Xavier Smith

Story Info
Brutal in the ring, he was lethal outside of the ring.
13.1k words
4.54
140.4k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers

*Disclaimer: Any persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*

Chapter 1

In 1971, ODAE, an oil-exploration company, sent a team of its engineers and geologists to Coasta Del Sol, Panama to see if offshore drilling for oil would be feasible.

Thankfully for the pristine coast town, it was not and after six months of surveys, core samples, and meteorological studies, ODAE called their crew back to New Orleans.

John Smith, an engineer with ODAE left behind a broken-hearted nineteen-year-old girl, Carmen Perez.

Two weeks later, she looked up from her task, cleaning the fish that her father and her brothers brought in, to see a familiar figure walking toward her. She squealed with delight and John smiled as she ran up to greet him.

I have come to talk to your father," the thirty one year old told the girl.

Over dinner, Miguel Perez listened as the American professed his love for Carmen and his desire to provide for her.

"You will be taking her back to America?" Miguel asked.

"Yes sir," John said. "I am sorry, I know it will be a hardship on your family to lose her and I plan to compensate you for this loss."

"How do you propose to do that?" Miguel asked.

It would not be a hardship; Carmen's younger brother needed to quit wasting his time playing American baseball with the other children and begin helping out in the family livelihood. At twelve years old, it was high time Eduardo learned the value of hard work. But Miguel was, at heart, a businessman.

"I know this is so little, please do not be insulted," John said and lay ten one hundred dollar bills on the table in front of Miguel.

Carmen, eye pressed to a crack in the door, gasped as she saw the exorbitant amount of money her American beau was prepared to pay for her hand in marriage.

All of her life, she was the chubby girl, the one the other children teased. When she became a teenager, her few friends did tell her that she was very pretty; it was a shame none would ever notice. At nineteen years old, Carmen Perez was five feet and two inches tall, but tipped the doctor's scale at two hundred and forty pounds.

When the ODAE men descended on their fishing village, many of the girls vied heartily for the attention of the American men with their many dollars. Carmen did not bother to try; they would not look at her twice.

When John Smith politely asked her for a dance, he had her heart from the first smile. He had her heart for all eternity when he pressed his lips to hers.

"What is wrong with you?" Miguel demanded as she sobbed, broken hearted, when the bus took the entire ODAE taskforce to the airport.

How could she explain to him, how could she tell her father, a hard-working, practical man, that she had dared to fall in love with a blond haired, blue eyed man from America?

Many of the village girls looked on with envy and some with hostility, as the Perez family prepared for the wedding, the marriage of their daughter to an American. When the news that the American had paid one thousand dollars to Miguel Perez, there was nearly a riot in Coasta Del Sol. The militia patrolled the streets to keep the peace until after the wedding.

----

Carmen Smith could not stop gaping at the large airplane that would carry them to America. Once inside the large contraption, she was overwhelmed at the luxury. The outfits the women wore were a little scandalous, but perhaps that was how the women of America dressed, with no regard to the display of their flesh. John put her next to the window, so that she could look out and see the world as they flew.

The plane began to taxi down the runway at a dizzying speed and Carmen screamed as she saw the ground suddenly rush away from them; the plane lifting up into the sky. John put his arm over her shoulder and she looked into his smiling blue eyes and knew that, even if the airplane plummeted to the earth, John Smith would protect her.

----

New Orleans International Airport also overwhelmed her, but John Smith steered them quickly to the luggage carousel and took their baggage in hand. He negotiated the confusing melee with no trouble and brought them outside. The expanse of the parking lot seemed endless to her and she was exhausted by the time he located his 1970 Pontiac Bonneville.

: Are you a millionaire?" she asked him, incredulous, as she settled into the plush interior of the American automobile.

"No, no, my love," he laughed. "All Americans live like this. Well, most of them do."

The small ranch style house John Smith lived in was further proof to her that John Smith was far too modest about his extreme wealth.

She trembled, excited and afraid, when her husband showed her their room, the bed that they would be sharing. Her apprehension grew as he began to remove his madras shirt and khaki trousers. He smiled reassuringly at her and she tried to return his smile.

His kisses distracted her, his touches excited her, and she gasped, giggled and cooed as she undressed her.

The tall blonde man laid his young bride on the bed and then finished undressing himself. She looked at his erect manhood and fought the urge to giggle. It looked so funny, sticking out like a twig from a large tree. His muscular arms looked like branches, his muscular legs looked like a strong trunk, but his small manhood just looked out of place.

"Tomorrow, my dear Carmen, we will shave your armpits and your legs and your pussy," he whispered, then kissed her passionately. "But tonight, we will make you a woman."

He sucked on her large nipples and caused her to gasp and purr. She was slightly embarrassed when he licked and sucked and nibbled at her large belly. Her eyes flew open and she thrust her hands downward when she felt his hot breath on her womanhood.

"No, no, my beloved," she protested. "That is unclean!"

"Oh, no, my sweet Carmen," he laughed and firmly pried her hands away from her pussy.

Within moments, her large thighs were crushing his head to her pussy and he would have laughed as she screamed and howled in orgasm. Would have laughed if he could breathe.

"Suck it," he demanded and pressed his cock to her lips.

To demonstrate, he took one of her plump fingers and made oral love to her digit. She was a fast learner and delighted in hearing his grunts of pleasure.

She did cough and choke as he pumped a large amount of some odd substance into her mouth and looked at him a little oddly as he demanded that she swallow.

"Are you going to put that in me now?" she asked, trembling with apprehension and excitement.

"Yes, my dear, dear Carmen," he said and put the head of his cock to the mouth of her pussy.

Her hymen was quite strong and she sobbed as he forced his way into her. He tenderly kissed her tears away and promised her that it would not hurt the next time they made love.

What a funny way of putting it. He hurt her tremendously, but he called it 'making love.'

Chapter 2

Miguel Perez found that being wealthy could be very unhealthy. Twice now, he'd had to fend off masked intruders that were looking for his money.

He also found that he did miss Carmen; almost daily, Eduardo would abandon his chores and run off to play baseball with his friends.

"Waa, waa," Miguel taunted the twelve year old boy. "I am big baby, I want to play, and I don't want to work."

"Shut up," Eduardo said and received a slap to his face.

"You will mind your father," Miguel said and slapped the boy again.

----

Carmen luxuriated in the large bathtub and luxuriated under the ministrations of her husband. He used a perfumed soap on a very soft cloth and lovingly scrubbed every square inch of her body.

She giggled and laughed as he used a soft bristle brush on her toenails. She looked on as he lathered up her left leg with a minty smelling white foam, and then used a razor to remove the coarse hairs from her leg. As he repeated the process on the right leg, she again and again felt the silky smoothness of her left leg.

"So soft," she murmured.

She looked on with interest as he removed the hair from her underarms. It tickled tremendously, but she gritted her teeth and fought the urge to giggle; the razor was very sharp indeed.

When he drained the sudsy water from the tub and then applied the minty foam to her pussy, she again gritted her teeth; the strange coolness made her pussy feel quite overheated.

When he was finished with the razor, and applied the soft cloth to her now smooth pubic mound, she gasped, and then grunted in orgasm.

Any sexual euphoria vanished when she looked into the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. What she saw disgusted her; a fat blob, large breasts and large belly hanging down. Her husband's protestations that she was beautiful did little to lift her spirits.

She resolved then and there to do something about it. She cut out all the sweet things that she loved to eat; and John had a large pantry just full of the sweets she loved.

She also began to exercise. She made him drive her around the block so that she could see how far it would be before she reached their house again. The first few weeks, once around the block left her dazed, wheezing and gasping. The winter months did bring some relief to the daunting humidity, but by the time winter rolled around, Carmen had improved her walking to a slight jog, and had increased it to five times around the block.

By the time summer rolled around again, Carmen was running around the small block a total of twenty fie times before slowing to a jog for another five rounds.

At the church she and John attended, she met other Spanish-speaking women and formed friendships with them. Two of them, Rosita and Lynne, were militant feminists and openly gay. Over and over, they berated Carmen for her marriage, for being married to an older man, for not having a job, not earning her own money.

By summer's end, Carmen weighed one hundred and thirty four pounds. Men, and a few women, started noticing her, started greeting her as she ran past their houses.

Her new, sexy figure, her new ideology, and her new appetite for sex were the source of many arguments in the Smith home. John felt quite threatened by the very attractive young lady in his home; it was one thing to be married to a fat blob that was completely dependent on him. Quite another thing indeed to be married to a very attractive, self-assured, and demanding twenty-year-old feminist.

Her requests for sexual attention had turned into demands for sexual gratification. When he failed to satisfy her, she was quite vocal about her disapproval.

Chapter 3

Jose, Ricardo, and Eduardo put the paper sacks they'd cut eye slits into over their heads. Silently, they approached Miguel's bedroom.

Miguel lay in his bed, snoring drunkenly. The liter of tequila that Jose had given to him lay, empty, on the floor.

At a signal, the three brothers raised their clubs, fashioned out of discarded boat oars and began striking the sleeping form. When they were sure he had breathed his last, they began to search the house.

They found seven of the one hundred dollar bills tucked away in the Family Bible.

"Where are the other three bills?" Ricardo asked.

"How should I know?" Jose asked. "He may have spent it."

"Or you already pocketed it," Eduardo accused.

Jose raised his club and struck the boy. Ricardo, believing Jose's lashing out to be a sign of his guilt, struck Jose with his own bloody club.

None that looked at Ricardo would believe him to be anything but the grieving son and brother. All in Costa del Sol vowed they would find the cowardly villains that killed three in one family.

"And for what?" they asked one another. "For a few American dollars? Can those American dollars save their souls when they perish? No!"

----

Carmen grieved over the loss of her father and two of her three brothers. Instead of turning to her husband for solace and strength, she turned away from him. If he had not brought her here to this strange country, she may have been able to prevent the murder of her family.

"Hello," Greg Beckett smiled as Carmen jogged past his house.

"Hello," she smiled back.

Greg was an attractive young man who often cut his grass without a shirt on. More than once, when Carmen endured John's clumsy attempts at making love, she imagined it was the younger, more attractive Greg that was plunging his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Looking kind of hot there, I'll have a beer waiting for you next time you come around, Greg offered.

She slowed to a brisk walk on her next go around and slowed to a steady walk as she approached the smiling Greg.

"Thank you," she smiled and accepted the cold bottle.

"Whoa, whoa, easy there!" Greg laughed as she drank deeply of the cold beverage. "That's not water, you know!"

She hummed happily to herself as she fixed their dinner. Even as she dieted, she still enjoyed the simple art of cooking and preparing a meal.

"What are you so happy about?" John asks suspiciously.

Happiness, humming were not the usual greetings he got when he returned home from work.

"Nothing, can't I be happy?" she asked him, giggling slightly.

She fought down the urge to giggle again as he undressed in their bedroom; Greg's cock was easily twice the size of John's. He was also much more skilled than John when it came to how to use his cock. Within minutes, John was hearing an earful of how inept he was at satisfying his wife.

----

Four months later, the telltale signs where there. Her period, which had never been regular, was several weeks late. Her breasts, still quite large despite her remarkable weight loss, were very tender. The nausea in the morning confirmed it as far as she was concerned, but John insisted that she see a doctor to be sure.

"Great, just great," she complained when the doctor confirmed her fears. "Now I will be all fat and ugly again."

"No, no, my love," an ecstatic John hastened to assure her. "Pregnant women are beautiful!"

"Go to Hell, John Smith," Carmen said bitterly.

----

He felt a little ill, a little warm, so John told his supervisor he was going home early.

"Yeah, John, you do look a little peaked," his boss agreed. "See you tomorrow."

As he drove toward their home, he saw his wife, out on her daily run. She slowed to a brisk walk and he was about to tap the horn, to alert her of his presence when she veered up Greg Beckett's driveway and opened the front door of Greg's house.

Two hours later, slightly drunk and fully satisfied, Carmen Smith let herself into her home.

"Had fun?" John asked her.

She screamed, startled.

"What are you doing here?" she shrilled.

In answer, he gripped the front of her cotton shorts and gave a hearty jerk. The material ripped easily, baring her hairless pussy to his gaze.

Greg's semen still oozed from her stretched, gaping pussy and raw anus.

"Is it mine?" John asked. "The baby, is it even mine?"

"I doubt if you are man enough to father a child," she sneered.

She played the part of grieving widow at the funeral and feigned confusion over why John Smith would put his shotgun into his mouth and end his life.

Chapter 4

Greg Beckett did not want a wife and certainly did not want a wife and a child. Fucking her was fine; when they were finished fucking, she'd go home.

"You, you do not love me?" she asked, truly shocked, dumbfounded.

"Love you?" he laughed. "Baby, you're all fun and games, dig? Love? No, no, I don't love you, stupid whore."

For a brief moment, she truly regretted driving John to suicide. He may have been an older man, a not very well endowed man, but he was a loving man and a good man.

"I am a stupid whore," she agreed. "But I am not stupid enough to ever return here."

"No loss, that," he laughed. "Easy enough to find another Mexican cunt."

"I am not Mexican," she hissed, disgusted that he would even think that. "I am Panamanian."

"Same difference," he laughed again.

----

Miguel Xavier Smith was born May 27, 1973. One look told Carmen that John Smith was the father; Xavier had John's eyes. John's eyes had been big, blue orbs, whereas Greg's were a mud brown, much like her own. His hair was also a light brown; Greg's hair was dark like her own.

He was a whiney, sickly baby who needed constant attention. Carmen was both overwhelmed and angry and retreated to the bottle. Greg had gotten her hooked on beer, but soon after the birth of Xavier, she found that beer wasn't enough and started on vodka.

Before Xavier's first birthday, Carmen was guzzling a fifth of vodka a day. He spent many hours in his crib, hungry and in his own filth; mother too drunk to crawl to him, too drunk to care for him.

Being drunk did not stop her from finding a parade of men to fill her three holes. Each drunken contact, she was sure, would be the one, the right man to relieve her of the squalor and misery that her life had become.

She did not bother looking into a mirror because her clothing told her the story; she was again becoming the fat blob she was when John Smith had carried her to America. Each night, she would resolve to begin exercising again on the following morning. On the following morning, her first action was to pour herself a large glass of vodka and orange juice and her resolve to seize control of her life would melt faster than the ice cubes in her drink.

One night, at Fantastic Lounge, she met Mickey, a very large biker. He bought her a few drinks, told her a few jokes, then put her on the back of his hog.

The young man Carmen had hired to baby-sit Xavier took one look at Mickey and ran.

Four days later, the neighbors called the police; there was a foul stench coming from the Smiths' home.

----

Miguel Xavier Smith bounced from one foster home to another in the Greater New Orleans area. Like his mother, he found solace and comfort in food. He certainly found no solace or comfort in the machinery of the foster care system. To nearly all of the families, he was a source of income. Beyond that, he was a bother, a nuisance.

When he was in his early teens, he stood at five feet nine inches and weighed nearly three hundred pounds.

"Hey fat fuck," Elliot Johnson taunted. "You're fat and your momma was a fat whore and your daddy was a fat fag."

Mrs. Johnson, if she heard her son, ignored him. She was a shrill woman that doted on her precious angel and would hear no ill words about him. Her husband had tired of competing with his son for his wife's attentions and so left the family.

The income from Xavier and Bonita was her only source of income; she could not file for divorce, alimony and child support; if the foster care system found out that she was a single woman, they would remove Xavier and Bonita from her care.

"Your mom sucked black cock and so did your daddy," Elliot went on.

"What did you do to my baby?" Mrs. Johnson screamed, as Elliot lay unconscious on the floor, left eye already beginning to purple.

She reached out to slap the ungrateful little bastard. He struck her twice before she knew what had happened.

She regretted calling Mrs. Bonham; an investigation revealed that there was no Mr. Johnson on the premises. Both Xavier and Bonita were removed from the Johnson household, thus removing Mrs. Johnson's source of income. Also, without the distraction of unruly foster children, Mrs. Johnson was left to face the ugly truth; her child was a loud, disrespectful brat.

Chapter 5

"Harder, damn it!" Max screamed. "You fucking pussy, harder!"

Xavier grunted and hefted the three hundred pound weights.

"Hold it! Fucking let it go and I'll kick the shit out of you!" Max screamed in Xavier's ear.

Sweat dripped off of Xavier's face and his arms were beginning to shake from the strain of holding the bar, but he dared not let it go; Max would make good his promise.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers