Xolt 2 Ch. 07

Story Info
Problems occure; what will the boys do? Poor Brandon.
5k words
4.63
10.6k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers

*

Jing had tears in his eyes and his face was twisted with pain. I brushed his white hair back and pulled his shirt over his extended belly. He was swollen, and it wasn't just because he was pregnant. Something was wrong.

"How do you know?" I pulled the ultra-sound machine over and started to prep Jing for the test.

Jing struggled with a chuckle, "I just know."

I placed the machine over his belly and waited for an image to appear on the screen. While it was similar to Earth technology ours was far more advanced. Before either of us was ready there was an image of a small body on the screen. I tried looking from all angles, I even created a 3D image and no matter how hard I tried there was no sign of a baby penis. There was a tail, fingers, toes, eyes and so on, but no male genitals.

"...I don't know how to explain this..." I murmured.

"You're young is a female..." I pulled my communication pad out and called Xe'Hul.

"Yeah?" My brother asked.

"You may want to come down here, Hul. I have some news for you and your mate."

*

~Brandon~

"Is it me or did he look ill?" I asked looking through digital data base. It was their version of a library; all you had to do was download the book file and when your time was up it would disappear off your digital reader. I kind of didn't like it because I liked having an actual book in my hands but Steven was right, I did need to read something.

"Who?" Steven asked. He was searching a little more thoroughly then me.

"Jing, he looked like he wasn't doing too well," I said. I was having no luck finding anything that I was interested in.

"Oh, when he had his twins he looked like that as well. I think it's just the process his body goes through when having young." Steven clicked the download button and he had his third book. They were all history books short of one. It was a romance book.

"I don't know... his colouration was really bad. I was really worried for him..." I found a book about traditional Arcain painting. It seemed promising mainly because I like art. "Well, he's with Zhi now so hopefully he'll be okay."

"Oh, most likely. Zhi is really good with stuff like this. How else would be become Medical Officer?"

I smiled. Yeah, my Zhi was strong, powerful, smart and incredibly sexy. And all mine. I was very happy to have him with me.

*

~Xe'Zhi~

"What is it?" Hul exclaimed as he walked into the back room. He looked wild eyed and scared half to death that something had happened to his mate and his baby. His green hair was messy, like he ran his fingers through it more than a few times. He was sweating a little, so he probably ended up running here. Normally my brother was cool, calm and collected but when it came to Jing logic was always in second place.

"Sit," I instructed. I waited until my brother was sitting next to his mate, holding his hand tightly. "You're mate is having a female young. This is going to be a difficult path for you two because no one here has ever had a female. It's unheard of." I pulled up the 3D image of the baby for both parents to see.

Hul looked at Jing and his mated nodded, blinking tears away. I wasn't sure why he was crying, but it could have been because of a multitude of reasons. I thought that perhaps I was acting too cold towards the situation, but I had to act that the advisor that my brother needed and the doctor Jing needed. There was no wiggle room in this situation and as much as I felt bad, it needed to be done.

"The only reasonably explanation I can come up with is that Chantures have both male and female young. It is possible that Jing's DNA was stronger this time around but that also means that because Jing's DNA is stronger the birthing process will be faster. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jing, but Chantures have a fasting birthing process than any other species alive. Add Xolt DNA, which is not only aggressive but also very fast, and this could be a dangerous pregnancy." I took a deep breath. This was hard, worse than anything I have ever had to do before.

"As far as I can tell, you are having only once child this time. We'll have to keep a close eye on you. Last time you were almost dangerously ill and due to the sheer speed of this pregnancy there is a higher risk of something going wrong."

"What do you suggest? Will something happen to her? Will she...will she have problems as well then?" I half expected it to be Hul, but it was Jing. I knew bits of his past and I knew that being left of—being in the dark—was not something he was interested in much less wanting that for his child.

"That I can't tell just yet, I'll have to do a few more tests before I'll be able to say for sure, but considering the DNA recipe I would say that she won't be blind. She may have bad eye sight but she would be able to see with added help such as eye glasses." I sighed. This was the worst part. "As for what you should do is entirely up to you Jing. This is going to be dangerous, for you. We can terminate the birth and prevent you from being seriously injured, or we can let the process finish and closely monitor you. There is a very good chance that you will have to stay here with 24/7 supervision.

Depending on pain levels you may have to hooked up to the system." In other words he would be under a stronger amount of pain killers, which could be harmful to the child.

Jing looked down to his belly; while it wasn't huge it was still bigger than it should have been. He looked sad, torn perhaps. I couldn't imagine what it would be like for him, for him and my brother. I didn't want anyone to have to go through this. Terminate your child or suffer? He rubbed his belly and gave it soft cooing sounds, similar to a cat purring.

"What are the chances of me surviving?" His rough voice cut the air. I hadn't realized how thick it had become.

"That's uncertain; there are too many factors to consider..." I said quietly. For the first time in my life I hated my job. I hated having to do this to my brother...To Jing and to his baby. It wasn't fair.

"Jing...We don't have to give him an answer now. We can go home and think about it." Hul wrapped his arm around his mate's slender shoulder. Jing closed his eyes and tears rolled from the corners.

"But we do...She's growing so fast that I can feel her, Xe'Hul. If we don't choose now she will choose for us." He opened his eyes. They were pink and glossy; his face was flushed and streaky with tears. "I want to be ready for her. I want her to know that I love her..."

"It sounds like to me you've already made up your mind," I said taking a seat on my desk's corner.

"But maybe you should say it aloud, Jing. We both need to hear a verbal confirmation."

Jing turned his head and looked at his mate. Hul started to shake his head—he knew what was coming as much as he didn't want it. It was too much of a risk and he loved Jing far too much to put him in that position.

"Xe'Hul, I want to have her no matter what. I love her because she is my baby and I want you to love her too." Jing whispered. I held back my own tears. These kinds of choices were life altering; I would be there for the both of them no matter how hard. "Please...Will you love her with me?"

Hul looked at Jing and smiled. He gave Jing a nod and kissed him. They were going to have this baby because they wanted to be happy; they wanted to show her the world. But I knew that deep down this child would have a very hard life...Especially here, where females have never been seen before.

*

I flipped on the bedroom light and fell onto the bed. I heard an "Umph" and I rolled off to the side. I looked at where I had been and chuckled. Brandon was on his belly reading from a digital reader, but was looking fairly agitated that I had laid on him. I sat next to him and brushed his hair with my fingers.

"How was the library with Steven?" I asked, changing the path and rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"It was fine," he sighed, turning the device off.

"How was Jing? He was looking pretty...unhealthy."

I sighed. He was bright and had a keen eye. I knew that he wouldn't miss a beat asking. But it wasn't my place to tell him anything.

"He's fine, but he certainly is having a child," I said as I brought Brandon's face closer to my own. I kissed the tip of his nose. "Are you willing to play tonight?" Brandon's eyes could not widen even further even if he tried.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Good," I smiled. "Go get ready."

~Brandon~

I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom and prepared myself. I took off all my clothes and even took it upon myself to stretch a little. I was excited. I wanted him so badly. Everything about him screamed dominance and sex. I was honestly surprised that no one else wanted him.

I walked into the bedroom and gasped. He had ropes hanging from the headboard of the bed, he stood in the middle of the room with leather pants on and a long bar with cuffs connected to the ends. My cock jumped a little. I knew what the bar was for. It was a leg-spacer.

I lowered my head and looked at his bare feet.

"What are you doing?"

I stopped breathing for a second.

"Answer me boy," he ordered.

"I am showing my respect for you." It was the first thing I could think of. It wasn't a lie, I really do respect him. But I was nervous primarily.

"On your knees then."

I fell to my knees and put my wrists behind my back, with my head still lowered. I spread my ankles apart, far enough for the bar, and waited for him.

"Tell me, boy, are you excited?" I felt his hand caress my cheek. I shivered.

"Yes sir," I said.

"I can see that," he chuckled. He used the end of the bar and touched my hard cock. I gasped and moved with the bar. Just the little bit of contact was enough to make me moan. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you're cock..." I whispered.

"Hm? I couldn't hear you. Look me in the eyes and say it louder." I could hear the smile in his voice. He was enjoying this. I was embarrassed. It was hard enough for me to sit on the ground and to tell him what I wanted, but to tell me to do that and more? That was just like him.

I slowly lifted my head and looked into his beautiful clear eyes. He was smirking, waiting for my response.

"I want you're cock...Sir," I smiled.

"Then take it out yourself." I moved my hands from where they rested and he slapped my hands away from his zipper. "Use your teeth."

"Yes sir," I said. The metallic taste of the zipper didn't leave until I had his cock in my mouth.

*

I was sore the next morning. It was surprisingly odd how much muscles could stretch when one was sitting in one position for countless minutes. He used the bar all night, and he restrained my arms. It was amazing; he was so into it... It was as if I was the only thing that mattered. It was rough, sexy, fun...I wanted more and yet I didn't. By the end of the night I was so sensitive that just blowing on my penis was too much.

I woke up in his arms. We were both naked; he had his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. It was perfect. It made me happy. It made me feel safe and happy. I turned my body so that I could watch him sleep. He was handsome; his course green hair lay sporadically on his pale face. His eyes seemed to flutter in his sleep, like he was having a bad dream...or a too good of a dream. His cock seemed to grow in his sleep and it was safely nestled between my thighs. I snuggled closer to his warm body.

I was investigating his scales when I felt him kissing me.

"Do they bother you?"

I looked at him and smiled before I went back and started to trace them. They were interesting and appeared to be more snake like than lizard. Each scale appeared to be octagonal in shape, and if he moved a muscle they would change shades ever-so-slightly. I was so used to them by now that they didn't even seem to dramatically different from my skin. I drew characters like him before so I wasn't scared any longer. I was growing feelings for him that I had never experienced before and while it scared me it also gave me happiness.

"No, they're interesting," I said and then kissed his arm. "They're soft too." I felt his arm tighten around my body. I inhaled a deep breath of his scent. I kissed his forearm. I heard a growl and I was pulled onto his chest. He looked at me with hungry green eyes.

"You don't know what you do to me, do you?" He growled. His eye narrowed as he stared at me.

I started to slowly grind my hips onto his. My penis started to grow harder against our bodies. His was already between my legs brushing against my ass. I let a small, soft moan escape my lips.

"I..." His fingers were suddenly at my entrance, they were already wet with lubricant. They slid inside me easily. They pumped in and out, and then he curved one finger and grazed my prostate. I ground harder against him and whimpered louder. He was thrusting his cock between my legs as he pushed his fingers inside me.

"Tell me, boy. I want to know," he ordered. I so badly wanted to answer but it was hard to think clearly in a moment like this. I just wanted to spill my heart out for him but that could end up...poorly. Instead I just thrust against him even harder. My breath was very loud as I tried to gain pleasure against him.

He lifted me so that there was very little body contact and he growled at me. He gave me a look of pure dominance. Like he was my master and I was his slave; like I must answer him, right away.

"Don't avoid me, boy. I told you to tell me." His voice was deeper. I shivered–his voice on a normal day made me horny. The lower his voice got the harder I got. I made thrusting movements in the air. I wanted the contact. I *needed* the contact.

"P-please, sir, I-I want you," I moaned.

"Not until you tell me."

I groaned. I was dying I needed him that much. I was becoming delirious. I wanted him so much. I was dripping pre-cum onto his stomach. I no longer cared what I said...or what the reaction would be. I just needed him inside me and fast.

"I-I...I love you..." I moaned into my hand. I wanted him, so badly. "Please, sir...I need you." I shut my eyes and squeezed them tight. I was afraid of what he would say. He would probably hate me for what I said. Was it normal for guys to say I love you to other guys?

"Good boy," he whispered. Suddenly warm flesh invaded me and started to thrust. His thrusts were steady and fast. My moans got louder. The louder I got the harder he thrust. "Ride me, boy."

I sat on his cock and started to impale myself on it as fast and as hard as I could. When neither of us could take anymore I was flipped onto my back and Zhi took charge again. I could hear the sounds of sex almost as clearly as the sound of my breathing. It was amazing, one of the most astounding moments of my life and I wanted him to stay inside me.

He was getting close. I could tell because it felt almost as if he was swelling inside me. His breathing was getting sharper and his movements were choppy. His tail was swishing behind him. He was murmuring things that I couldn't understand.

This was different from the sex we had last night. This was something different. Not bad, but different.

A drip of his sweat landed on my cheek. He bent down and licked it off. I moaned, loudly, begging that he kissed me. Once he did there was no stopping what happened. His tongue wrestled with my own and as he played with me he came. I felt the gush of his semen flood my body. I felt the liquid fill my body until it could no longer stay inside me, and leaked out. That triggered my own orgasm.

I screamed into his mouth and I came onto my stomach. Zhi was still thrusting into while I screamed his named.

It wasn't until after the deed was done did I realize that he came inside me.

~Xe'Zhi~

Fuck...

It was the only thing that ran in my head. Not only was I supposed to be his responsible dominate, but I was supposed to be the level headed doctor. What the hell possessed me to cum inside his body? I knew better than that! And yet my instincts got the better of me. My instincts...Fuck.

"Shit," I whispered. I didn't normally like to use foul language but in this case it was all I could do to not. "I'm sorry."

It was a pathetic excuse for an apology. I just ruined my trust with him. Sure it was the most amazing moment in my life but losing him wasn't worth it. I was a fucking idiot, honestly. With all the drama of Jing and my brother and then finally having Brandon in my arms...I failed to realize that it was close to mating season. If I can take care of my boy, how am I supposed to take care of the crew on this ship?

I pulled out of his wet body and gave an internal groan. He was so slick... As I pulled out I could see my semen trickle out of his body. It was white with a light blue sheen. I wanted to lick him clean but that was realistic. Not now. As I pulled out of his body my semen was working to change his body. That was his biggest limit and I crossed the line.

I looked at Brandon's face, waiting to hear screams of anguish. But that never happened. Instead, his face was in a painful mixture of happiness and sadness. While there was a smile on his face, tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"Brandon—" I began. He just shook his head. He moved his arms to cover his face as he silently cried shaking his head. My heart broke knowing I did that to him. That I broke him. It was my fault, I should have been better than that. But...

*

All I could do was leave. He didn't want me in the room that much was made apparent when he turned to his side away from me. He didn't say a word. As I left the apartment I turned to him and apologized and told him that I loved him. But I never got a peep.

I went to work and slouched in my chair. Nothing would ever be the same now.

"What happened to you?" I didn't bother looking to see who was in my office. Trygg never cared to knock and never will. He wasn't that type of person. He was carefree. I used to think like that but it was my carefree nature that caused me to change.

"Why do you care?" I sneered. I was acting like a child, and I knew it but I was so emotionally drained that I no longer gave a damn.

"Seriously, Zhi, you never act like this. You haven't acted like this since we were kids and I got a better mark than you in science," He chuckled. He was trying to make me feel better. He was doing a poor job at it. All he did was confirm that I was acting like a child.

"Xe'Trygg, I'm warning you. You better go," I growled. I was in no mood for his crap. I was done with people.

I felt a tug at my collar and suddenly I was no longer in my seat, but rather lifted into the air. My brother was holding me up by the collar of my shirt. He growled in my face and hissed at me. It was a trait we rarely used unless we were preparing for a fight. A hiss meant that we were ready to hurt.

"Xe'Zhi, you better fucking tell me what's going on. I know you better than you fucking think. I can tell you're depressed so tell me why. Don't make me force it out of you, brother. Because I fucking will." His eyes shone with anger. It was something I recall from years ago. As children we used to fight all the time to the point where we couldn't even stand to be in the same room. Looking back on it...It was one of the worst parts of my past. One that I regret deeply.

"It has nothing to do with you," I said. I felt the punch before I recognized what it was. My left cheek was stinging. It hurt. It hurt a lot. I knew that just from the sting that my cheek was bruised and tomorrow it would be purple. I know that if he punched me again a bone could fracture.

"Listen, you know that starting a fight now would be a bad thing. Everyone on the ship, short of *our* mates, are in mating season. Would it be smart of us to kill each other because of that?" He pulled my hair and growled at me. "If we fight, what sort of example will we be to our fighting mates?"

Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers
12