X-Men: The Evils of Necessity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"That's it, Cat, that's it!" Wanda cheered. "Keep going! Suck him for all of us!"

"Her? What of him?" Natasha asked. "Amazing he has not come already!"

"What a waste if he did come," Ororo muttered. "I haven't gotten one lick!"

"Storm's right," said Wanda. "Felicia, you have to share."

Scott's manhood was left throbbing with need as Felicia pulled free, leaving him with a thick strand of saliva that connected them for a moment before it broke to fall against his testicles.

"Fine!" Felicia murmured discontentedly. "The sooner this little lipstick party is done, the sooner I can have him in my pussy."

"If he chooses you," Wanda reminded her primly.

"My turn, bitches," Ororo announced.

She dove down onto his shaft so fast that Scott could hear her earrings jangle, delivering an open-mouthed kiss to his helmet that grew and grew. It took her some effort to swallow him, but that just made it better. What she lacked in talent, she made up for in enthusiasm. She gyrated up and down, back and forth, sucking a little more of him between her lips each time she descended.

Scott groaned, his hands now taken by Natasha's callused ones, pinned above his head. Maybe whatever transformation Mystique was doing, she couldn't maintain a pair of breasts and a wet pussy for him to fondle. Blinded and only able to touch the rough bark of the tree behind him, the feel of the blowjob was even more overwhelming.

"I wanna taste!" Wanda exclaimed, like a whiny little sister left out of the older kids' play. Storm pulled back on his cock and he heard the unmistakable sound of a kiss, both women's lips encompassing his cock as their tongues slid together, each different, each amazing.

The loudest sound in the world was Ororo's mouth as she sucked him, more confidently now, bobbing up and down as fast as a trip hammer. She stopped only to let Wanda take over, the younger woman just blowing on his saliva-slick manhood.

"Give me more of that precum," Ororo ordered. "I love the feel of it when I'm rubbing it inta my skin."

Their hands were all over him—Felicia's and Ororo's and Wanda's, stroking his legs, his broad shoulders, his arms, caressing his chest and toying with his nipples, a slender finger even being pressed to his lips for him to suck on. He spat it away.

"I don't want that. I want to fuck you. Give me my visor back."

He heard the soft sound of Raven's transformation, perhaps played up for his ears, and the hands were gone. All but a single pair that opened his hand and dropped his visor in. He put it back on to find Raven kneeling between his parted knees, coquettishly biting a fingernail.

"Call me a romantic, but it's better in the dark. I don't have to just be anyone; I can be everyone." She gave his cock a parting kiss, as if in temptation, but he was resolute. "Fine. Who do you want me to be? Just don't ask me to turn into Sue Storm. I ran into the webhead wearing that form and things got... interesting."

Scott forced himself to focus, tearing himself away from the enticing question. Raven was right. He could be leader. He could even trust Raven to be his right hand. But even if he wasn't foolish enough to think he could give her orders, he at least had to achieve equity. She had to see him as an equal, not a catspaw. Just as she'd toyed with red hair, he had to go for her weak spots. And as good an armor as that blue skin was, he knew one way in.

"Rogue," he said confidently.

Even in shades of red, he could see her falter. "Why?"

So she did know about Rogue's little crush on him. Good. "Because I want to know what your daughter looks like when I'm fucking her."

She shifted slowly, drawing it out. Rogue didn't have a sexpot body like the sirens Raven had tempted him with before. She was slender and fair, her paleness even showing through his world's shades of red—breasts small but well-formed, stomach trim, legs long. Shy and unassuming, she wasn't the most obvious choice for a fantasy object: maybe that was the reason Mystique hadn't expected her, or maybe it was just that she'd raised the girl since birth.

Rogue dropped back into repose, her legs canted open, a white stripe through her brown pubic hair. That was what he liked about Raven. She was so adaptable. "C'mon, sugah. You gon be mah first?"

Scott stepped between her legs, parting them further with the toe of his boot. His cock upthrust as if he were threatening her with it. He knelt over her, grasping her white thighs—the thighs of her adopted daughter—and caressing them, making it clear he was enjoying the feel of this flesh. And he looked Raven in the eye. He knew his visor's ruby-quartz was a mirror. As he entered her—his engorged cockhead fitting to her slender cunt, taking his time so she could loosen this form's virgin hole to suit him—Raven saw the face she was wearing reflected back at her.

As he'd expected it, the taboo—one of the few Raven had not yet flounced—excited her.

"All of it!" she demanded, her own voice shining through Rogue's mouth as she squirmed and writhed upon his invading cock.

He gave her exactly that, but on his timetable, not hers. Scott felt his orgasm, long-threatened, building in his balls as they pressed against her ass. He held the penetration for an eternal moment, savoring the pleasure, making Raven face the realization of what she was doing in her daughter's guise. It aroused both of them, and like the fact had formed a link between their minds, they moved at the same instant.

As she flung her arms around his strong shoulders, fingernails raking his back, he drove himself into her as hard as he could, actually gaining a half-inch of her flesh before he pulled back just long enough to make room to jam himself back in. And he did it again and again, each time her cunt fitting to him like a glove, clinging to every inch of his cock.

When he pulled back, her arousal trickled from her, running down toward the crack of her ass before the leak was sealed once more. Her legs flew up and clamped around his rutting flanks, heels locking at the small of his back as her hands were pressed flat between his shoulder blades. He was locked up in her.

"Fuck me, dahlin'!" Rogue/Raven demanded, her voice cracking, slipping between that of her daughter and her own with a misplaced Southern accent. "Fix me to cum! Oh mah Gawd! Fix me to cum!"

Scott kissed her passionately. Her lips were as cold as Mystique's reptile skin. "Your daughter's a real whore, Raven."

That did it for Raven. He could sense it. Her body clenching in long waves that reached a peak, ebbed, then soared up to another peak, each going higher. As he kept fucking her, she flickered like a bad TV, her daughter's shade of red darkening like something growing hotter in thermal vision, becoming her own blue skin. "Sheee-itt! Sheeit! Shit!" she cried, Rogue's southern-fried voice deepening into her real one as the wavelengths shortened, peaks coming closer together.

She was Mystique as she bit her lower lip, as her head rolled from side to side, as she gave voice to the bliss rampaging inside her. She'd been struggling to hold back her orgasm, and with it her relaxing return to her true form, until he'd spent himself inside her, but it was useless. She looked up at him in surrender and saw her own face reflected back in his visor.

But she still, as always, had one more card to play. "Master," she whimpered breathlessly, putting all her emotion into the word.

As she'd hoped, Scott lost himself to that word, to her obedient submission. Entering her to the hilt and nearly beyond, his cock went off like a cannon. Even Raven had to gasp as he gave her a flood of his cum, not in a few gulping bursts, but all in one geyser. He poured himself into her with a burst that went on and on; he was still spilling inside her when rivulets of him escaped to soak her crotch, her thighs, her ass.

"If only we could've done that in front of the others," Raven said. "Now that would get the troops' respect."

She melted before him, smiling not with her orgasm, but with the fact she'd gained. Scott Summers needed to be in control. It was so hard-wired into his psychology as to be a turn-on.

And from the look Scott gave her, he knew what he'd given up. They really were on the same page. That's why they would make such a good team.

Still, she could hardly be surprised he felt the need to reassert his authority. Scott pulled himself out of her, his cock softened and shortened by the ejaculation, yet still half-hard, head dripping with both their orgasms. Raven knew the feeling, her own lower body feeling as if it'd been oiled up.

"Turn back into Rogue."

"Why? Up for another go already? That might count as another mutant power."

"No, I've just got a little left. And I want to give your daughter a streak on her face to match the one in her hair."

Raven shifted readily. She'd expected Scott to make a good leader. She hadn't known he'd be such fun.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12