Xander Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music stopped. Martha stopped. She stood expectantly in front of this man awaiting his next order. She knew he was interested, but she was disappointed when he made no comment. Instead he stood up and said,

"Now stand still, and don't say a word. Just listen carefully to what Ihave to say. Ever since I arrived, not only have you been blatantly, obviously trying to seduce me, but your attitude to, and treatment of, my dear friend Jacob, has been rude, off-hand, disrespectful, unfeeling and uncaring, not to mention the fact that it has been grossly embarrassing for me as your guest. Your behaviour to the man who loves you, and who would do anything for you, is outrageous and unacceptable. For that you are to be reprimanded. Then you will apologise, make amends, and promise your husband that you will behave more lovingly and appropriately in future. Now bend over, spread your legs wide, and see if you can touch your toes."

Martha meekly did as she had been bidden. Her back was still turned to her husband, so that as she spread her legs and leaned forward, he could gaze longingly at her now dripping cunt and her invitingly stretched arse-hole. Without warning, Xander landed a heavy slap on her right cheek.

"Ouch" she screeched, "That hurt."

"No talking. You know the rules. Infringements mean a further blow." And he landed another on her left cheek. Martha flinched and gasped, but managed to keep silent. Another slap was aimed at the first target and one on the other. The globes were beginning to pinken under his initial ministrations. Jacob was fidgeting at the sight an Xander recognised his discomfiture. Between increasingly heavy wallops on his wife's bottom, Xander gesticulated to him that he should take over the punishment, which he did with an eager willingness. He couldn't believe this was being offered to him. He positioned himself so that Martha wouldn't recognise the change of angle, and raising his arm he slapped her as hard as he possibly could on each reddening cheek. Martha was so chastened, that she feared to cry out, but she was silently crying, both from the pain and from the self-knowledge, that she was indeed treating her husband in a manner which was actually alien to her, but she couldn't help herself, he wouldn't stand up for himself, and she truly wanted to make amends.

Still the blows landed. Despite herself, she was actually waiting for, and wising for, the next blow. She didn't know how she could stand it, but she was actually beginning to enjoy it. Xander had removed his belt and holding the buckle in his hand, silently waved Jacob away, and lashed the crimson bottom with the leather. She couldn't help herself, but screamed as a second stripe landed across the tops of her thighs, and she involuntary straightened up slightly. Xander let fly a final lash, using all the force he could muster. Then sitting back down in his chair, flexing the strap between his hands, he said menacingly,

"Have you learned your lesson young woman? Are you sorry for your shortcomings towards your husband? Do you accept that you have wrongly treating him? Are you ready to apologise to him? Are you ready to show him how much you are contrite? Tell me."

"Oh yes. I am sorry. I do love him, and I will apologise to him, and promise to be a good and obedient wife in future."

"Then tell him, not me. Tell him and show him. But first I'll take pictures of your beautifully angry red bottom," and he took out his iPhone. "Bend over. Spread your legs again. Reach round and pull your crimson cheeks apart. Let's see your beautiful juicy arse-hole. You want to see how you look to us, don't you? Good, that's enough for now. Go to Jacob, tell him and show him, that you mean what you told me. Remember, the rules still apply; do as you're told or else."

Martha stood up and went to Jacob. She knelt down between his spread legs and gently took his face in her hands, and kissed him gently on each cheek, and then his lips, sensuously, meaningfully, deeply, using her exploratory tongue. Jacob responded gratefully. He had his wife and lover back. As Martha massaged his pronounced bulge, Jacob handled the pendulous boobs he knew so well, welcoming the smothering, motherly, full softness, as he thumbed the appreciative nipples. His belt was unbuckled, and his zip was drawn down. Martha inserted her hand in the band of his underpants and found his stiff pulsing rod. She looked up at her man with a soft smile, and wriggling her kneeling position further back, she kissed its tip, tonguing the leaking eye, licking round the glans, and down to his ball sack which she was holding gently in her hand. She sucked each ball in between her lips; something Jacob loved. Then still rolling his nuts, she took the head of his cock between her lips, into her mouth and down her throat, until the whole length was buried in her.

Xander was glorying in the knowledge that at least the first part of his plan had worked - the part Jacob had commissioned him to undertake, to reunite the couple. But he had other plans.

He knelt by Martha's side, and smoothed his hand over the now darkening red, jutting, full, round globes of her arse. Round and round gently on each cheek. He bent forward and kissed each in turn, licking and slobbering over them, glorying in the stretched red skin, the malleable, soft, subtle weight of them, and the highly charged, combined sexual aroma emanating from her cunt and her arse. His own cock was straining in his pants. As his face grew nearer and nearer to the seat of his desire, he undid himself and took it out and stroked its throbbing length. As Martha's mouth was now being used as a surrogate cunt, Xander first gently kissed her tight hole, then licked it with copious libations of his saliva. There was only the lightest tremor of recognition, from a momentarily tightening of the sphincter, as Xander pushed at the entrance with his pointed tongue. He continued to roll and smooth her buttocks, as he tongued her arse and stroked his cock.

Jacob and Martha's attention was now fully grounded in each other, and they were clearly either oblivious to Xander's ministrations, or were just willing and eager recipients of the new experiences. A spit lubricated finger replaced the tongue around Martha's anus, and gently eased its way in, gently exploring the dark inner secrets of her shit-hole. There was only a minimum of resistance, and it soon passed, and as a second finger joined the first, Xander revelled in the sight of the pouting stretched skin changing shape as his fingers moved gently in and out and around. He sensed that Jacob was coming to the boil, so he withdrew his two fingers from their closing iris, replaced them with his thumb and delved his fingers into the full wet folds of Martha's eager cunt. As her mouth bounced up and down of Jacobs shaft, so Xander mirrored the rhythm in her submissive cunt and arse. Martha responded, by rocking her great bottom, the easier and deeper to accommodate the invasion. He continued to beat his meat, conscious that he would soon reach the point of no return. Where should he shoot?

At the very moment Jacob squirted jet after jet of hot spunk into Martha's mouth, Xander roughly extricated his fingers from the warm wet homes, and rammed his rod into her aching, eager cunt, and drowned her in his own copious offering of sperm. Martha, with a mouth and cunt full of cream, let out a low scream of sheer delight.

"Wow," she whispered, "that was really something." Xander pulled out, and slapped her hard on her thrusting buttocks.

"I said, no talking." He moved to her side. "Is your mouth still full of spunk? Let me see." Martha turned her head and opened her mouth, which was full of bubbling, gelatinous foam. "Swallow him and suck me clean." Martha did as she was told and took Xander's wilting member into her mouth and exaggeratedly licked and sucked him clean, rubbing it dry with her hand. Jacob began to swell again, with this lewd spectacle only inches from his face.

Xander straightened up, tucked his cock back into his trousers, and smoothed himself with his hands. "Okay, end of rules. You can relax now. Let's hear from you both. No, you do not put your clothes back on Martha. Jacob and I have just used you, but you haven't reached your climax. Sit down and play with yourself while we watch. Mingle your fingers with my cum. Make yourself come. Jacob is obviously ready to wank himself to another squirt. I'll go and make us a drink." He left them to themselves and went to the kitchen. So far so good.

"So, Martha, what have you learned? Tell us the truth. Hold nothing back." She had given herself a much needed shuddering orgasm, watched by Jacob furiously beating his cock to another half-hearted ejaculation. Then they had embraced, kissed and expressed their love for each other.

"Well firstly, you've made me realise how selfish I have become; how badly I was treating darling Jacob, bossing him about, not giving myself to him, and not sharing myself with him. Secondly I found the beating painful and humiliating, to begin with, but as it continued, I wanted more and more. Thirdly, I just loved you playing with my butt hole. I've never experienced that before. And finally, I loved being in a threesome. Again it's all new to me. So can we all do it together again?" Martha looked from Xander to Jacob.

"And you Jacob. How was it for you?

"Oh Xander, my dear friend. What can I say? You have brought Martha back to me. I'm so grateful. And I loved hearing Martha talk about what she enjoyed, and what she wants to do in the future, with your blessing."

"Good. I'm so pleased you two are back on an even keel. Now I have here an envelope for each of you. Read its contents later in private, and then immediately destroy it. Don't tell each other the contents, but put them into practice before next week. On Friday you will come to me. The details are in the notes." Xander looked at his wrist watch. "My, do you realise it is after two o'clock. Can we all three of us squeeze into one bed?"

*

12