Xander Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric looked back to find that everyone else was panting besides Xander. Xanders looked more amazed than anything as they were running on seemingly thin air.

'Shit! Who the fuck is this guy? Why was he sitting with Master Darius, eating breakfast and being all chummy with him? I also heard that he was allowed to recover in the Masters' room while he was injured, and that the Master has even been to his place. Here we are, having worked our asses off to have the kind of relationship he has with the Master after knowing him for 5 minutes! I know that they'll be following us in a car or something, to make sure that he's alright. I'll show the Master how I'm more than worthy to have the same kind of relationship they have; even more so than him!!'

Spurred on by his thoughts, Eric led everyone to the area which is said to be the residence of this powerful Raider terrorizing the area.

"Ok guys, we're almost there. Let's slow down, in order to avoid making any extra noise ok? Now"

And they all decreased their speed. Everyone other than Xander rejoiced at this move, as they had all broken more than just a sweat trying to keep up with Eric. They slowed down, and kept up that pace, until they heard voices below.

"Hey, do you think the Boss'll ever find a worthy opponent?"

"I have no idea! Every person who tries anything gets cut down so fast; it's not even fun to watch anymore!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish the Boss would spend more time carving them up, before delivering the finishing blow."

"Yeah, I agree! The only people who even challenge the Boss are usually other Raiders anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem! You know they usually enjoy torturing their victims to death."

"Oh wait, here comes the Boss."

"Yeah, along with the others. I wonder if they found anything."

"Boss! Welcome back!"

"Yeah, yeah, shut up, before you give our position away!"

"Nobody was talking to you Mervin, so just butt out!"

"What was that?! Come say that to my face!"

"Guys, all 3 of you need to shut up!"

"All 4 of you need to shut up! I haven't had a strong opponent, so I'm very, VERY annoyed right now!" said a female voice.

"Sorry Boss." They other voices said.

Eric signalled that they all squat down. When they did, they all drew their heads close together.

"Look, I know our mission was just for information gathering, but going by the sound of it, these guys are really weak. There's 5 of, and 5 of them; we can take them down!"

"Are you sure that's a good idea Eric? I mean, Xander here just finished his extrac—"

"Are you the Team Captain Jacob? No. I decide what we do, and I say we attack. We have the element of surprise on our side, and we can not only fight them, but we can win. You've got 5 seconds to identify your individual targets. Once you've done that, point to them, so that you don't all go for the same guy. I'll be going for the woman. Ready? Identify your targets, and jump them on my signal."

They all stood at the ledge of the roof, and identified their targets. Xander just stood there.

"Eric, are you sure this is wise? As Captain, there are 4 other lives you're responsible for. I don't think—"

"I don't give a fuck what you think Newborn, we attack on 3. 1. 2. 3!!!"

They all jumped down, and luckily, had individual targets. Jazzy and Micah got the 1st two who were heard talking, and knocked them out. Jacob got the 3rd guy, knocking him out, and Xander targeted the 4th guy who spoke. He landed to the guys' right, swinging his right leg back, and then sweeping it forward, completely knocking him off his feet, before driving him into the ground, with his heel in the guys' stomach. They then all looked towards Eric, who was charging the leader of this group of Raiders.

"Prepare to meet you better, bitch!"

The woman just reached behind her, and pulled out a really wide and long sword, and handled it with ease, as though it weighed nothing. She swung it around a bit, warming her arm up. Eric drew his long sword from its scabbard, and gripped it firmly in both hands. He closed his eyes, chanting something no one could hear, and then screamed.

"Wind Stance 1: Gale!"

A gust of wind of epic strength came out of nowhere, and zeroed in on the Raiders position. As it came to hit her, she just held up her blade sideways, and the blade not only shielded her from the wind, it deflected the attack back at Eric, who got hit, and was sent flying. Jazzy and Micah then rushed towards the Raider, both leaping, and crossing each other in mid air. Before they could even get an attack in, the Raider just did a criss-cross shaped 2 swing attack, which sliced them both down the length of their torsos, as blood rained down from them. The Raider jumped back to avoid the shower, but instantly pushed forward, dragging the sword from behind her, she was in front of Jacob before he could move, and she slashed across his body as well, as blood sprayed from him as well.

"Take this!!"

Eric screamed, as he jumped at her from behind, only to be met by the Raiders' blade. He tried to block it with his own, however she just sliced through the sword and his armour, much like she did with the others, and his blood ended up decorating her blade.

Xander watched as this woman completely destroyed the team. He wanted to help them, but he couldn't; he was too busy admiring her form. She was about 5'8", and goodness was she something. She wore what looked to be heavy armour; however it was crude armour, and only covered her breasts, forearms, and shins. There were also hot pants, but armoured hot pants. This was heavy armour, but allowed her to move and be extremely agile, as her joints were uninhibited by armour. She was also very strong, and he could tell that by looking at the exposed flesh, which was defined, and muscled. They weren't large muscles, but he could see power coursing through them. She wasn't wearing any shoes either, and this threw him for a loop, as although he didn't know why, it made him gulp. He didn't know that he had a foot fetish, but he did! He couldn't see her face properly because it was dark, and that was a good thing, as it made him realise that she was about to deliver the final blow to Eric.

"SHIT!"

Xander started running towards her, reaching for his sword. He ran in what seemed to be slow motion, and he realised he wasn't going to make it.

"Fuck! MAKE IIIIIIIIT!"

All of a sudden something black flew past Xanders face, and almost impaled the Raider. She had to let go of Eric, and block the attack. Xander down at his shoulder, and found that the black thing had actually shot out from his cape, and was still connected to it. The cape had produced this long spear type thing that was creating sparks, as it was scratching the Raiders' blade.

"What...is this?"

Xander pumped his left arm towards the Raider, and another one of those things came from the cape and flew towards her. This time, she jumped back, creating distance between her and Xander. Xander then pushed off from the spot he was standing in, having removed his sword from his back.

"One more!" He screamed, and his cape obliged, and another shot out from his left side, and the other two extended, flying straight for the Raider. He looked at Eric, and one more came out from the right, wrapped itself around him, and carried him away from the battle zone, while the other 3 chased their retreating target. She swung her massive sword, and slashed the first 2 cape spears away with a 'TING' sound, before the 3rd wrapped itself around her ankle, lifting her up about 3 meters into the air, before smashing her into the ground, smashing the pavement up, creating a dust cloud. She jumped out of the cloud, flying towards the wall of a building, and the 4 cape spears became soft, and flew like snakes towards her. They were pliant like cloth, but the heads hard and sharp. She pushed off from wall to wall, as she avoided each cape snake, as each left a hole in the wall. She was so busy dodging, she didn't notice Xander in front of her, and he swung down with force. She blocked the blow, but she plummeted towards the ground, and crashed into it, creating another crater in the ground. With his left arm, he directed all the snakes into the dust cloud, and the all struck one by one, before he swung his sword in that same uppercut like motion he did in his previous fight, and watched as the semi circular shockwave flew right into the dust, but it made a 'CLANG' noise, as it came into contact with the Raiders' sword, who came sliding out of the cloud, although it appeared that she hadn't black all of the attacks, as her left arm was limp, hanging near her side, and bleeding.

"I've been looking for an opponent like you! What's up with that cape? What the hell is it?! It doesn't matter! Come down here, and let's fight!"

Xander gladly obliged, as he called all four snakes, changing their heads into hammer heads, and he used then to generate more speed as he pushed off the wall; he was now controlling the cape with his mind, no longer needing to use his hand, or shout. He swung his sword down, as she sung her sword up, and the blades created a large amount of sparks as they met. The sparks allowed Xander to see the face of the woman he was fighting.

'Shit, she's beautiful!'

The sparks also allowed her to see his mask.

While their swords were still pressed together, Xander brought the 4 snakes back, turning their heads back into spikes, and they all made a beeline for the Raider, who managed to use her agility, to squirm and dodge each spike, before pulling her sword back, and swinging it at Xander, who was now standing on the ground. They swung their swords at each other, and as the blades met, more sparks erupted, giving temporary light in the darkness, as they ran up and down the alley, jumped against and between walls, and eventually, through those walls. Xander had stopped using the snakes to attack, and just focused on beating her using his sword. It took the Raider a few minutes to realise that she was being pushed back, and even though they were both only swinging using one arm, she was being completely overpowered. This realisation came after she was driven through her 3rd wall, and had to wipe the blood away from her eyes. She also realised that he had stopped attacking her with the cape, and was just using his sword.

"What the fuck?! Why aren't you taking me seriously? Are you feeling sorry for me because I'm a woman, huh?!"

"Please..." Xander spoke as he emerged from the shadows. "I just don't need to take you seriously. Come, and I'll end this with a single blow."

"Motherfucker!!"

The Raider screamed, as she flew out towards him, swinging her sword from behind her head. Xander started running towards her, transferring the sword to his left hand, and then thrusting his arm behind him, along with the sword. She wondered what he was doing, but she didn't have time for that.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!"

She screamed, as she swung her sword with all the force she could muster, before her eyes bulged open, as she felt the pain in her gut. She looked down, to see Xanders' right fist buried in her stomach, and blood started flowing freely from her mouth.

"Bastard...y-y-you d-didn't even...f...finish me off with your....sword..."

"I didn't need to."

"What's....your...name?"

"Xander, of Lex Guild."

"Xander...this...is my...1st...loss...w-what...are...you...hiding..." She said, as she lost consciousness, and her body went limp, as she bent over his arm.

Xander could hear people rushing towards them, and could hear Darius' voice, as he screamed his name. Xander looked at the unconscious Raider.

"'What am I hiding' huh? That's what I'd like to know as well..."

*

To be continued.

Hey guys, this was the 2nd instalment in the Xander series; what did you think? Lemme know.

PS : Names guy, how'd you like my city names?

Also, this will be my last submission for a while, as I've got exams and need to study, so yeah. Hopefully I'm not gone for too long.

Thanks for reading my shit.

Peace.

DionysosK.