Xela the Piss Path Mage Ch. 03

Story Info
Xela tries some piss drinking magic.
2.2k words
4.15
9.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xela peed out her window, steam rose off her stream of pale blue piss as she added to her creation below. Over the past few weeks she had started to sculpt an ice castle below her window; so far it didn't look like much, just the beginnings of ice walls in pale colors. Throughout the fall she had been working on controlling her pee, and she could now pee out any color she wanted. She had even learned to adjust the flavor at will as well. Once the cold weather had set in and her piss froze to the ground where it landed she had come up with the idea of creating the ice castle. This project had refined her aim and the control of the different colors.

The town of Redfern, where Xela lived with her family held a feast and special celebration at the winter solstice. Xela had always enjoyed this celebration, but tonight she would be participating in the late night festivities and earn some extra income. She wandered through the town sampling spiced hotcakes, tasting apple and pumpkin pies, drinking cider, ale, beer, mead, and wine, and consuming plenty of spices: clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice. She stopped to listen to several minstrels singing their traditional winter songs. This was all the part of the festival she remembered well and had enjoyed for years. Eventually the families with young children left to find their way home. The town took on more of a party atmosphere as the young adults dominated the streets.

Xela only knew a little about what would happen from her older brother's stories, and the few details the minstrel who had hired her provided. Aden, the minstrel, worked up his audience with more raunchy songs, and had Xela dance. She wasn't a great dancer, but when she started to remove her clothes the audience got really excited. She enjoyed teasing them along, until she had stripped naked, then she slowly sat down and then lay on her back as she felt the magic begin to course through her.

In time to the music, the she pissed in glowing colors. She had combined the "Capture Moonlight" and "Prismatic Pee" spells to wonderful effect. The audience roared with appreciation and threw coins her way. She raked in the tips and drank even more as she prepared her next act.

Aden had carefully prepared this to make sure everything would work well. Xelas's brother, Tomas, who was a member of the town guard, stood by with his sword at the ready just in case. Aden didn't think it would be needed; Xela hoped he was right. She had prepared several jars of pee of different flavors. Some of the townsfolk who had some money to spare purchased these. At first somewhat reluctantly, but then as the first patrons proclaimed how delicious it was, the rest of the jars were quickly sold out.

Now Aden urged his wealthy patrons on, encouraging them to sample the delicious brew straight from the source. A cloth decorated with winter scenes was set up, and Xela went behind it with one patron. Her brother stood watch with a hand on his sword. Everyone could hear her ask "What is you favorite winter drink?"

"Cider spiced with clove and ginger" replied a bass voice.

"Open up," said Xela, and then the sounds of his mouth being filled with pee could be heard from behind the curtain. The man was delighted, and urged all his friends to try the special treat as he emerged from behind the cloth.

Xela peed for each man, and quite a few women as well. The magic was working perfectly, she was giving everyone their favorite flavors as she pissed right into their mouth. The bag of coin got quite fat. After a while Xela had run out of pee, but she drank more and more to refresh herself and after a few songs she was ready to continue. This progressed well into the night.

Finally Tomas helped Xela home, she was a little unsteady after having drunk so much. But with Tomas's arm and a lantern of captured moonlight to guide her, she made it home no problem. Dropping the heavy bag of coin by the door she went up to her room, lay down on her bed and slept soundly well into the next day.

The next day when Xela encountered her father, he did not seem pleased. "I hear you've been whoring yourself!" he exclaimed. "Word is that the whole town has seen you naked and half of them have drunk your pee. Judging from the heft of that bag of coin I fear what else happened last night."

Xela replied, "I'm an adult now, I can choose to do what I want with my own body."

"Well, as long as you're living under my roof, I still make the rules here" replied her father.

"Besides, I'm still technically a virgin, that should please you," said Xela.

"It's true," added Tomas, "I was with her all night; nothing bad happened."

"Well, I'm not going to have a whore living in my house! You be careful." replied their father.

*****

Tomas, Xela's brother, had taunted her that her piss magic was good for making pretty colors and tasty flavors, but it didn't do anything really useful. He did have a point, the most useful thing she had done so far was to create lanterns which captured moonlight or sunlight in her pee. But now that Tomas lay sick in bed, Xela was ready to try a spell that he would hopefully find truly useful: "Cure Disease".

Xela entered Tomas's room, he lay in bed and was not looking well. "Are you ready for me to try?" she asked.

"Yes, I feel terrible and I don't think this is going to go away," he replied.

"First I need to recite the magic incantation, and then I need to drink some pee straight from your dick," Xela informed her brother.

"OK" he replied weakly.

Xela stripped off her clothes and began to recite the magic. Tomas watched her without much interest, he had seen his sister naked millions of times, and he was feeling too poorly to get excited even if it had been his girlfriend there instead of his sister.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked.

"Mmm, OK" mumbled Tomas. She grabbed his penis and brought it to her mouth. Even this didn't excite him, but he did really need to take a leak, so he let go.

Xela caught all of Tomas's piss stream in her mouth without missing a drop. The taste was kind of harsh, but Xela kept swallowing until he was done. "OK," said Xela "I'll be back in a few hours for the next part of the spell." Tomas rolled over and went back to sleep.

Several hours later, Xela felt Tomas's pee making its way through her system. With the practice of the past few months, Xela had learned to separate the different pee used for different magic and could piss out whatever was needed whenever the time was right. Internally she mixed Tomas's diseased pee with the pure water from a previous spell. Then she pissed out a little into a jar as she recited the magic incantation which would expel the disease.

Returning to Tomas's room, Xela found him still lying in his bed. "Now you have to drink your medicine," she informed him.

"OK," mumbled Tomas, rolling onto his back.

Xela climbed onto the bed and squatted over her brother's face. "Open wide," she suggested. Tomas opened up and Xela began reciting some magic words and the began peeing into her brother's mouth. The pee was bright red in color and had a sweet cherry flavor.

"That's it for the magic," Xela told Tomas. "If it works the way it should, you should be as good as new by tomorrow morning."

*****

"I feel great!" proclaimed Tomas, "I hope I won't ever have to go through that again!"

"There's another spell for that: 'Inoculation'," replied Xela.

"Cool!, I'm glad you've progressed to the useful spells now. Peeing in colors and capturing light is cool and all, but curing and preventing disease is something else!"

"With this spell I can inoculate a whole bunch of people. There's our family of course, and I have a few friends that I'm sure would be up for it," said Xela.

"I'm sure the guys at the guard would be interested, none of us want to get sick," replied Tomas

Xela recited the incantation for the "Inoculate" spell and drank some of the diseased pee she had saved from the "Cure Disease" spell. It was nasty foul stuff, but she choked it down. Piss magic, like all magic, had its costs; it wasn't all fun. After a few hours she was ready to inoculate her family and friends.

Tomas went first, he had already drunk piss straight from his naked sister for the "Cure Disease" spell. This time was no different except that he was feeling well; he thought he should try to get his girlfriend involved, it more be more exciting to do this stuff with her than with his sister, but he wasn't sure quite how to bring up the subject.

Next Xela offered to inoculate her father. "Just lie down and open your mouth, Dad, you only have to drink a little for the magic to work." He complied, Xela pissed just a couple of teaspoons right into her father's mouth. He thanked her and called in his wife.

Xela told her "OK, Mom, your turn, just open up and drink a little." Xela's mother wasn't too eager, but she had no desire to get sick, and thought it couldn't hurt much; Tomas and her husband had already tried it. Xela pissed a couple of teaspoons of her sweet pee into her mother's waiting mouth. "You have to swallow it now, Mom," she instructed. Mom gulped it down.

Xela and Tomas headed in to town. First they stopped by some of Xela's friends. That was pretty straight forward, though Tomas had to wait outside. None of Xela's friends wanted her brother watching while she worked her magic.

Having visited all her friends, Xela and Tomas proceeded to the guardhouse. Xela was a little anxious about this visit, but Tomas assured her that he wouldn't let any of his colleagues do anything inappropriate. Tomas gathered them all together in the meeting room. "My sister, Xela, has offered to inoculate us all with her powerful piss magic. For the magic to work properly she will have to strip naked and the recite a few magic words, and pee directly into your mouth. People tell me she's a good looking girl; to me, she's just my sister so I'm not really one to judge. If any of you try to take advantage of her you will have to answer to my sword. To make this easier on us all I will ask you all to retreat to the practice ground and then we will all take our turns, I've already had mine, so Captain Xander will go first, the rest of you please leave now." Xela had stripped as Tomas was talking so all the men could see her naked. Slowly they left until only she, Tomas, and Captain Xander were in the room.

Captain Xander lay down on the bench and opened his mouth. His codpiece looked like it was about to be forced off of his armor from the inside. "Don't worry, Xela," said Tomas "our captain is most honorable." Xela squatted over the captain, recited the magic words, and gave him a taste of her pee. He thanked her and got up to go get the next man from the practice ground.

One by one, the guards entered the room, lay on the bench and got their drink. Tomas kept a keen eye of them and everything proceeded well, each man drinking his share and keeping his hands to himself, some grabbed the bench tightly to keep their hand under control, others lay calmly and drank the pee as if it was nothing out of the ordinary, perhaps for them it wasn't. When the last man, Eglas, entered the room, things didn't look quite right. "Where is your codpiece, Eglas?" asked Tomas. Only a bit of leather was covering his privates.

Eglas went to the armory, and returned after properly equipping himself, it was clear that the codpiece was not comfortable as Eglas was highly aroused. Eglas lay on the bench, but when Xela approached, he reached for her. "Now Eglas, we can't have that!" exclaimed Tomas. "Do we need to tie your hands?"

"That might be a good idea," admitted Eglas. So Eglas lay on the bench again and Tomas tied his hands behind him. Xela squatted above Eglas, recited the magic words, and told him to open up. Eglas opened his mouth and was starting to say something when Xela released a torrent of pee into his mouth. The pee filled his mouth and overflowed a little, but he managed to swallow most of it. Then Eglas tried to reach up but his bonds held, and he flipped the bench by accident. Xela deftly leapt out of the way and retrieved her clothes.

The rest of the men returned to the room, they all thanked Xela, except for Eglas. Captain Xander stood over Eglas as he was untied and then he made him do pushups as he hadn't behaved properly. Tomas and Xela could hear him as they left, "nineteen sir, twenty sir, twenty-one sir, . . . "