XTC 2.7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still smiling, eyes following his perfectly sculpted ass, as he turned to go about the cleanup. "Hmph, sentiment for an android," she muttered disapprovingly.

The captain fished her vape out of its retro metal case and fired it up while Number One began gathering up the gear from the fallen and rifling through their pockets. He would stow it all back in the merc's vehicle, and then drive that rover to Derek's garage, while the captain took her own back to base. Soon, Derek would have it fit for resale elsewhere. Number One would return later to collect the agent's vehicle for a similar fate. It took him a short while, and she waited patiently, thinking about what had just happened and what her next move ought to be.

"Well, then," she said, looking at the receding storm. "Assuming our clockwork Romeo ever gets any work done, they should be fine."

She sucked at her vapour thoughtfully, wondering if his attachment to the young technician might become a problem. She knew what they'd do on Earth if it did, what Nigel would recommend. She decided not to think about it. She fiercely hoped never to be placed in that position.

"The moment the dust settles, I need to make sure he gives her another nano injection," she muttered to herself.

"Ready to go, Captain," One said, interrupting her thoughts. "Their identification," he said, handing over the plastic.

The captain quickly leafed through them and sighed when nothing jumped out at her. Another puzzle for Nigel, or make a few enquiries of her own?

"We'd best get back and make sure nothing else is about to drop on our heads."

.

Gina woke abruptly, not even realizing she'd dozed off. She sat up and blinked, unsure of where she was or how she got there. It was a small bedroom, decorated with lots of cheap, gauzy fabrics meant to make it look vaguely reminiscent of a harem. The decorator seemed to have a frightening preoccupation with pink. She was naked except for metal bangles on her wrists and ankles. She ran a hand through her hair and tried to figure out what was going on.

"Gina," a voice said, impatiently, "it's time for your next client."

Turning to face the voice, she found herself staring at a woman dressed in clothing that looked like she'd got it from a costume shop. Tall boots, stockings, and sequined bustier suggested some kind of fetish, but she couldn't guess what fetish went with the twin-tailed jacket and choker. The skin job was good, but something about her, the way that she moved, the way that she looked at her, told Gina that the woman was a droid.

"What's going on? Where am I?"

"Stop being silly. In the shower. Come on, you know the drill," the attendant said, stepping closer. "Don't make me take you myself."

Gina quickly clambered off the bed, fearful of angering the strange droid. Following the woman's gesture, she passed through a doorway and into a small bathroom, dominated by a shower stall. The moment she stepped in, the android reached around her for the nozzle, which was on a hose. Being penned into the tiny space by the taller woman made Gina feel trapped and claustrophobic, and she was embarrassed being naked in front of this stranger. She wasn't given time to dwell on it; the water was turned on, then the droid stepped back and turned it on her without waiting for it to warm. The cold spray made her jump.

"Eek!" she shrieked, but the woman ignored her.

The droid hosed her down haphazardly, then thumbed a switch on the nozzle. Soap joined the spray, covering Gina in tiny bubbles. "Come on, wash," she insisted, giving the girl another squirt.

Fearful and disoriented still, she quickly obeyed, running her hands over slippery skin. Her nipples were hard, and goosebumps covered her, but it wasn't just the cold water.

"Bend over. Come on, spread. Hurry up, Gina. You're so slow."

Heat flooded her chest as she turned. She barely had time to be stung by the humiliation of it before more soapy water was sprayed liberally over her.

"Clean yourself. Hurry," the mechanical woman commanded, cocking a hip and emulating an impatient sigh.

The water had warmed, but just barely, and as Gina's fingers quickly worked the soap over and into her most intimate bits, her body kept clenching around them.

"Move your hands," she was commanded.

The cool water mercilessly blasted her backside, spraying over and into her. She squealed and squirmed as both her holes were stung by the spray, and it danced across her clit.

"All right, you're done, the woman declared, ignoring her whimpers.

Taking another hose from the wall, the droid blasted her with warm air from it, raising an eyebrow and gesturing for her to turn with a circle of her finger. When she was mostly dry, the woman stepped up to Gina and fluffed out her hair, as though she were a child who couldn't do it for herself. Her closeness was both intimidating and exciting.

"There we go," the droid said, apparently satisfied. With a hand on her shoulders, she directed the girl back to the bedroom.

The droid led her to a t-shaped stand near the bed. It had a polished metal ring a few inches from the floor, and the tee was covered with thick padding.

"Well, step closer," the droid ordered, with a tone of pronounced exasperation.

Gina had some definite misgivings about this, but not eager to earn her attendant's displeasure, she obeyed. Her feet slipped beneath the edge of the ring, the padded bar pressed against her upper thighs.

"So weird," she thought.

Suddenly, her ankles were yanked tight to the ring by powerful magnets. Gina gasped in surprise, but barely had time to register what was going on before her keeper placed a hand on her back and forced her to bend over the bar. The moment her hands dropped down to catch herself, they were also caught by the magnets, hitting the ring with a clang. Gina yelped in shock. She was now trapped, bent over this bar and unable to do anything more than wiggle.

"Perfect, perfect," the woman muttered, using her shin to nudge Gina's feet slightly further apart.

Fingers rubbed her pussy briskly, then spread the lips. A moment later, a finger pushed its way into her ass, making Gina squeal in surprise. It was greasy and wiggled, opening her. She yipped and instinctively clenched around it, but it was pulled back out almost as soon as it went in.

"What are you...?" she started, but received a warning tweak to her clit that took her breath and made her wince.

"You know the rules," she was warned. "No speaking unless spoken to. This isn't downtime."

Sufficiently chastised, Gina stared at the floor and chewed her lower lip. A moment later, she heard the door open, and footsteps came into the room.

"Welcome," the attendant bubbled. "Here she is, as requested. I hope she meets with your approval."

"Beautiful," a male voice responded. "Is she really organic?"

"Fully and completely," the female droid assured.

The male made an excited noise. Gina turned bright red, knowing that the two of them were staring at her bare ass. Because of her position, she couldn't see either of them. She couldn't decide if that made things better or worse.

"She's all yours," the attendant said. "If you have any needs or concerns, please just ring."

Booted feet clip-clopped away, and the door was closed, leaving her alone and naked with the male droid... bound and bent over. Her pussy clenched anxiously, and her heart leapt to her throat.

He didn't say anything, but she could feel his presence close behind her. He just stared at her for a long moment before he touched her. When he did, his hands roamed freely. They squeezed her ass, spread the cheeks, then pressed them together. He reminded her of X, the way he explored her body. Though, this droid seemed more like a virgin who'd never seen a girl before, where X was more like he was trying to commit every millimetre of her to memory, in case he never saw her again.

"So soft," he murmured as his hands glided up her sides and found her breasts. They palmed and squeezed, hefting their weight, sampling their texture. They pinched and rubbed her nipples.

"Fascinating," he decided, stepping away.

Without warning, he started tickling her. Shrieking and giggling, she twisted and turned, but couldn't escape his fingers.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" she pleaded.

He relented, leaving her gasping breathlessly.

"So responsive," he observed.

Stepping up behind her, the droid settled his hands on her ass again, squeezing them, enjoying their sumptuous firmness. Then, without further comment, he wet the end of his cock between her pussy lips, and thrust into her without ceremony, filling her to his length in one fluid movement. She cried out and squirmed, but quickly adjusted, her body welcoming the hot thickness of him.

"It's pulling me," he observed, wondrously. "That's so good. Exquisite."

He took her with deep, fast strokes that drove her over the edge. He may have approached her body like a curious virgin, but he fucked like a pro.

"Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi..." Gina whimpered. "Just like that..."

She came instantly, the moment he started slapping her ass. Pussy spasming around him, she came and came, and he just kept thrusting, just kept spanking, building the heat inside her a little more with each slap of his hand. Then, abruptly, he just stopped moving. He stood there, fully inside her for a full minute, then slowly withdrew, as though savouring the sensation. Gina felt so empty, her body still twitching, clutching at air, and she was left fighting to catch her breath.

"Amazing," the droid decided.

She heard the door open, and someone else came into the room.

"Ah, Logan 5!" a male voice called out, cheerfully. "Good to see you. I trust the experience was satisfactory?"

"Francis 7! Most satisfying," the client replied. "They really do feel different, and the physical responsiveness of these organics is remarkable."

If she could have, Gina would have turned an even deeper red. Here she was again, staring at the floor with strangers standing behind her, talking about her as though she weren't there. She was still bound, still unable to see who they were, and still on full display to the world... except this time, her pussy was freshly fucked and quivering, her own juices were drying on her inner thighs and her ass was glowing with bright pink hand prints.

"You're lucky to have had the chance. Last go for this one, I'm afraid."

"Really? I'm sorry to hear that."

"She's done quite well for us, but those are the rules," Francis commented. "And where would we be without the rules?"

"I suppose I should be glad the Technocrat even kept any organics, given how expensive they must be to raise."

"Given how endangered they are, and our reliance on Renewal, you should be more glad that they even consider the entertainment industry, and don't just keep them all for testing and for zoos."

Logan laughed. "Too true."

The entertainment industry? Sudden realization dawned on Gina. The robots had taken over, and they were keeping humans as playthings! What was this? What had happened? How was this possible?

"Well, I'd better be off!" Francis declared, signalling an end to their small talk.

The two said their goodbyes, and then the sound of retreating footsteps told her that she had once again been left alone with a male android.

"You are a beauty," he commented, directly behind her.

Gina shifted against the bar. She wished she could stand up, or at least see who he was.

"Wait, am I a... am I just a robot toy?" she thought, eyes widening, still trying to come to grips with her situation.

"Well," he said, thoughtfully, "I suppose there's still time for one more."

Without another word, he moved closer and sheathed his cock fully inside her.

"Ah!"

She cried out from the suddenness of it, and jerked against her bonds, but there was nothing she could do except stand there and take it. Francis gave it to her, pounding into her with hard, slapping thrusts. She wished she could reach back and press on his thighs to keep him from driving so deeply... she wished she could reach back and rub her clit. Her bottom bounced under the onslaught, her breasts swayed and her breath came in ragged gasps. His hips slowed, and for a second she thought he was done. Instead, she felt his thumb forcing its way into her ass. The moment it was seated inside her, he plunged the full length of his hot, thick cock into her again with long, slow thrusts that drove her hips into the beam. She came so hard she cried out and heat stung her cheeks. Without a word, he pulled out and stepped away. Gina's eyes watered and she started at the floor, panting.

Something hard and flat was pressed against the backs of her thighs. Her wrists were released, only to be refastened to the thing behind her, which turned out to be a tall board of some kind. The same was done to her ankles. Then, the board was tilted backward and she was wheeled away. She was whisked past a room where she saw a couple of human girls waiting on robots sitting in a lounge, which struck her as odd, because she wondered what robots could possibly want, other than the novelty of being waited on. She was taken outside, where she was trundled into a van; the board was secured to the wall, Francis got in, and then the van drove away.

After a short drive, the van stopped and she was wheeled through a small loading dock and up to a double door. The doors opened onto grungy hallways done up in the sterile-looking colours of a medical facility. There, she was delivered into an operating theatre lit only by a pair of surgical lights. A robot stood there, poring over tools on a tray. It didn't have any RealSkin, but was wearing a lab coat. It had the purposeful, methodical movements of a scientist or doctor, contemplating an experiment.

"It's a shame we can't keep them past the age of thirty," Francis commented, standing the board upright just at the edge of the circle of light.

"Beyond that, with increasing health problems, they become prohibitively expensive to keep. Past a certain point, increasing numbers of anomalies in their cellular structure risks the integrity of renewal. Their DNA doesn't replicate perfectly, and they're highly susceptible to damage from contaminants due to their inefficient and fragile construction," the doctor said, without turning around.

"I know, I just feel sorry for them."

"Hmph, sentiment for an organic," the doctor snorted. "You've been spending too much time with your friend, Logan. I thought you were more business-minded than that."

"The Technocrat will never need to question me, sir," Francis quickly assured.

The doctor's pointed silence was his answer.

"I'd best be going," Francis said, quickly retreating from the room before he could dig himself deeper.

The doctor turned to face her. Under the harsh lighting, his face was heavy with menacing shadows. As the machine approached, ice filled her veins. She struggled against her bonds, but to no avail. The android came to a stop only a foot away. Gina was startled by the soullessness of its eyes. They were like deep, dark pools, and she knew just looking at them, that it didn't feel pity, or remorse, and it absolutely would not stop until...

"But, but I'm not even thirty yet!" she protested.

"I'm afraid your DNA has exceeded the lifespan of its prime viability by 1.2 percent," he said, completely ignoring her. "Don't worry, we'll keep it on file in the carousel. You were quite popular. I'm sure you will be renewed."

It raised a needle in its fist and she screamed.

Gina woke abruptly, this time well aware she'd dozed off. She could still see that strange, alien face, and her entire being was filled with a deep, cold dread.

12