XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott didn't know what to do. On one hand, he obviously shouldn't want to see this cloaked spirit's huge breasts, but part of him was curious what she looked beneath the veil. He couldn't find the words to fight back.

"Now!" she said firmly, and both Sophie and Emily began to pull. As if the cloak were made to be pulled apart, to be torn into shreds, the dress began to split along the seam Rowena had started. It split up and down, up towards her neck and down towards her crotch. More of her ghostly pale flesh began to emerge from within. Her chest. Her stomach. Her neck. Her cunt. With one last hard jerk, the dress split completely, from her neck to her ankles. The two women released their grip and allowed the cloak to fall to the floor.

The true Rowena had emerged. And once one laid eyes upon her, there was no looking away.

There was just so much about her that drew the eye. She was indeed as pale as the few glimpses he had had of her indicated. The expanse of her flesh was pale and ghostly with barely any color whatsoever, so pale she almost shown bright in the dim room. But, that didn't mean she didn't have color.

Her skin was covered with tattoos. Not just stray, disparate tattoos here and there. They were all over. They went all across her belly, up to just under her breasts. They went around the outsides off her massive rack, the majority of the breast skin left bare, with only the outer edges adorned with ink. Her upper chest was covered as well, up to her collar. Her shoulders and her arms were covered with strange designs, ending near her wrists. Down lower, some of the tattoos were approaching her exposed vagina, getting very close above it and around it, but the vagina itself was left bare. The tattoos crept down one leg, the leg that had been exposed to him earlier, but ending on her upper thigh. On the other leg, the designs went down to her ankles. Her pale flesh must have been the dream canvas for some twisted tattoo artist, but Scott had no idea what kind of person could come up with the designs that adorned her flesh.

The tattoos were very strange. Some of them were odd designs and symbols, almost like hieroglyphs, designs Scott couldn't decode. In other spots there was text, but in a strange language Scott had never seen before. There was no rhyme or reason to any of it. In some spots, the tats were neat and orderly, in clear deliberate designs or patterns. In other spots, the tats were haphazard, fitting where they could find a bit of tract in her pale flesh. Beyond the text and strange symbols, some of them were more tangible designs, like ornate pieces of armor. Some parts looked like dragon scales. Another looked like a snake crossing her flesh. Some of them looked like portions to some strange map.

Some of the designs were slightly terrifying. There were some very detailed designs of spiders, and fangs. Some designs on her arms looked like screaming, disembodied spirits, the slight bit of facial features discernable in the design were twisted in an unholy scream of terror.

There was something different about these tattoos. Something unearthly. These tattoos had no color, just a dark, inky black... an inhuman black, a black so deep it felt like you could fall into it and disappear into a dark void forever. Their darkness was set off even more by her pale skin, which seemed to glow in distinction to the darkness. It was a hypnotizing contrast.

Rowena noticed Scott admiring her tattoos, so she spun around to let him admire the other half of her body. And admire he did.

Much like the front of her, the tattoos on her back was an amalgam of the strange and the ornate. Her back was nearly completely covered, up to the back of her neck. Some of the tattoos from the front curling around her back as well. Some of the tattoos infringed upon her round ass, not fully invading the perky flesh but pressing in on its territory, some of the designs making it onto her round cheeks, but for the most part, the designs went around her ass, splitting off at her lower back and going around her hips and down to her legs, covering the backs of them in the same places as the front. He was about to look away, but one of the designs caught his eye. A few inches above the top of her ass-crack was a tattoo of the head of a snake, mouth open, ready to strike. And its eyes, the eyes of the snake, there was something about them... something dark. Something evil.

Scott's eyes leapt around her back, his eyes pulling various designs from the morass. Large lizard-like claws, practically bursting from her skin. Sharp pointed tongues. Bones. More snakes. More strange soul-like spirits. Sharp pointed tendrils. And on top of that, there was more text and strange designs haphazardly strewn along her back and spine. The text and designs were arranged in such a strange off-kilter method that felt wrong in an unexplainable way. Something dark was the source of this ink, as if she had been marked by some twisted demon, a demon that couldn't contain her. It was as if she had escaped from Hell itself, but not without being marked in the process.

He didn't know how right he was.

Scott realized he could spend hours studying the strange tattoos adorning this woman, but his eyes were drawn elsewhere. As she spun around to face him again, his eyes were pulled upward to those two jutting mounds of flesh he had seen covered by her cloak, but he was now truly seeing them in the flesh.

They were absolutely mammoth, larger than Sophie's, but maybe a hair smaller than Emily's. They were round and full, and her hard nipples were swollen. Rowena was a tall, thin woman, and these massive udders on her chest really stood out. But she was an imposing woman, and her mammoth rack added to that. They were only slightly marked by tattoos, sharp tendrils on the outsides of them, tapering off as the expanse of flesh become too much to bear. The tattoos from her stomach stopped just under her breasts, as if those two bursting mounds were too big to be contained by these mere tattoos. But despite how marked her body was, those two mammoth breasts seemed like the purest parts of her, not tainted by dark designs.

Scott glanced at her face. And it wasn't her gorgeous mature face that caught his attention. It wasn't her cool, plump lips. It wasn't her closed eyes. It wasn't the fact that for a woman that appeared to be much older than him, she had minimal wrinkles. No, the thing that caught his attention was her hair.

It was white. Like, literally white. Not gray, not silver, not blonde, white. It seemed to glow like the rest of her, hanging down as she tilted her head back. Her hair was straight, hanging down to her mid-back, glowing against the darkness of her marked body. Finally, she tilted her head forward, and her eyes opened.

Her eyes were almost more striking. They glowed a crystal blue, the lone beacons of color on her otherwise all-white canvas. They looked jarring and otherworldly, deep pools of blue that were impossible not to notice, glowing in the dim light of this bedroom.

Her age was impossible to tell. She had the face of someone maybe in her mid-forties or so. But her appearance was so otherworldly that Scott suspected that this was some sort of smoke-screen, and that she might in fact be older than he thought. A lot older. Scott suspected this because although her face seemed relatively wrinkle free, her hands seemed old... worn... wrinkled.

Rowena's striking eyes stared down the married man, appraising him silently, letting her eyes trail up and down his form lazily. Scott did the same. He let his gaze trail across her massive, round breasts, letting his eyes trace her curves. His eyes locked onto her hard, jutting nipples, aching for a mouth to surround them. His eyes trailed down her lithe, firm belly, past her belly button and down to her bare, hairless cunt. His eyes stared at her puffy lips and protruding clit before glancing downward across her long firm legs down to her bare feet standing on the cold, wooden floor.

Sophie and Emily stood next to Rowena, each with their hands on their hips as they stared at the married man. All three stared at him silently, and he felt naked under their gaze.

It was hard not to compare the three. Each had their positives and negatives. Emily had the biggest breasts of the three, but looks-wise, she was simply okay, and she had pale skin. Plus, of the three, she was the least fit. Sophie was the most traditionally gorgeous of the three. She had shiny chestnut hair, perfect tan skin and amazing looks. She probably had the best butt of the three as well. And she had massive DD's, but she kept company with two of the few women who had her beat in terms of cup-size. And Rowena, her face was striking and gorgeous in a way, but shocking to say the least. Her whole appearance was shocking. Her white hair. Her pale skin. Her wicked tattoos. She didn't have the biggest breasts of the three, but hers were still absolutely mammoth. Her butt was round and juicy, but Sophie had her beat there. But, despite her shocking façade, there was something strangely attractive about her. Something about her that conjured thoughts of nasty, rough fucking. Emily had the biggest breasts, and Sophie had the best looks and the best ass, but Rowena... her dark, shocking appearance somehow gave her the most sex appeal, as strange as that may sound.

"I want to see him naked." Emily said, looking up to Rowena.

"Agreed." Rowena said to her fellow spirit. "Scott, take off your pants."

"Oh... no. No!" Scott said, trying to stand up for himself.

"Oh, c'mon, Scott, it's nothing we haven't seen before." Rowena remarked.

"Make him show it to us!" Sophie pouted.

"I will, dear." Rowena said confidently. "He'll be begging to show it to us very soon. Scott, we've seen it all. Trust me. We've seen you in action. We've seen every inch of you. We've seen the way your cock rises to a full, mighty nine inches, throbbing with desire. We've seen the way the tip of your cock swells up when you are overwhelmed with pleasure. We've seen the way your cock quivers right before you cum. We've seen the way your sack swells with cum when you are bursting with need. So, you should feel no shame in showing us the goods, Scott. We've seen it all before. Don't you want to show three hot babes your cock, Scott?"

When Scott thought of three hot babes, it wasn't the three women standing in front of him. Sophie, sure, but Emily and Rowena were not the typical 'hot babes'. They had their positive qualities, but they definitely did not fit in that mold.

"No... I can't." Scott said. Rowena smiled.

"Scott, I am very experienced at this kind of thing. And sure, your mind is telling you one thing, that this is wrong, but it's pretty obvious that little Scott feels very differently." Rowena said, pointing at his bulging crotch.

She was right. Despite everything, this highly charged situation had Scott rock-hard. Sure, these women were attractive, Sophie the most conventionally so. But this wasn't a scene in a bar or anything like that. This was a situation that Scott couldn't explain, a conflict with three women that he didn't know or understand. Were they ghosts? Spirits? Angels? Demons? Were they a reality he didn't understand or merely figments of his mind? Was he merely dreaming this all up and not realizing it?

He didn't know. He couldn't say. But in this situation, being approached by three women so aggressively, it was hard to deny its effect. Sophie was a straight up babe, like something out of a porn movie. Emily had a more realistic, matronly attractiveness. Rowena, despite her striking appearance, was very attractive and so aggressively sexual that she was hard to deny. As long as the women aren't completely disgusting, being approached so aggressively by nearly any woman or group of women will have its effect on a man. It's nice to be wanted in such a raw way.

But obviously, that's where the line ends. Scott wasn't about to just drop his pants and show these spirits the goods. Of course not, that would be crazy. Sure, he might be hard, but he wasn't stupid. Sure, these naked, aggressive women were clamoring for his cock, and their tits were jiggling with every word, but he wasn't about to give in and throw his marriage away.

"No... no... I'm not gonna show you my penis!" Scott spoke, shaking his head. "This is crazy!"

"Why not?" Rowena asked.

"I'm married, for one! And two, I have no idea who any of you are, what any of you are!" Scott replied. All three of the spirits burst out in laughter.

"Scott, you are cute, but you're a bit dumb." Sophie said. Rowena calmed herself and began speaking.

"Scott, this started with you in bed, and when this ends, you will still be in bed. Nothing that happens here will change that." Rowena explained.

"So, this is a dream?" Scott asked. Rowena thought over this question for a second.

"Yes. Sure." Rowena answered. Scott sensed a deception in her words.

"You're lying." he stated.

"This is not quite a dream like the dreams you normally have, but in the end it will have the same impact on your life as any normal dream you have would." Rowena said. Scott took in her words for a moment. This felt real, but sometimes, you didn't know you were in a dream till it was over. "So, when we tell you that you should show us your dick, there's really no harm to be had. When this is all over, you will wake up with your wife, in bed, on Christmas morning."

"If it's all the same, I'd rather not." Scott said. Rowena rolled her eyes slightly.

"Scott, are you really that dull as to not even let yourself have fun in your dreams?" she asked. Scott considered her words. Yeah, Scott was very devoted to his causes, but he liked to have fun. He thought of himself as good natured, but was he missing out? "We've shown you how your path ends... we've shown you what happens in your life if you continue on the path you're on. A life where your dreams are shattered, where you fail in every cause you fight for, where you have no children, no impact, and the only legacy you leave is all the things you missed out on. You will be a footnote, a lesson, a prime example of what happens to a man who misses out on the spoils of life, who wastes his time on pointless causes and doesn't realize what he's missing out on till it's too late. Are you satisfied living a life that makes no impact, that leaves no long-lasting legacy? What kind of life is that? What kind of life is it to not take in its many spoils? It's disrespectful to the blessings you have! Are you trying to prove a point to someone? To your family? To your wife? To God? Trust me when I tell you that your family uses you, your wife is stealing your life and she knows it, and God doesn't care about you. So, I'll ask again, why keep resisting us in the face of your own wasted life?"

Scott felt the hollowness one feels when confronted with one's mortality. She brought up good points. If the future she showed him was true, then that meant that all his work was for naught, that he failed to truly live up to the very end. And although he couldn't be sure what they were showing him was accurate, deep down, it was a worry. There were times where he'd go weeks on end, working practically all day, where he'd barely even see his wife. He didn't have a lot of free time to have fun, and there were times he wished he could just have all this be over and go about life like everyone else, not worrying about the bigger picture, and just try to live life in search of pure, maximum enjoyment, damn the consequences. He wished he had it in him to just let things go and walk away, but that was impossible. Everyone had expectations of him. His family, his wife, his co-workers, his friends, his rivals, they all expected him to be hard at work standing against the people who were corrupting this city. He couldn't just walk away from that. He would be letting everyone down. It felt like he was sort of bound to this life, where even if he wanted to change, he couldn't. He was bound by all these unseen forces that were binding him to a life that, apparently, was going nowhere. And as happy as he was with his life, being forced into this position did seem a bit unfair. Even if he did want to walk away, he couldn't. He was stuck here. Stuck in a failing life.

He hated the idea of failing. Of letting anyone down. He was happy with his life, but he didn't enjoy knowing the fact that this would all be nothing.

"Scott, consider this a free pass. We are offering you no-strings-attached, guilt free sex with three hot babes. There is literally no way you could get caught. There is no way anyone else can find out. This is truly an invisible affair. Why not simply try us out and see how you feel?" Rowena pressed, knowing she was wearing down the married man.

"But I would know." Scott said.

"Oh my God!" Sophie said, rolling her eyes. Emily rubbed her forehead and Rowena shook her head. "Quit being a pussy, Scott! You've got three women naked in front of you begging for your dick! Be a man and fuck our brains out!" Sophie said impatiently.

This was an entirely new situation that Scott found himself in. His day-to-day life was pretty repetitive, and as confused as he was by all of this, he was feeling a surge of excitement he hadn't felt almost ever. This was like he had been recruited from his normal life into a bank heist or a secret government operation. It was like he had been plucked from obscurity to play in the championship game. It was like...

"Scott! Focus!" Emily called out, snapping her fingers to get his attention like and annoyed mother. "We are running out of time!"

"We are?" Scott questioned, not knowing they were working under a time limit.

"Yes, Scott, I'm afraid we are." Rowena explained. "So, we really need to get along to it." Rowena slithered over to the bed and slid onto it, posing on the bed, one leg slightly in front of the other, covering her cunt from his sight. Her large breasts were stacked up, bulging outward as she supported her head with one of her arms. Her blue eyes blazed at him. "So join us." she said, rubbing the bedspread, "and experience the best sex of your life."

"No! Okay... no!" Scott affirmed, taking a stand. "Maybe some of the stuff you're saying is true! But I don't base my life around things like sex, or... success. I base my life on my experiences, my friendships, my connections with people, and my choices. I'm not gonna throw it all away just for one night of pleasure. Especially with you three. I mean, one... you're all, like what... ghosts? And two, you're not exactly my ideal. You... you're like a puritan or something." Scott said, pointing at Emily. He then pointed at Sophie. "You're dressed like a porn star." he accused, but Sophie simply smiled. "And you..." he began, pointing at Rowena. "You're terrifying!"

Rowena rolled her eyes and sighed deeply.

"Why don't you just show him, Rowena?" Emily asked.

"Yeah?" Sophie asked.

"Show me what?" Scott asked.

"We already know how this ends, Scott. It's just the matter of getting there." Rowena explained.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Annoyed, Rowena stood up, leaving the bed and rejoining her compatriots. She glanced at Scott angrily, and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, the bed wasn't empty anymore.

Scott's eyes widened as he took in the mass of sweaty flesh on the bed. There were four naked bodies writhing in pleasure on it, and in the center, lying on his back, was Scott. He was completely naked, and on top of him, furiously riding his thick pulsing cock was Rowena. His arms were wrapped around her waist as she bounced roughly on his swollen meat.

"Fuck! Fuck my cunt you motherfucking piece of fucking shit!" Rowena spat out as she bounced up and down his turgid cock. In his position, watching the action, Scott had a first-hand view of the illicit action on the bed. He looked and saw Rowena's pussy wrapped around his thick shaft, stretched to the max around his invading weapon as she rode it violently. Her ass was spread apart, revealing her asshole to Scott's gaze. It was such a violently sexual view, but then again, it was becoming clear that Rowena was a violently sexual woman.

1...56789...16