Xena & Gabrielle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Xena, I feel..........." Gabrielle hesitated, not knowing the words. "Tingly inside. I want to touch you... so bad."

"Lay down on the bedroll first. I must give you that massage I promised you."

Gabrielle complied, lying down on the bedrolls on her tummy. She had absolutely no clue the sexy site she presented to Xena. Xena glided her hands lovingly up and down Gabrielle's back, across her spine while kneeding the muscles. Gabrielle let out little sighs of delight, her whole body relaxing at Xena's touch.

"Does that feel good, little one?" Xena asked in a purr.

"Yes, it feels like Elysia," she said, a little smile on her lips.

Xena planted a kiss between Gabrielle's shoulderblades, sipping at her soft, fragrant skin. "And did you mean what you said earlier, about wanting to touch me?" Xena asked against Gabrielle's back.

"Yes, Xena. I want to please you so much."

"I want to teach you how to do that, Gabrielle. You can't be shy with me. I want you so much.... I need you tonight."

"I want you to teach me. What shall I do?" asked the young bard, wanting Xena so much, but having no clue how to please her.

"Sit up, and come up on your knees," said Xena in a deep throaty voice. Just knowing this beauty was hers and naked in her arms was driving the Warrior Princess wild.

Gabrielle quickly flipped over, then came up on her knees as Xena had told her. Her eyes met Xena's in the dancing firelight. "Now what?" she whispered.

"Kiss me," Xena urged. Gabrielle leaned forward, her eyes going closed and her lips met Xena's. The kiss was fiery, out of control, and their tongues were not unlike the dancing flames. Wild and hot.

The kiss went on and on, flaming both of their desires. After awhile, Xena tore her mouth away and to Gabrielle's surprise, her warrior stood, her long sexy body towering over Gabrielle's where she remained on the bedrolls upon her knees.

"Xena?" Gabrielle whispered, looking up at the sexy woman who was her lover.

"Don't talk, Gabrielle, love me now........" commanded Xena, her hands reaching out to clasp either side of the blond head of her younger lover. Gently she pressed Gabrielle's head forward, toward her center. She opened her legs a bit more, exposing her sex. Her juices glistened on her inner thighs; she wanted her beautiful bard so much.

"I don't know how," Gabrielle gasped out, feeling a bit confused at first, then she caught scent of Xena's desire. She was suddenly fascinated with the feminine exposed skin of Xena's center, the flesh seemed to be begging for her touch. "I love you, Xena... I hope I do this right. I never want to disappoint you," she whispered to her lover in her mind, as she began to spread little tiny kisses all over Xena's muscular thighs. She could taste a bit of Xena's essense clinging to the skin there, so she began to lick, taking a taste of that which awaited her.

"By the Gods, Gabrielle... your tongue... it feels so good. Don't stop, Baby... give me more...." Xena urged, feeling her knees nearly buckle at the feel of Gabrielle's hot, exploratory tongue.

Gabrielle wrapped her arms around Xena's legs, pulling her warrior in closer. Threading her arms thru those long legs, she urged them open a bit more, exposing more of Xena's center to her. The scent was enticing. The taste was not unpleasant, salty and tangy. Gabrielle wanted more.

Very gently, she let the tip of her tongue glide into the folds of flesh between Xena's thighs. Xena harshly expelled her breath, her fingers sliding into Gabrielle's hair, and holding her to her almost painfully hard. "That's it, little one. Yes..... right there............"

Gabrielle felt confident she was doing this right. She was giving Xena pleasure. She began softly licking, flicking her tongue, just as Xena had done to her the night before. She caressed Xena's buttocks, and up and down her legs as she was tasting her. It wasn't long before Gabrielle had buried her face into Xena's soft center, licking and tasting.

"By the Gods, that is so fucking good..........." moaned the older woman, pulling at Gabrielle's long golden hair. "I have to have you, little one........... Now........"

Suddenly Gabrielle found herself lying on the bedroll and Xena looming over her. Hot kisses were spread over her breasts, then she felt Xena's hot bite on her nipple. Gabrielle cried out in pleasure.

"We're going to cum together tonight, Baby... there will be no pain, only sweet pleasure," Xena promised, sitting up on the bedrolls and helping Gabrielle half sit as well. Xena then opened her legs, scissoring their legs together in such a position that Gabrielle's center was pressed to Xena's hot slickness. She could feel the lips of Xena's slit against her own. It was so incredibly erotic, Gabrielle thought she might pass out. Xena reached out, opening Gabrielle with her fingers, then moved her body against the bard's, pushing their clits together.

"Xena...... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Gabrielle cried out, never having dreamt that something like this could be possible. A flood of sweet moisture came from Gabrielle's center, coating them both. Gently at first, Xena began to rub herself against the point of Gabrielle's desire, feeling her clit tingle as it brushed against her young lover's. She reached out, grasping Gabrielle's breasts. She molded them in her hands, pinching the taut little nipples as she worked herself sensuously against Gabrielle.

"I can't take this, Xena...... please, ohhh please, it feels so good. Make me cum!" the little blond bard began to beg.

Roughly then, Xena began to move harder against the bard, the sweet contact of their clits pressing together making Gabrielle scream and shudder; she knew Gabrielle was so close. "Suck my nipple!" she cried out, pulling Gabrielle's head closer and feeling the soft lips of the bard clamp onto her nipple. Gabrielle began to suck on Xena's nipple, her little tongue teasing it and toying with it. Xena moaned, pulling Gabrielle's hair in her passion.

There was a strangled scream against Xena's breast as Gabrielle came, spilling her juices of desire all over her warrior princess. In a moment, and with a couple of sharp gyrations, Xena too came, letting out a cry which was not unlike her warcry, her voice piercing the night. After a moment, when they were both able to breathe without gasping again, Xena slid down Gabrielle's body.

"I have to taste you," she said. Her hot breath and lips were then pressed to Gabrielle's center. She licked and drank of Gabrielle's desire, till the young blond shuddered and cried, begging her to stop. After a moment, Gabrielle pulled Xena back up, looking into her eyes.

Xena's lips were wet with a mixture of their juices. "Wow," was all Gabrielle could say.

"Gabrielle, do you mean to tell me I actually made you speechless?" Xena teased.

"Yes, I think you did," laughed Gabrielle softly, as she carefully worked to untangle her legs. "That was amazing, Xena. I loved every moment of it. I hope I pleased you."

"Pleased me? Gods, Gabrielle, you nearly killed me. It was the most amazing experience I ever had. And believe me... I have had MANY lovers."

Gabrielle rolled her eyes. "Don't remind me," she said gruffly, feeling more than just a little bit jealous when she thought of Xena with someone else, especially another female. "I could not compare to any one of them. I am young, inexperienced.... and I am not nearly as beautiful as your other lovers."

"Yes you are young.... but age means nothing to me. And your inexperience excites me. I love every moment of teaching you how to please me. And as for your beauty.... you don't know what you do to me. No other compares to your beauty, Gabrielle. I thank the Gods you are mine."

Tears came to Gabrielle's eyes, hearing Xena's words and knowing they were sincere. "How long till I am not so sore.... and I can feel you inside me again?" Gabrielle suddenly asked, taking Xena a bit offguard with the bold question.

"A few days perhaps... unless of course we reach our destination by then.... I don't want to get distracted... and you do that to me, little bard. You and your sexy body will make me forget all about the task at hand," Xena spoke, settling herself next to Gabrielle, getting all cozy so they could go to sleep. "Are you saying you liked me inside you?"

Gabrielle rested her blond head over Xena's heartbeat. "Yes," came a soft reply. "I liked it very much."

"Go to sleep, my love. I promise, you will feel it soon enough."

12