Xmas Comes Early

Story Info
Work's xmas night out turns out to have a lot to offer.
1.4k words
3.82
47.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the work's xmas night, I'm freckled and tanned from my holiday, my hair is blonder from the sunlight, he’s togged up to the nines and freshly shaven. We saw each other as soon as we came in, I saw him looking at me during the meal and I'm sure you caught me doing the same. We've had a few drinks, we can almost taste the tension, we try to flirt with other people as well to cover our tracks, but we can't resist a bit of dirty dancing together, I can feel him hard against me, he knows I'm wet and longing for him. He says he’s away to get some air, have a smoke, shortly after I head off supposedly to the loo, but meet him outside. We're round a corner of the building, it's dark, we can hear the party inside, they have no idea! It's cold and my nipples press against his chest, hard and erect, through the thin fabric of my top and it is only partly due to the cold, he knows how much I want him and he wants to be inside me, he’s imagining the beautiful warm sensation of sliding into me. He pushes me roughly against the wall, I can feel the roughcast against my back, I imagine the scratch marks there in the morning, I have my legs wrapped around him, his hard on is rubbing against my honeypot, barely covered by a tiny thong, his mouth is pressed hard against mine, our tongues desperately probing, wanting more. That's it he says, sod the rest of them, so we jump a taxi, back to the hotel I booked for the night.

We take the lift, we're only half dressed by the time we get to the room, that earned us some odd stares in the corridor. I press him against the door, once we're in and rip off the rest of his clothes, taking a step back to admire the sight before me. There he stands with huge erection and eyes full of lust and I sink to my knees and take his glistening cock into my mouth, I hear the sigh escape from him and the tension leave his body as he yields to my touch, both his hands are in my hair. I start gently, slowly taking him deeper into my mouth, then I suck harder and harder, he’s loving it, almost coming, but he stops me and takes me over to the bed. He takes his time undressing me, paying attention to each part of my body as he uncovers it, kissing and biting my neck when he takes my top off, sucking each nipple when he removes my bra, licking my legs while taking off my hold-ups and finally the thong is off and the prize is found. At first he teases me, biting my thighs and by now I think I might explode, I'm begging him to lick me and as his tongue slides deep inside me I feel the first stirrings of my climax and as he licks my clitoris, in that way only he has ever got right, and explores me with his fingers, it hits me, washes over me in waves all the way to the ends of my toes, the tips of my fingers and the roots of my hair, he sees the pink patches appear on my neck as he pulls back. I'm not even aware of the animal noises I'm making and he wonders for a split second what the neighbours are thinking. And then he’s finally inside me, slowly and deeply he take me and I'm all his, he feels the pulsing of my climax as it finally subsides. He makes love to me, kissing me, thrusting deep inside of me, biting my neck, my hands on his bum pull him deeper into me, my legs wrap around him and he comes deep inside me, holding me very, very tight and whispering and moaning in my ear. We lie back in each other's arms resting, but we know there is more to come, because we have most of the night together and I checked in earlier with everything we could possibly need, to make it the perfect night and sleeping won't be any part of it.....

Xmas Comes Early Part Two

We're lying in this big beautiful bed, all tangled up together, sheets all over the place, covered in the smell, the taste, the sweat of our initial lovemaking and we have this big bathroom at our disposal as well. So we decide to go for a shower together, there is something very sensual about washing each other, it's so personal, intimate and more than anything else it's erotic. We're standing right beneath the shower, water running down our faces as we kiss and it's getting in our mouths, trickling down our bodies and all our sensations are heightened following our earlier love making.

He’s soaping me up, playing with my nipples as he washes me, he turns me gently around and kisses my shoulders before lathering them with soap and continuing down my back, over my bum, a little squeeze as he moves onto one of my legs. Then he works back up the other leg and I know where the journey will end and I open my legs slightly in anticipation. As he soaps my honey-pot, the flesh parts willingly and he starts to finger me, oh it sends me and I'm in heaven again, already so sensitive that I come really quickly and he complains that I'm all clean and he’s still dirty...I start doing what he did to me, lathering him up, giving his bum a little bite on the way down, as I soap my way up his second leg he knows what's coming as I slide my hand between his legs and begin playing with his balls, gently squeezing, I stand again, press my body to his back and reach around him to take hold of his cock, I'm washing him, but I'm turning us both on in the process, I feel him stiffen noticeably to my touch, we want each other again so much and we can't wait. We grab the 2 big white fluffy towels and race back to that bed.

We're on either side of the bed looking at each other across it, I drop my towel, his swiftly follows and he tells this wench to come here now. I come across the bed to him and we collapse together on the bed, kissing, exploring, caressing, he’s fingering me, my honey-pot and my ass and I know what he’s thinking of, after all it was me that strategically positioned the pulsatron and ky on the bedside table before I came out to the xmas party. He instructs me to get on my hands and knees and I feel his cock sliding inside me, it goes so deep when we do it like this, I'm groaning with the pleasure of it as I feel him putting the ky on my ass, he’s fingering me there, getting me ready, nearly making me come just like that. Then he slides his cock out of me, I imagine it glistening with my juices and I know he’s smearing it with ky and I feel the pulsatron replacing his cock in my pot, mmm, it's pulsating, rhythmic, he’s sliding it in and out of me. I feel his hands parting the cheeks of my bum, hear the primeval groan at the back of his throat as he contemplates entering me and then he is pushing into me, gently at first, it's so hot and tight for him, it's difficult at first, a little sore, he hears me gasp as the head of his cock enters me and then it's suddenly easier and he feels me press my bum against him, wanting all of him, wanting to be filled every which way and he slides right into me, filling my ass with the full length of his spectacular hard on. Neither of us are really in control now, we're rocking gently together, his hands on my hips, both acutely aware of the pulsing that I can feel in my pussy and he can feel right along the shaft of his cock, we start to move harder, faster now, he’s thrusting into me simultaneously with his cock and the vibrator...It's hurting, but it feels too good to stop and then we explode into a massive simultaneous orgasm, I feel the violent spasms as he comes inside my ass filling me with his hot cum and the contractions of my bum around him as I come only serve to intensify his orgasm and he’s saying my name over and over...When it's finally over, we lie wrapped up in each other's arms, too tired for another shower, well not quite yet...