Xochitl Had a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lalilolly
lalilolly
11 Followers

He wraps his arms around her shoulders and pulls her in as he fucks her. Lost in the sensations, her body seems to have a mind of its own: he thrusts, sometimes deeply, sometimes shallow, giving a swivel at the bottom of his thrust, stimulating her clit.

He sits back up and says "Turn around and get on your knees." Xo complies. She lays her head on the bed, noticing the rough, cotton fabric of the cover, as Pablo inserts his dick into her vagina from behind. She is so hot, his dick slips in with no resistance and he fucks her deeply. He pulls her up against his chest, cups and fondles her breasts and nipples. He buries his face in her hair and starts to nip and suck on her neck. He reaches a hand down and rubs her clit with each thrust.

She can feel herself start to come. She pulls away and lays down on her back. "C'mon. I wanna come hard. Pablo. Fuck me, papi."

Pablo give a silent laugh, but does as she says. Leaning over her, skin slick with sweat, he fucks her hard and deep as she rubs her clit furiously. He leans over, biting and pulling at her nipples.

The bloods starts to rush from her extremities as waves of pleasure begin pulsing through her body. Pablo continues to fuck her as she comes, and for a minute, she doesn't want him to stop. She stifles her cries of pleasure as successive waves of orgasm rock her body. Even her mouth seems to have developed pleasurable nerve endings as he leans over and sucks her lips and tongue.

Pablo pumps quickly as he starts to come, and then collapses on top of her. After a second, he rolls off to the side, while staring at the ceiling. Xo catches a movement outside of the window. Had someone been there? It was pretty impossible to see in, but she thought she saw a movement.

They lay there in silence for a minute, as Xo stares at the window. She has never come like that with Taylor alone. Her body continues to pulse with pleasure. Pablo lies beside her, feeling the afterglow.

"Okay, are we chill?" Pablo says to her.

"I guess so. I needed to come, so I got that." Xochitl is secretly glowing and it's hard to act like she's mad when her body is this satisfied.

After a few minutes, Pablo and Xo silently put their clothes on, and then move more quickly as they hear footsteps coming up the hallway.

Uh oh.

The door squeals at it opens. Taylor steps in, with Jenner close behind. Taylor flashes Xo a huge smile. Xo jumps and stares. "Enjoy yourself, baby?" Taylor, Jenner and Pablo start cracking up, as Xochitl looks at them in shock.

Then she steps over and hits at Taylor's arms and chest with her balled up fists. "You fuckers! You were there at the window, huh? I saw you guys looking in like creepers." Xo turned to Pablo and stares at him with her hands on her hips.

"You..."

Pablo throws his hands in the air, laughing and throwing Taylor looks. "It was his idea! He said you would probably get off on it! Don't blame me."

Xochitl glares at Taylor. "What, did he suck?" asked Taylor, laughing.

"No, I'm not going to lie. But what the hell! You guys are jerks." Xochitl stormed out of the room and walked quickly down the hall.

"Sorry Xo" Jenner and Pablo chimed. Taylor ran after her, begging forgiveness.

As she headed across the hot parking lot, among the carpenters and home-improver, a secret smile spread across her face. Occasionally, reality turned out to be a lot hotter than her dreams.

lalilolly
lalilolly
11 Followers
12