X-Men: Savage Land Scandal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This cannot be happening. I am Storm, deputy leader of the X-Men! Not some wanton whore who would suck a man off without even knowing him!

Once again, her body double-checked what was being done, hands roving over his hardened midsection and powerful legs while her head continued to nod against his crotch, as if saying yes to this continued degradation. His muscles seemed larger than she remembered glimpsing, his skin colder, smoother. No, that wasn't important! She had to fight this! She had to find a way to overcome this devil's control!

Karl moaned in awe as her lips sunk to the base of his cock, angling his hips toward her in helpless ecstasy, and Ororo felt a flush of pride. He was a hateful villain who was taking incredible liberty with her, but then, she was rocking his world. Almost helplessly, her mind returned to the chilly heft of the phallus in her mouth, the way it fit down her throat so rightly.

It seemed to be getting longer.

***

After he let loose a bit of a girly screech, Shanna backed away from Logan. Judging from the way he was wincing and hunching over himself, he hadn't liked her handjob as much as Piotr had. She'd never understand men.

"I hurt you," she said flatly, and Logan thought he could detect a hint of pride in her voice at paining the dinosaur-slayer. He'd been wondering whether blondie wanted it sweet or sour, and after this, he was pretty sure the dial was tuned to sour.

"Yeah," Logan muttered, when he was satisfied his voice wouldn't squeak. "But it's okay. I'm all better now."

And just like that, he tackled Shanna, hustling her to the floor. She instinctively tried to scurry out from under him, but her caught her by her flailing limbs and flipped her over, now pinning her down with both of his meaty hands on her shoulders and his body holding down her legs. Her arms pedaled, pounding on the ground and scratching at it like an animal, but he had her good and caught.

"Hold still, darlin'. Need you quiet for you to make that up to me."

Shanna fisted her hands in the grassy carpet of the bathhouse, but the howl he'd felt building in her sternum disappeared. She was playing ball. "How?"

He decided to show her. Letting her up, but giving her ass a hearty slap to tell her to stay put, Logan's hands went to his cock. His mutant healing factor had dulled the pain, even brought his erection back up to snuff, but he didn't feel like testing it out in pussy just yet. Then he looked down at Shanna's ass—damn fine for a white girl, just the right mix of muscle and curve, so it was soft but not flabby, firm but not hard. Still tending himself with one hand, Logan cupped his other palm over a smooth cheek and felt his fingers sink in like warm silk. That was damn promising.

Now he tightened his fingers, pulling her cheek out and away from the crack it hid. Giving his crank one last stroke, he slotted his semi-hard member between Shanna's buttocks, took hold of those lovely mounds of flesh in either hand, and closed them over his cock.

"Hell yeah," he breathed, feeling himself surrounded by warm flesh, his own hands holding it shut on him so he got just the right amount of pressure. If he could just persuade a few of those native girls to hold a cigar for him, maybe another one to be a cupholder for the local brew, this'd be one hell of a vacation. And almost immediately, his cock was up to adamantium hardness, with only a lingering trace of soreness to make the whole thing a little sweeter.

Shanna wasn't looking too comfortable with the arrangement, throwing her hair around to see what he was doing over her shoulder. Logan had guessed it wouldn't go down easy with her—nothing a frail hated more than their man getting off without taking them along. But it served her right after using his cock for a stress ball.

He kept right on relaxing into the warm feel of her ass around his cock, a nice lazy fuck, just rubbing himself into that beautiful butt. It seemed like nothing more than a fun warm-up before the big game, but he found himself really liking having Shanna facedown while he rutted with her in completely selfish pleasure. A bit of the chauvinist in him, maybe, the caveman. And getting to squeeze that pretty ass of hers at the same time, feeling it yielding to and resist his groping all at once... well, he wasn't complaining about that, either. He even gave it a few spanks for good measure, sending a jolt through his cock and making Shanna yowl in outraged tension. Oh yeah. Damn fine way to spend an afternoon.

He had been intending to give Shanna a front-row seat to her own fucking, jam himself in and show her what he really did best, but fuck it, this felt too damn good to stop. Logan sped up, holding her butt so tight he could barely move, but his cock was nice and slippery with precum, and it dug between her cheeks like a bar of soap in the shower.

"You bastard," Shanna breathed, able to feel how big and hard he was but not do a damn thing to get him where she needed it. "Fuck me already!"

"I am fuckin' ya," Logan replied amicably, "we're just doin' it Japanese style. The man comes first."

The growl of dissatisfaction Shanna let out settled the deal. Definite caveman spank bank stuff, hearing and feeling her all disgruntled but wanting it too—submitting to him, all wolf pack like. Logan drew back until he might slip out, then dove back in, a full-length stroke that ended with his cockhead poking out at her tailbone just in time to spurt. One of them mighty big ejaculations his mutant condition left him with, the reserves a normal man would take months to build up and Logan had gotten laid only last week. His cock pulsed quite a few times, getting it all out, shooting thick ropey streams that settled in that cute little dimple at the small of Shanna's back—filling 'er up like a dish of soap.

Shanna's mouth dropped open, both at the power of his cumming and at the knowledge that once more it wasn't inside her. She still didn't know what it even felt like to really get fucked!

"We're done!?" she cried in dismay, reaching behind herself to dip her fingers into the pool of cum he'd left for her. "I barely even got to feel your manhood this time!"

"Done?" Logan chuckled. "We're done when I say we're done. Uh-uh, sweetheart. My genes zigging where they should've zagged's given me a lotta problems over the years, but that ain't been one of 'em. One, two, three... and the ol' Canuckhead's ready for more. Sometimes, having a mutant healing factor is a realllll bitch."

Shanna looked over her shoulder once more—and gaped. If she didn't know better, she'd say he'd gotten even bigger.

Logan guessed her thoughts. It was easy enough. "What can I say, darlin'? I'm a grower, not a shower."

***

Jean could only watch as power once more ran from Ororo; she could've been exhaling it into Karl like one would inflate a balloon. A literal blowjob. Karl, tall to begin with, grew taller, leaner, his shoulders broadening while the rest of him stayed to scale. He held out his wiry arms to the side and they sagged like melting rubber, before Jean realized those were the membranes of wings being formed. As his skin changed color, hardening into a fertile green, and his hair fell off like dirt in a shower, the most startling change of all occurred. He snapped his teeth out in a horrid smile, his jaws going further and further until they were outside his lips, elongating into a long, hardened beak.

No, Jean took it back. The most startling change was his phallus, which grew large enough to push Storm away from his groin, where she'd been nestled, and leave her gagging on the ground below the saurian monster that had replaced her master. Jean knew him; a man whose mutant evolution had somehow fallen on a parallel track to that of the extinct Pteranodon, a humanoid beast in the lineage of Hank or Kurt. "But you're dead!" she couldn't help herself from crying.

Karl ignored her, but not her words—he spoke as if the world itself had whispered to him and he could answer it in kind. "Dead, you say? I am evil incarnate—I cannot die! Behold, world, the rebirth of Sauron! And know that as I claimed this she-mutant, so shall I claim all that I desire!"

Midway through his speech, Ororo spread her legs and began to touch herself. She hoped the monologue wouldn't take long. He had barely ravished her at all yet.

***

Logan flipped Shanna over, pinned her down again with his hands on her chest. Total coincidence. Honest. He looked over her now that he had her on her back—good-lookin' frail. Great-lookin' frail. More curves than he knew what to do with, and now that her cunt was in open air, he could smell her need like he was havin' perfume sprayed in his face. And it sure was tempting, that pink slit almost turnin' to red, but he had to be honest, at the moment, he had a hard time taking his mind off how those tits felt in the palms of his hands. He couldn't stop thinking of how they'd feel around his cock. And, truth be told, he was getting' to like frustrating Jane of the Jungle.

He straddled the blonde, parked himself right over her ribs and laid his cock between her tits. Got a firm grasp of 'em with his paws and brought 'em together, a nice little sandwich with his junk in the middle. It felt good in his hands, felt great on his cock, and looked damn pretty too. Softer than her buttcheeks had been, but no less firm. Just less muscle. Fuck, he couldn't explain it—it just felt perfect. Growling with contentment low in his throat, Logan began to thrust into the warm valley of her cleavage.

"I need you inside me," Shanna said, growling herself, all need and want, "I need it!"

"All good things, blondie. All good things. Figure you owe me another little bit of fun from that handshake ya gave me below the belt. Don't worry 'bout it; I'll be quick."

True to his word, precum was seeping down the slope of his cockhead to leave a slimy trail under his dick, out of her cleavage and up to her swanlike throat with his cock. Shanna's tongue peeked out of her lips, breathing so hard that her exhales wafted over the knob of his phallus. If she couldn't have him inside her, she wanted to taste him—but even tipping her head forward and sticking her tongue out, she couldn't quite reach his cock. Logan laughed at the show.

"Here, darlin'. Try this on for size." And he cupped her plump tit with one callused hand, lifting it up to Shanna's tongue. It was so big that Shanna was easily able to lick the slope of her own breast, even reach her areola with the tip of her tongue. It felt good... offered some relief from all the teasing Logan was doing.

He couldn't resist anymore. His cockhead was rapidly turning a shade of purple he wasn't used to. His balls dragged up Shanna's taut stomach as he worked his way through those gorgeous tits one more time, until his cock was squeezed through her cleavage and ran up her clavicle, up to her waiting mouth. She stopped licking her tits and opened her mouth as wide as it could go. The sight of her, eyes intent on his cock, lips wide open, all submissive and willing but with just a hint of fire in her eyes—that did it.

Shanna literally felt his shaft throb as his cum sped out of his balls. A thick jet of it shot against her parted lips, so hard that her head jerked back and the next burst sloshed into the fluttering hollow of her throat. She whimpered, shocked at how hot it was—part of her feared it would scald her and part of her didn't care. He spurted again, onto her cheek, and again into her hair, and again, and again. Logan seemed to have an unlimited supply, a floodgate in him that had finally burst. He roared as he grinded her tits together on his cock, bucking his hips as if he were squeezing the cum out of himself, buffeting it into Shanna's face.

"More, more!" Shanna demanded. Unbelievable as it seemed, he still hadn't come in her mouth. "Don't stop!"

Logan felt one more dollop waiting to go. He slapped her tits a few times, sending warm ripples up his cock, then took a deep breath and sighed in contentment as one last geyser erupted from him, right past those gleaming lips. Shanna took so much that it spilled down her chin; then her throat moved with a weighty swallow. Her face had so much spunk on it that she reminded Logan of his last trip to Japan.

Not that Logan could do much thinking then. Everything but his cock had gone limp; it was still rock hard where it nestled in her cleavage, twitching erratically. But the rest of him... Christ almighty, he felt like he'd lost blood instead of cum. When he tried to stand, his legs shook, and he staggered back down to one knee, his cock landing on Shanna's belly—soft-hard like the rest of her.

Licking her lips, Shanna reached down and grasped Logan's cock and balls, squeezing the latter like she wanted them pumped absolutely dry. The last dregs of his current batch floated out of his knob in a trickle. Shanna gathered it up like she was petting him down there and rubbed it on her lower belly, from groin to belly button. When she'd finished, her womb gleamed dully, like she was painting him a target.

"Now inside me?" she asked, eyes up at him, lashes batting all innocent-like. Girl was going to be the death of him. But Logan felt his mutant healing factor, his warrior spirit, his animal instincts all pulling him up for another round. He breathed hard, soaked in the scent of her want cut with his cum. Nothing more for it—she was his mate and he was gonna give her what she'd asked for.

By the time he'd finished, there wouldn't be a frail within a hundred miles half as well-fucked.

***

For Jean, watching Ororo being taken was a mixed blessing. On the one hand, Sauron had locked his arms around her, his membranous wings wrapped around her like a shower curtain. They were thin enough that Ororo's abundant curves could be seen through them, her ass most especially sticking out, shaking and shimmying with each thrust Sauron gave. It was nice, but nothing compared to the sight of Ororo in all her nude glory.

On the other hand, now that Sauron was inside her, Ororo had become much more talkative.

"OH FUCK!"

***

Ororo Monroe had no compunctions about lovemaking. She'd enjoyed many lovers since reaching the cusp of womanhood—but always on her own terms. She believed in being wooed, being charmed, being romanced. It was not that she put a high value on physicality. Indeed, it was because of the low value the Western world put on it that she was so 'repressed'. A physical connection was nothing compared to the emotional and spiritual one she sought, and she would not indulge the former at the cost of the latter. She would rather put off any physical expression of love until a relationship had truly been built, body and soul.

"OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, YOU DAMN MONSTER! FUCK ME WITH YOUR MONSTER COCK!"

And now, she could still not believe this was happening to her. It was like a dream—a nightmare. Being dominated, utterly possessed, by this cold, unfeeling brute! It was like one of her worst fears come to life!

"HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! YOU HAVE TO FUCK ME HARDER!"

The only comfort was the thought of getting revenge. She'd make Sauron pay for this if it was the last thing she did. He couldn't just use her with impunity. Once this was over, she'd hunt him down and give him what he had coming.

"HOLY SHIT, THAT'S GOOD! OH, YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER! YOU KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS!"

It was humiliating—traumatizing. Being made to feel this way by such a repulsive creature, and all while Jean watched too. Jean seeing every embarrassing moment of her debasement, her corruption, her violation. And with just the slightest use of her psychic powers, she could feel what Ororo was. The cold, scaly feel of the creature's skin, the harder-than-human girth of its phallus as it raptured Ororo again and again, even the sleek leathery weight of the wings that closed in around Ororo like a cool blanket. She might not be able to look Jean in the eye after this.

"DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! MAKE ME COME! I NEED IT! I NEED YOU! FUCK!"

She would need therapy, for sure. Perhaps medication. She might even need to leave the team to work out what was happening to her. Would she have nightmares about this? Every night recalling the sinister details of the assault on her, remembering each moment vividly, waking up screaming.

"YOU CALL THIS A FUCK? YOU EVIL, HIDEOUS BEAST! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE ME COME YET! YOU HAVE NOT EVEN—OH! OOH! YESSS!"

This really was the kind of thing that could stay with her for the rest of her life.

***

For what seemed like a long time indeed, Logan just watched as Shanna smeared his cum all over her face, most of it getting worked done to her mouth, where she smacked her lips greedily on it. He'd worked up a good head of steam, and two cums were usually nothing for his eternally youthful body, but something about this frail made him weak in the knees. He had a feeling this would be it, so as much as he would've liked to make her sing a bit more for her supper, it was time for the main event.

He gave his cock a few last pumps, just so it'd be as hard as it could possibly be—he wanted this smug bitch to think she had a length of rebar up her hole. Shock and awe, all the way. Shanna watched his cock go in and out of his hand like she was expecting a magic trick; she licked her fingers clean.

"You want something?" he asked, his face contorted with vulgar lust. "Might wanna ask for it nicely. All sweet-like, too."

Shanna took in a hard breath. "Fuck me. No more waiting. No more games. Fuck me now."

"What's the magic word, sweetheart?"

"Please," she said, her voice half desire and half loathing, hating him for making him beg but loving what she was begging for. Logan loved that voice. He got it from Jeannie sometimes. Never failed to make his cock hard.

"Please what?" he asked, though his cock was hard enough already.

"Please fuck my cunt!"

That did it. Logan grabbed her by her haunches, pulled her closer to him, and parted her legs like she was about to ride a horse. "Get ready for some Canadian bacon, girlie."

Shanna shut her eyes, almost in fear. Then Logan came down on her. No preparation, no foreplay beyond him using her like a sex toy. He was hard as steel and he wanted her.

It was that exact thought that made Shanna so ready for him.

The first thing Shanna felt—distinctly felt—was the coarse black hair that covered his midsection, along with nearly all the rest of him. It bristled against her belly, became matted with the cum he'd sprayed there earlier. They stuck together a little, a pleasantly unpleasant sensation just before Logan dove into her cunt. Not slipped, not slid—he penetrated her. Shanna vibrated with the familiar electricity; he wasn't as big as Colossus, Shanna wasn't sure anyone was, but she wanted it more now and so it felt even better. She cried out louder than she would at a dinosaur's claws, feeling him thrust into her even more madly than he had into her tits. He'd been anticipating this too.

His berserk rutting was so intense that it actually hurt a little; a new sensation for Shanna. Not the pain, but pain that felt good. It felt like she was being split in two, and as much as it hurt, she liked it.

She was so statuesque and he was so stocky that by hunching over only a little, he was at eye level with her breasts. Mouth level. For a moment, he just let them jerk about his face with the motion of his fucking, liking the way they filled his nostrils with Shanna's sweaty scent and his own faded musk—the smell of ownership. But his natural urge to claim, to mark and dominate, had reached its apex. With a growl in the back of his throat, he clamped his teeth down on her left breast and held it in his jaws. Shanna gasped breathily for every moment he held it in his teeth.