Xenophilia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He twisted his head to the side and spat, but the latex simply thickened and flowed out of his mouth and slithered down his chin. Xelia took him by the neck.

"Now that was silly, if you try to rub it off, all it does is spread." She stuck her finger in the latex trailing down his neck and smeared it further down onto his chest. She pulled back and the trail of glistening rubber spread out in all directions, tickling Dante's pale skin as it traveled. Dante thrashed from side to side and groaned as the tickling grew into a deep prickling sensation as the rubber worked itself down into his pores and invaded the lower layers of his skin.

It didn't hurt, but it was uncomfortable, it felt so wrong. Xelia grabbed him again and put him right back to drinking like a calf from her teat. As he drank, a little voice spoke to him from the back of his mind.

"Doesn't it feel good?"

"Just give in, why don't you just give in."

Service is bliss, bliss is being, being is service..."

He tried to shut it out, but it kept on nagging at him persistently. The milk turned to pink liquid latex as it flowed down his throat, and he could feel it snaking through his insides. He looked out of the corner of his eye and saw Jordan on his hands and knees as Zevon plowed him. The sight of Jordan with his mouth hanging open, eyes rolled back, groaning in beatific delight as the pink latex consumed him body and mind gave him all the more resolve to fight whatever force had tainted them.

With renewed strength, Dante pulled away from Xelia's breast and struggled against his bindings, he heard the fabric strain. He pulled at the cloth harder and harder, if he could just break free...

"Why do you fight mistress?" The voice bored into his mind like a drill. The more he struggled the louder it got. The harder to shut out, the more the words echoed in his head.

"It feels good."

"Feels good. Tastes good. Serve your mistress."

And to Dante's great shame, it did feel good, Xelia's body warmth against him. The refreshing tingle of the latex, how sensitive and soft and shiny his skin was becoming now that the pink rubber had already claimed his head and shoulders, and his white hair tinted pink. It was going down his arms. "No." He told himself. "It's a trick. Do not listen. It can change your body but it can't change your mind."

Xelia pulled him off of her. He squirmed against his restraints a little as she looked him over. Something about her gaze made the voice in his head repeat the word "mistress" over and over, the word ceased to mean anything in Dante's mind; becoming a noise, an unconscious force pulling on his instincts.

He glared at her. She smiled at him. "Slaves," She called over. "Give me a little help with this one. He's a little stubborn."

Issi and Jordan paced over. Dante couldn't bear to look them in the eye. The way they carried themselves was different, their posture was slouched, unfit to stand up straight like their masters did. They kneeled before Xelia and wait for her command.

"To mark your total submission to your mistress, you will pleasure your former crew." Dante could feel the rubber under his bindings now. Xelia pushed him towards Issi.

"I always did think you were beautiful, sir." Issi said to Dante, and Dante didn't know if it was really him or not. Did the transformation alter their mind or replace it?

"I'm so sorry, Issi." Dante muttered. "Go ahead, captain." Xelia said. "Suck your crewman's dick."

Dante gritted his teeth and looked away. Xelia scoffed. "Issi, the captain wants to do this the hard way. Help him out a bit." Issi nodded and grabbed Dante by the shoulders and pushed him down.

"Issi don't..."

"Why not?" Issi said. "It feels just so wonderful. I feel so tingly and smooth."

Dante opened his mouth to speak, but the words caught in his throat. It was hopeless to reason with Issi, the whole situation felt hopeless, it was hopeless. Chances of escape were nil, chances of rescue were even less. Dante silently cursed the universe and everything in it as he went down on Issis' semi-rigid member. As he sucked, Dante steeled himself for the moment when his mind would be wiped out. It had to be a mind wipe; nobody would let themselves be persuaded to submit themselves to such degradation. But it did feel good...

The pinkness was going down his legs now; it was going down his legs and going up inside him. His body shivered as the rubber stimulated him from inside. Every nerve in his body buzzed, Dante thought back to his days in the academy, forcing himself to remember more names, more places, and more events to keep from losing himself as he unconsciously began to suck and lick Issi's cock more and more voraciously, more passionately. His gag reflex oblitered, Dante deep-throated his crewman's shaft as the voice in his drilled ideas into him,

"Service is bliss, bliss is being, being is service."

"I am a slave, I give my body, my mind, and my soul to my mistress."

"I love my mistress. Say it. Say you love her. You love serving her."

The more he tried to shut it out, the more it seeped in. Soon, Dante found himself being sprayed with Issi's pinkish seed, catching it on the belly as Issi rubbed it in. It was going down his feet, he was almost completely covered. Dante fell on his back gasping for air, panting heavily. It was inside him, spreading up to his brain. The voices became deafening, a force of compulsion he was unable to resist any more than a drop of water could resist the stream.

It was over. It was over but he could not let it be over, he could not let it win.

"Don't let it take you."

"Fight it."

But he couldn't. As the rubber dried and sealed onto him, he felt almost magnetically attracted to the lady alien. He tried to stand, to run, to scream, to fight or do anything; but all he could manage was to kneel before her. He groaned as the rubber shrunk his manhood and pushed his hips out bigger and curvier. He was a femboi... no he was a femboi rubber slave... No, no. Why couldn't he think straight?

Xelia triumphantly put a hand on his head. She ran her finger along the now-reddish pink streak in his hair.

"I win." She said.

Dante looked up at her. He saw her differently now, she looked so loving and strong and soft. How could he not have seen it before? He came to this planet to tap it for resources and leave, and now he would live as a permanent resident in the paradise he had stumbled upon. He bowed his head down.

"I love you, my mistress." He said.

"I know you do, my pet."

It was a bright, warm day at Xelia and Zevon's home in the capital city. Xelia lounged in a cylindrical basin full of water as Dante washed her glossy skin. He massaged and kneaded her delicate muscles with loving attention. He was naked, savoring the sun on his back. Everyone was outside save for Jordan, who was cleaning the house. Troy was tending to the flowers and Issi was being used as a footrest for Zevon, who lounged in an organic plant-latex chair as he read from a glowing tablet that projected a Nymphite article describing the seasons' newest tasks to keep slaves busy and happy.

It had been a month and none of the former men once regretted it. In a way, they were living in a utopia; the entire planet lived in harmony, sustained and controlled. Xelia's antennae perked up, she and Zevon looked up at the pink sky and saw the gunmetal silhouette of a landing shuttle fly into the forest.

"Take care of this one, would you dear?" Xelia said to Zevon. Zevon nodded and rose to his feet. "Come, slaves." He said, and Dante and Issi followed him, eager to welcome their soon to be brethren.

12