XTC 2.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wrecker laughed, but his laugh was cut short. As it reached for them, the robot inexplicably malfunctioned. The cutting torch suddenly spun back on itself and fired up, quickly slicing through metal and wires like a hot knife through butter. The huge machine jerked spasmodically, rising up to its full height as it was brutally dissected, then collapsed backwards, sweeping the wrecker off the deck and out into space.

Gina couldn't do anything but stare in shock as she watched the pair of them tumble away. Her mind hadn't caught up with what she'd just seen. Her companion had no such problem. Grabbing her by the elbow, XTC hustled Gina through the door of what turned out to be the ship's bridge. It was dark and it was tiny compared to what she was used to, like an oversized airplane cockpit. Sealing the door behind them, XTC quickly dropped down into the pilot's chair and started pressing buttons. The ship came to life around them. The cabin was filled with a soft glow and an electric hum filled the air.

"But... how?" Gina asked, stunned. Starship engines were massive, and the entire rear of the ship was missing.

As the cabin lurched, she hastily sank into the seat beside the android and buckled herself in. Behind them, Gina could hear the loud clanging booms of restraining bolts being released. There was a tugging sensation, then all of a sudden the cabin broke free from the rest of the ship and started to drift free. It was a shuttle? Beside them, Gina could see the Quickie receding from view.