Xanadu Cove - All Good Things

Story Info
Amy and Derek finish their resort holiday.
7.5k words
4.5
25.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers

'How about that afternoon?' Derek said as he leant back sipping at his beer. The restaurant was again abuzz with activity.

'I know. It was great.' Amy said as she picked at the last of her dinner pushing a few peas around the plate.

'I'm sure it was for you. If I remember correctly, we were to be in the same room.'

'I know but I thought that was only for the opposite sex.' Amy replied with a mischievous grin.

'I see. You think you've found a loophole.'

'If you want to do it with a guy go for it. I watched Tiffany applying soothing cream to Crystal's pussy. I kind of got aroused.' Amy coyly confessed.

Derek gave Amy a smirk. 'You never really said what happened. Who was that I tasted on your lips?'

'That would be a bit of Tiffany and a bit of Crystal.'

'Hmm. You were busy.' Derek said. 'I wouldn't mind tasting them first hand.'

'I don't know if I should let you.' Amy said giving up on her peas and leant back in her chair. 'Mind you, I don't think it would be very hard to entice Crystal. That girl is incorrigible.'

'I think she may be a sex addict.'

'I wouldn't know. Until today I didn't know women could squirt.' Amy confessed.

'What who squirted!' Derek blurted out.

'Quiet!' Amy said looking around to make sure no one in the restaurant had heard. 'I'll tell you later.'

'You better tell me.'

'You're not going to last.' Amy said as she lay on her back with her knees bent, while Derek slowly slid his cock into her. 'You'll cum as soon as I start describing the way Tiffany was fingering Crystal. Her finger slipping deep into her slippery cunt. Her moaning filling the room.'

Amy continued to tell of her encounter as Derek kept his strokes slow and deliberate as his long cock filling her. Amy finding it hard to concentrate. Derek stopped on several occasions as he tried to pace himself, allowing Amy to gather her thoughts as Derek kissed and nibbled her neck.

'Tiffany came just after she squirted my chest.' Amy said. 'The gush of her juices covering me. I was soaked in her fluids that ran down and soaked my pubes.'

Derek pace increased and he came hard. Stiffening and with one final thrust, she felt his warm cum fill her pussy as he groaned.

She stopped talking and let him rest on her. 'How about you clean out my pussy.' Amy said thinking back to the image of David and Crystal. David's face coated in his own jizz as he growled out Crystal.

'I would rather not.' He said as Amy laughed.

'Should have seen your face.'

'Ha, ha.'

'You came too soon. I didn't get to Tiffany fingering my arse.'

'You can save that for another time.' Derek said as he hugged her before rolling off.

Amy noticed all the usual characters were present as well as couple of new guest. She quickly looked around the pool to see if Jonathan was present. They had not seen him since the face slap. 'It must have hurt more than she thought.'

Some middle aged couples had arrived and appeared to be new to the scene. Amy thought back to when they first arrived and wondered if she looked the same. Eyes wide and rapidly turning her head back and forth as they watched the early morning activities. They appeared to have been travelling together as the ladies chatted, pointing out what was going on. Their husbands just sat back with silly grins.

Amy looked at her watch and sure enough Maggi and Pete arrived. Amy removed her towels from the adjacent lounges as they approached. 'I saved your seats. It's getting busy.'

'Thankyou sweetie.' Pete said and Amy giggled.

Derek laughed to himself as he watched Amy fawning over Pete, offering to rub some sun lotion on his back, to which Maggi gave a questioning look.

'Did you enjoy yesterday afternoon, Maggi?' Derek asked.

'Yes. Very much. This sweet thing is a bit of a fire cracker,' Maggi said referring to Amy.

'Yeah, Maggi told me all about it.' Pete said as he appeared to be looking at Amy differently.

'She always surprises me.' Derek said lovingly.

'Honey, there's your boyfriend. Going to play with yourself?' Pete said as he teased her while John and his group arrived, taking their customary spot.

'I don't know.' Maggi said ignoring his jibe and politely waved to them.

'Amy I might take you up on your previous offer. This sun is quite intense today.' Pete said and he turned to lie on his stomach.

The sun was actually more subdued Derek noted. The light covering of clouds had kept the morning temperature slightly lower. Amy didn't care as she jumped up and began applying sun screen to his back.

Amy wasn't really concerned with his back, she wanted his cock.

She had never had sex in public in all her life. Her mind raced as she thought about what she was planning to do. 'What if he rejects me?' She thought. She had a vision of him fucking her arse. She had worn her butt plug all morning in preparation. 'What if she can't take his cock?' Her mind continuing to race.

Derek watched. Full aware of her plans. He noticed Maggi appeared to have an inkling but lay back relaxed, happy to let whatever play out.

Amy was now massaging Pete's arse cheeks and thighs. She saw his balls and made sure she brushed them repeatedly. Pete reacted by spreading his legs further so she took the plunge, grabbing his scrotum and gently massaging his ball.

'Honey turn over.' Maggi said without a quam 'Help the girl out. She is obviously more interested in your cock.'

Pete without hesitation turned onto his back. His erection pointing straight up. Wrapping her hand around his shaft she stroked his uncircumcised penis while the other hand fondled his balls.

'We don't want this to get sun burnt.' She felt his cock swell further, her mind again racing as she again questioned her ability to take it up her arse. She now worried about the crowd. Looking around she found most people carrying on as usual.

Derek saw her facial expression change. 'This is it.' He thought. 'Fight or flight.'

Amy swallowed hard and took the plunge. 'Pete fuck me up the arse will you.' Amy blurted out before she had a chance to chicken out.

Peter hesitated for a moment. 'Are you sure?'

'Yep. Go for it.' Amy said mustering all the bravado she could muster trying to sound like she did this every day.

'You be gentle! Pete,' Maggi warned.

'Of course honey.' Pete said.

Derek watched Amy with no hesitation apply a huge dollop of lubricant she produced from somewhere and position herself over Pete's rigid cock.

Amy spread her cheeks and rested the tip of his cock against the arsehole. Pausing for a moment before lowering her arsehole over the head. She felt a burning sensation as her arsehole spread, stretching further than her butt plug. The sensation was no worse than the first time she inserted her butt plug so feeling confident lowered herself another inch before rising again.

Each stroke getting lower and lower. The initial discomfort quickly passed and was now riding Pete's cock in earnest. Her hand stroking herself as Pete reamed her arse. Amy looked over at Derek and found him stoking himself and gave him a wicked grin.

'She is full of surprises.' Maggi said as she too played with herself. Maggi caught the attention of John and beckoned him over. Watching his already erect cock bounce, as he crossed the pool area with Tiffany in toe.

Tiffany again looked magnificent. Her straightened hair swaying gently as she glided across the deck. Derek felt his cock harden further as she approached. He felt a pang of guilt as he thought how much he wanted to fuck her. One look across at Amy as she rode another man's cock quickly dispelled that feeling. Letting go of his cock for fear of coming right away he sat back and tried to relax as he watched his wife being fucked up the arse.

Tiffany sat beside him and wrapped her hand around his cock. 'I've wanted to have a bit of this for awhile.'

His balls contracted with his cock tensing immediately. Using every ounce of control he fought the urge to cum but a glob of pre-cum oozed out.

Amy enjoyed the sensation as she felt herself closing in on her orgasm. Her arse now accustomed to Pete's girth she rode him with total abandonment. She inserted two fingers and massaged her g-spot as she slid up and down his cock.

Looking to her right she found Maggi busy sucking Johns cock and Derek having his cock stroked by Tiffany.

That was all it took for Amy to orgasm. Her intense orgasm causing her to squirt, liquid gushed over his cock and balls, soaking Pete's towel. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her body. She didn't even feel Pete fill her arse with his cum. Slumping forward, his spent dick popping free of her arse.

Amy lay across Pete's chest, his heart pounding as he recovered and watched as Maggi now on all fours, having her pussy pounded by John's impressive member. John had a hold of Maggi's hips and the audible slap of his balls rang out as he drove his cock hard into her pussy.

'Harder John. Harder.' Maggi ordered as John grunted with each thrust.

'Take it.' John grunted and continued to plunder her eager pussy.

'Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Fill my cunt.' Maggi screamed as she hung onto the chair, her knuckles white as it rocked from the onslaught.

John obligingly roared and thrust one last time hard into her pussy. His balls contracting with each load of hot cum as it filled her cunt before overflowing, cum dribbling down his balls.

Maggi collapsed forward, leaving Johns twitching cock dripping with cum.

Almost on cue it was Tiffany and Derek's turn. Tiffany climbed onto his cock. Amy could tell he was already extremely aroused. His cock twitching as he waited for Tiffany to lower herself onto him.

'Thankyou Pete.' Amy said. 'I might go join my husband.'

She received a smile from Pete as she stood and made her way to Derek.

Tiffany, in a reverse cowgirl position rode Derek hard. The sun lounge jumping as she rode. Amy knelt in and began to lick Derek's balls and moving up to Tiffany's clit. Tiffany pressed Amy's head in harder as she enjoyed her husband cock.

Amy sensed Derek was not going to last much longer and felt his muscles contract as he fill Tiffany's pussy. Amy continued to suck her clit and she came almost instantaneously. Amy lapped up tiffany's juices and Derek's cum as it dribbled from her pussy. When his cock popped free she devoured it as she tasted a mixture of Tiffany and Derek. While sucking his cock clean she looked up to see him grinning with his eyes closed.

Releasing his cock she moved up kissing him hard on the mouth. Derek kissed back, tasting his own cum for the first time. He didn't care as Amy lay on him, her arse still oozing Pete's come, both contented.

'Thankyou Maggi,' John said.

'No. Thank you. My you have a lovely dick. You are a lucky girl.' Maggi said to Tiffany.

'I know.' Tiffany said and was about to also thank Derek but he and Amy were still kissing so they just returned to their seats.

'Hey, you pair.' Pete said. 'Hello.'

'Don't bother. I think they are in their own little world. Are you okay now?' Maggi said.

'What do you mean?' Pete indignantly replied.

'I thought we may have need an ambulance.'

'Pish posh. I think I may be getting old.'

'You are old.' Maggi stated. 'Amy! Derek!' Maggi tried again, this time with better success. 'We're going to grab some lunch. Want to join us?'

Amy and Derek looked at each other. 'No I think we'll rest here for a while.'

'Okay. Thanks again for a wonderful morning. You've now joined the club.' Maggi said.

'What club?' Amy asked.

'You are now exhibitionists. Careful it can be addictive,' and they walked away.

Derek and Amy cuddled and dozed beside the pool. Amy's arse was still tingling as cum began to dry. 'This is not the greatest feeling I've ever had,' she thought squirming a little.

'You okay. Does your arse hurt?' Derek asked. 'Now there's a question you don't use every day.'

'No my arse is surprisingly fine. With some practise even you may get the opportunity.' Amy whispered seductively.

'Don't tease me.'

'You never know but my issue is the cum is drying.' Amy said frankly.

'That's sexy... NOT. ' Derek said. 'No one ever talks about the after effects.'

'Exactly, Mister.' Amy chastised.

'What? It's not my cum.'

'Not this time. You fill me up with your cum. Then roll over and go to sleep. I spend the rest of the night oozing your spunk. Lying in a wet patch. Do you wash the sheets? No you don't.'

Derek shrugged his shoulders and gave her a silly smile. 'What can I do?'

'Come on I'm going for a shower.' Amy said sitting up and began to collect her things.

'Hi guys,' they heard and turned to see Abby. 'I see you've booked your free massage, Derek. I've been looking forward to it.'

'So have I, I've been feeling a little tense lately. The old wife keep nagging at me about doing the laundry.' Derek said.

'Oh, don't worry. I'll loosen everything.'

'You've been busy lately. We've been trying to book you for days.' Said Amy.

'The resort is crazy busy, but tomorrow you are mine.' Abbey said and leant in. 'Remember you owe me a load of you cum. Make sure you save yourself.' She added looking to Amy.

'Don't you worry. He will save himself for you and you alone.' Amy promised giving Abbie a wicked wink.

'You're a sweet woman, Amy.' And she kissed her on the lips, lingering, the kiss continuing before slowly releasing. The tips of their tongue the last to separate. 'Till tomorrow.' Abby said and blew Derek a kiss.

'What no sex till tomorrow afternoon.' Complained Derek.

'Oh you can have sex but no cumming. Let's go before I get to crusty.'

Derek followed Amy into the shower helping her to clean herself. As he nibbled her neck he ran his hands over her soapy body. His erection pressing against her hairy pussy. His hands reached her arse and he easily slipped his finger into her arsehole. His cock now rubbing against her clit. He lightly bit her neck as he inserted a second finger. She swooned as an orgasm washed over her like the water of the shower. Derek supporting her as she recovered and slipped his cock into her pussy.

'Ease it up fella.' Amy said as she stepped back. 'Remember your saving yourself for Abby.'

'Jeez what about this!' Derek said as Amy stepped from the shower flicking off the hot water. The sudden chill causing Derek to shriek.

'Here that might help.' She mocked as she strutted off with a devilish grin. 'And no touching yourself. If I catch you you're in trouble.' She grabbed a towel and exited the bathroom. 'This is going to be fun,' she thought as she devised other ways to tease Derek for the next twenty-four hours.

Derek lay on his towel in the shade of a palm. He had progressively moved to follow the shade as the sun crossed the sky. The afternoon had heated up and it appeared in the hot weather the beach is the location of choice. They were pleased to have arrived before the rush. Derek thought how nice it would be to have a bungalow with a private pool right now.

There was a distinct hustle and bustle taking place on the beach today. Derek noted all the usual pool patrons were beaching it this afternoon. 'This will be interesting,' he thought.

'He watched as what seemed like an endless stream of people wandered along the water's edge. Some were just strolling but others search for a place to sit.

Amy noticed Maggi and Pete searching the beach for a spot and frantically waved them over. They gladly accepted, joining them and laying out their towels.

'It's crazy here today.' Amy said.

'It sometimes gets like this.' Pete said.

'I have a bone to pick with you, young lady.' Maggi said sternly to Amy.

'I'm sorry.' Amy instinctively replied. 'What did I do?'

'Pete is now obsessed with anal sex, thanks to you. My arse will never be safe again.'

'Oh, there was a reason for that.' Amy confessed with her eyes downcast sheepishly. 'You see I'm not on the pill.' Amy confessed.

'You came to this resort and you're not on the pill.' Maggi said.

'Well, we thought this was a nudist resort. You know, naked people sitting around talking politics and the like.'

'This is definitely not your typical resort.' Pete said.

'Yes, we have noticed that.' Derek said. 'It's so much better. You see I've had a vasectomy so we haven't used contraception for about ten years. I didn't know Amy planned on having sex with everyone.'

'Hey!' Amy said with indignation. 'I have only had two dicks in me this trip. Pete and yours. By the way Maggi. John's dick. What was it like?'

'It definitely fills you up. It was magnificent. I would really love to try David's cock. It looks so thick. That would stretch my pussy good.' Maggi said.

'Mmm. That it would.' Amy replied and they two of them gaze longingly in silence.

'Nothing like your wife dreaming about another man's cock, hey.' Derek said. 'I never thought I would get turned on watching my wife being fucked by another man.'

'Yes, it can be arousing.' Pete said as he ran his hand along Maggi's thigh and teased her pussy.

'So that was your first public sex act?' Maggi said.

'Yep. That was the wildest thing we have ever done.' Amy confessed. 'So what the wildest thing you've done?'

'Oh jeez,' Maggi said and looked to Pete as they ran their life through their minds.

'What about that first swingers club.' Pete said to Maggi and she burst out laughing.

'Sounds like a good story,' Derek said.

'Do tell.' Amy said leaning forward in anticipation.

Maggi and Pete looked at each other. Maggi silently asking for permission.

'Go on. I can laugh about it now.' Pete said.

'Okay. We had just begun to experiment with this sort of lifestyle. Anyway, after some research we found a swinger's club locally and made some enquires.' Maggi began explaining as they relaxed and listened intently. 'Well we were invited to one of their get togethers, as they referred to them as. The sent us the details and we spent the week in preparation.'

...Maggi and Pete made their way up the front path. The house looked like any other house in the street. A typical suburban home. Maggi looked at the piece of paper for the third time since they had arrived. They had sat in the car for at least fifteen minutes as they contemplated whether or not to get out.

'God, I hope this is the right place.' Maggi said.

'This is going to be embarrassing if it's not.' Pete said as he remembered Maggi's outfit she had on under her coat.

They were instructed to wear lingerie or something sexy. Maggi wore her finest lingerie. Half cut bra and crotch less panties. She figured go hard or go home. Pete simply wore his g string undies.

Unaware of how they should arrive, they figured a long coat till they reached the door then enter in their chosen outfits.

Approaching the door, they removed their coats. Folding them over their arms and Pete rang the doorbell. 'God, I hope this is the right address.' Maggi thought.

The door swung open and the instant sound of music and chatter greeted them. Also before them stood a tall blonde middle aged women. She was topless with a pair of the shortest shorts Maggi had ever seen.

'Maggi and Pete, I assume.' The lady said. 'My name Elli. Come in, come in.'

Elli guided them into the lounge room. 'Let me take your coats. We were taking bets on whether you would come. A lot of people don't show. Some sit in the car before chickening out.'

They awkwardly stood to the side of your typical loungeroom. A group of about ten people stood with drinks and chatting. A few looked them up and down.

Elli returned and called the groups attention. 'I would like to introduce Maggi and Pete. We can add their names to the bowl.' She said and dropped a slip of paper into a bowl shaped like a pair of breasts. 'Now you two get a drink and mingle. Relax, have fun.'

Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers