Xtcnymph: Intimate Diary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity's Games

Ch 4- Felicity's games

As arranged I arrived home wearing a school uniform, I always looked young for my age and in a short plaid-pleated skirt, white blouse, tie and stockings I looked every inch the rebellious over sexed -schoolgirl. Aunt Felicity's party was beginning and six men's eyes undressed me greedily as I came in the door.

As a Nymph I live in a small group of three girls looking about five years apart in age. I am the youngest at 18, my sister Candice is the next eldest at 21. She has stunning red hair, peaches and cream complexion- not a freckle on her skin. 5' 6" tall 34B-22-34. Long shapely legs and the kind of ass guys worship a face like an angel with full red lips that could swallow anything, looking something like an older red headed version of me. On this night she was resplendent in a powder blue satin mini skirt short enough to reveal her fishnet stockings. A black bustier cinched her firm round breasts tightly and pushed her luscious creamy fleshed tits upwards and outwards in prominent display beneath the see through gauze top that hung loosely across her alabaster shoulders, her brilliant red hair cascading sensuously around her slender neck to her shoulders.

My Aunt Felicity is a tall willowy 5'10" with long shiny jet-black hair. Her generous breasts drawing longing stares from all the men in the room. She had invited six wealthy men to our house for an 'investment party'. All of them no doubt wanted to invest their growing assets in Felicity's hot property. Felicity was literally poured into an exquisitely sexy red silk gown that hugged her hourglass figure like a second skin. Her fulsome breasts suspended between two mere shadows of fabric in a halter that split to the waist and clasped her tits seductively, the outline of her thick nipples showing through the tightly positioned sheer silk. Felicity and Candice, my sister, had planned the party and both of them teased three men each, flirting with them in their seductive attire. As I made my way to greet my sister and Aunt the men of all ages looked visibly excited.

Felicity moved to a raised section of the room and called everyone's attention to explain the game. She assured them that each guy would have the opportunity to have sex with all three of us at some stage and in some way. Candice and I joined Felicity at the front and she turned each of us around and to the male crowds delight she lifted up our skirts slid our panties aside and wrote a number on each of our ass cheeks in lip pencil then peeled up her own dress and revealed that she was 'number 1'. Candice my sister was '2' and on my ass was a red number '3'. Felicity went on to explain that to entertain all six men each of us would perform three tasks: a striptease, hand and mouth teasing of cocks and we would have our pussy eaten. The men would toss a coin in pairs. The winner's of each pair would get the first prize for each round, loser the next round. Felicity reached under her tight red gown and peeled off a red silk G-string and placed it into a hat. Each of us girls did the same and to slid off our panties and placed them in the hat accompanied by cheers and wolf whistles. The guys who had won the coin toss had to pick a panty at random from the hat and that determined which of us teased whom.

My first call was to have my pussy sucked and teased by an over excited man in his mid forties. My sister Candice was to strip for a tall athletic young man and Felicity was to caress, tease and suck, the eager cock of a man in his fifties. My excited partner was shaking when I held him and kissed him for the first time. I guided his hands underneath my short school uniform and let him cup my ass cheeks as I looked him in the eye and then leaned forward to whisper. 'Eat my sweet wet pussy. Make me cum. I'm so horny.' He let go of my ass and slid to his knees in front of me. I spread my legs and lifted the hem of my skirt so he could see my sweet blond patch. He kissed his way up my inner thighs licking me, sending tingles through me. Drips ran down my legs in anticipation as I pulled up my school skirt higher. He moaned and kissed my blonde pubic patch, parting my lips and pressing against my clit as I tingled and moaned. Lapping greedily at my sweet juices as I ground against his eager tongue his lips sucking at me, I squealed as I began to cum. As my eyes rolled backward in my head I glanced dreamily across the room where Candice was performing a sensuous lap dance removing her tight little skirt peeling it to the floor and gyrating her suspender belt clad hips over a seated young man. She led his hand to her bustier and beckoned him to untie the strap that held it tightly around her delectable breasts. As my licker sucked hard at my clit sending further shivers of pleasure through me, she tore the top from her body letting her boobs bob sensuously before his lascivious gaze.

To my left I noticed Felicity had already stroked her mans cock to a straining, bulging, engorged shaft and begun sliding her expert tongue across its length. Pausing briefly to blow on the tip and flicker her tongue excitedly around the distorted organ. As Felicity coaxed a hot shot of cum from her man and Sis shook her sexy ass over her ardent male admirer, a mass of moans filled the air as I squirted juice from my orgasm into the waiting mouth of my licker. 'Mmmmmmmmmmm I was on fire.' As we struggled to our feet the men cheered excitedly. Felicity had cum dribbling down her cheek, Sis sensationally naked and me with juice running down my inner thigh beneath my sweet school uniform.

The audience were too excited for words as they each fumbled to pull the panties from the hat for the next round. My next task was a cock sucking 'Mmmmmmm I was hot for it!' I kissed the older guy who held my tiny panties sweetly as I undid his fly. He was understandably hard. I slid my hand inside his pants and fondled him drawing ecstatic moans and gasps from him before I slid to my knees to take his cock in my fingers and guide it to my moist lips. I slid my tongue around the tip and ran it up and down the shaft. There were cheers as Felicity stripped off her red silk bra and her voluptuous tits bobbed in front of her for all to admire. I felt my man's cock thicken even more as he saw her. All eyes were on her. Sis screamed as her partner lanced his tongue into her quivering pussy, She came repeatedly and the air was filled with her shrill screams and breathless begging for more. I plunged down hard swallowing the engorged cock that I held in my hands and mouth as he gasped and ogled at Felicity's shapely form. His moans turned to screams as he begged me to suck and I felt his cock swell and throb as I slid it down my throat breathlessly sucking while my fingers and hands teased his balls. My fingernails grazing his balls lightly teasing coaxing his swollen cock to tingle and swell and throb until he exploded screaming and squirting in my mouth and exploding on my face and in my hair, wildly, shaking and moaning, begging me to suck him. I greedily swallowed the hot cream and licked my fingers as I returned to the front for the penultimate show.

This time it was my turn to strip, Aunt Felicity's pussy was being eaten and Sis sucked cock, both of them naked while I looked dishevelled in my school uniform hair covered in cum. The music began we had one song to do our business. I loosened my tie, unbuttoned my white blouse. My pert round breasts, clenched in a cleavage in my hot pink low cut bra making the guy I was stripping for reach for me greedily. I guided his hand to my waist and let him unbutton my skirt, which slid to the floor as I kissed him. I turned and let him unhitch my bra and he came up behind me pressing his cock against my ass and fondled my sweet round tits kissing my neck as I wiggled my ass against his cock which was moments away from bursting, three naked women and a room full of men who had been teased to extreme. When the music stopped, Sissy and Felicity returned to the front and so did I.

The final part of the game was wild: whichever guys had not yet had us would get to have sex with us for the rest of the night. Winners got pussy losers got head after that it was anything goes. We disappeared to our bedrooms and showered the guys waited in our rooms. I returned wearing a sweet hot pink baby doll halter nightie with v string panties. I kissed an eager younger man and stripped him. His cock was super hard. The older guy was bulging out of his pants. 'I want you both at the same time then we swap, is that ok?' I teased. While I kissed the young guy, he fondled my breasts kissing me wildly and squeezing my nipples his hard cock swelling against me. The older man came up behind and kissed my ass cheeks and fingered my pussy until I began to shiver and moan. I slid my hands to the guys cock and then bent over to kiss it my ass poking out behind.

'Fuck me' I gasped. As I began to suck on the cock bobbing rigidly in front of my face, his thick cock penetrated me deeply urgently. His balls slapped against my ass cheeks. I took the other cock deep into my mouth and for fifteen minutes or more we ground against each other sucked and slapped flesh. We collapsed on the bed still fucking and sucking wildly. Repositioning several times as the cocks slammed into me. I rode one while the other thrust his cook eagerly into my mouth. I lay back as one fucked me face on and the other presented his cock from the side of the bed. We fucked, sucked, and changed position for almost two hours, my hot magical pussy juice making them so strong and hard. I came more and more and more until finally I felt them both shudder and moan. My orgasm hit theirs both simultaneously exploding in an orgy of delight. Jism poured into my mouth and pussy and we coupled. My throat and pussy sucking the juice into me, suspending pleasure- making it last and increase. I moaned and they panted with each hot sticky shot wave after wave of pleasure passed over us as I drew the energy from their orgasm and the juice from their engorged throbbing cocks. They were over come with pleasure as we orgasmed in slow motion in a pleasure that lasted and lasted.

12