XXX Cinema Fun

Story Info
Strangers meet online then meet for public sex.
1.9k words
4.24
41.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showered, with my hair and makeup done, I'm sat on the bed. I am feverishly readying myself for the day ahead, wondering if I'm ready for what I'm about to do. My nerves are shot and I'm having trouble with my clothing. With unsteady hands I fumble with the fixtures on my suspenders, taking a deep breath to calm myself down. I eventually win the battle with the clasps and pick up my sexy new bra. I've decided to go with knee high boots and a simple black dress to complete my outfit. Classic, demure enough for public showing and, I'm hoping, sexy.

I do one last check of my appearance in the mirror and decide if I don't leave now I'm going to stay home. Meeting a complete stranger I've only ever spoken to in a seedy chat room is unlike me and so very out of character. I grab my keys off the sideboard and walk out the door.

I'm catching the train into the city, so it's a short drive to the station. I'm feeling nervous and a little afraid. I walk into onto the platform feeling like everyone knows I'm not wearing any panties. It's exhilarating and frightening all at the same time. The journey into the city takes about half an hour and the closer I get to the city the better I'm feeling about the decision I've made and the giant leap of faith that I about to take. There's an older gentleman looking at me with curiosity in his eyes. I can't help it; all of a sudden I'm making solid eye contact as I run my hand up my thigh and show him a glimpse of the top of my stockings. He readjusts himself with a shy smile he, glances at his wife and then then back to me. The attention is arousing and makes me feel like I have a little more control, giving me the boost I need to go through with my planned meeting. Just as I start to think that the train ride will never end the announcement comes over the PA that my stop is next. I straighten up and get ready to leave the train.

I step outside the train on shaky legs and walk to the escalators. I briefly glance at my phone to make sure I'm on time and to see if there's a message from him. Has he cancelled? A small part of me is hoping so. I look down, I'm early and there's a message from him asking if I have arrived in the city. My heart skips, beat he hasn't cancelled, and I think he is actually looking forward to meeting me for coffee. I start to wonder whether his idea of what constitutes coffee is different to mine.

I'm standing outside the train station watching the lunch rush of people walking and talking. There's a busker just down the mall singing one of my favorite songs and I can't help singing along. His rendition of Melissa Ethridge, "Like the way I do" sounds like he is singing it directly to me. I check my phone and he is on his way. My stomach is in knots and my legs feel like jelly... Fuck, it's only coffee I keep reminding myself, trying to rationalize my position and pull myself together. I breathe deeply as he approaches, trying in vain to hide my nerves. He approaches me without hesitation, the sharp business suit belying the tone of conversation that we have been engaged in for some time now. The grin on his face like makes him look like a cheeky Cheshire cat.

He's actually cuter than his picture and I seem to relax a little straight away. We walk down the road looking for somewhere to sit and chat and conversation just seems to roll naturally. We find a coffee shop and slip into a booth, he is sitting close and I can feel sexual tension between us building. As the seemingly inane conversation rolls on I am distracted by the feeling of his hand on my leg under the table. My heart begins to race and I can't help thinking I wish he would kiss me. Almost as soon as I brush the thought out of my mind his lips are on mine. I am overcome by a surge of adrenaline and I instantly want his hand to move further up my leg, giving him a chance to see how turned on he has made me. I can feel my breath quickening and almost immediately his hand is under my dress. We are in a coffee shop kissing and he is teasing the outside of my pussy. Given our location it is hard to let him do exactly what he wants and his hand fumbles to find what it is looking for. Oh my god it feels so good to be doing this in public I think silently to myself as his fingers start to lock in on their target. I lean back and he moves his hand with more control. We are now both completely oblivious to the world around us and I can't help thinking that I want, nay need more from him. I sit up straight and we finish our drinks. We continue to engage in moderately interesting conversation. I try to remain composed but to be honest my mind is wandering and I sense that he is looking right through my calm exterior.

He sits back and looks at me with a smile that explains the nasty dirty things he has in his mind and asks if I'd like to go and watch a movie. We'd already discussed during our time talking online the fact the XXX cinema in the city is a well know spot for people to go and have public sex. Right at this moment all I can think of is how much I want to wrap my mouth around his cock and make him cum. I don't even look at him, somewhat breathlessly say "yes" and get up and follow him to the cinema. The short walk through the city is uneventful and we hardly speak. The building sexual desire is more than enough to fill the void of the silence and I am unsure whether I would be coherent or not at this point anyway. We arrive at the cinema and walk down the stairs. My yearning pussy begins to moisten as the smell of male sweat and sex fill my nostrils.

We stand around for a while waiting to be served and there is a curvy gorgeous girl behind the counter wearing a tartan skirt with knee high socks and nothing else. I'm momentarily distracted and wish that I could take her home, but that's not why I'm here. He buys the tickets and I follow him in behind the curtain. I am confronted by a large older man straight in front of me looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. I hear his breathing as he plays with his cock out in the open. To say that the scene is confronting does not do justice to how overwhelmed I feel.

I follow my man down the stairs to a row of seats away from my new admirer. He places a calming hand on the small of my back and I begin to relax. I adjust myself to sit accessible and straight away his lips are on mine and I'm lost as to the fact we are in public and we are being watched.

I lean back to catch my breath and the old man is standing only feet away with his cock in his hand stroking himself and unashamedly watching my new friend's fingers slide deeper inside my pussy. My hands begin to wander and I find his cock running down the leg of his suit trousers. I stroke him and feel it grow in response.

Without a word he gets up and changes positions and suddenly has is mouth on my pussy. It feels so good and I no longer care about the other men in the cinema, all I can think of is his tongue. He looks up at me noticing the vanilla love juice I applied at home this morning just in case I decided to go through with more than coffee.

He stands and removes his pants and suddenly his cock is there in front of me, so long and thick. I lean forward and put it straight in my mouth. I suck his cock with need and can taste his enjoyment as a little of his sex streams across my tongue; his fingers find their way to my dripping pussy and he rubs my clit vigorously as I continue to take his throbbing cock in my mouth. I am transported to my own world, completely unaware of anything else going on around me. As I can feel myself about to shatter he cums in my mouth and I instinctively swallow all of him. He tastes like sugar and salt and I'm proud of myself as I always am when I've finished a man with my tongue.

He sits next to me and kisses me and goes straight back to playing with my pussy. His fingers move inside me deep and fast. I can feel he is adding fingers and my pussy is welcoming them. I can feel myself drawing more and more of them in. I'm wet and needy, building to orgasm and needing his cock to be inside me. His cock is still exposed; my hand slides up his thigh and finds it. I am pleasantly surprised to find that he responds immediately to my touch and within seconds I have his member at attention.

I pull away from the kiss and move my lips to his ear, softly telling him that I need him inside me. He promptly stands and reaches for my hand, telling me in an authoritative tone to stand. I comply with his request and he turns me around while covering his cock and bends me at the waist. My tits are exposed and being leered at by the gentlemen in the audience and now I'm bent over the back of a chair in the cinema with men watching as he enters me. He is big and I feel myself stretch a little but it feels oh so amazing and his tempo builds and he is standing behind me fucking me hard and fast and I can hear my own noise. From our discussions he knows that I like to have someone take control from me and he smacks my bare ass cheeks hard to ensure that I know who has the power. With the feeling of his cock deep inside me I am at his beck and call, submitting myself fully to the pleasure that is overcoming my body.

I can the sound of my dripping wet pussy being pounded by his thick, strong shaft and my breathing is heavy as I let out a moan. I'm losing control. I am moaning as though we are in a private room to ourselves. I feel his speed increase and can feel him deep inside me as he stills and I feel him thrust one last time. In an instant it is over and the feeling of being overwhelmed begins to subside.

Both satisfied we stand, straighten our clothing and leave the cinema. We walk together to the train station while engaging in small talk which belies the intensity of what we have just shared together. A complete stranger has taken me far beyond my comfort zone and I have thrived. We reach the front of the station where we say our goodbyes, he goes back to work and I jump on the train to go home. Pulling my dress down as I take my seat I wonder whether anyone can tell where I have just been.