X-Men: The Gift

Story Info
Rouge gets a Christmas gift & Gambit is loving it.
1.4k words
3.58
53.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T'was the night before Christmas, and all through the house not a creature was stirring, except Remy and Rouge. (Several hours earlier)

The students of Charles Xavier were opening their Christmas presents. After all of the presents were opened and everyone was sitting in the living room talking. Prof. Xavier called Rogue.

Rogue stood beside Charles, "Yah called?" asked Rogue.

He pulled out a present wrapped in gold paper. She took it and ripped the paper off of the box. Rogue opened the box, inside was a bracelet and a note. She picked up the note and read it:

Rogue,

This is a special bracelet. While you wear it your powers while be canceled and you will be able to touch people.

Enjoy,

Charles

She looked up at Charles, "Yah mean Ah can finally touch Remy?"

He nodded, and smiled. Rogue took the bracelet from the box and ran off into the living room. She ran into the living room and stopped just before she ran into Remy. She put the bracelet on her left arm and pulled Remy into a hug. Rogue stood on her toes and kissed Remy on the cheek.

After Rogue finished her kiss, Rogue looked around the room, everyone stared at Rogue and then at Remy. Remy smiled and took Rogue's hand.

"Sugur, come upstairs with me," Rogue said into Remy's ear.

"Are ya sure Chere?" He asked.

"Yes, Ah'm sure, Ah've wanted ya since the first time Ah saw ya," she replied.

"What are we wait'n for, lets go," Remy said.

Rogue hurried up the stairs to Rogue's room, being closely followed by Remy. Rogue opened the door, Remy walked into the room and turned on the light, he walked over her bed and sat on the edge. Rogue followed, once she was inside the room she turned and locked the door.

She turned to Remy and said "Ah can finally have ya." Rogue pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it into the corner, then walked over to the bed.

"Ah like what Ah'm see'n," he said, "now it's mah turn ta do some undress'n." He pulled his skin tight t-shirt over his head.

Rogue took a sharp breath, she was stunned at the we defined muscles of his chest and arms.

Remy pulled Rogue onto his body and laid back, he mouth found her's and their lips touched, his tongue slipped between her soft lips, his tongue searched every tooth and searched along her gums. While his tongue was working around her mouth his hands reached around her back and undid the clasp of her black lace bra. It was quickly tossed into the pile of clothes.

Rogue sat up. Remy let out a breath as he saw her breasts for the first time, they were the same lily-colour of Rogue's flawless skin, the nipples were the same rose-colour as her soft lips.

He bent forward and started leave a kiss trail, on her cheek, chin, neck shoulder, and finally on her silky soft breast, his tongue circled her soft nipple, then he gently bite the already harden nipple.

"Ah t'ink Ah'm get'n all da attention here Sugur," she said.

"Ah don't mind," he responded.

"Non, Ah want to enjoy ya," Rogue said.

She leaned forward and started to kiss his shoulders, then his pectorals, and finally his well defined abs. Each kiss triggering a moan from Remy. Then she undid the button on his jeans, unzipped the fly and pulled them off, he lifted his ass as she pulled, they slid down his legs and she tossed them onto the floor. She looked at his underwear, a g-string made out of a silvery cloth. There was already an large bulge.

Rogue kissed his ankle, then up to his knee, then along the inside of his thigh, getting ever closer to his groin, she kissed the bottom of his bag, then up the front, along the extended rod, then she started to pull down his g-string revealing a seven inch member sticking out of a nest of curly brown hairs. Remy moaned, "Oh, ya are push'n all da right buttons Chere."

Rogue kissed the head, licking it. Then she licked down one side and up the other, she opened her mouth and slid the whole rod into her mouth. Remy started to thrust his hips up and down, while Rogue's hands started to spread up from his groin onto his chest, she felt every well defined muscle, then she started to caress his balls, he started to moan and breath heavily, she knew he would soon cum.

Remy came, shooting cum into her mouth, she withdrew his cock from her mouth and moved it down to her breasts, he shot all over her soft breasts, when he stopped she licked the cum from his head and moved her hands onto her breasts, she massaged the cum into her breasts, in slow circles.

"Ah t'ink t'at was da best head Ah've every had Chere, t'anks."

"Ah, was glad Ah could do it for ya, sugur."

"Now its ma turn to repay da favor," he said.

He pulled down her skirt, revealing a black lace g-string.

"Same taste, Ah've got," he said smiling.

"Ah guess so," she said with a grin.

He leaned forward and started to kiss her breasts, tasting the flavor of his own cum, he though, as he removed her lace g-string.

He looked down to the triangle of hair that framed her sex. He opened the lips of her pussy revealing the soft rose-coloured skin within, he started to kiss her mound, then his tongue darted in and out, licking her clit and the folds of her pussy, he took a long breath in, he would always remember that sweet musk, he reached under her and stuck to of his fingers into her, he moved them in and out, Rogue's breath quickened as her arousal increased. Rogue started to moan, "Ohhh, da feels so good Sugur!"

Rogue could feel the climax coming, she put her hands on Remy's head pushing him deeper, she came, coating his fingers as she spasmed. When she finished cumming, Remy took his fingers from her sex and licked the fluid off of his fingers, savoring the sweet taste.

"T'at was great, Ah t'ank ya for it sugur," she said between breaths.

"It was no'ting Chere Ah was happy ta do it for ya," Remy said still licking his fingers.

They laid down beside each other. Minutes passed while they lay beside each other kissing, feeling ever curve and muscle of their lover, enjoying the sensuous smells of love and the feel of each others skin against their own.

Remy turned and lay over her holding himself up with his arms, he kissed her, this time Rogue's tongue worked its way into Remy's mouth, exploring, she could still taste her fluid mixed with the flavor of his mouth.

Rogue moved her hands to his shoulders, slowly moving them down onto his ass, it was firm and was perfect she pushed his hips down onto her, he guided his cock into her, he started to thrust down pushing his manhood deeper into Rogue, she didn't know how much further it could go, after what seemed like forever she finally felt his balls smack against her ass.

She loved the feeling of fullness he gave her, she started to follow his thrusts with her own.

Rogue started to float up, pushing Remy up with her, soon she was hovering two feet from the mattress below.

"Ah didn't know ya could do t'at Chere?" Remy questioned.

"Ah didn't either Ah thought ma powers didn't work," she answered.

"Ah well, it make dis so much better," he said.

They continued to thrust in unison pushing ever closer to their mutual climax.

Remy reached his first, he shot cum deep into Rogue, the feel of cum against her inside pushed her over the edge, she started to spasm, losing control, she could not concentrate on flying, causing them to fall onto the soft mattress below. When Remy and Rogue hit the mattress Remy's cock slipped out of Rogue and he landed beside her.

Neither of them moved for a long time, Remy was the first to recover, he turned his head and looked at Rogue. She looked like a goddess. A smile crept onto his face. He reached over and pulled her into a hug. Soon after she recovered, she looked up into Remy's eyes.

"Dat was absolutely da best sex Ah've ever had Chere," Remy said.

"Ah know it is da same for ma Sugur, we have to do dat again, soon," Rogue said.

Rogue put her head on Remy's chest and drifted off to sleep, Remy kissed her forehead and soon drifted to sleep.