Xena & Gabrielle

Story Info
Zena & Gabrielle finally succumb to their desires.
2.3k words
4.27
40.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved silently through the tavern, the only sound was the slight clink of her armor as she sank into the tall backed wooden chair. The slightly built blond that followed her was not quite as graceful as she attempted to dodge the drunken barbarians that swarmed the room.

The raven haired warrior sat and watched her friend with a slight grin on her face. Once her young partner finally arrived at the table, she ordered a mug of port for herself and some milk for the girl.

"Xena, why do you always order milk for me? I'm not a baby, you know." The young blond wined.

Xena just smiled to herself and thought, Yes Gabrielle, I know. You are quite the woman now.

As the drinks were brought to the table, Xena handed the bar-maiden a few dinars which were prompted returned to the warrior as she was told that anything the two of them wanted was on the house. She then offered the ladies a couple of rooms and baths for the night.

Xena quickly replied, "No...we couldn't." But Gabrielle began to fuss about how nice it would be to sleep on a real bed and how great a hot bath would feel.

Soon Xena gave in and agreed, but insisted on only having one room. Gabrielle turned away as a smile crept across her face from the small victory she had just won.

Gaby began to drift off into her own world of stories, contemplating which exciting tale to tell Xena tonight after their bath when she suddenly got jolted back to reality by a loud thump on the table in front of her. As she opened her eyes she saw a large hand spread out on the wood. Her eyes slowly moved up the arm into the face of a rather large, not to mention quite pungent, man.

"Yes?" she almost whispered.

"I said come dance with me!" The smell of port on his breath was enough to make her feel sick.

"No thank you." she said, and looked longingly at Xena, her eyes begging for her to step in.

Just as the large hand was about to come down around Gabrielle's delicate shoulder, Xena stood up and with one quick movement knocked the barbarian off his feet.

"Come on Gaby, it's time for bed." The warrior stated with a wink. Gabrielle smiled as she stepped over the fallen brute to follow after Xena. After requesting their room at the bar, the ladies finally headed toward the warm bath they both knew awaited them.

Xena pulled on the latch that would open their room and motioned for the petite blond to go in ahead of her, patting her gently on the rear as she passed.

Before Xena had even finished closing the heavy wooden door behind them, Gabrielle was wondering around the room pointing out all the wonderful sight and smells. The down bed with exquisite dark purple linens on it made her gasp. The lavender scented bath that was already drawn for them; steaming hot, with large soft drying cloths waiting near the edge. Candles scattered the room, scented with vanilla and honey.

No sooner than Xena had put down her bags, Gaby rushed into her arms and nestled her head in the warrior's neck.

Even though the woman longed for her touch and for the feeling of her skin on her own as she held her in her arms, she knew that they both needed to take their bath before the water cooled.

"Come on Gaby, I'll help you out of your things. We need to get going before the water cools."

"Fine." the young woman sighed as she turned her back to Xena; a clear sign for the warrior to begin to untie the lacing on the back of her top.

Instead, Xena moved toward her, placing her hands on the slight hips that always seemed like a perfect fit in her hands and kissed the back of her neck. She whispered into her ear, "Now don't pout." She could feel Gabrielle shiver against her. She kissed her neck again before she moved away to remove her own armor. With a clink it fell to the floor and she stood in her leather under-suit waiting for Gaby to turn around.

Just as the young blond started to turn her head, Xena rushed up behind her, catching her by surprise as she began to unlace her top.

As the last tie loosed, Xena could feel the young bard begin to relax against her. She slowly pulled the red fabric away, revealing the pale, delicate skin underneath. Pushing the strands of blond hair off of her shoulders, the warrior began to kiss her neck and upper back as she unlaced the ties at the top of her shirt. Just as the ties loosed around her hips, the fabric fell to the floor. Gabrielle stepped out of them as she turned to face Xena.

Her eyes slowly worked their way down and back up the slightly built creature standing in front of her. A smile crept across her lips as she realized that Gabrielle's pink nipples were standing at full attention. How she longed to taste her skin, to feel her pulse. Instead she said, "What are you standing there for when there's a perfectly good bath just waiting for you?"

Without a word, Gabrielle turned and began to climb slowly into the bath. Xena watched with delight as she took off her leathers and followed suit.

Once they were both in the large wooden tub they began to relax. Xena sat back against the wall and got that far away looking in her eyes with a smile on her face that everyone knew meant that she was thinking about Gabrielle. Just as she was about to drift she realized that the young bard was standing between her knees. She blinked and focused on Gabrielle, then looked deeply into the green eyes that studied her. Xena's hand reached out to touch her side, and as soon her fingertips grazed the young woman's skin, Gabrielle sank back into the water in front of her, her eyes closing slightly with pleasure. She loved the way Xena's hands felt on her skin.

As she moved to sit on the bench next to Xena, she handed her the wash rag and turned her back. As delicate as a surgeon, Xena began to rub and massage the soreness and tiredness out of Gabrielle's back and shoulders. She could hear Gaby moan as she worked out the tension in the back of her neck. Just as Xena was moving the rag down her side toward her stomach, Gabrielle stopped her and told her turn around. With the same tenderness, Gabrielle worked the soreness out of Xena's back, neck, and shoulders.

No sooner had Gabrielle finished, than Xena turned around, drew her into her arms and kissed her, full on the mouth. Her lips tasted sweeter than ambrosia. She felt Gabrielle's hand on her side as she began to kiss and nibble her neck. Soon she heard her moan and knew that it was time to get out of the water.

Xena stepped out first, wrapping herself in one of the large cloths the bar-maiden had laid out for them. She then held open the other one, encouraging Gabrielle to come get wrapped up in it.

Xena wrapped her tightly in the cloth and taking Gabrielle quite by surprise, picked her up and carried her over to the large down filled bed that awaited them. She laid her gently on the soft fabric, her hair fanned out on the pillow, the cloth slightly open on her left side and thigh.

She looked into the woman's eyes and noticed that they were wide with passion. She watched Gaby unconsciously lick her lips. What a tease the woman could be, without even trying.

She must have been staring for a while because suddenly she heard Gabrielle say, "Are you going to stand there and watch me all day? Or did you want to come kiss me?"

Xena smiled and sank onto the bed next to her, still wrapped in her own cloth. Ever so delicately she placed her right hand on Gabrielle's side where the cloth left her skin exposed, and bent down to kiss her; long deep and full of passion. She could feel her own pulse quicken as Gabrielle's hand moved up her thigh.

In one move Xena positioned herself over Gabrielle with one knee between her thighs and a wrist in each hand over Gabrielle's head. All the little blond could do was smile. She knew what was about to happen and could hardly contain herself. Xena smiled and kissed her again, only this time she let her leg move up until she could feel the heat radiating from the bard. Gabrielle moaned as she felt the pressure that Xena was trying so hard to hide by distracting her with a kiss. But Gaby knew this game and played along.

As Xena pulled away to look her in the eyes, Gabrielle licked her bottom lip and pulled the corner of it into her mouth, knowing full well that that little motion drove Xena nuts.

With one quick motion, Xena's thigh moved up and pressed against Gabrielle, she could feel her, hot and wet against her. The very thought gave her goose bumps.

She let go of her wrists and trailed her right hand over Gabrielle's cheek, down her shoulder, and across her chest. With her left hand she gently removed the cloth that was still coving the young blonde's naked body.

Every time Xena saw her body, she wanted to gasp. It was so beautiful, it seemed almost perfect. She closed her eyes, licked her lips and continued her way down Gabrielle's body. Her fingertips brushing so softly, it drove the bard crazy. Down over the top of her breasts, in the crevice between them, over her upper stomach and down the curve of her side. Xena's hand stopped on her hip, feeling for the bone that proved to her that Gabrielle was old enough to experience what was about to happen.

Xena leaned in to kiss her, again pushing with just enough pressure to get Gabrielle to notice. This time her kisses moved down her neck to her chest where she delicately drew one of Gabrielle's hard, pink nipples into her mouth, moving her tongue quickly across the tip. Gabrielle both jumped and moaned at the sensation. Xena teased the other nipple with her fingers while she continued to play with the one she had. She soon switched and as she did, she noticed that Gaby's eyes were closed, and a smile danced across her face as she bit her lower lip.

As she started to toy with the other nipple, she began to grind her thigh against Gabrielle's hot throbbing parts. She could feel the girl's wetness grow; as well as her own.

Gaby whispered, "Please...please..."

Xena smiled, and leaned up to whisper in her ear, "What? What are you asking for?"

"I want to feel you. Please tough me...I'm dying for your touch...please!"

Without another word Xena slid her hand between Gabrielle's legs. Feeling the puddle that was growing there was one of the hottest things about Gaby. Two fingers slowly circled the opening, and then danced over her clit, making Gabrielle cry out without meaning to. Xena smiled as she pushed her first two fingers deep inside her; feeling her juices, hot and wet. Gaby shivered with delight and after giving her a moment to get used to Xena being inside her, she began to press gently on her g-spot. Gabrielle moaned again and Xena began to push in and out of her, hitting just the right places each time.

After a couple of minutes, Xena pushed Gabrielle's right leg over with her left hand. Gaby's eyes opened and watched Xena.

"Just relax. I promise I won't hurt you." Xena said.

"oh...ok..."Gaby moaned. All the while still feeling like she was on the brink of an orgasm.

With her left hand, Xena teased her clit for a moment before gently caressing it with her tongue.

"BY THE GODS!!!!" Gabrielle cried out.

Xena took that as a good sign and began to put her full attention into Gabrielle's throbbing clit.

She stopped pushing in and out of her, instead focusing on rubbing her g-spot as she pulled Gaby's clit into her mouth; alternating between licking, sucking, and nibbling on her clit, and running her tongue over the top of the opening. Gaby's legs began to shake involuntarily and her moans got louder. She quickened her pace on her g-spot just as Gabrielle began to moan, "Oh please don't stop! I'm so close!"

A minute later, she got hit by wave after wave of a magnificent orgasm that Xena prolonged by refusing to stop what she was doing. After about four or five minutes of continuous orgasms, Gaby pleaded with her to stop.

Xena pulled out, licked her lips and fingers and lay down next to Gabrielle. Who, in turn, surprised Xena by kissing her on the mouth and saying, "It's so hot to be able to taste myself on your lips and tongue."

Xena shivered. That possibly being the best line she ever heard. Gaby curled up next to her with one leg over hers, her head on her chest, and one hand on her stomach.

"Did you cum?" asked Gaby.

"Every time I touch you." Xena replied.

Gabrielle smiled and said, "You're sweet, but I don't believe you."

"Then go ahead and check..." Xena challenged.

Gaby's hand barely touched her slit and she was covered in juices. She looked up suddenly at Xena, total shock on her face.

"Wow!" was all she could say.

The End!