X.S.X Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to call out, but couldn't. Then tried to struggle out of the restraints, but couldn't. As I tried to recall what may have happened, a nurse walked in and started examining me. I still could not call out. She noticed my attempts and chuckled as she left the room. She returned to the room with Brenda. After looking over what appeared to be a chart, Brenda sat next to me on the bed. She explained how it was her who instructed Zelda to use me as a sissy ponyboy. She traced her finger around my neck, then asked me if I knew why I could not talk. Brenda laughed that she had arranged to have my vocal cords cut.

Brenda mentioned that the part with me being gelded while being a sissy ponyboy was all Zelda's idea to which Brenda expressed her gratitude for having it done. She continued to tell me how I am to be permanently fitted into a rubber doll outfit, with rubber breasts that can inflate as large as the owner desires.

The head section of the outfit will offer constant access to the wearer's mouth. The outfit would prohibit the wearer from any movement. Soon a group of nurses entered the room; one of them injected some type of serum into my body. As they were removing the restraints, I tried to make my escape, but no longer had control of my muscles. I was then being fitted into this rubber doll outfit.

Some device was inserted into my mouth, keeping it open as the rubber was placed around my head.

After feeling the back part being zipped up; a vacuum was used to suck out all of the air from the inside of this rubber suit until it molded around my whole body.

Once Brenda was satisfied that the rubber doll outfit was perfectly molded to my body, she turned the vacuum off. Then, it felt like a dolly was used to carry me out and into the back of a van where it felt like I was being placed in a box.

When the van stopped, the box I was in was carried to some unknown location. Then several hands took me out of the box and placed me on what felt like a bed. Brenda then snapped on a

pink wig onto my head. The rubber doll outfit allowed the owner to put on various wigs without worrying it would fall off as the rubber doll is being used.

As I laid on this mattress, once again, various men started to ravage me with their cocks. As I felt a strong hand hold my head up and ram a cock in my throat; flashing lights appeared, a tingling electrical charge covered my body.

I began thrashing back and forth.

"Justin, Justin, stay still."

"Fuck!"

"Justin, if you can hear me relax."

"Justin, just relax"

Despite my eyes being closed, bright lights still blinded me. I had movement to my arms and legs, several hands helped me sit upright. My eyes started to adjust to the brightness, yet I was not ready to open my eyes.

"Justin. Justin, are you okay?"

"Yeah, give me a moment."

"Justin, what's wrong?"

"It's very bright, give me a chance."

Eventually I opened my eyes, as I looked around I was confused at what I was seeing.

"Where am I?"

"Justin, what's the last thing you remember?"

"Uh, being put into some rubber doll outfit."

I looked around a second time. It looked like I was in some kind of lab.

"Would someone please tell me where I am."

"Justin, you are in a lab"

"I get that but what kind of lab?"

"You are in XSX lab."

As I was trying to make sense of what was going on, various people in lab coats were examining me.

"Heart-rate slightly elevated but still within safety parameters."

"Breathing is heavy but expected."

"Stop!! Stop!! Someone tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Everyone stopped and looked at me for a few minutes, until someone finally offered an explanation.

"Justin. I am doctor Arthur Frisk."

"Well doc, what the hell is going on?"

He explained that I volunteered to take part in a new experimental virtual reality, being conducted by eXtreme SeXual eXperience.

He stated that the user first enters his or her desirable sexual fantasies into the computer which is linked to a body suit with googles, then the user is put into a deep lucid dream state. Once the user is in state of lucid dreaming, he or she starts to live out their sexual fantasy.

"Who came up with this? Who owns this company?"

"Ah sir, you do. You designed and built the system."

12