Xela the Piss Path Mage Ch. 02

Story Info
Xela's tries several piss magic spells.
1.8k words
4.03
9.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strong urge to pee woke Xela. She didn't really like using the chamber pot, pissing out her window was more fun. The window was in an alcove and it made sort of a bench. Xela stepped up onto the bench and raised the window sash. Squatting in front of the open window she began to release a strong stream of pee into the yard below. But something was strange, the pee was dimly glowing with a silvery light.

Surprised, Xela cut off her pee stream. Then she remembered she had cast the "Capture Moonlight" spell before going to bed. And it had worked! There were silvery glowing spots all over the bushes below her window. She didn't think anyone would notice at this early predawn hour, and once the sun rose the light would be far to dim to see. But Xela didn't want to waste her glowing pee by pissing it out the window, so she climbed down from the alcove.

Xela looked around her room and found a glass mason jar and a clay pot. She squatted over the mason jar and filled it to the brim with her glowing pee. She put the lid on the jar and it now made an excellent lantern. Though the light was somewhat dim, she could see around her room as well as if the moon was shining in through her window. She still had a good bit of pee left, so she filled the clay pot with piss too.

Xela carried her lantern around the room using its light to see her things. It wasn't bright enough to read by, but she could make things out easily enough to make her way around. She was excited to have created a useful magic item using her own pee. She was eager to read more about it in The Piss Path Mage, but she would have to wait for a stronger light. She wrapped her piss lantern with a black cloth so its light wouldn't keep her up the rest of the night.

As soon as the first light of dawn came through her window Xela woke up. She had to pee a little more, so she pissed out the window again. This time her pee did not glow, it was just her normal piss. Below her she could see the glowing spots on the bushes from her earlier pee fade into obscurity as the light of the dawn overpowered her dim magical light.

Reading up on the "Capture Moonlight" spell, Xela was reminded that the light would only last for 24 hours. There was another spell to extend the light, For "Extended Moonlight" she would have to drink the glowing piss from the "Capture Moonlight" spell, and then with the proper incantations the spell could be used another day. The only difficultly was that unless she mastered sorting out the different piss she was using for different spells, or not using magically at all, she wouldn't be able to drink anything else.

The next night Xela retrieved her lantern and found that it was still glowing with the same silvery light. Outside it was completely overcast so there was no light from the moon or stars, but with her lantern she could walk around easily. She walked out to the pool at Crystal Falls, though she didn't have any magic to perform there right now she also enjoyed spending a little time at the magical place. The she walked into town and found some friends, and showed them her magical moonlight lantern.

*****

Looking through the various simple spells, Xela decided that it would be best to try the "Purify Water" spell next. With this spell she could create pure water that could be used in other spells as well as for regular drinking. The spell was also fairly simple, she needed to drink some water from the consecrated pool, or alternatively a little bit of the pure water she had created with this spell. Obviously it would have to come from the pool the first time.

Xela set out for the pool at Crystal Falls. It was a little cooler today, but nevertheless she stripped and swam out to the falls in her usual fashion. She drank deeply of the clear water. Then she climbed up the rocks beside the falls. They were a little slippery, but she was a strong climber and she made it to the top without incident. Standing beside the falls she let forth a furious arc of pee which splashed down into the center of the pool.

Next she needed to drink the water she wanted to purify. She didn't want to try anything too risky, but she needed something dirty enough to see if the magic actually worked. There was a small frog pond not too far away that should do. Xela hiked over to the frog pond and knelt by its shore to drink. The water wasn't very good, it had a fishy taste and a slimy feel to it as she drank. She was used to drinking the pure water at the pool or the rain water captured in the cistern at her house.

When Xela returned home she set up several jars in her room to capture her pee from this spell. Then she worked housework for a while. There were always chores to be done: washing dishes, doing laundry, sweeping the floors, and straightening up the things in the house. After spend a few hours on these tasks she felt the urge to pee building within her. She finished up a few more chores as her desire for release strengthened.

Xela went up to her room, and got out The Piss Path Mage. It wasn't necessary to read directly from the book, she would eventually memorize all the magic words needed for the spells, but she hadn't yet accomplished that. She stripped off her clothes and read the magic incantation aloud. Then she held a jar up to her pee hole and filled it with pee. This was the darkest, strongest smelling pee she had ever pissed, so dark it was more brown than yellow. When she was finished the jar was about 1/4 full. This first jar of pee clearly had all the impurities in it, it reeked of the fishy frog pond smell and a strong smell of piss. She capped the jar and saved it; some of the later spells used this impure piss as a component. She did not look forward to drinking this nasty stuff for those spells.

Next Xela read aloud the passage which would create the pure water from the rest of her pee. Now her bladder felt as if it was about to burst. She held up a jar and quickly filled it. Though the water was coming out of her pee hole it now had no semblance of urine at all. Clear and odorless it was pure water. Xela drank a sip from the jar, it had no flavor at all, it was almost like drinking air the water was so pure. Xela peed enough to fill another jar and had a little left over. As the spell had described only 1/10 of her pee was pissed out in the first nasty batch with all the impurities. The rest was nothing but the purest water.

*****

The next spell Xela wanted to try was really more of a training exercise than a useful spell. The "Prismatic Pee" spell allowed the mage to capture all the colors of the rainbow and then pee them out as desired. With practice the mage could use this spell to separate out different colors of pee; and eventually the techniques could be applied to all her spells to keep the pee properly sorted out.

Xela set out for Crystal Falls, the path had become very familiar. The sun was shining brightly, and though there weather was cool, she was not surprised to see several people out enjoying the beautiful day. Once she arrived at the pool Xela stripped off her clothes and set them at their usual place at the base of the great pine tree. She paid no heed to the other people present, but dove into the pool and swam over to the falls.

The scene was perfect as the sun shone through the falls one spray of the stream refracted the light into all of the colors of the rainbow. Xela reached up and opened her mouth to drink as deeply as she could from the part of the stream. This was as close to drinking a rainbow as she could get. She easily drank her fill.

Xela returned home and ate dinner with her father and brother. After dinner she went up to her room, soon the urge to pee was quite strong. Xela squatted in her favorite position by the window, threw up the sash and let forth a torrent of pee. She was pissing a rainbow onto the bushes below. After a brief moment she cut off her pee and tried to see if she could pee the colors separately as described in the book. Concentrating and naming the colors she found she could pee red, orange, yellow, green, and blue piss.

Wondering if she could still work the spell with distractions, she called her brother, "Tomas, come watch this!"

Tomas came into her room, seeing her naked he said, "You would never wear clothes if you didn't have to."

"True enough" replied Xela.

"What do you want to show me?" asked Tomas.

"This" replied Xela as she let forth a gusher of yellow piss out the window.

"What's so exciting about that?" asked Tomas, "I've watched you piss out your window for years."

Xela tried to change the color, but with her brother watching she couldn't manage it. She quickly ran out of yellow pee. Xela could feel there was still a lot of pee left that needed to come out. Tomas was still looking at her expectantly, he knew she wouldn't have called her up to her room just for him to watch her pee out the window. She did that most everyday and he could see that whenever he wanted to. Suddenly Xela started peeing again, and now she was pissing a rainbow, except it seemed to be missing most of the yellow color.

"That's impressive" said Tomas, "but does any of your magic do any good?"

Xela tried to change the colors, but found she would need more practice; so she just finished pissing the rainbow. Then she replied to Tomas, "Yes, there are lots of powerful spells in this book." She held up The Piss Path Mage. "But I'm just getting started."

"Well, whenever you need my help, just let me know; now I'm going back to working on my sword forms." said Tomas as he headed for the door. Xela was glad that she had such a supportive family.