X-Rated Celebrity Luau

Story Info
Now it's a threeway with Fran Drescher and Reba McEntire.
6.2k words
4.5
7.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers

These tales are by no means True. They are fictional fantasies from a mind so lurid, no one's off bounds. By no means did we intend any disrespect for the ladies engaged in lurid sex and speaking obscenely. Hopefully, those women will enjoy the naughty story written especially for them.

* * *

When the network I work for as a camera man throws a bash for their employees they really do it up big. The year before it was a weeklong cruise to the Bahamas. That's when I had the time of my life with two of the hottest babes I'd ever known. The fact is, what I did sexually on that cruise was the best sex I ever had with any woman, bar none.

Never in all my born days had I ever had two such hot babes in the same place at the same time, both doing what they could for me, as well as for each other at the same time. Yeah! Each other! The two hot cunts loved eating each other's pussy almost as much as they loved getting my cock.

And if that wasn't unbelievable enough, wait until you hear the best part. These same hot cunts weren't just your average everyday employee out for a good time at the network's expense. Oh no! Not these two! They were bigger than that. The two hotties were both big stars with sparkling reputations, and that's the reason I'm not saying who they were just yet. All I'm saying is one of them was a game show hostess while the other was a former news anchor, but together, this dynamic duo made for one hell of a memorable threesome.

As far as this year, the network did it big again by footing the bill for all of us to go to Hawaii for a fun-filled five day luau. While this was great for some, my idea of extended fun wasn't endless drinking and eating, but one whole week of continuous fucking and sucking with those same two hotties from last year. The only thing was, that wasn't happening this time.

Regrettably, both Meredith Veiera and Katie Couric each had contractual commitments and couldn't make the trip. Given what happened the first time around with the two older hotties, this wasn't good news. An encore would have been nice, but I got over the disappointment in a hurry once I read the list of female stars taking this second trip.

To begin with, there was Reba McEntire, the redheaded country singer with the real great voice. Like the rest of us, Reba has gotten older over the years. Google said she was sixty, but you'r e never know it to look at her pretty face, her real cute smile, and that still-fine body. Seeing Reba performing her singing act would be a thrill beyond compare. Having Reba performing sexual acts like Meredith and Katie, would be comparable to Heaven right here on Earth. If I can get close enough to her, I'll do my best to make it so.

But first, the list of tasty delectables went on and on, making me feel just like the kid in the proverbial candy store. One of whom was Vanna White, the still shapely blonde letter turner. She and Pat were on the island taping Wheel of Fortune for two whole weeks. Who knows? With a little luck, this horny cameraman might just go to the bonus round with America's favorite hottie? One can only hope. In the meantime, if I wanted to get laid, it was time to face reality and look for sex where I probably stood a better chance.

Singles Bar Pickup

That being said, I left Vanna and all the other hot celebrities at the hotel and headed for one of the many single clubs on the island. Once there, I realized I hadn't left all the celebrities behind like I thought. Fran Drescher was older now and slightly heavier, but the fifty-seven year old brunette was still hot enough to let my imagination run wild.

Whether or not I'd have the same good fortune with the former "Nanny" I didn't know for sure when I entered the singles bar lounge at just past ten looking for some hot young pussy. So, with plenty of babes to choose from, I looked towards the bar where an older couple quickly caught my eye. It was Fran Drescher and her husband.

She was looking around at all the single kids while he was yawning over his beer. What someone their age was doing at the ship's singles bar, I had no idea? They were obviously older than everyone else and they were obviously married. Despite her incredibly youthful good looks, they just didn't fit in. At least, her husband didn't.

If the very hot Fran Drescher were there alone, she'd have no trouble getting hit on by all the younger guys looking to get laid with a beautiful older woman. In a tight silk blouse and a long skirt slit at the side, the sexy MILF was hot enough to pass for a younger babe even though I already knew she was fifty-seven old.

After calling me over to say hello, Fran told me with her sweet and cutesy smile that she and her husband had come to the lounge because she wanted to see the singles bar everyone was talking about. All he said was that he was very tired and wanted to go to sleep. His wife said she wasn't tired and that she wanted to dance even though her husband said he wanted to leave.

Guess what?

Her husband left the lounge and his young looking wife stayed to dance with the horny camera man on the prowl for hot pussy, young or otherwise.

After two fast dances, I bought a club soda for the attractive woman who said she didn't touch liquor. After a tight-hugging slow dance, she surprised me by asking for a glass of white wine. While drinking that first glass and then asking for another, we talked until another slow dance started. That's when sweet Fran took my hand and led me out onto the crowded dance floor. That's also when our relationship changed forever. The slightly high Fran hugged me very close with both her arms around my shoulders and her warm body pressing tightly against mine.

"I really like this!" she whispered into my ear, her warm breath instantly intoxicating me into a lustful high.

"Me too, Fran!" I sighed, my erotic mind already working overtime.

"I feel so terribly young holding you like this," she said with her wet open mouth pressed to my face cheek. "It's making me feel so very, very horny? I hope you don't mind, Vic honey? It's been so long since I've felt This horny with any man."

Before I could respond to the former "Nanny's" provocative statement, Fran's wet mouth moved from my cheek to my lips, preventing me from saying anything.

Then, as the other dancers all crowded up against us, Fran's wet lips parted and her long meaty tongue came surging into my mouth for a hot searing kiss. Seeing it was another guy's wife I was holding, and seeing her husband wasn't all that far away, I had some serious reservations about dry-humping the famous television star in a public place with so many others all around us.

As it turned out, the horny Fran had no reservations at all about what we should do in a public place. It was She who did the ass grabbing and She who pressed her belly to my hard cock for some serious dry humping of her own.

When the dance came to a sorrowful end, she stopped kissing me, but still held me close.

"I shouldn't be saying this to you, Vic honey, but I'm so very, very horny," she repeated with her belly moving from side to side against my big hard cock. "I really should go back to my husband now."

"Yeah, you should!" I played the nice guy.

The only thing was, Fran the Hottie didn't want the nice guy. She had one of those sleeping inside her hotel room.

"But he's up there sleeping without a single solitary thought for me, his very, very horny wife."

Being a gentleman, I gave Fran every chance to go. "You should, Ms. Drescher. You really should!" I said, but didn't want the hot piece going anywhere.

So, to help show her that, my hand slipped inside the slit of her knee-length skirt where it touched the insides of her velvety smooth thighs, making the lady shiver in place.

"I know I should go!" she whispered seductively. "But I want sex right now, but how can I have sex with someone who's way too tired to fuck his hot, horny wife?"

As it turned out, what happened on the dance floor turned out to be mild compared to what happened inside my newly rented hotel room.

Inside the room, it was no longer the sweet goody-goody Fran Drescher I knew from the past. It was now the hot Fran Drescher, the incredible wild lady of the present and hopefully, well into my hot fucking future.

"I need your cock badly!" she told me before pressing her mouth to mine and her belly to the cock she said she needed. "I need you to fuck me with it!" she said in between her short impetuous kisses. "Did you hear me, Vic honey? I said I want your cock!"

"You got it, baby!" I said all I could say at the moment. The next thing I knew, her tongue was hungrily grasping for my tongue and sucking it right back into her mouth. At the same time, she was unzipping my pants and reaching inside.

"Oh, yes, Vic! This is it, honey! I want it! I want it!" she said with my cock inside her hand, jerking on it wildly while resuming with her torrid mouth-sucking kisses.

While all of this was going on, I got my hands under her skirt and under Fran's panties, tugging them around her nice soft ass. Right after, my fingers went between her legs for a feel of the star's moist and juicy pussy.

Once there, I rubbed her clit and rubbed her cunt lips, exciting the brunette even more than before. Her lower body started moving wildly to my probing fingers, going back and forth like she was already fucking. While this hot movement was going on, her panties couldn't help but drop to the floor, giving me access to hot Fran's very hot pussy.

As two of my fingers penetrated her cunt, twisting and turning deep inside her very hot body, the woman's mouth and hand went totally out of control too. She started chewing on my lips and tongue, while at the same time, her hand moved at a rapid pace, jerking me off so hard, I thought she'd break the damn thing off.

Happily, my dick didn't break in two like I feared. It was still hard and stable as it found its way into her wet pussy right after we toppled over onto the bed. Once there, Fran's long tanned legs spread wide with me on top of her hot sweaty body.

Then, as the married lady and television star and I continued to kiss passionately, my big hard dick slid easily between her mushy cunt lips and into her eager wet pussy. Right after that, her long legs and arms wrapped tightly around my body and we started doing what she wanted to do with her sleeping husband, but couldn't. Her old man was sleeping instead of fucking his hot horny wife.

"Oh, yes!" she sighed while moving her lower body with mine. "Fuck me, sweet Vic! Fuck me!" Ms. Drescher yelled into my ear. "Give me your cock and fuck me! I'm so horny! I need your cock so bad! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed and fucked, fucked and screamed, screamed and fucked.

What can I say? Her husband is a fool. The guy liked his beer and he liked to sleep. So what if his wife liked cock and she liked to fuck. I liked fucking his wife. Married or not, celebrity TV star or not, I'd fuck her horny cunt anytime she wanted.

Right after Fran's body exploded in orgasm, and my cock erupted cum inside her pussy, I lifted my body off of hers and stood up. Even with her eyes closed, she still had her long shapely legs spread wide open with her long slim arms back behind her head.

The older lady looked very sexy in that very provocative position. So much so, I grabbed my limp cock and started to jerk off while gazing down at the beautiful woman I'd just fucked. In no time, my dick was big and stiff.

Sensing what I was doing, her eyes opened wide and she saw what I was showing off so proudly.

"You know something, Vic? You have a real handsome dick right there!" she said while reaching out her hand. "Help me up!" she said and I did. Suddenly, Fran was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring right at the big handsome dick right by her pretty face.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that I really liked having it deep inside me, fucking me as you did" she said while taking my dick into her hand.

"Is that all?"

"No! I also like doing This!" she said while one of her hands gave a gentle caress to my balls, and her other hand began to stroke my dick like she really liked what she was doing. While doing This, she looked up at me with a smile on a face and a lusty look in her pretty blue eyes.

Even then, I already knew what the famous lady was about to do to me, the thought alone almost made me cum inside her hand.

Because of who she was, I was having a great deal of difficulty imagining myself getting a blowjob from, of all people, the widely popular Fran Drescher. Something like that was incomprehensible to even imagine, let alone really happen in real life. Yet, amazingly, it did!

As she leaned forward, her tongue darted out and she began to lick the hard head as well as the shaft. Clearly, sucking cock wasn't new to her. The woman had done it before, I thought as her lips joined her tongue in the successful stimulation of my growing dick.

In no time, her head was bobbing up and down on my dick while my held onto the side of her head, my fingers slithering through her short brunette hair while she sucked me off with total abandonment.

Oh, yeah! There was no doubt about it! The sucking lady was definitely no beginner when it came to sucking cock.

Sweet goody-goody or not, noted television celebrity or not, this lovely lady had definitely sucked a cock or two before she sucked on mine, a fact that was very hard to believe given her sweet and wholesome fairy tale image.

Christ! You just never know.

"Uhmmmm, ohh, uhmmmmmmm!"

"Mmm, you're good, Fran baby!" I told her, prompting her to stop her ferocious sucking before I let go into her mouth. "Damn good!"

"Yeah, I know! I'm very good at this, but I never get to do it anymore. My husband just doesn't have time for me. Do you have time for me, Vic honey? Would you like me sucking on your cock both day and night?"

"Oh, yeah, babe! You can do me anytime!"

"Oh, I will, Vic baby! I will! I will!"

"Oh, God! Oh, God!"

"Uhmmmmmm, mmmmmm! I will! I'll happily suck off your cock if you want me too."

The next thing I knew, my cock was back inside Fran's mouth with her tongue doing circles and her wet lips gliding up and down my pulsating shaft. She was damn good at blowing me, but could I cum inside her sucking mouth?

She was still a sweet woman, a babe just perfect for Disneyland. I never dreamed she'd take my cum inside her mouth until she did.

I let loose with a load that not only filled her mouth, it dribbled out of her mouth and onto her chin. To my amazement, that wild act of lust didn't faze Fran one bit. Like the true cock-sucker she was, she licked it all up while gazing up at me with an innocent, yet seductive look in her eyes.

"I Am good!" she said before lying down on the bed with her legs spread wide open again. "Now cum and fuck me again. Mrs. Goody-Goody wants to fuck again. She wants more of your big hard cock inside her very hot pussy!"

At this point, it was hard to imagine things getting any wilder than they already were, but they did.

As the head of my cock nudged her wet cunt lips, Fran's long legs came around my body and she sucked my cock right back into her very hot pussy.

As I started moving my body, Snow White started moving hers, fucking for me like no woman had ever fucked for me, and that included the very hot celebrity who fucked for me a few days earlier.

As if on a mission, I fucked Fran until she came again, then continued fucking the hot piece of ass until she came again. Only when she lay gasping for breath and absolutely still, did I figure she was through. At this point, I gave her cunt my last load of the night and collapsed over onto her shaking body. Another television star and I were at last done fucking. Could one man be so lucky?

Fran Drescher thanked me for a memorable night and asked me to be a swell guy and forget it ever happened. While it was a wonderful experience for both, what we did was a one-time thing, never to be done or talked of again. She was, after all, the happily married good girl whose spotless reputation could never be blemished.

Being a swell guy and a gentleman, I gladly agreed with Fran's request and forgot for the time being the intense passionate sex I just shared with another hot and horny television star. It was time to move on so I did, from one hot celebrity to another.

County Cooking

It didn't take long for the itch to return. Twenty-four hours later to be exact. It happened while I was attending a country music concert given by Reba McEntire and her band. One look at the hot looking redhead and I was hooked, especially when I learned that someone so Goddamn hot looking was sixty-years old. Damn! I just couldn't that a woman of her vintage could still look so young and still have such a great body. Whatever her secret was, I had to get up close and personal to find out.

This turned out to be a lot easier than you might think. Don't forget, as a network cameraman, I was a member of the staff and in that role, had a backstage pass. This enabled me to attend the after show banquet along with the rest of the crew, which in turn had me mingling with whomever I wanted. After that, the rest was left to my charm and my ability to bullshit the celebrity. So, thirty minutes after the show ended, I was having a beer and a sandwich, and chatting with none other than the star of the show. Reba McEntire

In the beginning, we talked of nothing but country music and her show. I told her how much I loved seeing and listening to her, and she told me how much she loved performing for a live audience and she thanked me for enjoying her music so much.

"Gosh! It's so nice to hear that," she said before telling me she had some CD's in her trailer she'd like to give me. "Would you like to go with me to get them?" she asked and I said yes without any hesitation whatsoever.

Once there, Reba told me to sit down on the couch while she got a half dozen signed CD's out of a closet. One look at them and I was in my glory. "Wow! Ms. McEntire! This is so nice of you!" I beamed with joy. Nothing else she could do could make me any happier, or so I thought.

"Don't be so silly! Call me Reba!" she said then sat down next to me. "If we're going to be friends, you have to call me Reba. Would you like that, Vic? Would you like being friends with Reba?" she asked while sliding closer to me.

My answer was to put my arm around her shoulder and pull her even closer. "Of course I would! I can't think of anything I'd like more!"

She turned her head to look at me. "I can! I know exactly what you'd like."

"Oh? What's that?" I acted stupid because I didn't quite know what to say to this well-known and beautiful celebrity. Was the noted Reba McEntire coming on to me?

She slipped her arm around my waist. "You're being silly again, big boy. You know exactly what I'm getting at. You want to take me to bed, so don't say you don't!"

Without me saying a word, her moist lips pressed to mine with her tongue feverishly licking my lips. Just moments later, that same eager tongue forced its way into my mouth, not stopping until it found what it wanted. And once Reba had my tongue within her grasp, she sucked it into her mouth and chewed on it.

Hot kissing then led to hot touching. While exchanging tongues, I got to feel her impressive chest and happily played with both her hefty tits. At the same time, Reba happily played with something of mine, rubbing my hard cock right through my pants. And if that wasn't enough to excite me, the eager lady happily expressed what she wanted.

"I really like what you've got there, Vic baby! Would you like to lay me down and give it to me?"

I went for the buttons on her sweater while she went for the zipper to my pants. Without leaving the couch, she had my pants open and I was unhooking her bra while still tasting her tongue inside my mouth. Then, as I held a big beautiful tit in each hand, Reba took something else into her own hand.

vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers
12