Xasis and Kloe Ch. 01

Story Info
Two people become lovers from the oddest circumstances.
2.8k words
4.27
34k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments and suggestions will be listened to, but these stories are made for my girlfriend foremost. Feel free to comment and rate. Thank you for reading. ^_^ Enjoy.

*

A gentle breeze flowed through my window as I stared down the street at a dark-haired beauty walking closer to my house. Such a cute face and long flowing black hair. Smooth legs and a small round ass...

My name is Xasis. As a twenty one year old... you would expect me to have had sex a lot, but I haven't had much luck with anyone. Reason being... I'm sorta afraid I'll hurt someone...

I realized when I was masturbating when I was younger... that after cumming once, my dick would grow from its normal 6 in. length and 6 in. girth to a ridiculous size that I had yet to measure. The fact was that I was afraid to. It too thick to grasp with one hand and long enough where it I knew a normal ruler was too short to measure. The worst part was that even though I would stroke it for hours, I wasn't able to cum another time after that. It made me feel unsatisfied and my balls felt painfully full all the time. I always fantasized about the girl I was staring at.

Her name was Kloe. She has been my friend for a while now and I've fallen in love with her, but I don't think she would accept me. She's got such a small and frail looking body. I was absolutely sure I would break her. Nonetheless, I had numerous fantasies about her as I watched her walk by her window in the house next to mine. I would hide just out of view and stroke myself all the time until I came. It was bliss until I reached the point where my dick grew too large and I was painfully reminded in several ways that I might be too much for any girl to handle. I always had to wait till it calmed down before even leaving my room.

The only lucky part, if it could be called that, is that my dick stays a manageable size during any other time.

I worked up the courage and yelled out to her, "Hey Kloe! How's it going?"

She looked up from beneath a veil of black hair and stared with one hazel eye, with her other one blocked by her bangs. She smiled at me and waved weakly as she also clutched her some books she held tight to her chest. From my view, it made her cleavage more noticeable and I blushed heavily.

She looked down in such a cute way and went inside her house as I smiled back. It wasn't long before I saw her pass by her window and start doing random stuff in her room. I took off my pants and started stroking like any other time. I tried to hide behind my curtains so I could look and she wouldn't be able to see me. I started breathing harshly as I was close to cumming and looked at her as she stretched in the mirror.

I spurted cum all over in front of me... thick streams leaving the tip of my dick. It was a while before I calmed down a bit and waited for the inevitable.

Suddenly, my dick started to pulse strongly and grow immensely in length and thickness. The head became enormous and dripped a lot of precum as the whole shaft grew redder and veinier. My hand was grasped around it and steadily lost its grip as my fingers spread further apart. I kept stroking it as it grew to be massive and didn't stop. I had no control over it and couldn't help but keep rubbing my oversized dick.

I looked through the window again and was horrified to see Kloe staring at me. Her fingers were to her lips with her other hand on the window sill as she leaned out to stare at me. I saw the curtain had moved so that it revealed me and my oversized member. I moved away from the window in fear and hid for a few minutes before I looked again. Kloe had disappeared from the window and I was both relieved and a little scared. She saw what I had.

I hid for a while and waited till I could calm down. Once I did, I went outside of my room and saw Kloe about to knock on my door with her pale cheeks filling with blood.

"S-sorry... I didn't mean to intrude... I just wanted to say im sorry for spying on you...," Kloe mumbled as she looked away from me.

We stood there for a few uncomfortable seconds until she turned to leave, whereas I grabbed her arm and said, "Um... it's fine... but uh... can I..."

I gulped and continued, "Can I see yours?" I could feel her start to shiver and tremble. Her breathing became more labored and I was about to let go of her before...

"S-sure...," she said weakly. Kloe turned around and came in my room, where we sat blushing as we stared at each other and she slowly took off her skirt and panties. Her hand covered her pussy and I looked up at her while she took her trembling hand away from it.

It was pink and smooth. It looked soft to the touch and I stretched out a hand to brush a finger along Kloe's cute pussy lips. She shivered from the touch but didn't resist me. I used my fingers to spread her pussy and she gasped as juices dripped freely in sticky strands into my other palm. Her pussy was so small and cute. I pushed a finger in and met a lot of resistance. I could barely get anywhere and it made me wonder how it would feel to be inside this... but I knew that once I increased in size... it would be too painful for her.

I pushed her against the wall and lifted a leg up as she struggled to balance on the other. She had such smooth milky white legs that were well toned and soft to the touch. I licked her inner thigh for a minute before she grasped my head and gave me a pleading look with teary eyes. I smiled and obliged by finally going near her pussy.

I kissed it lightly, letting my lips peck it and watching it twitch and shiver. I was getting so hard and my dick strained against my pants. I kissed it again, but more intense this time. I sucked hard on her lips and thrust my tongue into her violently. She moaned loudly and started to fall on me. I lifted her up and forced my tongue deeper, making her whimper and cry. It was so cute. I looked up to see drool at the corners of her mouth and her eyes glazing over in pleasure.

Suddenly, she slid down the wall and over to the side, accidentally opening my closet door and falling inside. She sat up and noticed some stuff got knocked over onto her. She picked up a few things and saw what they were...

I had a hobby of collecting some stuff like ropes, collars, leashes, and the like... I had fantasies of tying up and abusing Kloe like my little bitch. I actually wanted to break her but was afraid of going too far.

She picked up a collar and some rope and looked at me, "You... like this stuff?"

I couldn't go denying any of this. So, I tried to go along with it and see if I could save myself.

"Um... yeah I do. Is that bad?" I waited to hear her reply, which I knew wouldn't be good, but something surprised me.

"Nu, actually. If you're the kind of guy who wants to dominate.... Then I would like it...," she stated meekly.

I could barely speak as I stared at her...

"Y-yeah. I've always wanted to dominate someone and make them mine... and..." I paused while looking deeply the eye that wasn't covered by hair, "I've always wanted that to be you.... I love you, Kloe."

She smiled so lovingly at me as she said, "Me too, Xasis. I love you so much. Do you think you can.... Use all of this on me?"

I nodded as I grabbed the rope and started to strip her completely naked. I tied her wrists and legs, then made this binding lattice of rope across her chest and back, which pressed into the large swells of her breasts. I also put the collar on her neck and locked it, putting the key into a small box on the other side of the room.

As I turned towards her, I noticed the pink lips of her pussy were glistening with juices. She rubbed her thighs together and looked at me so embarrassingly.

"I just want you to know," she started while staring at the floor, "that you can do anything you want to me.... You can hurt me as much as you want... I want it."

"Alright then," I replied. "I'll make you my little fuck toy." Then I started to undress as she shivered from those words.

"Yes, please," she cooed softly.

I stepped near her and rubbed her body gently, running my hands over her hips and legs first. Then when I reached her ass... I spanked it hard and she yelped in pleasure. A handprint dominated her small ass as I wound back for another strike. She was louder this time as my hand connected with her soft flesh.

"Do you want more?" I asked her as I raised my hand again.

"Yes,..... Master," she said quietly. I struck her again, slapping her across her breasts and making her let out a painful moan. I would've worried about someone hearing her, but no one was home, so I wanted to hear every bit of her cute voice.

I put her head near my dick, which was hard and in its manageable size. She started to lick and suck on it slowly, letting her tongue roll over every vein and feeling the curve of it pulse inside her mouth.

Then, I grabbed her head and shoved it inside her violently. She moaned as I struck the back of her throat and saliva dripped around the edges. I looked at her and moved to brush aside her bangs, letting me see both eyes. She resisted at first but she was tied up and couldn't turn her head with my dick so deep in her mouth. It revealed that she had been hiding one grey eye, in contrast to her other hazel eye. I smiled at her as she looked ashamed and I pet her head in understanding.

"You look really cute like that. No wonder you never wanted to change that hair do."

I resumed fucking her mouth and feeling the vibrations of her mouth as she moaned. Soon enough, I had to cum and spewed so much cum down her throat. She drank it down in gulps and dripped more from her pussy below.

I was trying to pull out so she would have to suffer being hurt, but she forced her mouth on me more and closed her lips tightly around the base of my dick. It started to expand dramatically, thickening so much and stretching down her throat.

It felt so good but I was still worried. Even so, Kloe kept herself forced down on my growing dick and I could see the bulge as my length ran down her throat and thickened to the point where I could almost see the veins through her skin. Finally, she let go and I pulled out to let her take in a gasping breath.

She stared in embarrassment at it and said, "That thing....its massive. How did you get like that?"

I shrugged while blushing and pet her head softly.

"Since I'm unable to... would you measure it for me? I really want to know how huge that is..."

I nodded and grabbed a tape measure from my closet... then I ran it along the top of my hard dick...

"Um... its uh... like just over 16 inches.... That's bad isn't it?" I explained.

She shook her head and replied, "I'm not too worried... I kinda want you to break me with it... and how thick?"

I ran the tape around it and told her it was about 8 inches around... Then, she leaned forward to lick under the enormous head of my dick. While I still had the tape measure wrapped around me... my dick pulsed strongly from the sensation and the tape stretched... I looked down to see my girth had expanded another half an inch. I told Kloe and she blushed while saying sorry.

"Do you think you can shove that massive beast inside my pussy...? I really want to feel it. and don't be afraid to try getting it all in. I'll try my best to take it."

"Alright then," I said with a smirk, "I'm going to break my little cum slut until she can't have anyone else."

I raised her hips in the air with her facing me so she could see all of me piercing into her. I pressed the giant tip against her small pussy and grabbed her thighs. She softly moaned from the feeling and prepared for all of me to enter her...

I pushed hard and slowly, the tip of my oversized dick slipped inside her wet, juicy pussy. I shoved harder and she whimpered louder as the long shaft forced itself inside Kloe. She breathed heavily and yelped as I hit her cervix with another half of my dick to get in. She tightened around me and bit her lip as she strained to do something. It took me a while to notice that her cervix was softening and opening to let me in...

I thrusted as hard as I could and Kloe screamed as I pierced into her womb and got my entire dick inside her small pussy. I looked down to see it stretched and bleeding from the thickness penetrating her. I spanked her hard and felt her spasm as she came with me inside her. Kloe moaned and trembled as her pussy did its best to milk me of my cum.

I had never cum while like this before but this time it felt possible. Everything I had been holding back could be released in one event. I could feel the tingling at the base of my massive dick as I felt so close. But I couldn't get here and not do everything to Kloe, so I held back and thrusted into her over and over. Deeper and deeper. I bruised her body all over by spanking, slapping, and digging my fingers into her skin. She came a few times, each time her spasms would do their best to milk everything out of me but I held back until it was impossible to do so anymore.

I kissed her deeply and shoved as deep as I could, getting all the way to the base and my dick swelling with cum, which made her yelp in surprise as my dick got just a little bigger and kept anything from getting out. A steady flow of cum that was so thick and spurting so hard, filled her womb. She couldn't stop whimpering and moaning as she gasped, "Keep going. Don't stop. I can take it all..."

I took her at her word and didn't hold back... My dick pulsed so much as I pumped her full of my thick cum and watched as her belly swelled out. It started to press against me but she told me not to stop. Even though she looked so full, I was nowhere near stopping. I kept her impaled on me and saw her belly keep expanding. Then I became worried and pulled out quickly, spurting all over her face and breasts....

I then lowered my dick and rammed myself inside her ass. It felt too good to cum inside to simply do it outside now... so I figured I could fill her ass too...

Kloe came even more and my cum served as a lubricant to slide inside her ass so quickly. I kept pouring it all into her and finally calmed down after a few minutes. Her belly was so swollen and her body so bruised. I untied her and after all of my cum emptied from her womb and ass, we went at it all night... My enormous dick filling every part of her numerous times and making a sticky mess of my room.... I couldn't believe how much I could cum.... it was gallons of thick sticky cum and Kloe kept asking for more.

So all night... we were in a tight embrace while she wore the collar I gave her... with me piercing into her so deep. From now on, she was my little bitch.