelation allowed the school to open its doors, welcoming hundreds of new mutants to the Xavier Institute to be trained in the proper use of their unique genetic gifts.

One day, shortly after the start of the new semester, Logan, the X-Man known as Wolverine, attempted to make his way down a crowded hallway. Students ran up and down the corridor, or congregated in small groups, forcing Logan to dodge, weave, and push his way through. As he paused to get around a group of students, his hyper-acute senses detected a scent he had never encountered before. He stopped, breathing in the musky scent. As he stood there, the animalistic side of his personality took over; his breathing became shallower, his heart beat faster, and a noticeable bulge formed in his pants. Struggling to maintain control, Logan looked around in an effort to locate the source of this musk. He finally locked onto a young red-haired woman, just as she entered a classroom. Pushing through the crowd, Logan watched as she took a seat in the back room. For just an instant, their eyes met, and then the woman turned away. As she did, the scent disappeared. Logan stood momentarily confused, shaking his head to regain his senses. Turning to leave, he asked Dr. Henry McCoy, a.k.a The Beast, who the woman was. Kimberly Dennis, he was told, a new student from down south. Logan knew he would be checking on the woman again.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Wolverine detected the scent many times, always in close proximity to the woman. One day, he followed the scent to the Danger Room, the training room used by the X-Men. From the second floor control room, he watched as the woman worked out with The Beast and Nightcrawler. He noted that she had been assigned the codename Simian; as he watched her leap, jump, and swing, he thought the name very appropriate. He continued to watch her, noting how her workout uniform clung to her muscular body, the swell of her breasts, the curve of her thighs, her tight, round ass . . . Once again, he barely noticed the swelling below his belt. He had to see her, had to be with her. He watched as the exercise program ended, and the three figures made for their respective locker rooms. He ran down stairs, then paused outside the women's locker room. What am I doing? He thought. But the scent of her enticing perfume overcame his good judgement, and he went through the door.

Once inside the locker room, he noticed the sound of running water. She must be in the shower. As he made his way forward, the water stopped. Ducking behind a row of lockers, he caught just a glimpse of her leaving the shower room. Clad only in a towel, she made her way to a locker, then began to brush her hair. He stepped forward, and slowly approached her. He reached out, and turned her around to face him."Who are you?" she stammered. "What do you want?" Logan answered her by pulling the towel away, dropping it to the floor. He now stared at her naked body; her small, firm breasts, her flat stomach, her curvaceous hips, and the small red patch above her pussy. The scent was now overpowering, and he let out a low growl. The bulge of his erection grew even bigger. Pulling her to him, Logan kissed her, hard. Their lips met, and soon his tongue was inside her mouth. He pulled her closer, feeling her erect nipples press against his chest. Logan pulled back, then leaned forward to lick her nipples. As his tongue worked on her one breast, his hand cupped the other, pinching and fondling the nipple. After a few minutes, he switched, taking nearly half her tit in his hungry mouth. He let his fingers slide down her stomach, stopping just above the tuft of curly red hair. He continued to run his fingers down, rubbing against her outer pussy lips. With one finger, he parted her lips, sliding into her wet stickiness. He worked his fingers inside her for a few minutes, occasionally rubbing against her already sensitive clit. Now the scent of her wet pussy mixed with the other, more powerful scent. Logan stood up, trying to regain control of himself. Without thinking, he stuck his fingers in his mouth, tasting her juices. A low moan escaped his lips as he tasted her. The animal inside of him begged for more.

Kim stepped back, trying to regain her composure. Looking down, she noticed the huge bulge in Wolverine's pants. "What's this?" she asked, as she unzipped his pants, and pulled his organ free. "Oh my god!" was all she could say as his cock sprang free. She had never seen a dick this big before; it was at least ten inches long, and maybe two inches across, and very thick. It stood at attention, surrounded by a thick patch of dark hair. She knew she could never take all of it in her mouth, but she damn well going to try. Kim knelt down, taking his cock in both her hands. She began to kiss the head, swirling her tongue back and forth across it. She then made her way down the shaft, licking up and down both sides. Finally, she took the head in her mouth, slowly inching his erection into her mouth. She only could get about four inches inside before she began to gag, but that was plenty. Logan's cock filled her mouth as she began to work it in and out. She put one hand on the base of his shaft, stroking it, while she fondled his huge balls with the other. For nearly ten minutes, she sucked him, stopping only to lick and suck on his balls. He placed his hands on her head, guiding her as she worked his cock into her mouth. Finally, she felt his body tense, and his balls contract as he neared orgasm. She pulled back, keeping just the head inside her mouth. Then he came, exploding inside her mouth. She could feel his thick, hot semen as it slid down her throat. She continued to stroke him, milking ever drop of cum out of him. After nearly a minute he stopped, his cock jerking one last time. Kim pulled back, allowing a small trail of cum to escape her lips, and slide down her chin. She looked up, and saw a satisfied smile on Logan's face, a contented growl coming from his throat. But his cock was still fully erect and pointed at her like a loaded gun.

Wolverine pulled the girl up, guiding her over to a nearby bench. Although he was vaguely aware of what he was doing, the animal was firmly in control. Laying her down on the bench, Logan knelt down, and parted her legs. He leaned forward and placed his face inches above her pussy. The scent of her wetness, combined with the other, more powerful musk was nearly overpowering. He leaned forward again, his tongue parting her lips, and finding her clit. He began licking her, running his tongue the length of her slit. Although he was rough about it, it was obvious he knew what he was doing. Logan continued licking her, swirling his tongue around her clit, then working it down to lap at her juices. As he worked on her clit, he slowly began to finger her, sliding his fingers inside her. Logan would alternate between licking and rubbing her swollen clit, and licking and fingering her wet pussy. When her orgasm hit, Kim's whole body shook; her moans tapering to whimpers as the shuddering stopped. Logan pulled back, and Kim managed to catch her breath. But as she looked up, she realized Wolverine was far from done.

Wolverine's erect cock brushed against her pussy, as Logan positioned himself. He rubbed his erection across her lips, then slowly began to enter her. He stopped, pulling back until only the head was inside. He repeated this several times until he found the rhythm, then began thrusting faster and faster. Although Kim had a few lovers before, nothing prepared her for the pure animal sex she had with Wolverine. He fucked her, hard, in a way no other man could. His cock slammed inside her, filling her with nearly his whole length. His balls slapped against her ass, as he continued thrusting. She nearly cried out as he hit her G-spot, sending a fresh wave of pleasure through her body. She came a second time, her body shuddering for nearly a minute. Logan only growled in response, sweat drenching his body. Kim had another, smaller orgasm that left her breathless. Wolverine pulled out, his dick glistening with her juices. Pausing, he turned Kim over, placing her on her hands and knees. Grasping her hips in his rough hands, he eased his cock back inside her. He began thrusting again, slamming his cock deep inside her, his pelvis against her ass. Each time her thrust forward, the head of his dick would brush against her clit, sending another wave of pleasure through her body. Finally, Logan thrust one last time, filling her aching pussy with his meat. When he came, she felt his cock spasm again and again, filling her with his hot semen. He pulled out, his semierect cock slick with both their juices. Logan stepped back, and shook his head. The animal was finally satisfied, and the heady musk was fading. He shook his head, trying to regain his senses. Kim simply collapsed, all her energy gone. Her legs were sore and weak, her body drenched in sweat, her pussy a wet, sticky mess. She got up on unsteady legs, and made her way back to the shower to clean up. "Coming?" she asked Logan, a wicked grin on her face.

As she stood under the hot water of the shower, she felt a presence behind her. Logan's hands circled around her, cupping a breast in each hand. His fingers began to fondle her nipples, and he began to nuzzle at her neck. She could feel his erect cock pressing against the cleft of her ass. As another wicked grin crossed her face, Kim thought one down . . .