X-Men: She Broke Your Throne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Angel! Yessss... come on baby, come on... I'm gonna come.'

She spilled out a "yes!" and let his pumping work into overdrive drilling her further into the mattress as her eyes went into tunnel vision and it was like when she had a migraine, her fingers working so hard but only the most intense pleasure ever felt her legs like jelly and then: "Bobby! Come in my mouth! Come in my mouth, oh Jesus...!" and he pulled out of her, Angelica's fingers furious, flipping over onto the edge of the mattress just below her shoulder blades, him angling his wet cock into her thick red lips and her bobbing her head like crazy before he jetted a thick stream over her tongue, coating the back of her throat. She moaned, viscous fluid over her vocal cords moving her head and swallowing down his come.

He drooped his head and she let his cock flop out her mouth gulping valiantly. He swayed momentarily then hit the bed as she sagged exhausted onto her ass on the floorboards. His groan echoed around the walls; she was feeling very pleased with herself.

12