Xia Lin's Gambling Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Asian gang members dragged Thao in her tiny top and her micro skirt and high heels to where Xia Lin was on her knees giving blowjobs to two Mexican gaming executives standing on either side of her.

"XIA LIN! WHAT the FUCK is going on??!!" Thao asked as the men held her.

"Your friend is a whore who fucks rich men for money, baby, or didn't she tell you? Isn't that right, Xia Lin?" Tony asked.

My wife looked over at Thao but continued pumping one man's cock with her fist while getting face-fucked by the other.

"Want to make a quick thousand, baby?" Tony asked.

"Two thousand, if you do three of us." the Japanese man said as his partner passed him $500.

Thao looked at my wife and back at the men, then over at the cameras and asked, "$2,000? Cash?"

They took that as a yes and put her on her knees next to Xia Lin. She complained as she was roughly stripped, but kept asking, "Cash, right?" and basically rolled with everything they made her do as the three rested and hard cock sporting men passed her around.

Thao had her tiny natural tits surgically enhanced when she moved to vegas two years ago, and each of the men took turns tit-fucking her, then tit-fucking my wife to compare and contrast. They sat on the couch and had my wife and Thao take turns sucking their cocks so they could judge them that way too, then the Arab made Thao cry almost as much as Xia Lin did by slam-fucking her anally for five straight minutes. This time, though, instead of cumming, he stepped out and let another guy have a turn. By doing this they could all keep fucking without cumming, leading to Thao and Xia Lin on their hands and knees next to each other being throat fucked and assfucked and filmed for almost an hour before the five remaining donors took turns cumming in their mouths.

The worst part for Xia Lin was when the Asian gang leader informed her that the donations by all the men totaled up to only about 50% of what she owed. She didn't want to do this again, and the gang leader told her it wasn't an option anyway--but he did say she could sign a model release so he could legally distribute the movie on the internet and he would wave the rest of the fees.

But the money has to come from somewhere, remember, and he knew he could make $100,000 - $200,000 online selling real rape videos to rich men in countries that had no laws preventing it--and with the video intro he had Xia Lin and Thao record, he could host the movies on many western paysites as well. But none of this was known to either of the girls. Thao was just happy to collect her $2000 for an hour of hard sex, and Xia Lin was happy to be rid of her debts to these guys.

The evening ended on an odd note for Xia Lin... she just assumed the Asian gang members would all take their turns when the donors had gone so she walked up to the first guard and unzipped him and knelt in front of him. When the leader nodded, the guard grabbed her by her hair and facefucked her furiously until he came—lasting no more than 5 minutes in the process. The second guard did the same thing, except when he neared his orgasm, he pushed my wife onto her back, mounted her, and came inside her pussy.

Thao took the gang leader in her mouth, pussy, and ass—finishing him off in her tight back door while bouncing up and down on his cock in a reverse anal cowgirl position.

I would never have learned of any of it, believe it or not, if it hadn't been for my friend Rich who has a knack for finding interesting porn sites. Getting hi res pics from a co-worker of your wife getting DP'd is not the way you want to begin learning of your wife's gambling addiction—but that's a story for next time.

12