XXX Factor

Story Info
Sex Judge Gets in on the Action.
2.1k words
3.58
22.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tfrah
tfrah
3 Followers

Author's Note: This is a self-contained story but also may, with certain changes including greater control/reluctance element, form a part of a much longer story. All feedback welcome.

*****

I could imagine worse ways to spend my days. We had to sit in a long hall, but it was filled with people from all across the area who liked the show – it was a popular event. To come in person was a bit of a coveted privilege, although theoretically anyone could do so.

I'd been both lucky and also generous in the favors I offered in the past, so I had a long tenure as "judge." I pulled my notebook out of my sachel-bag, putting it on my lap, and took out my tobacco case. I rolled a long spliff, equal parts tobacco, hash, and skunk weed, as I waited for the first ladies to arrive. I did always enjoy the show, although some sessions were certainly better than others.

As I light my spliff, the first three young women parade in front of the crowd. My notebook on my lap open to the correct page, reconciled to the day's routine monitoring, I watch them disrobe, tossing tiny halter-tops and bras aside or into the crowd of spectators. The first girl dances along at a trot, breasts bouncing, a big grin on her face. The crowd cheers as she stops and dances in front of one man, some dark-haired man in the front row with a scruffy beard and an inquisitive grin. He is not one of the judges.

As she swerves her hips and grinds the air just centimeters in front of him, he looks up and laughs. She stops dancing, unsnaps her tiny panties and throws them into the crowd, her legs open and her pussy just an inch or so from the man's face. She smiles and gives him a wink, exuding confidence. So, he slips his tongue out, lapping at the lips of her little cunt. She obliges him with a taste – smiling to the crowd, she presses her pussy against his mouth, holding it there for a moment, then pulls back, dancing again and surveying the audience.

I watch as she thrusts her hips against his face again, until his mouth engulfs her whole pussy, then pulling back – she did this at least twice, and he obligingly sucked her clit, I'm sure. I could tell he must have stuck his tongue deep inside her, too, as I knew the look on her face when she threw back her head, grasping her breasts. Then she pulled away from him again, smiled, and carried on across the room to the other side. I put a check beside her name; I liked her. She was enjoying herself; it was obvious.

The second girl was plumper than the first: big, bouncing breasts, a roll of extra fat around her belly, nice to hold, and creases on her hefty thighs. She was mountable, lovely for groping and grasping, but I wasn't sure she realized how hot she was. Whereas the first girl was smiling and laughing, this second girl looked as if she had to remind herself to look up every few moments. Her natural inclination, I noted as I took a long drag on my still-burning, first morning spliff, was to study the ground as she trotted along. This was an obvious sign of a lack of openness. She was feeling self-conscious, nervous about her abilities, and contributions. I made a note in my book: 'appears forced.'

The third girl was unremarkable at this session: wide hips, small breasts, and an expression that said she knew how to do what she was told. I knew this from an earlier session some months ago. She always seemed confident enough: opening her legs for the crowd, looking them directly in the eyes, playing with herself, it was nice; but she had been here before and it showed – sometimes I wondered if she was bored. She had little true spirit, which I marked in my book. From the last time, I remember her shoving a long vibrator in her pussy, and grinding until orgasm for the people, lustily, heartily, twice. She did enjoy it, and she came, but she was doing the same routine this time.

So, she was unremarkable among the tide of different souls. I could not fault her terribly, but nor would she get the high marks she would need. But none of these girls were like the truly repressed ones I had seen in my early days.

Clothed to hide everything of interest – to hide the luscious skin we were there to enjoy, we said to them: come, get undressed, touch your pussy for us. Show us you love it. And they said: what?! I've been told all my life to cover it up until I choose—or worse am given to—some single man and I am stuck in his possession ever after. How can you tell me now to come on stage and bear my pussy for all?

And so we said, listen: you are a woman with desires, lusts, needs, including that of displaying your body for all to see: come on stage and share your gorgeous body and your pussy with all of us, and we'll make your desires come true. Open up completely for us, and we will all masturbate for the love of it, together with you, and bring you to heights of pleasure you cannot imagine.

And they did. The women who had been so inhibited, chaste all day in drab clothing covering their beautiful bodies, sometimes even covering their faces in veils, stripped them off for all the men and women of the big long room, exposed their pussies, and we licked them and touched them, and told them how sexy they were, and they came in our hands and our mouths. Naked (otherwise) and coming in the mouths of lucky spectators, while we judges groped their titties, small and large, we only pulled off their veils after they submitted to brazen, shameless, wanton climax.

Then we looked deeply in their eyes we made them tell us how much they loved it – being naked, being handled, rough, sexy, sweet, everyone given a chance to feel and touch and love their bodies while we took turns licking each newly freed pussy.

The best part of my role as judge is that I get more direct attention from the girls than the regular spectators. There are certainly some perks. Like, a good example is when one busty girl called Tiffany got herself off on my knee, which led to a bit of competition between her and another girl. Obviously hoping to leave a lasting impression, she was grinding her pussy on my knee and playing with my breasts but also teasing me – hardly touching my pussy at all, just showing it to the crowd.

It was quite a tease and quite fun. All the while she was also licking this other girl Debbie off. Then Tiffany dragged me off my chair onto the floor, very unprofessional, but the crowd loved it. She kept teasing me, making me want more, getting me distracted. See, as it turned out, they both fancied another judge, a muscular man called Max, and they knew he might only have time to fuck one of them. They had a little rivalry going on, and they were using me as a tool, because they knew I could let the crowd decide who could fuck whom, and I could break a tie if the crowd couldn't decide. And, if their sex went over "regulation" time, or something, they knew they had to get me on their side.

First, Debbie had tried to coax me by touching my pussy: with her delicate touch, I would be ready to say anything, judge any way she wanted. But Tiffany wanted me to side with her, so she was trying to distract Debbie, by licking her pussy. Debbie became too distracted to touch my now throbbing, wet pussy and I became desperate for Tiffany too, who was grinding closer to my pussy, and still teasing me, keeping my pussy away from Debbie's gentle touch and exposed to the spectators, meanwhile bringing Debbie to climax with her expert tongue.

I grabbed Tiffany's pussy when I had a chance, reaching down and feeling her cunt where she'd been humping my leg, offering my fingers, and also my pussy for a rub against hers, but she wanted Max to fuck her, and to come inside her. So, although she humped my fingers a little, I knew I would be getting Debbie, because Tiffany's pussy was taken.

The crowd loved it. They were both playing with me to get me to agree to let Max fuck them, but Tiffany was winning. The crowd could go either way, so it going to be up to me. Tiffany figured I'd agree to let Max fuck her because I'd then I could have Debbie, who would let me finger her and even fuck her with my famous super-powered vibrator, which I always brought with me. And she in turn would surely get me off. I didn't want Debbie to go to Max for a fuck, I wanted that pleasure, and if Tiffany had Max to fuck her, she'd stop licking Debbie's pussy, and Debbie would be desperate for a fuck! That sounded just fine to me.

So, as Tiffany grinded her pussy on my knee, and sucked Debbie's clit, she was staring longingly at Max. His body was sweating, and he was eyeing up all of us, Tiffany, Debbie getting licked by her, my exposed pussy, and at the skinny young blonde who was sucking him off. Max had a hot body too, and it was a joy to see him hard.

Of course, I wouldn't have minded getting fucked by Max, but I wasn't sure the crowd wanted it – they'd seen my lust for Debbie and Tiffany's for Max. The young blonde sucking Max off was going to have to play second fiddle on this one – maybe she'd fiddle my clit, while I fucked Debbie. I was in a pretty good position (or two) that day.

So, while Tiffany watched Max getting sucked, she ground her pussy against my leg; she was begging with her eyes to have a chance to get fucked by him. She couldn't help it; so pulling her tongue from Debbie, Tiffany begged the crowd to let her get Max to fuck her, she said "please, people let Max Fuck Me Now! Please my darlings, make him fuck me, make him fuck me –Max must fuck me, now!"

The crowd gave in – they said "finish off" to the girl sucking Max, who was nice enough to take a bit of cum, without letting him lose his drive; Debbie was already coming in Tiffany's mouth by the time the crowd had cheered their assent on the fucking question, but she was ready for more from me, a proper fucking; so Max grabbed Tiffany and thrust her down, on the table in front, forced her legs apart and started fucking her as hard as he could to make her come in regulation time, so I wouldn't dock their points, or wound their image in the crowd's eyes; and meanwhile Debbie spread her legs, and I started thrusting my big highly charged vibrator in her pussy, pulling it out and pressing it hard against her clit after every few thrusts, making her pant and squeal.

Meanwhile the young blonde came behind me, started playing with my pussy, and threatening to fuck me from behind with a massive black dildo. I fucked and fucked Debbie's pussy with that favorite vibrator of mine, as the blonde fucked me with her fingers, playing with my pussy with all her fingers, and showing the crowd, opening my pussy again for the crowd to see – to judge the judge – and then rubbing the big black dildo against my pussy. Then, suddenly she started thrusting it deep, fucking me harder and harder, from behind, as I did the same to Debbie who started to come, and so she was thrusting harder and deeper in me as Debbie's moans get louder, and I feel myself starting to come to a massive climax too—while Tiffany, getting fucked by Max, moans louder and louder too. I feel her fucking me harder and deeper and so I thrust into Debbie deeper too, and Tiffany is screaming, getting fucked by Max, and I realize I am too... and so is the crowd!

tfrah
tfrah
3 Followers