XTC 2.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Averlin
Averlin
70 Followers

"Yum," she affirmed. "But, I'd better do the rest," she said, looking down. X smiled and indulged her.

She started at the feet and worked up, quickly getting back into her work, eager to see him complete. Finally, Gina reached the point of crafting his penis. She blushed brightly, suddenly realizing a problem she hadn't anticipated.

"Um, X? How am I going to...?" she stammered, unsure how to phrase it. "How do I...?"

"How do you what, Gina?" he asked, looking down at her.

She couldn't decide if he didn't know, or if he was playing dumb. She swallowed, turning redder.

"How do I make your... penis? I have nothing to mold the RealSkin to."

She stared, wide-eyed, as his shutter opened and his cock extended, long and hard. It bounced to a stop a centimetre from her nose. It made Gina suddenly very aware that she was on her knees in front of him.

Normally, once Gina got started on a task, she lost herself in her work. She found that trying to mold skin around a penis that was erect, warm and throbbing in her hands, was something impossible to ignore. Even as she created his balls, she found herself weighing them in her hands, his hard shaft right in front of her face. When she was done, she found herself staring at a thick, veiny beast, its head peeking out from its hood, shiny and ready.

She couldn't help herself. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the tip of it. It was soft and spongy, just like the real thing. She fluttered her tongue back and forth over the head, feeling heat building in her belly. She loved the way that his cock bounced under her touch. Emboldened, Gina took the entire head into her mouth and sucked on it.

She didn't know why she did it. She'd only ever done this a couple of times. The last time was years before, with Joey from a couple doors down, just before leaving for college. He'd been nowhere near as large as X, and she remembered being shocked and feeling sorry for him when she saw that he was circumcised. She'd never seen one like that before or since. She couldn't imagine parents wanting to mutilate their child that way, but he'd said that it didn't hurt if she touched the exposed crown and, despite the loss of so many of his pleasure nerves, he'd said that it felt good. He certainly seemed to like it when she'd kissed it to make it better. Joey had thrown his head back and just laid there, hips bucking and groaning. It took all of a minute before her mouth was filled with bitter, white cream. What X did was nothing like that.

The moment her lips closed around him, the android reached down, grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her further down his shaft. When it hit the back of her throat, she gagged on it, and had a moment's panic. X eased his hold, but didn't release her. Fingers twining in her hair, the droid began working her mouth over the length of his cock. He didn't taste quite like the real thing, but he sure felt like it. Gina braced her hands against his thighs. The wet sounds of her sucking filled her ears as he thrust into her mouth. XTC took her head in both hands, and Gina was alternately forced to try to time her breathing with his thrusts as he pushed deeply into her, right down her throat, and left purring as he pulled back and just worked the head in her mouth. She was just reaching down to touch her overheated pussy when, suddenly, thick cream filled her mouth. It didn't taste like Joey's. It was slightly salty, but there was a sweet aftertaste that lingered on her tongue. It made her think of salted yogurt. Pulsing fiercely, his cock shot great gobs of it down her throat. She swallowed as best she could, but he pulled back before it had completely finished; the last of it pooled heavily on her tongue and dribbled down her chin. Finally, he finished, and she watched with fascination as his cock retracted, leaving the RealSkin sheath empty; it looked like he went limp and shrank, just like the real thing.

"You just... you..." she stammered, wiping her mouth and sitting heavily on her heels.

"You enabled that function when you connected the spheroids. It contains synthetic aminos, vitamins and minerals suspended in a flavoured protein solution. Everything the body needs... in sufficient amounts. Since you have just had breakfast, you can begin your day's tasks."

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

What she'd fantasized as a romantic and passionate coupling, celebrating his new look, wasn't going quite as it had played out in her head.

"Also, as this ship lacks a shower, I think you should refrain from wearing your uniform until we reach our destination."

Gina just gaped at him. His demands were outrageous.

"We have wash towels, but no means of laundering your clothes, or a change of clothing. It only makes sense, in the name of hygiene."

"Wait, you're saying sucking you off is breakfast, and I have to work naked?" She got to her feet, still not sure she'd heard him right. Was he malfunctioning?

"Are you disobeying your commanding officer?"

Gina was instantly flustered. She was taken aback by the sternness of his voice. She didn't work in a job where she was normally questioned, confronted, chastised or criticized. All she had to say when something wasn't working right was that she didn't have the parts. She didn't know whether to be angry or apologetic. She'd certainly never expected to be dressed down by an android who, up until two days ago, had only shown minimal glimpses of personality.

"No, sir!" she managed, quickly tugging her shirt off and dropping it on the floor. The back of her mind was still trying to come up with an angry retort.

Though his eyes dropped to her breasts, watching them jiggle to a stop after being released from the tight fabric, and they lingered on her hard nipples, this didn't seem to satisfy the suddenly authoritative droid.

"There is a decided lack of discipline on this ship," X informed her.

He must be malfunctioning.

"I am not malfunctioning," he informed her. "Machine's mate, approach," he ordered, sitting back in the command chair.

Hesitantly, she obeyed. Before she could realize what he was doing, he seized her wrist and pulled her towards him. In an instant, she found herself turned over his lap. Her eyes were still wide with disbelief when his hand came down. It stung, and the loud noise was startling. Gina let out a shocked squeak. Though she'd often fantasized about it, she'd only ever been spanked as a child. That was nothing like in her fantasies. Neither was this. Placing a hand over the small of her back, XTC landed another loud slap to her behind, then squeezed the big, firm globe. She couldn't believe the first time she was really feeling his newly-fleshed palm on her skin was as it came down again and again on her bare ass. Though he didn't spank hard, she still found herself quickly stinging. Instinctively, she reached back to protect her poor, reddening flesh, but he removed her offending hand by taking her wrist and twisting her arm behind her back.

"We will have discipline on this ship," he informed her. "As well, you will be doing your own work under my command."

"Doing my own...?" All the Johnson's equipment had been organized and catalogued by an unknown person. All the Quickie's robots had been maintained before she woke from stasis. How did he know? Did he...? Her thoughts were jarred from her by a firm spank that lifted her hips from his lap and made her feet kick.

"Ow! Yes, sir! Yes, sir!"

Reaching down between her legs, X forced her thighs apart and rubbed her pussy. She'd been so overwhelmed by the heat burning through her backside, that Gina was amazed to find that she was really horny. His fingers spread lips that were slick and swollen with lust. Two slipped easily inside her. He twisted them around, thrusting them in and out as though he were fucking her. She instantly let out a moan that faded to plaintive whimpers and pushed her hips up towards him.

"X... sir... I... I..." she tried, but her thoughts were fuzzy.

Several more spanks answered her, leaving her squirming in his lap. She could scarcely believe how wet she was. It was like the heat from her stinging ass had spread through her whole body. This was so not the romantic fantasy she'd envisioned.

"Machine's mate, Gina, I certainly hope for your sake that you're learning your lesson."

"Yes, sir. Yes, sir," she promised.

"There shall be no more insubordination."

"No, sir." Her hips gyrated of their own accord, eager for his touch as she felt them slide down between her legs again.

Her eyes widened when instead of her dripping pussy, X rubbed her tight, wrinkly asshole. She didn't have time to gasp before he started working his finger into her. Her legs stiffened, but Gina didn't even think of squirming from his lap, paralyzed by the shock of it. The violation made her cheeks colour even more deeply. When it was inside her as far as it would go, he twisted it around, eliciting a heated gasp. She desperately wanted to touch herself, to sit up and straddle him, impale herself on him, anything to ease that needy ache, but she didn't dare. The finger twirled around and around inside her. Her feet shifted on the floor, unable to find purchase.

"We shall see," he said, removing his finger. "Reach back and spread your naughty, little ass," he ordered.

Gina hesitated, not only because of what she'd been asked to do, but because she'd never expected to hear words like that from the droid. Inevitably, though, she obeyed. Slowly, her fingers pulled the big, firm cheeks of her ass wide. She ducked her head toward the floor, glad he couldn't see her expression. She knew he was staring at her most intimate parts. The fact that they'd had sex many times made no difference. This still felt different. She was still embarrassed.

"Spread your legs wider," he instructed.

Despite the fact that her face was now burning as hotly as her ass, Gina again did as she was told. She could only imagine what he saw. Her snug, little asshole peeping open from his invasion, and below it, her pussy dribbling her wetness from between swollen lips, spread to offer just a glimpse of her wanton pink tunnel.

"Very good," he praised after a long moment. "Well, then. I shall reward you," he promised. "Kneel on the chair," he commanded, setting Gina on her feet and standing up.

Gina didn't even consider refusing. She quickly clambered onto the seat, knees wide. She grabbed the back rest and looked at him over her shoulder. He didn't look like an android anymore. He looked very human, and he was hot, naked and erect. He stepped up behind her and put a hand on her reddened ass. His touch made the simmering sting flare and sent a hot shiver dancing through her. Gina inhaled sharply and stared straight ahead at the stars. He parted the round globes and held them apart for several long seconds, as though admiring the view. She was just about to look back at him again when she felt his hard shaft lower itself down the tight valley. It paused just long enough at her wrinkled rosebud for her eyes to widen in realization, and then he pressed forward.

"Ah! X, I..." she squealed in surprise.

Her muscles tightened, but the droid instantly flooded her ass with some kind of thick, lubricating juice and just kept pushing. Then, suddenly, her body relaxed and opened to him, allowing the entire wedged head to surge inside. Greased by whatever he'd squirted inside her, his cock sank deeper and deeper into her tight channel as X started working himself in, a little more with each push. He seemed impossibly huge, but soon every inch of him was buried inside her. She was stretched so wide around him that her poor, tortured ass burned. X took her hips in his hands, and then that fat, veiny cock that seemed so huge inside her began to move. He pulled nearly all the way out, then slid back home in one long push. Gina arched her back and moaned. She'd never felt so full. He did it again, then again. Each long thrust of that big, slippery cock inside her turned the stinging heat into an altogether different kind of tingling. Only too willing now, she bounced her ass back against him, toes curling. XTC actually grunted in pleasure as Gina's tight ass squeezed and pulled at him. The sound was music to her.

"Do you like that, Gina?" he asked, pace quickening.

"Yes, sir," she whimpered.

"Do you like my big cock up your naughty ass?"

"Oh, yes, sir!" she mewled. "Please, please..."

She held the back of the chair in a death grip, and her nipples kept rubbing against the fabric with each thrust of his hips. Her eyes lost focus as she was lost in sensation. All of a sudden, he pulled her tighter to him, driving his cock as deep inside her as he could. She gasped, the breath driven from her by the intensity of it. His hips slapped against her ass loudly as he hammered into her in short, fast strokes. And then, something totally unexpected happened. He pressed as far into her as he could, his hips shook, and she felt him flooding her ass with jets of hot wetness. She could feel his cock spasming inside her. Gina instantly had a fierce orgasm that left her panting for breath.

Gina's log. I have no idea where we are. I have no clue where we're going. I'm on a ship that runs on some type of energy I've never seen. This is one seriously messed up situation. I don't think I'm ready to even consider the implications of all this. Kathryn Reimer thinks that I programmed X, then stole him. One of my own crew members tried to kill me. Maybe I can go back and explain. I don't think the captain was in on it. She seemed really nice. But who knows, she's a company woman. I'll have to think of something. I can't stay on the run forever. Omg, there goes my pension. Who will hire me now? Worry about it later, worry about it later...

X looks so much hotter with his RealSkin on. He definitely has a personality, and I was totally right asking him questions would make him respond. Everyone knows AI is impossible, but if he's a programmed personality, he sure comes close. I wonder who's personality he's meant to simulate. I was also totally right that he's a total pervert. I'm definitely in love with an android.

The days passed fairly quickly, she found, despite how slowly the ship moved compared to a star cruiser. It was slow even in comparison to a giant cargo hauler like the Johnson, but without a clear destination, she had no idea how long the voyage was expected to take. Despite burning curiosity, she deliberately refused to ask. She knew she'd have to think about her situation eventually, but it was as though putting it off made the harsh reality of it less real. Instead, she lost herself in her duties. Though she had plenty of time to nap, read, and just sit and try to talk with him (he was as evasive now as he was before he was fixed), surprisingly, she actually had duties and there was maintenance to be done on the shuttle. The creator seemed to favour the colour green and steampunk decor. The ship was dominated by brass fixtures, redundant gears, and many items had an old-fashioned nautical appearance just because. X refused to tell her how the ship was powered, saying only that they needed to find Captain Miller. Confusingly and infuriatingly, he still insisted that she was Captain Miller. She had no idea why she was trying to find herself. True to his word, he made her work naked.

She found X to be a difficult task master, and he had one solution for improving her performance. She was beginning to think that while she may never have a six-pack, her stomach might have permanent grooves where his thighs went. She feared that forever now the feel of anything leg-shaped against her stomach would make her horny... Pavlov's pussy. Every few spanks, he'd squeeze her reddening flesh, making her legs stiffen and her toes slide on the floor. X would actually chuckle at her reaction, then ask her a question about being good and not repeating whatever her infraction had been, but her answer didn't matter—the spanking would be over when he was happy and not before. Between slaps, he'd rub her pussy, making her squirm even more. If it weren't for how long her ass stung afterward, she'd almost consider getting in trouble on purpose. The best part was the sex after the spanking. It was better than her fantasies.

Gina was turned over his knee yet again, squirming under his palm. The infraction this time was insubordination... yet again. Though he often allowed her to eat her meals normally, from squeeze tubes, X preferred that she get her nutrients straight from him. Apparently, insisting that she was really hungry, and that it would be a lot faster to just let her go below and grab a tube was not the answer he'd wanted to hear. Her mechanical master had just wiggled a finger into her pussy when an alarm went off on the comm. She groaned in frustration as he set her on her feet.

"What is it, sir?" she asked, as he spun his chair to look.

The droid studied it a moment, then looked up from the console and was instantly distracted by the wet cleft only centimetres from his face. He caressed her thigh and finally managed to look up.

"Well, machine's mate Gina, it seems we are approaching Suntech Happy Valley."

Averlin
Averlin
70 Followers
12